UNC 2021

D1 Mens Lacrosse
10 10 2

Re: UNC 2021

Post by 10 10 2 »

No idea, but that's my hope as well. Same goes for Connor McCarthy. Not easy losing arguably your best 1st and 2nd line midfielders, especially if Carolina gets into a running match with Rutgers.

On the bright side, Lance Tillman seems to be gaining confidence over the last few games. He has great quickness, and doesn't seem to be afraid of getting crushed when he dodges hard to the goal. He is a tough matchup for any short-stick defender.
maddog9718

Post by maddog9718 »

Loved seeing the effort on the ride today.

Lance Tillman is an elite dodger. He will most def be on a first line next year.
10 10 2

Post by 10 10 2 »

Incredible gritty win against Rutgers. Even though I thought the offense looked out of sorts for most of the game, they (the seniors especially) made the plays they needed to make in order to keep on playing this year.

Tillman had a great game. 7 of his 9 goals this year have been in the last three games. I think he made a case for getting playing time at attack; maybe over Brian Cameron, whose production has trailed off for a while now. The attack could definitely use someone that can regularly run by his defender.

On to the Final Four against the Wahoos!
TAV

Post by TAV »

+1

In a way, the close game might be a blessing - keeps everyone grounded in the reality that nothing is guaranteed despite the season and being #1 Seed. Things did look out of sorts, but @ this point in the year, a win is a win is a win. Forward!
stupefied

Post by stupefied »

UNC and Gray missed Cook . They are going to need his size and physicality agaisnt UVA . Anyone know what ails him ?

Tillman , McCarthy and Anderson showed but several didnt . They better next game

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”