All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: All Things Environment

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:19 am https://www.nationalgeographic.org/ency ... age-patch/

I wonder why that blowhard Kerry never mentioned spending a single penny on solving a real and present danger.

100 billion a year to be whizzed away by the UN to make their members rich, maybe they could have found a few crumbs to solve a REAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM??? What say you about this RED???

Maybe that jerk Kerry could sail the Isabel out and pick up some garbage. He could resupply the wine fridge on the voyage there. They could even restock fresh caviar and escargot... He could speak french all the way there to keep fluent... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If the planet really needs to be saved... John Kerry would be at the very bottom of any list to be in charge of the job... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You know how Democrats have Trump Derangement Syndrome? I have Kerry Derangement Syndrome. He’s truly one of the most despicable phonies in American politics. He and Sheldon Whitehouse compete every day for the gold medal in hypocrisy.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:45 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:19 am https://www.nationalgeographic.org/ency ... age-patch/

I wonder why that blowhard Kerry never mentioned spending a single penny on solving a real and present danger.

100 billion a year to be whizzed away by the UN to make their members rich, maybe they could have found a few crumbs to solve a REAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM??? What say you about this RED???

Maybe that jerk Kerry could sail the Isabel out and pick up some garbage. He could resupply the wine fridge on the voyage there. They could even restock fresh caviar and escargot... He could speak french all the way there to keep fluent... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If the planet really needs to be saved... John Kerry would be at the very bottom of any list to be in charge of the job... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You know how Democrats have Trump Derangement Syndrome? I have Kerry Derangement Syndrome. He’s truly one of the most despicable phonies in American politics. He and Sheldon Whitehouse compete every day for the gold medal in hypocrisy.
The very second that Biden nominated that crumb bumb to be our environmental czar.. this was a prime example of the Peter principle in action. Kerry had risen to the ultimate level of his incompetence. He has not failed one iota in proving how incompetent he is. No he does not earn FLP bonus points for speaking french ..
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:55 am

The very second that Biden nominated that crumb bumb to be our environmental czar.. this was a prime example of the Peter principle in action. Kerry had risen to the ultimate level of his incompetence. He has not failed one iota in proving how incompetent he is. No he does not earn FLP bonus points for speaking french ..

Agreed.

One more stunning example of the hypocrisy of a democratic politician is the fact that the one human being in America who’s done the absolute most for the environment is the same guy’s very name no Democrat will utter, Elon Musk. How totally stupid is that? They won’t mention Musk’s or Tesla’s name because he runs a great non-Union company where the employees have elected to not unionize because he treats them so well. No person or company has done as much to improve the environment but Democrats won’t even say his or the company’s name. Unreal.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Out of curiosity, is there any opinion on this forum about Kerry from the people he represents? I'm just asking for a friend. Is he the guy you are all comfortable with working on your behest? I'm thinking Biden could have chosen more wisely.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:20 am

Agreed.

One more stunning example of the hypocrisy of a democratic politician is the fact that the one human being in America who’s done the absolute most for the environment is the same guy’s very name no Democrat will utter, Elon Musk. How totally stupid is that? They won’t mention Musk’s or Tesla’s name because he runs a great non-Union company where the employees have elected to not unionize because he treats them so well. No person or company has done as much to improve the environment but Democrats won’t even say his or the company’s name. Unreal.
... more Kellyanne diarrhea of the mouth. Just pulling it out of your ass again. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:55 pm

Agreed.

... more Kellyanne diarrhea of the mouth. Just pulling it out of your ass again. :roll:
Pulling things out your butt, something you environmental freaks have been doing for decades.. How many trillions does it take to save the planet and have you blown the dust and cobwebs off your checkbook and made your own personal donation to the cause? ;)
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Agreed.

Boy, you really show an inability to ignore someone. It's almost comical. Just because somebody has differing opinions than you does not equate to the need to belittle them and trivialize their own opinion because you just can't fathom somebody has a different worldview than your own. Over these past four months that's pretty much all I have seen here, it's like if PB didn't post, you guys would have nothing to talk about. Life is all about differing opinions, bud. Living in your own little world only takes you so far. :roll:

Joe
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:59 pm

Agreed.

Boy, you really show an inability to ignore someone. It's almost comical. Just because somebody has differing opinions than you does not equate to the need to belittle them and trivialize their own opinion because you just can't fathom somebody has a different worldview than your own. Over these past four months that's pretty much all I have seen here, it's like if PB didn't post, you guys would have nothing to talk about. Life is all about differing opinions, bud. Living in your own little world only takes you so far. :roll:

Joe

Yes, my man is back!!!! Happy days are here again. Welcome Joe!!!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Agreed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ering-musk

President Joe Biden calls himself a union guy and a car guy, and he’s embraced electric vehicles as vital to his economic and climate ambitions.

But there’s one U.S. car company he won’t talk about: Tesla Inc., the world’s most valuable automaker and the global brand most clearly associated with EVs.

“I meant it when I said the future was going to be made right here in America,” Biden said in a tweeted video with General Motors Co. chair and Chief Executive Officer Mary Barra on Thursday. “Companies like GM and Ford are building more electric vehicles here at home than ever before.”

The tweet didn’t go unobserved by avid Twitter user and Tesla CEO Elon Musk. “Starts with a T. Ends with an A. ESL in the middle,” he replied.

At every opportunity, Biden hails progress Ford and GM have made toward fielding an electric fleet. But his ongoing and obvious snubs of Tesla -- a source of mild intrigue within the administration -- have sparked increasingly exasperated public reactions from Musk, the world’s wealthiest person and the CEO of both Tesla and SpaceX, which has government contracts with NASA and the U.S. military.

America needs to vote these Democratic loons out!!!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:42 pm
“I meant it when I said the future was going to be made right here in America,” Biden said in a tweeted video with General Motors Co. chair and Chief Executive Officer Mary Barra on Thursday. “Companies like GM and Ford are building more electric vehicles here at home than ever before.”
[/i]
The tweet didn’t go unobserved by avid Twitter user and Tesla CEO Elon Musk. “Starts with a T. Ends with an A. ESL in the middle,” he replied.

At every opportunity, Biden hails progress Ford and GM have made toward fielding an electric fleet. But his ongoing and obvious snubs of Tesla -- a source of mild intrigue within the administration -- have sparked increasingly exasperated public reactions from Musk, the world’s wealthiest person and the CEO of both Tesla and SpaceX, which has government contracts with NASA and the U.S. military.

:lol: So let me see if understand what you're whining about today: Elon Musk isn't getting enough attention.

That's the gripe? Elon needs a hug?

Dude. Why do you go to such lenghts----Dems are bad. Just type that. Stop acting like there's anything else under your hat, Pete.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:57 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:42 pm
[/i]

:lol: So let me see if understand what you're whining about today: Elon Musk isn't getting enough attention.

That's the gripe? Elon needs a hug?

Dude. Why do you go to such lenghts----Dems are bad. Just type that. Stop acting like there's anything else under your hat, Pete.

Why did Joe hesitate recognizing the single most important electric car manufacturer and environmental helper in the world? What’s his problem? Why are Democratic politicians so hypocritical?

:?: :?:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:00 pm Why did Joe hesitate recognizing the single most important electric car manufacturer and environmental helper in the world? What’s his problem? Why are Democratic politicians so hypocritical?
Why are you pretending to be this stupid? What's your problem? Why are you so hypocritical? ? ?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:00 pm Why did Joe hesitate recognizing the single most important electric car manufacturer and environmental helper in the world? What’s his problem? Why are Democratic politicians so hypocritical?
Why are you pretending to be this stupid? What's your problem? Why are you so hypocritical? ? ?

Imagine not liking this guy 100%. The Democrats sure do choose the wrong enemy often.

0B86A7DC-1725-4F7A-BABA-5012046E086F.jpeg
0B86A7DC-1725-4F7A-BABA-5012046E086F.jpeg (137.58 KiB) Viewed 912 times

Absolutely brilliant stuff.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Roxy and i did our morning stroll. Two bags of poop and another bag of garbage left on the streets by all those grateful people we are saving the planet for. My favorite new garbage being discarded all over... those face masks we all wear to protect us from Covid. I picked up about 6 this morning. Everything else was the same old same old rubbish. Any of you libs out there have John Kerrys address, i would LOVE to send this garbage to him. He is all about saving the planet and all. I'll even leave a personal message in French for him... :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

My new goal for this thread will be the cradle and shoot morning garbage update. Because narrow minded environmental freaks need to know... I discussed this with Roxy and she is on board. ;) Save the planet... one bag of garbage at a time. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:31 am Roxy and i did our morning stroll. Two bags of poop and another bag of garbage left on the streets by all those grateful people we are saving the planet for. My favorite new garbage being discarded all over... those face masks we all wear to protect us from Covid. I picked up about 6 this morning. Everything else was the same old same old rubbish. Any of you libs out there have John Kerrys address, i would LOVE to send this garbage to him. He is all about saving the planet and all. I'll even leave a personal message in French for him... :D

I think his boat is in Newport Harbor RI, saving on taxes. Maybe there?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna38378992

If I could help you hate him even more, please note that the $7 million used in 2010 to buy this ‘ode to excess’ Isabel the Yacht was not earned by Johnny Kerry, but rather came from the deceased Senator Heinz’s (R) trust…
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:19 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:31 am Roxy and i did our morning stroll. Two bags of poop and another bag of garbage left on the streets by all those grateful people we are saving the planet for. My favorite new garbage being discarded all over... those face masks we all wear to protect us from Covid. I picked up about 6 this morning. Everything else was the same old same old rubbish. Any of you libs out there have John Kerrys address, i would LOVE to send this garbage to him. He is all about saving the planet and all. I'll even leave a personal message in French for him... :D

I think his boat is in Newport Harbor RI, saving on taxes. Maybe there?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna38378992

If I could help you hate him even more, please note that the $7 million used in 2010 to buy this ‘ode to excess’ Isabel the Yacht was not earned by Johnny Kerry, but rather came from the deceased Senator Heinz’s (R) trust…
Why Joe Biden chose this person to represent him in the save the planet club is beyond me. I think the earth needs to be saved from people like John Kerry. What's next, choosing the wolf to guard the henhouse.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Todays environmental update from the front lines. It was a modest morning for picking up garbage. A few beverage containers and the usual assorted paper rubbish strewn about here and there. i only picked up 3 facemasks on our route. All in all a pretty good day for planet earth, only a half a bag of trash deposited by those folks we are saving the planet for. There was one apple core in the middle of the street. It is biodegradeable so i left it there
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:22 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Democrats aren’t hypocritical at all. White liberals set the agenda. Scientific surveys have discovered white liberals have been diagnosed with mental illness twice as much as the next sub group. Scientific surveys have also consistently found liberals to be less sexually attractive, physically weaker, less healthy, less giving of money and less happy than conservatives. Every democrat initiative is designed to move communism and centralized control fascism forward and to dismantle the traditional family, Judeo-Christian founding principles, truly empowered individual rights including property rights and gun rights…

If you notice, every democrat action reflects the advancement of collectivism. The reason they paper over Islam members throwing gays off buildings or hordes of unvaccinated people crossing the border is that those forces help dismantle traditional America and they can deal with those folks after society breaks and everybody needs government cheese to survive.

Collectivism marches forward in every administration at differing rates. Except Trump who set it back and that drew out the seething nutcases and showed the world what’s up.

Imagine not liking this guy 100%. The Democrats sure do choose the wrong enemy often.

0B86A7DC-1725-4F7A-BABA-5012046E086F.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant stuff.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

From the trenches of those of us wanting to save the planet. This mornings garbage update was promising. I only picked up a half a bag of garbage this morning while Roxy and I went for her walk. Usually a Saturday night is prime time for garbage disposal on the streets. Except for the one broken bottle of cognac it was mostly just typical trash.

Return to “POLITICS”