JoeMauer89 (1 Minute - 2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
youthathletics

Re: JoeMauer89 (1 Minute - 2 Day)

Post by youthathletics »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 am
JBFortunato wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:44 am #FreeJoeMauer89

God bless him. He wouldn't hide under the bed in a nuclear apocalypse, never mind a pandemic. Let the man speak!
Amen brotha!! Appreciate it!

Joe
Drinks on Joe, when he returns :lol:

~ Cheers!

#FreeJoeMauer89
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:41 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 am
JBFortunato wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:44 am #FreeJoeMauer89

God bless him. He wouldn't hide under the bed in a nuclear apocalypse, never mind a pandemic. Let the man speak!
Amen brotha!! Appreciate it!

Joe
Drinks on Joe, when he returns :lol:

~ Cheers!

#FreeJoeMauer89
Bottoms Up!

Joe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When a post-er is in the Penalty Box, they can only post within the Penalty Box and they need to have their posts approved by Admin. JoeMauer just had another post attacking MDlaxfan76 (which I did not approve)... which earned him another flag. Tweet! JoeMauer, more personal attacks... 8 Minute (16 Day) Penalty. Double your last penalty for the same infraction, personal attacks. The penalty releases on Thursday, April 1 at 6:00 PM EST. And I'm not approving any more of his posts until after his penalty is released. Tweet.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:54 pm When a post-er is in the Penalty Box, they can only post within the Penalty Box and they need to have their posts approved by Admin. JoeMauer just had another post attacking MDlaxfan76 (which I did not approve)... which earned him another flag. Tweet! JoeMauer, more personal attacks... 8 Minute (16 Day) Penalty. Double your last penalty for the same infraction, personal attacks. The penalty releases on Thursday, April 1 at 6:00 PM EST. And I'm not approving any more of his posts until after his penalty is released. Tweet.
Is there a place where we can read your rules?

Specifically what IS and IS not a personal attack?

This is a lacrosse place, yes? Penalties are subjective. We get that.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 am
admin wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:54 pm When a post-er is in the Penalty Box, they can only post within the Penalty Box and they need to have their posts approved by Admin. JoeMauer just had another post attacking MDlaxfan76 (which I did not approve)... which earned him another flag. Tweet! JoeMauer, more personal attacks... 8 Minute (16 Day) Penalty. Double your last penalty for the same infraction, personal attacks. The penalty releases on Thursday, April 1 at 6:00 PM EST. And I'm not approving any more of his posts until after his penalty is released. Tweet.
Is there a place where we can read your rules?

Specifically what IS and IS not a personal attack?

This is a lacrosse place, yes? Penalties are subjective. We get that.
viewtopic.php?f=275&t=729

I have some thoughts that I'll add on that thread, rather than here.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 am This is a lacrosse place, yes? Penalties are subjective. We get that.
These are the rules (viewtopic.php?f=275&t=729) but, in answer to your specific issue(s), I think MD's post is pretty spot on.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm Joe
Another flag. Another attack from Joe. Penalty doubled again. 16 Minute (32 Day) Penalty. The penalty releases on May 3 at 6 PM EST.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:04 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm Joe
Another flag. Another attack from Joe. Penalty doubled again. 16 Minute (32 Day) Penalty. The penalty releases on May 3 at 6 PM EST.
an "attack" is a poster writing their own name?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

That wasn't the attack. That's just a bookmark (to tag Joe).
Caddy Day
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 am That wasn't the attack. That's just a bookmark (to tag Joe).
Where is the attack?

And, the question was poised to admin, not some random guy posting online.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:02 am
Matnum PI wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 am That wasn't the attack. That's just a bookmark (to tag Joe).
Where is the attack?

Looks like there was an attempted post and it not only was not allowed to post (as prior indicated it would not be allowed) it also included another attack...we won't see the new attack (would we really want to???) but we see the doubled penalty time.

Lesson to the rest of us, don't argue with the ref. He has the whistle.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:41 am
Where is the attack?

Looks like there was an attempted post and it not only was not allowed to post (as prior indicated it would not be allowed) it also included another attack...we won't see the new attack (would we really want to???) but we see the doubled penalty time.

dude, I mostly cum on here for the banner ads. Very attractive woman in these clothing ads.

in real life, have fired and have had fired, many a ref. Similar to Bill Tierney. ;)

again, I am will admit it. I suffer from this: this is a real condition.

Compulsive masturbation is a type of paraphilia related disorder in which a person engages in masturbatory behavior to such an extent that it causes socio-occupational dysfunction. The psychiatric co-morbidities associated with it include mood and anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, etc. Here, we report a case of a patient with the delusional disorder having compulsive masturbation.

The banner ads help. That, and wombats cat pictures. I love cats......

xhamster is my favorite. You?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

that run ragnar running ad......put the same body, with some stretch marks and a head that looks like EmmyLOU Harris......love gray hair.....or, do you spell it grey?

otherwize.....she looks a little young. I'm no bill clinton.....I love em old. and real. anyone seen Paulina P. recently. yes.....that is what I love.

the Q group? they are about STOPPING child abuse, yes? that is q's end game, no? to stop this.

to believe in a conspiracty theory does NOT make one a theorist? ummm......ok
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:08 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:41 am
Where is the attack?

dude, I mostly cum on here for the banner ads. Very attractive woman in these clothing ads.

in real life, have fired and have had fired, many a ref. Similar to Bill Tierney. ;)

again, I am will admit it. I suffer from this: this is a real condition.

Compulsive masturbation is a type of paraphilia related disorder in which a person engages in masturbatory behavior to such an extent that it causes socio-occupational dysfunction. The psychiatric co-morbidities associated with it include mood and anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, etc. Here, we report a case of a patient with the delusional disorder having compulsive masturbation.

The banner ads help. That, and wombats cat pictures. I love cats......

xhamster is my favorite. You?
This ref owns the field. You can play elsewhere, but he's the ref on his field.

While this is not Hamsterdam, let me only comment that I suspect that the ads you get are based on your other viewing responses, personalized to you. Other posters likely see different ads. You've explained well why you may be getting fed particular ads... ;)

cats I care less for, but I do get a chuckle out of wombat's pics now and then!
Cletus

Post by Cletus »

Just wanted to say "miss you, Joe". Women's division one ain't nearly as much fun as when you're popping in on a regular basis. I'd send you my get out of jail free card but I don't think it would help. Looking forward to your return. We'll have a big shindig. Take care till then.

Cletus
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Even Jesus got out of his cave this weekend. Meanwhile Joe sits....
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

I say someone streaks across the US Lacrosse field this weekend during the JMU v Hofstra game with "Free Joe Mauer" written on their butt...then maybe someone with take up this cause celebre!!

Free Joe!
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Joe has a new best friend while in extended isolation

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Cletus

Post by Cletus »

Nigel wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:56 pm Joe has a new best friend while in extended isolation

I work in a big CDC warehouse with a guy whose first name is Wilson. He's from the West Indies and had never seen Cast Away (great flick by the way). He works in Receiving so he deals with all the truck drivers who come in with deliveries. Once it was known his name was Wilson, a few of the drivers would say his name long and drawn out with the same tone Hanks used when he lost his little buddy out at sea. One day, after months of this, I asked him if he knew why the drivers were saying his name like that and pulled up a clip on YT and showed him. He laughed. Now when they come in the door and yell, "Wilsooooooooooooon!" He knows why.

Anyway. Looking forward to Joe's comments again over on the women's lax boards when he and Wilson get back. 😉

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”