The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:29 pmGross
That’s your crowd son.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:51 pm
That’s your crowd son.
FU
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:43 pm These people are insane... and it's spreading.

And you fell for the troll, genius. :roll:

The troll probably couldn't care less LGBTQ and is just another Tiger hater.

And Nattyboo, why even post it here, you're the one spreading this nonsense...by design?

Brilliant.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:32 pm
Yes, gross; and this is the America we desensitized into after 2016. Hateful, divisive, nasty and wrong.
Wow seacoaster, seriously? What an opportunist!
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:55 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:43 pm These people are insane... and it's spreading.

And Nattyboo, why even post it here, you're the one spreading this nonsense...by design?

Brilliant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:53 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:51 pm
That’s your crowd son.
FU
That’s gay!
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:57 pm
Yes, gross; and this is the America we desensitized into after 2016. Hateful, divisive, nasty and wrong.
Oh seacoaster, seriously? What an opportunist!
There are good people on both sides...even when one side is white supremacists.

Poisoning the blood of our country.

Mocking disabled people.

Political opponents are "vermin."

Grab'em by the p*ssy.

I didn't make the opportunity.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:03 pm
As I've mentioned to you before dude, you reap what you sow. Bad sh!t on both sides and all around.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:07 pm
As I've mentioned to you before dude, you reap what you sow. Bad sh!t on both sides and all around.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:55 pm

Brilliant.
That guy is just putting it out there….
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech, why would you not just say, 'yes, those are gross, stupid, hateful and bigoted comments. A real troll" and then add, "Don't spread the filth, it just helps the trolls" if that's your actual point?

Instead you're attacking the poster as an "opportunist" because he's shining a light on hateful bigotry in a thread devoted to "The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+"???

Or do you disagree that those comments are "Hateful, divisive, nasty and wrong."???
Please clarify, agree or disagree?

And exactly who and what do you mean by "you reap what you sow"???

Who are you blaming for this hateful bigotry? Those who are the targets of such?

Sam Alexis Woods?

or seacoaster? and why him? what has he sown?
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:44 pm tech, why would you not just say, 'yes, those are gross, stupid, hateful and bigoted comments. A real troll" and then add, "Don't spread the filth, it just helps the trolls" if that's your actual point?
Because that's not his actual point.
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:44 pm And exactly who and what do you mean by "you reap what you sow"???
He already told us what this means when we were discussing Bud Light and Drag Queens reading to kids.

How it works is: If Tech or a straight guy gets a job with Bud Light, or reads a book to kids in a Public....that normal, and just a guy working at Bud Light, or a guy working at a library.

But if a Trans person gets a job with Bud, or reads a book in a Library? Oh, that's "activism". "Cramming their values down America's throat".
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:44 pm tech, why would you not just say, 'yes, those are gross, stupid, hateful and bigoted comments. A real troll" and then add, "Don't spread the filth, it just helps the trolls" if that's your actual point?
Because that's not his actual point.
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:44 pm And exactly who and what do you mean by "you reap what you sow"???
He already told us what this means when we were discussing Bud Light and Drag Queens reading to kids.

How it works is: If Tech or a straight guy gets a job with Bud Light, or reads a book to kids in a Public....that normal, and just a guy working at Bud Light, or a guy working at a library.

But if a Trans person gets a job with Bud, or reads a book in a Library? Oh, that's "activism". "Cramming their values down America's throat".
well, that kinda is the point of the book readings, right? That trans people are normal, nice people happy to do things that benefit others...but to do so publicly where they will be noticed doing so. So, a form of 'activism', though hardly cramming anything down anyone's throat.

and a trans gal with a large social media audience doing an influencer campaign on behalf of Bud Light is an effort to reach young people who think that trans folks are normal, nice, interesting people too. Hardly cramming anything down anyone's throats.

Remember when folks took such great offense at seeing black folks on TV? Wasn't that described the same way, "crammed down our throats"...?

I'm wondering what tech will say in response to my direct questions...
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:55 pm And you fell for the troll, genius. :roll:

Brilliant.
Those are all different accounts, so multiple people. This kind of stuff has been going on since Michelle Obama and earlier. People sincerely believe this idiocy. And they harass people in real life because of it. The more people learn that this kind of harassment and hate is out there, the more we can fight it. If we ignore it, it grows.

Educate yourself.

What are ‘transvestigators?’ Conspiracy alleges numerous celebrities, politicians secretly transgender

The Conspiracy Theorists Who Think All Celebrities Are Secretly Trans

Those Transphobic ‘Transvestigator’ Conspiracy Theorists? One of Them Just Threatened a Congresswoman.

“Hey, you’re a man. It’s official,” Fox said, according to court documents. “You’re literally a tranny and a pedophile and I’m going to put a bullet in your [expletive] face. You [expletive]. You understand me, you [expletive].” All curse words were removed by KTSM 9 in its reporting.
Typical Lax Dad

Tech and YA and the gang are just putting this out there. They make no judgment or don’t have an opinion on it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

There are good people on both sides...even when one side is white supremacists.

Poisoning the blood of our country.

Mocking disabled people.

Political opponents are "vermin."

Grab'em by the p*ssy.

Grab em by the p*ssy, is that trump speaking or Bill Clinton? We have a liberal PhD on this forum that describes Republicans as " cock suckers" does that euphemism bother you more or less than grabbing their p*ssy? I'm asking for a friend. :roll: Is there even a correct answer?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

It's quite simple actually. Nattyboo said "these people are insane" and I would agree, most crap on social media platforms could be labeled just that. My point... why repost it then? Perfect example of, "just putting it out there."

Perhaps Natty is just virtue signaling and feels better now?

Sorry I didn't use your preferred adjectives, "gross, stupid, hateful and bigoted comments." :roll:

I did call the troll post "nonsense." Obviously Tiger Woods daughter is a lovely young woman and the claim is baseless and/or "insane" if you're really triggered. And IMO, who cares if she in fact, turned out to be, he?
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:24 pm He already told us what this means when we were discussing Bud Light and Drag Queens reading to kids.

I've been away for a while but I see you're still distorting what people think/say. Sad...

Speaking of activists, this popped up on twitter just this morning. Actual news... putting it out there just for you a fan: :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status ... 6514825630
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:13 am
It's quite simple actually. Nattyboo said "these people are insane" and I would agree, most crap on social media platforms could be labeled just that. My point... why repost it then? Perfect example of, "just putting it out there."

Sorry I didn't use your preferred adjectives, "gross, stupid, hateful and bigoted comments." :roll:

I did call the troll post "nonsense." Obviously Tiger Woods daughter is a lovely young woman and the claim is baseless and/or "insane" if you're really triggered. And IMO, who cares if she in fact, turned out to be, he?
Thanks. Direct answers.

If you mean that the hateful, bigoted comments about Sam are "nonsense" as in stupidly wrong, all good with me.

I disagree that shining light on bigotry is 'spreading it' or "just putting it out there". Quite the opposite, it is challenging that bigotry, making clear that it really exists.

Our forum does not have an algorithm that automatically rewards posts and spreads them preferentially based on the number of responses to it. So, a response is just about the discussion of the issue of the bigotry.

Many people who may not themselves participate in bigoted statements and actions, at least not consciously, prefer to think it doesn't exist at all, doesn't effect the subjects of bigotry at all. Heads in the sand, they are actually enabling the bigotry by not recognizing and confronting it. Whether on social media on in their real world social interactions.

On this forum, we have people who participate in these sorts of bigotry, but primarily have those who put their heads in the sand and those who do not. This specific thread is a discussion about the topic. No one is forced to read it or participate, it doesn't show up in people's personal feeds unless they directly engage and they are notified that someone has responded to them directly.

However, this topic has real world consequences and is a significant part of election campaigns and governmental decisions at local, state and federal jurisdictions.

We have candidates claiming that the "woke agenda" is destroying America and supporters who cheer them, and turn their bigoted gaze at targets they find vulnerable with increased and emboldened fervor. Real world impacts.

And we have forum participants who support this "nonsense".
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:30 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:13 am

Thanks. Direct answers.

If you mean that the hateful, bigoted comments about Sam are "nonsense" as in stupidly wrong, all good with me.

I disagree that shining light on bigotry is 'spreading it' or "just putting it out there". Quite the opposite, it is challenging that bigotry, making clear that it really exists.

Our forum does not have an algorithm that automatically rewards posts and spreads them preferentially based on the number of responses to it. So, a response is just about the discussion of the issue of the bigotry.

Many people who may not themselves participate in bigoted statements and actions, at least not consciously, prefer to think it doesn't exist at all, doesn't effect the subjects of bigotry at all. Heads in the sand, they are actually enabling the bigotry by not recognizing and confronting it. Whether on social media on in their real world social interactions.

On this forum, we have people who participate in these sorts of bigotry, but primarily have those who put their heads in the sand and those who do not. This specific thread is a discussion about the topic. No one is forced to read it or participate, it doesn't show up in people's personal feeds unless they directly engage and they are notified that someone has responded to them directly.

However, this topic has real world consequences and is a significant part of election campaigns and governmental decisions at local, state and federal jurisdictions.

We have candidates claiming that the "woke agenda" is destroying America and supporters who cheer them, and turn their bigoted gaze at targets they find vulnerable with increased and emboldened fervor. Real world impacts.

And we have forum participants who support this "nonsense".
You typed past my edit: "Perhaps Natty was just virtue signaling and feels better now?"

Return to “POLITICS”