The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2024

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 pm
So the Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing----Republicans don't care. Biden leaves an event without taking questions?

Oh, clutch pearls! Biden can't do that!!!
Yup.

It is just like Obama's tan suit. Unprecedented! Desperate! Unpresidential! Shocking! An affront! Weak!

And then pix show up of Reagan wearing a tan suit. And Bush 1. And Bush 2. And Clinton.

Bull shirt is bull shirt.
Supposed to go white linen.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:21 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:19 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:58 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:24 am
Wonder what is going on here....https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 81091?s=20

Right in the middle of Boris Johnson speaking, White House staff cuts him off and dismisses the press. Weird.
And this is how Peppermint Patty brushes it aside when asked about it. They certainty are protecting Joe....as much as they possibly can, if you can not see this, its b/c you simply do not want to see it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Oval.html
Interrupting a world leader when he's speaking is inexcusable, unless there's some emergency we don't know about....

They can "protect" Biden without doing that.

You're not going to be able to tell if they're "protecting" Biden, my man. Every admin keeps Presidents away from hard questions, and tries to massage the message.
That Biden staff really screwed up. They didn’t interrupt Biden to avoid him saying something that would need explanation, they strategically interrupted Johnson so there’d be no questioning re: protecting Biden. But it didn’t work. They were caught.

(Written in a sarcasm font that was as strong as I could find, along with a massive eye roll emoji.)
Can you share your thoughts (non-sarcastic please) on why the WH Press Staff would have interrupted Boris, then immediately dismissed the entire press, all while BIden sat there motionless and said nothing.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:18 am
Wonder what is going on here....https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 81091?s=20

Right in the middle of Boris Johnson speaking, White House staff cuts him off and dismisses the press. Weird.
And this is how Peppermint Patty brushes it aside when asked about it. They certainty are protecting Joe....as much as they possibly can, if you can not see this, its b/c you simply do not want to see it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Oval.html
Interrupting a world leader when he's speaking is inexcusable, unless there's some emergency we don't know about....

You're not going to be able to tell if they're "protecting" Biden, my man. Every admin keeps Presidents away from hard questions, and tries to massage the message.
That Biden staff really screwed up. They didn’t interrupt Biden to avoid him saying something that would need explanation, they strategically interrupted Johnson so there’d be no questioning re: protecting Biden. But it didn’t work. They were caught.

(Written in a sarcasm font that was as strong as I could find, along with a massive eye roll emoji.)
Can you share your thoughts (non-sarcastic please) on why the WH Press Staff would have interrupted Boris, then immediately dismissed the entire press, all while BIden sat there motionless and said nothing.
Well being motionless and saying nothing is when Biden is most effective. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:29 am

You should try it!
See Martin, Malcolm
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:43 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:52 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:41 pm
It is really a yuge disgrace. That Biden guy with his notecards and sticking to the script and message.

Makes me really miss the guy who could sling hour upon hour of lies and rando BS. Who didn't need notecards to talk about how big his hands/button/johnson are. And who watched like 10 hours of TV a day while president. Yup -- the good old days.
Over/under on whether you will still be bitching about DJT if/when we have a new president that's not him in Jan 2025? I'll take the OVER, by a large margin. :roll: :roll:

Joe
That's not it. He's not "bitching about Trump", my man.

He's making fun of people who let it all go when Trump was in power, and didn't say a word..... and are now hilariously nitpicking Biden.

So the Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing----Republicans don't care. Biden leaves an event without taking questions?

The moral of the story is: either hold our President to account....or don't. Pick one.
Who are all those "people"? The same ones who refuse to call out Biden for anything, but did so regarding everything Trump did/said? Works both ways my friend, it's not the world against Joe Biden...

Joe
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:44 am
It is really a yuge disgrace. That Biden guy with his notecards and sticking to the script and message.

Makes me really miss the guy who could sling hour upon hour of lies and rando BS. Who didn't need notecards to talk about how big his hands/button/johnson are. And who watched like 10 hours of TV a day while president. Yup -- the good old days.
Over/under on whether you will still be bitching about DJT if/when we have a new president that's not him in Jan 2025? I'll take the OVER, by a large margin. :roll: :roll:

Joe

He's making fun of people who let it all go when Trump was in power, and didn't say a word..... and are now hilariously nitpicking Biden.

The moral of the story is: either hold our President to account....or don't. Pick one.
Who are all those "people"? The same ones who refuse to call out Biden for anything, but did so regarding everything Trump did/said? Works both ways my friend, it's not the world against Joe Biden...

Joe
Remember the same outrage for everything Kayleigh McEnany, Sarah Sanders, Steph Grisham and Sean Spicer did (or didn't do)?
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 am

Joe

Joe
Remember the same outrage for everything Kayleigh McEnany, Sarah Sanders, Steph Grisham and Sean Spicer did (or didn't do)?
+1

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:33 am

You should try it!
That would take away from my mission in life of being a huge pain in your ass. I'm getting pretty good at it if i do say say so myself. The thinner the skin the easier it is to get under it. Your skin right now is like rice paper. :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe

Joe
I think you're actually missing the difference, Joe.

The magnitude of issues with Trump's behavior and character, was/is at least an order of magnitude greater than any mentioned with Biden, arguably multiple orders of magnitude! Taking issue with these of Trump was primarily because they actually had a significant impact on the country and its citizens, as well as the world for that matter. As in Obama's 'tan suit', Biden's seem far more wishful thinking by those who simply want to combat Democrats and their policies.

Which isn't to say that hypocrisy can't go both ways. And it does at times.
But the penny-ante types of criticisms of Biden from Trump supporters takes it to a new level.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 am

Joe

Joe
Seriously?
Are you seriously saying that the levels of flat out lies by those press secretaries is remotely comparable to the actually quite competent professionalism of the current press secretary...or for that matter any under Bush or Obama?

And then the radio silence, refusal to even have press meetings, by some of them...the actual job of the press secretary was remotely ok?

Come on.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 am

You should try it!
That would take away from my mission in life of being a huge pain in your ass. I'm getting pretty good at it if i do say say so myself. The thinner the skin the easier it is to get under it. Your skin right now is like rice paper. :D
You ever had rice paper wrapped shrimp or spring rolls? Or is that only for effete college edjucated jackoffs like me? Because they are great.

I should've added a smile or other overused emoji here as it was intended as a lighter jab than the uppercuts I've thrown in parts of the recent past. Keep in mind I've said some nice things about you here as well.
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:49 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:33 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:05 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:51 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am
seacoaster wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:23 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:50 pm
CU88 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:30 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 pm
Doubt Biden makes it through his first term,
I will take the bait, what do you know that we don't?

What makes you ask this? You can't see ANY basis at ALL for realistically asking that question? Or is it, you DON"T WANT to see it as a realistic question, because it challenges your narrative. I'm betting that's the more likely reasoning here.

Joe
Did Kram 'ask a question'?
I don't see a question mark..looks like a statement.
And what narrative is it that you imagine CU88 has that's challenged by this particular statement?
And why is it not OK to ask Kramer the basis for the statement?
Because he's explained the basis for the statement many times. You are still not going to be "ok" whether he explains it again, ad nauseum. That's fine, because it does not fit your preferred narrow political narrative. There's nothing nefarious behind Kram's statement, you guys just perceive it that way, as an attack. It's not, he is making observations and projection's based on patterns of behavior he is noticing.

Joe
Actually, I don't recall anyone, Kram or anyone else, actually making a well-supported argument that they have actually observed, with examples, of real cognitive decline (much less the nuttiness of the former POTUS)...and as someone who actually watches Biden speak quite a bit, at length, and have for many years, I just don't see more than regular aging. That's not a "narrative", "narrow or otherwise.

But he's an old guy. Might die before his term ends, whether first or second term. Certainly more likely than if he was 20 years younger. No debate there.

Maybe you don't realize how ridiculous this particular "projection" of "make it through the end of his term" sounds without any basis other than the objective reality of sheer age, but it really is.

What does appear to be a politically motivated "narrative' is this wishful thinking on the hard right that Biden's not up to the job of leadership. The hypocrisy of this is quite amazing, but hey, you do you.

Of course, if you'd like to step into Kram's shoes and actually explain the basis of this "observation" based on real examples, including full speeches and/or extended responses to press questions, go for it. That was the question asked. BTW, not taking questions ain't it...that's a choice that's appropriate for any POTUS at times, nor is Biden's stumbling at times over his words, something he's done for decades due to the way his brain is often ahaed of his words, caused stuttering etc. That's quite similar now, to how it's always been.

If you're just saying he's old, I do quite agree.
Thank goodness he does seem to be in good health, works a very long day, and appears no worse for the wear at this point.
If anything, he appears stronger to me than during the campaign a year ago...watched his speech at UN and he seems quite on his game to me.

Did you watch?
Me, I'd be exhausted!
Not taking any questions? I'd be hard pressed to remember a president that took that option as frequently as Joe does. I'm not sitting here hoping he fails so that DJT can come swooping in and reclaim the presidency, that's just something that you have concocted in your own head. :roll:

Joe
Not to mention the fact that dementia Joe can't answer questions without a cheat sheet. Not to mention the fact that dementia Joe is all over the place trying to answer the most basic of questions. This could be the reason Jen Sake is going out of her mind trying to explain whatever it is her boss is rambling about from one day to the next.
Yes. But just because he's all jumbled up, doesn't mean he's going anywhere. You gents remember Reagan, right? What happened there?
Reelected in a landslide.

I just think this whole 'dementia' stuff is a bunch of wishful thinking by the right wing, angry cohort/media...not that it's impossible, but I just don't see it as yet. He's pretty darn clear to me, and that includes watching him answer long form, multi-part questions. I've seen dementia up close and I don't see those signs (yet) with Biden.
Have you seen your ophthalmologist recently for an exam? It could explain why you can't see what is in front of your face. Joe Biden probably does not have dementia. i realize that reference to him is an insult to people actually suffering from dementia. I'm good with just calling him dumbf**k Joe. Is that better for you? It works for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:13 am

What makes you ask this? You can't see ANY basis at ALL for realistically asking that question? Or is it, you DON"T WANT to see it as a realistic question, because it challenges your narrative. I'm betting that's the more likely reasoning here.

Joe
And what narrative is it that you imagine CU88 has that's challenged by this particular statement?
Because he's explained the basis for the statement many times. You are still not going to be "ok" whether he explains it again, ad nauseum. That's fine, because it does not fit your preferred narrow political narrative. There's nothing nefarious behind Kram's statement, you guys just perceive it that way, as an attack. It's not, he is making observations and projection's based on patterns of behavior he is noticing.

Joe
Actually, I don't recall anyone, Kram or anyone else, actually making a well-supported argument that they have actually observed, with examples, of real cognitive decline (much less the nuttiness of the former POTUS)...and as someone who actually watches Biden speak quite a bit, at length, and have for many years, I just don't see more than regular aging. That's not a "narrative", "narrow or otherwise.

But he's an old guy. Might die before his term ends, whether first or second term. Certainly more likely than if he was 20 years younger. No debate there.

Maybe you don't realize how ridiculous this particular "projection" of "make it through the end of his term" sounds without any basis other than the objective reality of sheer age, but it really is.

What does appear to be a politically motivated "narrative' is this wishful thinking on the hard right that Biden's not up to the job of leadership. The hypocrisy of this is quite amazing, but hey, you do you.

Of course, if you'd like to step into Kram's shoes and actually explain the basis of this "observation" based on real examples, including full speeches and/or extended responses to press questions, go for it. That was the question asked. BTW, not taking questions ain't it...that's a choice that's appropriate for any POTUS at times, nor is Biden's stumbling at times over his words, something he's done for decades due to the way his brain is often ahaed of his words, caused stuttering etc. That's quite similar now, to how it's always been.

Thank goodness he does seem to be in good health, works a very long day, and appears no worse for the wear at this point.
If anything, he appears stronger to me than during the campaign a year ago...watched his speech at UN and he seems quite on his game to me.

Did you watch?
Me, I'd be exhausted!
Not taking any questions? I'd be hard pressed to remember a president that took that option as frequently as Joe does. I'm not sitting here hoping he fails so that DJT can come swooping in and reclaim the presidency, that's just something that you have concocted in your own head. :roll:

Joe
Not to mention the fact that dementia Joe can't answer questions without a cheat sheet. Not to mention the fact that dementia Joe is all over the place trying to answer the most basic of questions. This could be the reason Jen Sake is going out of her mind trying to explain whatever it is her boss is rambling about from one day to the next.
Yes. But just because he's all jumbled up, doesn't mean he's going anywhere. You gents remember Reagan, right? What happened there?

I just think this whole 'dementia' stuff is a bunch of wishful thinking by the right wing, angry cohort/media...not that it's impossible, but I just don't see it as yet. He's pretty darn clear to me, and that includes watching him answer long form, multi-part questions. I've seen dementia up close and I don't see those signs (yet) with Biden.
Have you seen your ophthalmologist recently for an exam? It could explain why you can't see what is in front of your face. Joe Biden probably does not have dementia. i realize that reference to him is an insult to people actually suffering from dementia. I'm good with just calling him dumbf**k Joe. Is that better for you? It works for me.

Well, as I don't call you that, I'd suggest not doing so about Biden.
Name calling seems childish with me to begin with, all the more so when it might well be better applied to oneself.

I don't think Joe is high on the IQ range (he's also said that about himself many times), but I do think he's very high on the government experience and empathy ranges. Very strong emotional IQ. The latter help compensate for the former.

I don't find you particularly high on any of these ranges, but I don't call you dumb, etc either. It'd be childish.

You're right, using dementia non clinically as an epithet is indeed insulting to those suffering with this very real, indeed devastating, problem.

Thanks for recognizing that. Appreciated.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:11 am

You should try it!
You ever had rice paper wrapped shrimp or spring rolls? Or is that only for effete college edjucated jackoffs like me? Because they are great.

I should've added a smile or other overused emoji here as it was intended as a lighter jab than the uppercuts I've thrown in parts of the recent past. Keep in mind I've said some nice things about you here as well.
I love rice paper paper spring rolls with shrimp. When they are fried all the magic goes away. You do know that with all of our disagreements i respect you for what you have overcome. I'm just envious by best friend was not as fortunate. He tried so hard and his body just finally gave out on him. I hope you have gratitude for what you overcame? I miss my friend everyday and sometimes still i am so angry at him for all of the people he hurt. I spent 10 years standing by his side whenever he needed me and that was never enough. Love your kids and remember you have been given a gift.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:24 am

You should try it!

I love rice paper paper spring rolls with shrimp. When they are fried all the magic goes away. You do know that with all of our disagreements i respect you for what you have overcome. I'm just envious by best friend was not as fortunate. He tried so hard and his body just finally gave out on him. I hope you have gratitude for what you overcame? I miss my friend everyday and sometimes still i am so angry at him for all of the people he hurt. I spent 10 years standing by his side whenever he needed me and that was never enough. Love your kids and remember you have been given a gift.
Fried spring and egg rolls blow. Plus I like dipping in peanut sauce.

Gratitude is a big book thing, after my experience I'm "white knuckling it" while surveying everything and learning where and when I can for my own development. SMART isn't bad either. Rocky start after my sabbatical but good the last month or so. Presence with my kids being more than physical which had deteriorated to but I could justify with so many that physically dont' show up or do things with their kids, but I realized being tired and so distracted by everything else meant I wasn't really "present". I'm grateful for getting back to that while they are still young.

It all good. I did want to hold you accountable for blowing up over and over to MD and then doing that to me on a much more personal level but I pounded that trade hard and have moved on.

Check out some of the stuff I dropped today on addiciton and congitive behavior and if you have anyone else close it'll help you help them more I think.

I should add a guy I met gave me a book on bhuddism and have been reading that. It's not bulls**t it's good stuff.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:13 am

Joe

Joe

Did you watch?
Me, I'd be exhausted!

Joe

Well, as I don't call you that, I'd suggest not doing so about Biden.
Name calling seems childish with me to begin with, all the more so when it might well be better applied to oneself.

I don't think Joe is high on the IQ range (he's also said that about himself many times), but I do think he's very high on the government experience and empathy ranges. Very strong emotional IQ. The latter help compensate for the former.

I don't find you particularly high on any of these ranges, but I don't call you dumb, etc either. It'd be childish.

You're right, using dementia non clinically as an epithet is indeed insulting to those suffering with this very real, indeed devastating, problem.

Thanks for recognizing that. Appreciated.
I watched my dad die from dementia. It was the worst time in my life. If you have never lived through it you can never explain what it feels like to anyone. In reflection my own callousness bothers me. To anyone who has ever lost a loved one to dementia the heartbreak never ends. i think Joe is not the man he was 10 years ago. I think he has some serious cognitive issues. I will not use derogatory terms about Joe anymore. I will not stand by and ignore that something is wrong with him. His decision making bothers me quite a bit. He had the best and brightest minds advising him how to pull out of Afghanistan. Joe chose to ignore every single bit of advise he was given. He effed up something that could have been accomplished had he listened to his own people. The question to be asked is... when will he ignore the good advice being given to him again? What is the point of having the best and brightest minds advising you if you don't pay attention to what they are telling you? Our withdrawal from Afghanistan did not have to be a cluster fudge. That happened because Joe ignored his own people and made his own decision. The buck stops here means that the buck stops here. That does not mean you whine about the situation you inherited from trump. The vast majority of us on this forum wanted to get our people the hell out of there. How you went about accomplishing that is the issue at hand.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 am

You should try it!

Gratitude is a big book thing, after my experience I'm "white knuckling it" while surveying everything and learning where and when I can for my own development. SMART isn't bad either. Rocky start after my sabbatical but good the last month or so. Presence with my kids being more than physical which had deteriorated to but I could justify with so many that physically dont' show up or do things with their kids, but I realized being tired and so distracted by everything else meant I wasn't really "present". I'm grateful for getting back to that while they are still young.

It all good. I did want to hold you accountable for blowing up over and over to MD and then doing that to me on a much more personal level but I pounded that trade hard and have moved on.

Check out some of the stuff I dropped today on addiciton and congitive behavior and if you have anyone else close it'll help you help them more I think.
It may not make sense to you but sometimes i am so angry at you. When i read your words you remind me so much of my best friend. He was so smart, so talented and such a good person. He spent a lot of time in rehabs trying to get his chit together. I went to a number of the meetings he went to in rehab to support him. He pisses me off because he was too smart too fail. The last time i saw him he showed up at my back door all whacked out thinking people were following him. I yelled at him saying something like What the heck is wrong with you? He had had destroyed every second, third, fourth chance etc etc he had been given. I saw that movie a long time ago with Nicholas Cage called Leaving Las Vegas. I could not watch the whole movie. i had already seen it before in real life. Watching someone you love give up on themselves is something you never get over.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:53 am

You should try it!

It may not make sense to you but sometimes i am so angry at you. When i read your words you remind me so much of my best friend. He was so smart, so talented and such a good person. He spent a lot of time in rehabs trying to get his chit together. I went to a number of the meetings he went to in rehab to support him. He pisses me off because he was too smart too fail. The last time i saw him he showed up at my back door all whacked out thinking people were following him. I yelled at him saying something like What the heck is wrong with you? He had had destroyed every second, third, fourth chance etc etc he had been given. I saw that movie a long time ago with Nicholas Cage called Leaving Las Vegas. I could not watch the whole movie. i had already seen it before in real life. Watching someone you love give up on themselves is something you never get over.
That's the mental health part people need to understand. It's not substance use in isolation. I'm in much better shape but i'm not doing it for myself. Keep in mind I'm holding together a family w a wife more messed up than I am and, unfortuantely i have to admit finally, is abusive to our kids and myself. Fighting wars on all fronts. Can only pick one or two at a time. No idea about your buddies situation but you can't look at this in isolation but a more wholistic view (or don't judge at all).
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:02 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:53 am

You should try it!

That's the mental health part people need to understand. It's not substance use in isolation. I'm in much better shape but i'm not doing it for myself. Keep in mind I'm holding together a family w a wife more messed up than I am and, unfortuantely i have to admit finally, is abusive to our kids and myself. Fighting wars on all fronts. Can only pick one or two at a time. No idea about your buddies situation but you can't look at this in isolation but a more wholistic view (or don't judge at all).
You are correct, I should not judge. My friend effed up everything that ever meant anything to him. His kids are in their early 40s now. Both of them messed up. His daughter did time in prison for bank robbery in Buffalo. His ex wife died of ovarian cancer shortly before he died. It was a traumatic time for all of the people that cared about him. His kids paid the price for the neglect their father showed them.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

YA, I don’t know why there was a sudden, confusing stop to the press photo session. The first time I saw the video I thought the commotion might not have been caused by his press staff at all but might have been brought about by his executive staff due to a need to immediately address a crisis, hence the need to quickly empty the room. I now know it was because the session was set up as a photo op only, that Johnson decided to take unscheduled questions from the UK press, and that made the US press feel they were entitled to the same.

My sarcasm was a reaction to my knowledge that some people here would make a big deal of this, take offense at Biden not taking questions, and use the usual old, senile line instead of what it actually was - he didn’t want to take questions at that time. Presidents walk by groups of reporters shouting questions at them all the time and more times than not ignore the questions.

Return to “POLITICS”