2022 Pre Season Top 20

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Wall Ball

Re: 2022 Pre Season Top 20

Post by Wall Ball »

Dehuntshigwa’es wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:18 pm
LaxDad45 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:11 pm Don’t count out Roanoke!
ODAC only places 1 team, Lynchburg at #5 in the top 20 poll! The conference needs to do better than that, when’s the last time the ODAC polled only 1 team in the top 20 rankings
Out
ergit

Re: 2022 Pre Season Top 20

Post by ergit »

Asgot wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:10 pm I think it will be interesting to see how quickly the top 3 Salisbury, Tufts, RIT) can replace their losses from last year. All 3 have had significant losses to key players while teams right behind them (CNU, St. John Fischer, and York) all bring back a significant portion of their rosters. I know that assumption is that Salisbury especially will simply reload, but I saw CNU and they look good. Should be a fun spring.

Salisbury, Tufts and RIT generally do replace their losses. They have depth up and down their roster and their practices are more competitive than 95% of their games. The other three are interesting as they look to get over the hump. I would have my eye on York personally. They have the most established culture of ever increasing success and it should pay dividends.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”