PRO Pot

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

PRO Pot

Post by runrussellrun »

We all know that tRump has signed a marijuana bill and is favorable to removing the lame Federal banking laws regarding mary jane production and sale.

In short, who is the better PRO POT candidate? Joe Biden or Don tRump?

I'm excitable enough already....don't need no Biden crack cocaine and getting tossed out of the US Navy....... is that what JOE BIDEN is gonna go.

"my son......pot is a gateway drug........just ask my son"

You play golf better stoned. just ask Tiger
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Re: PRO Pot

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ze/613777/

the author is a moron

Just do it, Fetterman said: Do it, if only to secure Pennsylvania’s electoral votes and get that much closer to the White House. “If Joe Biden’s account tweeted out ‘Legal. Weed.,’ it would get a million likes in the first two hours. I guarantee it. And no one’s going to accuse Uncle Joe of being a pothead,” Fetterman told me. “If you think weed is the devil’s tobacco, you ain’t voting for Biden anyway.”

Why would I vote for Biden if HE thinks mary jane is the devils doing. We all know what he did about locking JUST blacks up, in jail. Did his son evah do time for leaving a crack cocaine pipe in his rental car?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Handicaps are for losers.........Hey, Brine or Mt. Washington Tavern.....can you spot us some goals (handicap). When is US Lax coming out with lacrosse handicaps..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpiOw2Xpf34
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

The Democrats here in Virginia decriminalized pot after getting into power - it went into effect July 1 I believe. There is a lot of talk of fully legalizing it in the next year or two here. They were pretty spineless and should have pushed for full legalization from the get go, but c'est la vie.

I won't partake until it's federally legal, but hopefully that's sooner than later. No reason for it to be illegal, and certainly worth looking up why it was criminalized initially if anyone hasn't.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:06 pm We all know that tRump has signed a marijuana bill and is favorable to removing the lame Federal banking laws regarding mary jane production and sale.

I'm excitable enough already....don't need no Biden crack cocaine and getting tossed out of the US Navy....... is that what JOE BIDEN is gonna go.

You are one of the better arguments that we don’t need more people using marijuana recreationally.

Stop getting wasted.

https://marijuana-anonymous.org/

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:06 pm We all know that tRump has signed a marijuana bill and is favorable to removing the lame Federal banking laws regarding mary jane production and sale.

You are one of the better arguments that we don’t need more people using marijuana recreationally.

Stop getting wasted.

Do you drink alcohol? Dude, you are the one blaming a game show host for a virus killing people and the medical community that STILL can't get their chite together. Does California have legal pot? exactly
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I drink bear and an occasional port. Had a couple of bottles of Afan’s whiskey this year. I am not much of a consumer of hard alcohol. Never have been. Smoked a little pot for about 7 months during my junior year of college but quit after wondering what would my parents think.... really I was rolling a joint and realized that my parents would be so disappointed. I quit then. Left it to my private school buddies but I was done.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Stop getting wasted.

Do you drink alcohol? Dude, you are the one blaming a game show host for a virus killing people and the medical community that STILL can't get their chite together. Does California have legal pot? exactly
Dear Forum Members,

We should view rrr with compassion and concern. To avoid becoming a cognitively impaired drug addict, please seek help.

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

DocBarrister (compassionate and concerned) :|
@DocBarrister
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Stop getting wasted.

Dear Forum Members,

We should view rrr with compassion and concern. To avoid becoming a cognitively impaired drug addict, please seek help.

Do you drink alcohol?
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Stop getting wasted.

Dear Forum Members,

Do you drink alcohol?
Dear Forum Members,

Please note the repeated pattern of questions, as illustrated here by the subject. There is ample medical and scientific evidence associating perseveration with drug abuse. For example:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21392517/

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
DMac

Post by DMac »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:44 pm
I won't partake until it's federally legal, but hopefully that's sooner than later. No reason for it to be illegal, and certainly worth looking up why it was criminalized initially if anyone hasn't.
If partaking is something you want to do, as you indidcate with "hopefully", don't let illegality keep you from enjoying a taste. Nobody cares if you smoke a little pot, including most cops. It's not worth it to them to bust a person with a little bit and if they do it's no more a serious crime than a speeding ticket is, or any/much more of a fine.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Stop getting wasted.

Dear Forum Members,

Do you drink alcohol?
Dear Forum Members,

Please note the repeated pattern of questions, as illustrated here by the subject. There is ample medical and scientific evidence associating perseveration with drug abuse. For example:

DocBarrister
Maybe THIS is why our medical system is such a schit show. You drink alcohol. Daily. It's a fact.

Why do you drink alcohol, DocB? Would you consider yourself to be physcially fit? We already know the mental part.
DMac

Post by DMac »

As for who someone would vote for because of where they stand on legalization, russy, I really don't think people much care anymore. We know that the majority are in favor of legalization but we also know that legalization has little to no effect on availability. The feds seem to be the only ones who can't figure out how to run the business, they make things far more complicated than they need to be/are. It's a well established business and availability is virtually a non issue for those who choose pot for their poison of choice. Even Trump's proposal doesn't take pot off of Sched 1, opens things up for the banking business which is a pretty big deal but the idiocy of how pot is handled continues. Trump or Biden, legal or illegal, you think that really matters to most pot smokers?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:10 am As for who someone would vote for because of where they stand on legalization, russy, I really don't think people much care anymore. We know that the majority are in favor of legalization but we also know that legalization has little to no effect on availability. The feds seem to be the only ones who can't figure out how to run the business, they make things far more complicated than they need to be/are. It's a well established business and availability is virtually a non issue for those who choose pot for their poison of choice. Even Trump's proposal doesn't take pot off of Sched 1, opens things up for the banking business which is a pretty big deal but the idiocy of how pot is handled continues. Trump or Biden, legal or illegal, you think that really matters to most pot smokers?
I gave away so much pot this spring, I have very little left . Spent $72 for 1/8th of an ounce. Crazy prices. Great for the taxes tho.

But, yes, regarding pot and legal issues. I have a LTC. going to dispensary is risky business, b/c it's still illegal on the federal level.

More important, for my mortgage friends (survived the idiotic, oligarchy loving Dodd-Frank "kill the small guy" legislation) will never visit a dispensary. Would loose their license due to federal laws. Seeds purchased via other means. (I clone all winter, so don't need seeds )

So, you are naive to think that legal issues are on the front burner.

At the end of the day, Joe Biden has made it VERY clear that he will NEVER support legalizing pot. I point this out to young folks all the time.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Even the brilliant business man (Art Of The Deal and all, ya know) leaves it on Sched 1 putting people like you (LTC) in a prcarious spot (can go buy a case of Wild Turkey with no problem though). People with a med mj card can't buy guns (in NY anyway) but the guys buying cases of Jack can. Makes sense, eh? This state is losing so much money in taxes on recreational mj it's crazy and the growers and sellers, buyers too, are just fine with the way things are. Very minimal risk, very high (no pun intended) reward, all's well with the tax free market.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 pm

I drink bear and an occasional port. Had a couple of bottles of Afan’s whiskey this year. I am not much of a consumer of hard alcohol. Never have been. Smoked a little pot for about 7 months during my junior year of college but quit after wondering what would my parents think.... really I was rolling a joint and realized that my parents would be so disappointed. I quit then. Left it to my private school buddies but I was done.
You could ask your son what he thinks about you doing it. Edibles.

tho....Best to take humara or some other tv ad, 'just ask your doc" :roll: (mine told me to "KEEP on doing whatevah you're doing ", not bad for marrow infection, replacement)

Or...don't you....big pharma...have......connections.......something like that. ......what else to expect from a anti maskers. Anyone at Harvard protesting the NAME on that building. Some people should be SACked, like the settLERS had done down east.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 pm

You could ask your son what he thinks about you doing it. Edibles.

tho....Best to take humara or some other tv ad, 'just ask your doc" :roll: (mine told me to "KEEP on doing whatevah you're doing ", not bad for marrow infection, replacement)

Or...don't you....big pharma...have......connections.......something like that. ......what else to expect from a anti maskers. Anyone at Harvard protesting the NAME on that building. Some people should be SACked, like the settLERS had done down east.
I am not judgmental. I know plenty of guys that still smoke. My brothers were smokers. It just wasn’t for me. But it’s amazing I still remember that day. Rolling a joint on the Dire Straits Alchemy album cover ..... I know Lee..... Big lacrosse guy actually. Not sure he had kids that played but he has done some good things for the sport...Do you know Lee?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:55 am
DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Stop getting wasted.

Dear Forum Members,

Do you drink alcohol?
Dear Forum Members,

DocBarrister
Maybe THIS is why our medical system is such a schit show. You drink alcohol. Daily. It's a fact.

Why do you drink alcohol, DocB? Would you consider yourself to be physcially fit? We already know the mental part.
You’re projecting.

Just substitute “drink alcohol” with “smoke pot” and “DocB” with “rrr”, and then imagine rrr shouting this in the mirror to himself late each morning, disheveled and frantic, wondering how his life had come to this.

DocBarrister ;)
@DocBarrister
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

What makes you think I "wonder" about it? My life is fine.

But, at this point, you are just in character.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

15 states, two territories and Washington D.C. have now legalized marijuana for recreational use. 34 states and two territories now allow medical marijuana. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... te-n938426
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”