JoeMauer89 (1 Minute - 2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

Re: JoeMauer89 (1 Minute - 2 Day)

Post by admin »

Joe, just stop. I have no interest in throwing a flag but when you're blatantly ignoring the rules, you give me no choice...
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 pm MD,

I'm relaxed, it's just that your back to your old ways yet again. Same egotistical, holier-than thou schtick. You are the definition of elitist person living in a fantasy world. You think it's your job to educate people in every aspect of life. You can do that with your son, save us the schtick. I will take my stick and head back to the lacrosse forums. You got one thing right, I'll never be happy sitting in this cesspool of a thread stoking fear and divisiveness over a global pandemic that's in a CONSIDERABLY better position that has been to date. Adios :lol: :lol:

Joe
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:02 pm Admin,

How about less with the jokes and more effort to meting out punishment fairly and effectively. This way you don't lose anymore posters. Jeez, you would think by now you would have taken that hint.... :roll: :roll: :roll: But no, same old song and dance!

Joe
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:35 pm MD,

He's saying nothing of the sort, anybody who can think clearly knows that njbill was fed up with the Admin's handling of discipline. He was a long time poster who could MORE than handle himself, he was not nearly as bothered by the trolling as you say. Expand your narrow-minded views, it may help you learn a thing or two! :lol:

Joe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm relaxed, it's just that your back to your old ways yet again. Same egotistical, holier-than thou schtick. You are the definition of elitist person living in a fantasy world. You think it's your job to educate people in every aspect of life. You can do that with your son, save us the schtick. I will take my stick and head back to the lacrosse forums. You got one thing right, I'll never be happy sitting in this cesspool of a thread stoking fear and divisiveness over a global pandemic that's in a CONSIDERABLY better position that has been to date. Adios :lol: :lol:

Joe

How about less with the jokes and more effort to meting out punishment fairly and effectively. This way you don't lose anymore posters. Jeez, you would think by now you would have taken that hint.... :roll: :roll: :roll: But no, same old song and dance!

Joe

He's saying nothing of the sort, anybody who can think clearly knows that njbill was fed up with the Admin's handling of discipline. He was a long time poster who could MORE than handle himself, he was not nearly as bothered by the trolling as you say. Expand your narrow-minded views, it may help you learn a thing or two! :lol:

Joe
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 pm Admin,

When you start fairly administering punishment around these parts, then there will be nothing for me to say to you. You let narrow-minded, elitist, stubborn foolish people like MD sway your thought process. It caused njbill to leave. I happen to enjoy this site, but boy has the politics thread become a joke! You made your bed, now own it. Cmon bud, you are better this!

Joe
Can't say I didn't try. Another flag. Another attack from Joe. Penalty doubled again. 32 Minute (64 Day) Penalty. The penalty releases on September 17 at 9:22 PM EST.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

admin wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:26 pm

Joe

Joe

Joe
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 pm Admin,

When you start fairly administering punishment around these parts, then there will be nothing for me to say to you. You let narrow-minded, elitist, stubborn foolish people like MD sway your thought process. It caused njbill to leave. I happen to enjoy this site, but boy has the politics thread become a joke! You made your bed, now own it. Cmon bud, you are better this!

Joe
Can't say I didn't try. Another flag. Another attack from Joe. Penalty doubled again. 32 Minute (64 Day) Penalty. The penalty releases on September 17 at 9:22 PM EST.
not for nuthin, but when this site started? you asked for input on a host of things. i didn't see it then, giving mine now.

geometrically expanding punishments seems severe to infinity. i certainly get it you don't want to be spending days or hours on end with the same cast of characters breaking what you believe you have set up for decorum.
that said, anything beyond a month seems egregious outside of outright bot activity and some real special circumstance. my opinion.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

wgdsr, moving this discussion to here.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Admin,

You are a f***king joke, how about meting out punishment for Kismet, MD, NattyBoy and anyone of those liberal snowflakes that continue to belittle and make posters think they are unintelligent people because they champion critical thinking. Get your priorities straight! It's so frustrating to see you to keep letting guys like MD and the "crew" off the hook.

Such a shame, You will never grow a pair of cojones, you liberal meek man.

Joe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:54 pm Admin,

You are a f***king joke, how about meting out punishment for Kismet, MD, NattyBoy and anyone of those liberal snowflakes that continue to belittle and make posters think they are unintelligent people because they champion critical thinking. Get your priorities straight! It's so frustrating to see you to keep letting guys like MD and the "crew" off the hook.

Joe
If there are post-ers that you believe to be behaving inappropriately, you need to flag the relevant posts. Writing a post like you just did (above) will not get them a penalty. It will get you a penalty. Don't attack other post-ers and, for sure, don't attack me. Especially when your last penalty was a 32 Minute (64 Day) Penalty.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

admin wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:14 pm

Joe
If there are post-ers that you believe to be behaving inappropriately, you need to flag the relevant posts. Writing a post like you just did (above) will not get them a penalty. It will get you a penalty. Don't attack other post-ers and, for sure, don't attack me. Especially when your last penalty was a 32 Minute (64 Day) Penalty.
nonsense,

You take no f**cking action ever. You are the same as them, elitist, liberal snowflake. You won't do a damn thing. F**king snowflake you are. Grow a pair of cojones Matnum. God damn joke! :lol: :lol:

Joe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

64 Minute (128 Day) Penalty. You'll be released on March 16 at 7 :50 PM EST.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

And I thought I was a bit perturbed yesterday if even still confident in my position...(not at admin, but my own dance with another)
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Bart

Post by Bart »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:21 pm
admin wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:14 pm

Joe
nonsense,

You take no f**cking action ever. You are the same as them, elitist, liberal snowflake. You won't do a damn thing. F**king snowflake you are. Grow a pair of cojones Matnum. God damn joke! :lol: :lol:

Joe
ahhhhh Joe. Should have stepped back. While I might agree with you on some of your insight into the administration of the rules you gotta learn about how thick the skin of refs are. Enjoy the solitude......................
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

In my experience, occasionally getting incendiary, if it’s a true one on one that breaks down but folks are still functioning in the spirit of discourse generally he’s allowed a pretty wide berth. Im appreciative, know I’ve skated it a few times. Think in my defense I still care about the concepts of attempting to find some understanding across people and in what a community means. Maybe some others don’t agree but in a community there’s going to be a range of behaviors. But blatant disregard for said community and its standards with nothing but contempt is reason to get your citizenship revoked. This certainly ain’t a birthright.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Joe is a great American.

That’s my post.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am Joe is a great American.

That’s my post.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

"...Sadly, this wasn’t Duron’s first run-in with a sports official. According to The Monitor, Duron is a talented athlete in multiple sports. Last season, he was The Monitor’s All-Area Boys Wrestler of the Year. He also played for the Edinburg soccer team. According to the paper, it was with the soccer team during the 2019-20 season, where Duron was suspended for the remainder of the season following a similar incident that occurred during a match with crosstown rival Edinburg Vela."
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

I recall a line from to old LP Forum rules "Insult the host, you are toast" ...at least for the next 128 days. Joe symbolic self-immolation is a repeat activity here. I'd suggest that maybe he enjoys the martyrdom aspect of it all.

As they also say - "You asked for it. You got it!"
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:50 am

That’s my post.

Very good reference. I laughed.

High school football can get as heated as Fanlax.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm

That’s my post.

Joe came out smokin!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:05 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm

That’s my post.

Joe came out smokin!

I think the key to surviving Fanlax is to have some sense of humor, no? You, TLD, seem to have a very keen sense of humor, heavy on the sardonic side, but you don’t seem to ever get too worked up, even though I would guess for instance most of my posts aren’t to your political liking. :lol:

So I give you way more credit than you probably realize, for having a sense of humor. Nothing is more attractive than an innate sense of humor in any human, male or female.

If you saw me when I read most of the posts here, I’m laughing. Not at anyone per se, more at the absurdity of the internet, some amazing irony, and of course, my always go-to, un-self aware inconsistency.

Carry on, and yes, I already miss Joe, our referee-bodying poster.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”