Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:19 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:13 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:13 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:01 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:02 pm Bibi is destroying Israel -- witness recent US polling. Bibi won't be happy until Israel has no friends.
That's what scares me the most: what happens if Israel has no friends?

Can't envision that leading to anything but the very worst outcome.
Maybe the Israeli people should remove him, pronto.
Would be a big help, imho.
Sadly similar could be said for strongmen in American politics and some other allied countries. We live in strange times that ignore history.
+100
Ken Rex McElroy?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Vassar History Professor tells the truth about the real origins of conflict in the Middle East. Protestant evangelism in the UK and US over the nearly 200 years since the mid 1800s has contributed significantly to the problem.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:18 am Vassar History Professor tells the truth about the real origins of conflict in the Middle East. Protestant evangelism in the UK and US over the nearly 200 years since the mid 1800s has contributed significantly to the problem.
Guess you will A ok, when the "revolution" happens and the oil rich lands of the Southwest/USA, are back with the right full owners.
(how did the Aztecs, Apache, Arapaho, etc. teach them Spanish, which are also western, white, europeans. )

And THAT war and land grab was WAY less than 200 years ago.

"why aren't YOU in jail " Who said that, what context and who was it said too ?

Hint: it rhymes with Thoreau
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Trouble is brewing with the hootie leadership in Yemen. Our attacks on their missile launchers have been declared reckless. Launching missiles and kamikaze drones indiscriminately into the sea is perfectly normal behavior though. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I wonder how long before the pro Palestinian protesters in this country branch out and demand an immediate cease fire on the hooties trying to sink vessels in the Red Sea?? The hooties have officially declared our bombing as reckless.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

What say you…. Agree with her or not?

https://x.com/rncresearch/status/177189 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:58 pm What say you…. Agree with her or not?

They're both right. It's insane that Hamas is still there, and holding hostages.

And it's insane the Israel keeps up this scorched Earth plan.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Hamas has no clue how many hostages are alive and where they are.

Israel is 1000% not going to stop the war if Hamas released every single last hostage still unaccounted for.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:56 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:58 pm What say you…. Agree with her or not?

They're both right. It's insane that Hamas is still there, and holding hostages.

And it's insane the Israel keeps up this scorched Earth plan.
Why do you think General William Tecumseh Sherman said "war is hell"? Do you not understand what he meant? Innocent people get caught up in the middle of the carnage. You know enough about history to understand what happened at Dresden. The problem with a ceasefire is that nothing changes. For reasons that I will never understand Hamas picked this fight. For reasons I do understand Israel finally decided to eradicate Hamas in Gaza. You folks have to understand what the Hamas strategy is. Hamas has intertwined its fighters with the Palestinian non combatants. They already know the howls and screams for a ceasefire are ever growing. Their strategy depends on a ceasefire. Remember rule # 1 WAR IS HELL .IMO Israel will not stop until they destroy as much of Hamas and its well supplied and supported infrastructure as possible. That was how they initially defined victory. Why is it that none of the usual suspects on this forum are upset about Hamas using Palestinians as human shields? I'm only asking for a friend.
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:20 pmWhy is it that none of the usual suspects on this forum are upset about Hamas using Palestinians as human shields? I'm only asking for a friend.
Probably because you're projecting your ignorance? Virtually everyone here has condemned the use of human shields and hospitals and kids for Hamas to hide behind.

As do most people around the world.

Does the use of human shields excuse murdering thousands of women and children in offensive strikes where no fighters were present?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:20 pmWhy is it that none of the usual suspects on this forum are upset about Hamas using Palestinians as human shields? I'm only asking for a friend.
Probably because you're projecting your ignorance? Virtually everyone here has condemned the use of human shields and hospitals and kids for Hamas to hide behind.

Does the use of human shields excuse murdering thousands of women and children in offensive strikes where no fighters were present?
War is Hell...that isn't ignorance that is reality. No matter how smart you think you are you ain't smart enough to understand the concept of war. Did you have a problem with Sherman's March to the Sea??

SO YOU HAVE NO complain WITH HAMAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS???

It's a simple question that deserves a simple answer.
That is the tactic that Hamas is employing. They don't give a chit about the Palestinian people. If they did they never would have put them in harms way. They get away with it because of some ignorant people similar to some of those on this forum.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

An open question for all you folks DEMANDING a temporary ceasefire. Who benefits from a temporary cease fire? The fact that Hamas is doing a full court press in favor of a cease fire tells you everything you need to know. They are getting the chit kicked out of their organization on a daily basis. 6 weeks of a temporary ceasefire will accomplish 2 things. Food and medicine will come to Gaza. Hamas will get the breather they so desperately need to regroup, rearm and reorganize. I think the Israeli government has figured that out.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:30 pm Hamas has no clue how many hostages are alive and where they are.

Israel is 1000% not going to stop the war if Hamas released every single last hostage still unaccounted for.
So now what happens ?
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:29 am

War is Hell...that isn't ignorance that is reality. No matter how smart you think you are you ain't smart enough to understand the concept of war. Did you have a problem with Sherman's March to the Sea??

SO YOU HAVE NO complain WITH HAMAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS???

It's a simple question that deserves a simple answer.
That is the tactic that Hamas is employing. They don't give a chit about the Palestinian people. If they did they never would have put them in harms way. They get away with it because of some ignorant people similar to some of those on this forum.
I literally just said...

Virtually everyone here has condemned the use of human shields and hospitals and kids for Hamas to hide behind.

As do I.

If we're gonna do this, then...

SO YOU HAVE NO complain WITH ISRAEL MURDERING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS

See, I can make stupid assertions about other people too. Yes, we're all aware that a lot of Hamas doesn't care about most Palestinians and Israelies, and a lot of Israelis don't care about most Palestinians and some Israelis
a fan

Post by a fan »

And my concern about: how does Israel react if the US turns their back on them? We're getting to see that start of what that looks like now.....

Israel’s national security adviser Tzachi Hanegbi and Ron Dermer, a member of the war cabinet and close adviser to Netanyahu, had been scheduled to travel to Washington on Monday night to discuss the offensive and US alternatives, but the visit was canceled after the (demand for ceasefire) vote.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/middleea ... index.html
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

murdering thousands?

Curious to know where you got your numbers from other than some opinion pieces

suck would suggest you back that claim up with some evidence

potusa agrees with suck. Hamas is not to be trusted in any way, shape or form.
Or did Joe Biden backtrack on that comment as well?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:36 pm

murdering thousands?

Hou are a fountain of misinformation. To date more than 30,000 confirmed dead most of which are women and children with estimated thousands more still not recovered.

Meanwhile famine is imminent. Everytime you post you reveal your disregard for accuracy and preference for fight wing rhetoric. In this instance Bengie the corrupt.,
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:13 pm

murdering thousands?

Hou are a fountain of misinformation. To date more than 30,000 confirmed dead most of which are women and children with estimated thousands more still not recovered.

Meanwhile famine is imminent. Everytime you post you reveal your disregard for accuracy and preference for fight wing rhetoric. In this instance Bengie the corrupt.,
Confirmed ? by whom. your President, doesn't agree with your numbers. FACT

and dude, can you type better......not a good look.

Any children being killed in Haiti ? Where are all the college protests. You....care about the blacks in Haiti ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

murdering thousands?

This all just angry, spite filled trolling.
RRR's intentions are becoming clear, to clog the threads of a forum he was banned from for a very long time.
But he's back with a vengeance.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:52 pm

murdering thousands?

This all just angry, spite filled trolling.
RRR's intentions are becoming clear, to clog the threads of a forum he was banned from for a very long time.
But he's back with a vengeance.
Not one word replied is discussing the issue. Just more verbage, hate, towards an individual poster. A poster that, suck may add, is the only openly member of the LBTGq community. Best tread litely with the personal attacks. Keep trying .

meanwhile back to the issue at hand. What suck wrote, was accurate:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-dism ... ry-1838089

Joe Biden Dismissing Gaza Death Toll Sparks Fury

President Joe Biden has sparked fury on social media after he expressed "no confidence" in the reported Palestinian death count in Gaza amid the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

So, if Joe doesn't believe the numbers, why should his supporters?

Return to “POLITICS”