Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 am
OCanada wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 pm
OCanada wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 pm You mean explain to you not us all.

What is the definition of your racist comment reference?
Simple, all kinds of people make racist comments about all kinds of people. It isn't a one way street. A good friend of mine from my army days was born and raised on Guam. One night while at a bar on post Albert walked past a dude and angry looks and nasty comments followed and fists and feet started flying. When the dust had settled we asked Albert what the hell happened. The dude he walked past happened to be from Samoa. Turns out Samoan and Guamanian cultures have hated one another for probably centuries. When we asked Albert why his answer was strait forward and confusing. His answer was because that's the way it has always been and will never change. Isn't that the genesis of all racism? People hate other people and for the most part they don't even know why. That's the way it's always been is the only explanation people have. Think about that for awhile. You folks have a bug up your ass trying to understand something that has no rational explanation.
Why would a white person hate a black person?
Why would a black person hate a white person??
And so on and so on and so on.
My answer is you live what you learn.
Folks from Guam and Samoa dislike one another because culturally it is ingrained in them from the day they are born.

You ducked entirely.
Care to explain? Pretty vague statement on your end.
Why would i explain to hou what you can’t understand and given the fact you refuse similar requests. You are pretty much a fact free zone or maybe an alternative fact zone as favored by Trump
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:34 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 am
OCanada wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 pm
OCanada wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 pm You mean explain to you not us all.

What is the definition of your racist comment reference?
Simple, all kinds of people make racist comments about all kinds of people. It isn't a one way street. A good friend of mine from my army days was born and raised on Guam. One night while at a bar on post Albert walked past a dude and angry looks and nasty comments followed and fists and feet started flying. When the dust had settled we asked Albert what the hell happened. The dude he walked past happened to be from Samoa. Turns out Samoan and Guamanian cultures have hated one another for probably centuries. When we asked Albert why his answer was strait forward and confusing. His answer was because that's the way it has always been and will never change. Isn't that the genesis of all racism? People hate other people and for the most part they don't even know why. That's the way it's always been is the only explanation people have. Think about that for awhile. You folks have a bug up your ass trying to understand something that has no rational explanation.
Why would a white person hate a black person?
Why would a black person hate a white person??
And so on and so on and so on.
My answer is you live what you learn.
Folks from Guam and Samoa dislike one another because culturally it is ingrained in them from the day they are born.

You ducked entirely.
Care to explain? Pretty vague statement on your end.
Why would i explain to hou what you can’t understand and given the fact you refuse similar requests. You are pretty much a fact free zone or maybe an alternative fact zone as favored by Trump
Or the more likely possibility is you have no clue how to explain it. Your the exception to the rule. Everybody else on this forum works together in 3 part harmony to keep me educated on their opinion of politics and world events. FTR if you ask me a question strait up and don't imbed it in a post I'll be glad to answer it. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that you probably won't like what I have to say and then you can bring out the long knives. I have learned on this forum how tolerant and considerate people are on this forum when you upset their apple cart. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

I don’t need to lie. Unlike you and your unfounded crap. Deal with it. Behave like you have some interest in reality. You can begin by going back and answering all questions you have ducked or evaded. You ate also projecting with your statement. It reflects why you do not answer them. Juvenile
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Babylon Bee has apparently gone woke.

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

This will never be over....I suppose she is saying the quiet part out loud? Oddly, a conversation will solve it, but nothing up to this point has worked.

https://x.com/WesternLensman/status/1778808380116615345
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”