Johns Hopkins 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
OCanada

Re: Johns Hopkins 2022

Post by OCanada »

Sheesh 51. An apologist for the program. I never would have imagined it.

If you knew the institution and lax family you would already have the answers. You can accept what I post or not just as i can or not. Gaining insight is not why you are here.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Homer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:10 am
OCanada wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:01 am

Hopkins should have interviewed several coaches they did not bother to call.
Who should they have called?
Nine days and counting...
OCanada wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 pm It is not exactly a secret.
Okay, the one final shred of the benefit of the doubt that I was giving you was that maybe you couldn't respond to basic follow-up questions out of respect for persons who'd given you information in confidence.

But if all of this "is not exactly a secret," then why not give details? Why not explain what you're actually talking about, so others can grasp the basis for your claims and respond accordingly?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

1766 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:20 pm If you don't quit you're getting fired.

I'd like to hand in my resignation.

How many of your recruits was he involved with? That could be an issue.
seriously, dude? if you read thru, milliman had at least potentially taken over the reins. this could've gone any kind of way.
grant has taken a public approach of class.

you might do the same.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Homer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Okay, the one final shred of the benefit of the doubt that I was giving you was that maybe you couldn't respond to basic follow-up questions out of respect for persons who'd given you information in confidence.

But if all of this "is not exactly a secret," then why not give details? Why not explain what you're actually talking about, so others can grasp the basis for your claims and respond accordingly?
he has been doing this for well over a decade. no chance.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Homer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Well you nailed it for sure. BTW, and for your benefit, i already posted about several coaches they did not interview and one they did. Respond accordingly? Believe it or don’t believe it, the forum lets false assertions slide. I suggest you start asking for receipts when some start asserting as fact things they do not know. Gresham’s Law
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Admin — can we close this thread? We've already got the 2023 thread going and it's confusing to have two running simultaneously
Jhu99

Post by Jhu99 »

Hopfan16 - I know you have no life and you live for hopkins lacrosse and nothing else but seriously, you have to get a life and not be glued to this forum all the time. You live and die by this sh** and I’m concerned for you. I hope you have a rich daddy that has a lot of money so you don’t really have to work. If you have a real job I’m sure they are really disappointed in your performance because you spend all your time on this forum. Would love to meet up at a game and talk about this but you’re a wimp so you won’t. You won’t reveal your identity. Get some help. Take some of daddy’s money and see a therapist. King of the forum is not a real job.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jhu99 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:50 pm I know... job.
JHU99, no personal attacks.
JustPassingThrough

Post by JustPassingThrough »

admin wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm
Also, the 2022 thread has been retired for three months.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

JustPassingThrough wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:04 am
admin wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm
Also, the 2022 thread has been retired for three months.
Nothing is ever really retired here.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

The past is never dead. It's not even past.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Invoking Rust Cohle and the Time is a Flat Circle deal eh?
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Ol'Southlacrosse

Post by Ol'Southlacrosse »

Hop, like cuse, is one of those teams that builds the love of the game. I think every kid growing up was in the yard pretending they played at hop. But, as of recent they have been bad and kids these days don't get that luxury. hop needs to figure it out and get back to dominance
Rolldins

Post by Rolldins »

Jhu99 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:50 pm Hopfan16 - I know you have no life and you live for hopkins lacrosse and nothing else but seriously, you have to get a life and not be glued to this forum all the time. You live and die by this sh** and I’m concerned for you. I hope you have a rich daddy that has a lot of money so you don’t really have to work. If you have a real job I’m sure they are really disappointed in your performance because you spend all your time on this forum. Would love to meet up at a game and talk about this but you’re a wimp so you won’t. You won’t reveal your identity. Get some help. Take some of daddy’s money and see a therapist. King of the forum is not a real job.
Damn dude you have some issues to take a shot like this anonymously at an anonymous person. Hopefully it made you feel better about yourself. I work in structured finance and have to be at my desk 10+ hours a day but still have plenty of time to scroll this forum, it offers a respite for us lax lovers from the daily grind.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

flalax22 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:42 pm
51percentcorn wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:37 pm
flalax22 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:15 pm I think you are reading way too much into what I said about his de-comittment. Stated as fact and that it is an interesting dynamic. I provided no other commentary so don’t attribute any of your ranting towards me.
Why bring it up at all then? Is there a Hopkins/Harvard/Cornell Lacrosse trivia night I am not aware of and you were throwing this out as a "fun little fact"? Your posts have been oriented to anti Milliman - and now you post that little tidbit when people are throwing around how he was to blame for all the decommits - and there was no implication with the word "Dynamic" ? Hmmmm. I hope you might see how I made the leap.
I don’t know if I’m anti Milliman but I’m certainly calling him out for the senior day fiasco and up to this point he is what his record says he is. A sub 500 coach. All I intended for the dynamic comment was - does he like the kid or does he harbor a resentment. I think it’s fair speculation. It had zero to do with any other kid or commitment or de-commitment
You are what your record says you are.
LongIslandLacks

Post by LongIslandLacks »

There are too many posts on this thread for me to read, so apologies in advance of the same sentiment has been stated—here goes.

I think it is shameful the way Epstein’s career seems to have been ended by the new staff. He’s more Hopkins than any of them. Terrible in my view.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

More on the former AF recruit that JHU flipped last mos:

https://lacrossebucket.com/2022/07/29/c ... s-hopkins/

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”