The Abortion Thread

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am Funny how all of the rabid abortion lovers are all people who have been born. You ever wonder if your parents ever contemplated aborting you? Would you have had a problem with that if they had done so? I'm only inquiring for a friend.
I’d be fine with whatever decision my parents would make.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

AZ has a voter initiative on the ballot in November. Florida too.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
DMac

Post by DMac »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am Funny how all of the rabid abortion lovers are all people who have been born. You ever wonder if your parents ever contemplated aborting you? Would you have had a problem with that if they had done so? I'm only inquiring for a friend.
Rabid abortion lovers? Does your friend consider those who see this decision as a woman's ( and hers alone) right to make this call as rabid abortion lovers?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

DMac wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:03 am
Rabid abortion lovers? Does your friend consider those who see this decision as a woman's ( and hers alone) right to make this call as rabid abortion lovers?
I know a lot of people who do not approve of abortion but strongly support the right to choose. Polls reflect it. Many of them are appalled by the notion a 10yo can be firced to carry a child to birth and beyond.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

That’s the preferred narrative stance — “rabid abortion lovers” — when in fact no one, absolutely no one “loves” terminating a pregnancy. The tip off that you are speaking with someone who sees no problem exercising governmental power and control of basic medical and life decisions of women.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nice, sounds like something the rabid Christians came up with.
I wonder if the pro life Christian with Bibles, many Bibles, will
add an insert to the ones he's pedaling cautioning us all to beware
of those rabid abortion lovers and the path to hell they're leading
us to. If he hasn't he should, could add an extra buck per copy for
the insert.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:37 pm Nice, sounds like something the rabid Christians came up with.
I wonder if the pro life Christian with Bibles, many Bibles, will
add an insert to the ones he's pedaling cautioning us all to beware
of those rabid abortion lovers and the path to hell they're leading
us to. If he hasn't he should, could add an extra buck per copy for
the insert.
WWJD??
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I don't know, you thinkin' he wouldn't add the extra buck?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

And that is the key. These people (predominantly older white men) have the unmitigated gall to presume to make this decision for women. These men are fcuking lucky women aren’t (usually) as violent as men. These old geezers need a serious beat down for this arrogance.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:59 pm
And that is the key. These people (predominantly older white men) have the unmitigated gall to presume to make this decision for women. These men are fcuking lucky women aren’t (usually) as violent as men. These old geezers need a serious beat down for this arrogance.
So abortion is a beautiful miracle given to the world by God above. Why don't they give out little stickers to put on your shirt? I aborted my baby today...☺️
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Abortion is health care. Up to women and their healthcare providers.

Period.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
DMac

Post by DMac »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:55 am
So abortion is a beautiful miracle given to the world by God above. Why don't they give out little stickers to put on your shirt? I aborted my baby today...☺️
Opportunity knocks, stickers, t-shirts, bumper stickers, can get yourself a nice little side business going.
Can call the place, Cradle's Condemnation and Judgement Shirts.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

DMac wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:48 pm
Opportunity knocks, stickers, t-shirts, bumper stickers, can get yourself a nice little side business going.
C&S’s Hole-ly’er Than Thou: We’ll Make the Decision for You!!
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:12 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:48 pm
C&S’s Hole-ly’er Than Thou: We’ll Make the Decision for You!!
He can join the AZ lunatics speaking in tongues on the State Senate floor. You know, since they want God as a fourth branch of government these days.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 264047007/
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

First, who or what is this "God above?" That idea is a matter of your faith. Second, women are real beings with rights, to include the same bodily autonomy I wager you feel is your right.

So, any appeal to something that may or may not be real in the service of curtailing the actual rights of your fellow citizens is, frankly, alarming in its hypocrisy and replete with cognitive dissonance.

If you can be bothered to respond logically and dispassionately, free from invective and personal insult, I would be happy to hear your explanation.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:03 pm
First, who or what is this "God above?" That idea is a matter of your faith. Second, women are real beings with rights, to include the same bodily autonomy I wager you feel is your right.

So, any appeal to something that may or may not be real in the service of curtailing the actual rights of your fellow citizens is, frankly, alarming in its hypocrisy and replete with cognitive dissonance.

If you can be bothered to respond logically and dispassionately, free from invective and personal insult, I would be happy to hear your explanation.
My wife as a young pediatric nurse had to assist in abortion procedures. How many abortions have you witnessed up close and personal? I'll bet the answer is zero. Have you ever had to comfort a young patient who is grief stricken at the decision she just made? Betcha you have never had that privilege. My wife desperately wanted a baby back in the day. She would have given anything to have her own baby. So how do you think assisting in abortions tormented her? My wife is a great nurse. Her personal opinions came second to caring for her patient. Yeah abortion is legal and should be legal. Food for thought for all of you abortion lovers...a successful abortion requires someone to die. WWJD??
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:30 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:03 pm

My wife as a young pediatric nurse had to assist in abortion procedures. How many abortions have you witnessed up close and personal? I'll bet the answer is zero. Have you ever had to comfort a young patient who is grief stricken at the decision she just made? Betcha you have never had that privilege. My wife desperately wanted a baby back in the day. She would have given anything to have her own baby. So how do you think assisting in abortions tormented her? My wife is a great nurse. Her personal opinions came second to caring for her patient. Yeah abortion is legal and should be legal. Food for thought for all of you abortion lovers...a successful abortion requires someone to die. WWJD??
There is no such thing as an "abortion lover."
DMac

Post by DMac »

Drop the abortion lovers/rabid abortion lovers, cradle, it's inaccurate and revolting hyperbole. Might want to change that to woman's right lovers. Not everyone shares your beliefs, which isn't to suggest there aren't millions upon millions of God fearing Christian woman who have gone in for the procedure with their God fearing husbands/boyfriends there for moral support. Many of those of moral superiority (so they think) passing judgement on others will sing a different tune when it is they who are faced with an unwanted pregnancy. Sounds to me as if you were okay with your family profiting from abortions. WWJD there?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

DMac wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:02 am Drop the abortion lovers/rabid abortion lovers, cradle, it's inaccurate and revolting hyperbole. Might want to change that to woman's right lovers. Not everyone shares your beliefs, which isn't to suggest there aren't millions upon millions of God fearing Christian woman who have gone in for the procedure with their God fearing husbands/boyfriends there for moral support. Many of those of moral superiority (so they think) passing judgement on others will sing a different tune when it is they who are faced with an unwanted pregnancy. Sounds to me as if you were okay with your family profiting from abortions. WWJD there?
WWJD? Wouldn't leave them poor? Wouldn't allow their mother's boyfriends to rape them? Would have provided a stable, economically sustainable environment and good work for her? Would not have given her gestational diabetes? Wouldn't have given her an ectopic pregnancy? Wouldn't have given her severe pre-eclampsia? Would have spared her a heart ailment making pregnancy dangerous? Wouldn't have given her PROM? Sure, there is a lot "Jesus" could have done. Who cares, really, what men think Jesus would do.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:21 am
DMac wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:02 am Drop the abortion lovers/rabid abortion lovers, cradle, it's inaccurate and revolting hyperbole. Might want to change that to woman's right lovers. Not everyone shares your beliefs, which isn't to suggest there aren't millions upon millions of God fearing Christian woman who have gone in for the procedure with their God fearing husbands/boyfriends there for moral support. Many of those of moral superiority (so they think) passing judgement on others will sing a different tune when it is they who are faced with an unwanted pregnancy. Sounds to me as if you were okay with your family profiting from abortions. WWJD there?
WWJD? Wouldn't leave them poor? Wouldn't allow their mother's boyfriends to rape them? Would have provided a stable, economically sustainable environment and good work for her? Would not have given her gestational diabetes? Wouldn't have given her an ectopic pregnancy? Wouldn't have given her severe pre-eclampsia? Would have spared her a heart ailment making pregnancy dangerous? Wouldn't have given her PROM? Sure, there is a lot "Jesus" could have done. Who cares, really, what men think Jesus would do.
Well if your a Christian as so many claim to be there will be a day of judgement for you when you leave this earth. That is when you can explain to your creator your rabid support for abortion. It would take one silver tongued devil to bullchit their way out of that conversation. I have a sneaking suspicion that Jesus might be pro life.

Return to “POLITICS”