Dartmouth 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Sportin' Life

Dartmouth 2022

Post by Sportin' Life »

Turning the page. LSM Max LaTorre flips to the Big Green from Loyola. The IL four-star rated Delbarton alum will PG at Salisbury this coming year. https://lacrossebucket.com/2021/08/15/m ... dartmouth/.
Finish Strong
MDlaxfan76

Re: Dartmouth 2022

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sportin' Life wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:37 am Turning the page. LSM Max LaTorre flips to the Big Green from Loyola. The IL four-star rated Delbarton alum will PG at Salisbury this coming year. https://lacrossebucket.com/2021/08/15/m ... dartmouth/.
Apparently Green and white are his favorite uniform colors!
Sounds like a great add.
Comeonman

Post by Comeonman »

Come on, Chuck, man. As a local, you should know the Hounds’ colors are green and gray.
Sportin' Life

Post by Sportin' Life »

Lacrosse Bucket asks the question that is on the mind of every Dartmouth men's lax fan: https://lacrossebucket.com/2021/08/23/c ... d-in-2022/.
Finish Strong
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Comeonman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:42 pm Come on, Chuck, man. As a local, you should know the Hounds’ colors are green and gray.
Delbarton's colors...?

I did capitalize the Green of course. ;)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:18 pm
Comeonman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:42 pm Come on, Chuck, man. As a local, you should know the Hounds’ colors are green and gray.
Delbarton's colors...?

Where can you find a wave in Hanover? Over the border at Queche Falls? (Probably spelled that incorrectly)
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Sidelinehorn!

Post by Sidelinehorn! »

Going to be interesting where Hincks ends up after Dartmouth...He's a big reason why they were 3-1 before the pandemic...I think he doesn't get the respect he deserves...but neither do Prince and Paul....Are all the seniors coming back?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sidelinehorn! wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:44 pm Going to be interesting where Hincks ends up after Dartmouth...He's a big reason why they were 3-1 before the pandemic...I think he doesn't get the respect he deserves...but neither do Prince and Paul....Are all the seniors coming back?
I agree that Hincks is a special player, hasn't yet received the recognition I think he deserves.

I have no idea whether he really wants to keep playing or not after this season, or just wants to get on with career etc, but if he does, I hope he has a great opportunity.

Covid has been a mess in so many ways.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:33 pm
Delbarton's colors...?

Where can you find a wave in Hanover? Over the border at Queche Falls? (Probably spelled that incorrectly)
Queechee.

Spent many a weekend there with other couples, a game of golf or a cross country ski, coupled with a Dartmouth weekend.

One weekend in the '80's, my wife, also D '80, and I went up for a weekend from Boston with pals from all over; went to Hanover on Friday night...town wasn't as bustling as expected, had dinner, and then went to Queechee to find the place up in the hills where we were staying...11 or so at night, dark roads, somehow, amazingly (pre GPS!) we found what we believed was the right home...but it was dark, still none of our buddies from NYC had arrived...front door was locked, but found an open door on porch and went in...turned on lights...are we in the right place?? Eventually found confirmation we had the right address...still no friends...called the real estate broker, now after midnight, woke her up...she groggily said, yes, yes, you're in the right house...but that's next weekend! They actually allowed us to stay the weekend, no cost, then we returned the next weekend for the actual Homecoming etc...!!! many a laugh...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:49 pm
Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

Spent many a weekend there with other couples, a game of golf or a cross country ski, coupled with a Dartmouth weekend.

One weekend in the '80's, my wife, also D '80, and I went up for a weekend from Boston with pals from all over; went to Hanover on Friday night...town wasn't as bustling as expected, had dinner, and then went to Queechee to find the place up in the hills where we were staying...11 or so at night, dark roads, somehow, amazingly (pre GPS!) we found what we believed was the right home...but it was dark, still none of our buddies from NYC had arrived...front door was locked, but found an open door on porch and went in...turned on lights...are we in the right place?? Eventually found confirmation we had the right address...still no friends...called the real estate broker, now after midnight, woke her up...she groggily said, yes, yes, you're in the right house...but that's next weekend! They actually allowed us to stay the weekend, no cost, then we returned the next weekend for the actual Homecoming etc...!!! many a laugh...
Good thing you didn’t get shot.

Guess it’s not a bad drive to Portsmouth/Rye beach area from Hanover.
See Martin, Malcolm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:59 pm
Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

I doubt many students, if any, made that drive; summer 'beach' was floating in inner tubes on the Connecticut off the crew docks, beer sunk deep on a line.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:11 am
Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

I doubt many students, if any, made that drive; summer 'beach' was floating in inner tubes on the Connecticut off the crew docks, beer sunk deep on a line.
Great story, MD. My medical school graduate dorm roommate was a Dartmouth grad … former baseball player for the Big Green. Now an orthopedic surgeon. Never met a Dartmouth grad who didn’t enjoy their time in Hanover.

DocBarrister :)
@DocBarrister
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

They do that down in Atlanta on the Chattahoochie River. Good times except the River is gross. Been in it all of twice which is why I figure I have many natural immunities.
See Martin, Malcolm
Sportin' Life

Post by Sportin' Life »

The Big Green pick up a commitment from IL-ranked three-star middie Emmett Paradine, son of Lenoir-Rhyne's head coach https://www.citizen-times.com/story/spo ... 615793001/.
Finish Strong
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

I’m not seeing Holden Deck on the roster as an
incoming freshmen.
While Deck was not a top 100, he had been moving up
in terms of reputation, particularly with his play on the
Edge lacrosse club. At one point, Deck was rated a top
uncommitted recruit just prior to his Dartmouth
commitment.

Holden Deck
Dartmouth
Verified
Crescent School (ON)
Class of 2021 - Midfield
6-1 | 190lbs
Left Hand
Edge Lacrosse
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:32 am
Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

They do that down in Atlanta on the Chattahoochie River. Good times except the River is gross. Been in it all of twice which is why I figure I have many natural immunities.
Chattahoochie,
some good lacrosse played down there.
Although it has been a while since I’ve tracked
Chattahoochie lacrosse, one of our top lacrosse alum
coached there for a number of years.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

10stone5 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:08 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:32 am
Delbarton's colors...?

Queechee.

Chattahoochie,
I need you to help find a goalie rough diamond for Bart now that one of our top Goalie recruits just bounced for the NLL (Adam Bland). Got anything for us?
See Martin, Malcolm
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:10 am
Chattahoochie,
I need you to help find a goalie rough diamond for Bart now that one of our top Goalie recruits just bounced for the NLL (Adam Bland). Got anything for us?
Yeah,
he’s huge, takes up a lot of space.
I know his high school coach, so with the right defense,
could be “coached up”.
Unfortunately, he’s on Jacksonville’s roster right now.
Maybe Hobart could get this guy as a grad transfer,
covid extra year.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

10stone5 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:32 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:10 am
Chattahoochie,
Yeah,
he’s huge, takes up a lot of space.
I know his high school coach, so with the right defense,
could be “coached up”.
Unfortunately, he’s on Jacksonville’s roster right now.
Maybe Hobart could get this guy as a grad transfer,
covid extra year.
Hijack, for Cody George, we have a new 1yr ms in MGT. Cant imagine it’s worth it standalone at cost but an option...we need bodies in advocating for us to let a 6’4” 300lb OL FR football player who played goalie in HS in Lowville w a current lacrosse player on the team walk on...
See Martin, Malcolm
Can Opener

Post by Can Opener »

I have heard more than one '23 recruit say that the new indoor facility is a game changer for how the school's commitment to lacrosse is perceived. That place is really impressive.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”