Your Favorite Pizza Place Near Your Favorite Team's Venue?

D1 Mens Lacrosse
gymman1031

Your Favorite Pizza Place Near Your Favorite Team's Venue?

Post by gymman1031 »

I love pizza and want to get the best before and/or after the games when I go to DI Lax stadiums for contests.
ABV 8.3%

Re: Your Favorite Pizza Place Near Your Favorite Team's Venue?

Post by ABV 8.3% »

gymman1031 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:34 pm I love pizza and want to get the best before and/or after the games when I go to DI Lax stadiums for contests.
Some......may not appreciate you promoting......certain types of behavior. That they, themselves, have been told .....is irresponsible.

Lacrosse has a bad enough public personna....NOW.......you want people to actually go to restaurants and bars. talk about food !

good god man.......stay home, stay safe.

How'd I do......Tony Fauci ;)

trying out to be the new Ivy/NCAA spokesperson.....guess, Holy Cross now too.

But....definately some great pizza on Shrewsbury st. in Worcester. At least, there used to be.

but, your amazon pet food delivery is essential..........

....is Maryland at 100 percent capacity yet......my state is on stage 5 ,section 3, part 9, of the covid eating indoors rules. tonight, the rules

you act as if things are normal....they aren't. FAR from normal.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
pcowlax

Post by pcowlax »

gymman1031 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:34 pm I love pizza and want to get the best before and/or after the games when I go to DI Lax stadiums for contests.
This starts and ends with Yale. Obviously Sally’s and Pepe’s draw pilgrims from around the world (and they are indeed amazing) but I would rank Modern as my favorite. If you want a nice draft and a slice, hit Bar, get one of their brews and have a mashed potato and bacon white pie slice. It sounds bizarre. It is heaven.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

pcowlax wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 pm
This starts and ends with Yale. Obviously Sally’s and Pepe’s draw pilgrims from around the world (and they are indeed amazing) but I would rank Modern as my favorite. If you want a nice draft and a slice, hit Bar, get one of their brews and have a mashed potato and bacon white pie slice. It sounds bizarre. It is heaven.
Nonsense.......Boston has way better pizza. Ever been too......

Pepes, in the Chestnut Hill mall is closed. But, does that count as Boston ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Dominos for Mercer.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
gymman1031

Post by gymman1031 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:49 pm
Some......may not appreciate you promoting......certain types of behavior. That they, themselves, have been told .....is irresponsible.

Lacrosse has a bad enough public personna....NOW.......you want people to actually go to restaurants and bars. talk about food !

But....definately some great pizza on Shrewsbury st. in Worcester. At least, there used to be.

....is Maryland at 100 percent capacity yet......my state is on stage 5 ,section 3, part 9, of the covid eating indoors rules. tonight, the rules

Chill out, man! Haven't you ever heard of carryout, delivery, or checking these places out once things are back to normal?
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

Ned's Pizza in Cayuga Heights is about a five minute drive from Schoellkopf Field in Ithaca.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

+1 on Modern and Bar.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

gymman1031 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:13 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Chill out, man! Haven't you ever heard of carryout, delivery, or checking these places out once things are back to normal?
At this time of nite, really don't think I could be anymore "chill"

when you walk into a Comedy club, to expect everyone to be in serious discussions?

seems like the ones always screaming about people chilling........aren't themselves. you know....chill.

but, in all seriousness.

Things aren't normal.....and the WHEN?

At some point, someones gotta go Henry David T. and reply, while behind bars.... " .NO sir, the question IS, why aren't you ? "

put another way, enough is enough....this "we don't know what we are doing, but listen to us anyway" narrative is mind numbing.

HI....I am Dr. Fauci. While indoors, I am going to emphasize the importance of wearing a mask, before Congress, or whomever, BUT, myself, will not be wearing a mask, while indoors, Even though, especially indoors, where social distancing can't be practiced. Wear a mask..

You wanna try explaining how this makes any sense, to a child ?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
NoLeft

Post by NoLeft »

In College Park, Maryland it's Ledo's all the way. Future judgement TBD since original owners just sold the place and it's shuttered until the summer....
8-)
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:07 pm

In Boston: Regina's: http://www.pizzeriaregina.com/north_end.html
Warning: If you think parking at Homewood is a challenge, take a cab.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:46 pm
+1 on Modern and Bar.
Maybe the only way you can go wrong in New Haven is having to wait over an hour in line. Within walking distance of Reese / Yale Bowl is a small unassuming place in a little strip mall along Route 34, Michaelangelo's. No, not as good as Modern (my personal favorite in New Haven area), but the pizza is very good, no to minimal line, and so convenient coming or going on game day.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

44WeWantMore wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:52 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:07 pm

In Boston: Regina's: http://www.pizzeriaregina.com/north_end.html
Warning: If you think parking at Homewood is a challenge, take a cab.
Ummm.......ride a bike? Rental Kiosks, all over the Boston area.

Better yet, bring your own.

Curious, as to how a Hopkins fan, would know the first thing about Boston area lacrosse venues. In the entire history of the sport, the Jays have NEVER traveled to New England for a game. Gillette is not NE.....that is for Trumpists like Bill B and rubNtug Kraft liquid soap dispensor boy Bobby.

Regina is about on par with Phillips and Disney land..........and ,we all know, when drunk, ALL pizza tastes good.

How else could Ledo's stay in bizness ;) .........because, like boreball, without booze....you notice how bad it tastes
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

FannOLax wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:46 pm
+1 on Modern and Bar.
Maybe the only way you can go wrong in New Haven is having to wait over an hour in line. Within walking distance of Reese / Yale Bowl is a small unassuming place in a little strip mall along Route 34, Michaelangelo's. No, not as good as Modern (my personal favorite in New Haven area), but the pizza is very good, no to minimal line, and so convenient coming or going on game day.
If at a Fairfield U. game, Nauti Dolphin is recommended. Only take-out though which works fine.
xxxxxxx

Post by xxxxxxx »

Joe and Pats in Staten Island near Wagner but also an easy detour off the NJ Turnpike is the best I’ve ever had and we have some good ones in Philly. It’s insanely good.
https://www.joeandpatsny.com/
Typical Lax Dad

xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:35 am Joe and Pats in Staten Island near Wagner but also an easy detour off the NJ Turnpike is the best I’ve ever had and we have some good ones in Philly. It’s insanely good.
https://www.joeandpatsny.com/
Thanks. I will keep that in mind.
Typical Lax Dad

If you are at Ohio State, Domino’s, Little Caesar’s or Pizza Hut is your go to! (Just kidding....must be something in short north, Upper Arlington or Grandview worthwhile).
HU34

Post by HU34 »

Vincent's Clam Bar near Hofstra. This thread is officially over.
Dip&Dunk

Post by Dip&Dunk »

Ordering pizza in Charlottesville? Wasting your time.

Local’s spot: Wayside. Fried chicken. Legendary.
Party: Boylan Heights.
Partied too much: White Spot.
Is it morning already? : Bodos
High brow: you’re at a restaurant? Why? Too many great wineries.
Take the parents/guests/friends when wineries close: Ivy Inn.
Walking the mall: Citizen burger
Healthy: Roots (excellent)
What students don’t know (yet): collection of food trucks at bottom of pan tops each day offers amazing authentic food
BillyECarroll

Post by BillyECarroll »

Dominose for lacrosse.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”