All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

a fan

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:42 pm uh huh
not one thing you replied, back is true
Great news.

So....then tell the forum WHY you keep bringing up that the vaccine results in American didn't match the results in the vaccine trials?

You're clearly mad that the results aren't as good. Explain why.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:51 pm For those interested in a pretty darn clear explanation of all this: https://historyofvaccines.org/blog/mean ... y-theories

Here's the most relevant part, though the rest is interesting as well:

"In science, when we are analyzing variables, we have an operational definition of a term. Going back to the first vaccine, people outside of science believed that vaccines protected against infection, like some magic force field that did not allow viruses and bacteria to land on someone once the vaccine was given. That is not the case.

When a person’s immune system responds to a vaccine, the immune system is given advanced knowledge of what a pathogen looks like. That way, when the pathogen lands on or in someone, the immune system can clear it as soon as possible.

For most diseases, this means no signs and symptoms of the disease, even when there is an infection. This was known of the first vaccine, the one against smallpox, and the latest vaccines against the novel coronavirus causing the disease known as COVID-19. So, no the definition of a vaccine, how it works or what it does has not changed.

What CDC did, and vaccine skeptics and others like to make an enormous deal of for no reason, is refine the operational definition of a vaccine. Nothing about their new set of words put in a particular order to define vaccination is wrong. Vaccines are not 100% safe, and they are not 100% effective, but they are safer by orders of magnitude and more effective by orders of magnitude than the alternatives to dealing with infectious pathogens."

As a fan suggests, Covid operates much like the flu in that there are mutations which spread among the population, amongst multiple other mutations, all replacing former mutations. The vaccines are changed to match, or try to match, the most likely variants by the time of administration, with differing levels of effect based upon whether the mutation is close enough to what the vaccine helps the body to identify.

People who are vaccinated with flu vaccine still can experience sickness with flu depending on what strain of flu is the basis of their infection. They may nevertheless have a better, swifter, more efficacious immune response even though they do experience some sickness. In aggregate, the flu vaccine reduces infections and reduces degree of sickness, but certainly not 100% or even 80%. Just significantly better than no flu vaccine.

Covid's variants have had a much greater negative outcome of hospitalization and death than flu, so the stakes are much, much higher for any reduction in infection symptoms. And that's where the covid vaccines have particularly shined, in the reduction of severe symptoms. Infections occur, some with little to no symptoms, some with symptoms similar to a flu, but way, way fewer severe reactions requiring hospitalization or death.

Orders of magnitude better than not being vaccinated.

And where this matters most (other than to those who are sick and hospitalized or die!) is that reducing the strain on hospitals and medical personnel was an immense imperative during the worst times of Covid. The health system was very nearly overwhelmed and this not only was awful for medical personnel and public health expenses on taxpayers, but also had ripple effects among other diseases and conditions without the time and attention of the medical system. Huge ripple health care impacts and costs as well.

So, any reduction in hospitalizations was a huge priority...not necessarily an elimination of infection, but a reduction in severe symptoms. And thank goodness , it worked.
literary pulled from the who website

And not the ones that sang "I won't be fooled again"

But you will
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:42 pm Where's all those quotes that I'll have me never to come back again
You didn't accept the wager, remember?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lkVN3KwDfvI

you keep on ignoring all the topics in this video

go ahead pick one to refute
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:52 pm
Great news.

So....then tell the forum WHY you keep bringing up that the vaccine results in American didn't match the results in the vaccine trials?

what part of "none of it is true" did you not understand?

I stated from day one that the mRNA vaccine would not work. Why would I be mad?

plenty of other stuff to have a strong concern over perhaps you can watch the 25 minute video. I just posted and pick a topic and ask yourself "why aren't I mad that I was? "forced" to give my child a shot that you yourself admits doesn't even work.

maybe you're the one that's embarrassed
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:22 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:42 pm Where's all those quotes that I'll have me never to come back again
You didn't accept the wager, remember?
oh yes I did you lying piece of turd
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

please, MiraLAX reported to yourself and banned me forever. Throw me into the Briarpatch. I hate it.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:26 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:20 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:11 pm And, again, you are a proven liar. provide where I mentioned "efficasy" in regards to the vaccine definition. You can't....because it doesn't exist.
:lol: Tell you what: if I can pull up a post where you claim that it's not a vaccine and you claim it's "fake", and not a vaccine "because" it's not 90%+ effective....

....you agree to never post again.

Deal? Deal.....go for it. Make sure you focus on the percentage part.

(yes, this is a trap).

Dude. I get it. You smoke boatloads of weed, and forget what you've posted in the past. It's fine. Smoke away, and enjoy it. Truly.

But don't yell at me about "I never said that"...when you have said that, multiple times, calling the covid vaccine "fake" and not a vaccine because it's not 100% effective.

Just own up that your memory ain't all that great.
First, tho, the issue at hand. "efficasy" and my remarks regarding the inclusion, or lack of inclusion, in any definition.

classic AFAN net moving. You are a liar. go ahead. provide a post about efficasy. You can't. So, you create some.... "hey, look over there".

What does weed have to do with memory ?

Should I drink bourbon, instead ?
hey Funn, what's that in blue?
Here you are arguing about fantasy stuff. The real world is in the Senator Johnson clip, and you won't say a word about any of the topics.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:15 pm Here you are arguing about fantasy stuff. The real world is in the Senator Johnson clip, and you won't say a word about any of the topics.
Happy to. Bet you don't.

Ok, my turn, you've given your conspiracy theories for four years nonstop, time for mine:

Hundreds of 1%ers in America who own our media and control their broadcasts systematically and deliberately set out a disinformation campaign to get guys like you to claim everything about Covid was fake. The vaccine, the virus, the claims about it.....all fake.

And they did this while getting the best possible medical care for themselves, and all the isolation in the world. Private planes, private homes, private doctors and nurses...never having to get anywhere near the poor and working class... getting everything delivered to them by the working class suckers who had to deal with Covid head on.

And with their disinformation, convincing guys like you that doctors are bad, isolation is bad, and the government is out to get you. They got you to consume and pay for their media. Clickbait. Substack. FoxNews. Selling you and your buddies as advertising for all the links you keep sending us.

And they all got vaccinated, every one of them, BEFORE the general public had access. And they all got world class medical care, while working class Americans had to shut up and show up for work, and whose ONLY access to a doctor is an ER, when it was too late to get care. These workers had to work at Amazon warehouses picking out toiletries and groceries for the 1%ers. And in meat packing plants to keep the rich fed. And in restaurants that kept the rich filled with the best food America offers.

And if you look at the stats, poor working class Americans died in far higher numbers v. the rich, while guys like Tucker Carlson...who was fully vaccinated..... laughed and laughed and laughed at all of you who kept clicking and sharing their conspiracy theories, all while lining their pockets with YOUR money.

Now which conspiracy theory is more likely, RRR: my conspiracy theory, where the rich are F'ing the poor and getting paid as they have for 1,000s of years........or in the case of Senator Johnson....getting more power and votes from you because you think he's awesome?

........or yours where you're convinced that fully vaccinated doctors (including every doctor that I know personally and am friends with) and medical experts all around the world are all lying to you about anything and everything surrounding Covid, and are trying to kill you?
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:37 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:26 pm First, tho, the issue at hand. "efficasy" and my remarks regarding the inclusion, or lack of inclusion, in any definition.

classic AFAN net moving. You are a liar. go ahead. provide a post about efficasy. You can't. So, you create some.... "hey, look over there".
What are you talking about? I addressed you DIRECTLY.

Do we have a deal? You never post again if I show you posts where you call the vaccines a "fake" shot, and the reasoning you give that it's fake or not a vaccine is efficacy.
Here's just one.

Nice knowin' ya? Bye-bye!
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 am wonder if tRumps fake shot still spews the 95% efficacy rate....like when tRump signed his EXec order in early December 2020. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:50 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:26 pm First, tho, the issue at hand. "efficasy" and my remarks regarding the inclusion, or lack of inclusion, in any definition.

Do we have a deal? You never post again if I show you posts where you call the vaccines a "fake" shot, and the reasoning you give that it's fake or not a vaccine is efficacy.
Here's just one.

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 am wonder if tRumps fake shot still spews the 95% efficacy rate....like when tRump signed his EXec order in early December 2020. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: fuffg
While we could lose RRR; maybe Fatty will rise again this Easter...

:lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Here's just one.

You're all over the place. And, like you said about pfizters FDA application......"not a chance" would a lawyer......

same with your "deal" .

nice try.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:53 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:15 pm Here you are arguing about fantasy stuff. The real world is in the Senator Johnson clip, and you won't say a word about any of the topics.
Happy to. Bet you don't. Don't what ?

Ok, my turn, you've given your conspiracy theories for four years nonstop, time for mine: Again, SUCH a liar. Name ONE . You won't, because yu can't.

Hundreds of 1%ers in America who own our media and control their broadcasts systematically and deliberately set out a disinformation campaign to get guys like you to claim everything about Covid was fake. The vaccine, the virus, the claims about it.....all fake. lunacy. Who would these pixie fairy people be. Name names.

And they did this while getting the best possible medical care for themselves, and all the isolation in the world. Private planes, private homes, private doctors and nurses...never having to get anywhere near the poor and working class... getting everything delivered to them by the working class suckers who had to deal with Covid head on. thought there was NO treatment for covid.......

And with their disinformation, convincing guys like you that doctors are bad, isolation is bad, and the government is out to get you. They got you to consume and pay for their media. Clickbait. Substack. FoxNews. Selling you and your buddies as advertising for all the links you keep sending us.

And they all got vaccinated, every one of them, BEFORE the general public had access. And they all got world class medical care, while working class Americans had to shut up and show up for work, and whose ONLY access to a doctor is an ER, when it was too late to get care. These workers had to work at Amazon warehouses picking out toiletries and groceries for the 1%ers. And in meat packing plants to keep the rich fed. And in restaurants that kept the rich filled with the best food America offers.

And if you look at the stats, poor working class Americans died in far higher numbers v. the rich, while guys like Tucker Carlson...who was fully vaccinated..... laughed and laughed and laughed at all of you who kept clicking and sharing their conspiracy theories, all while lining their pockets with YOUR money.

Now which conspiracy theory is more likely, RRR: my conspiracy theory, where the rich are F'ing the poor and getting paid as they have for 1,000s of years........or in the case of Senator Johnson....getting more power and votes from you because you think he's awesome?

........or yours where you're convinced that fully vaccinated doctors (including every doctor that I know personally and am friends with) and medical experts all around the world are all lying to you about anything and everything surrounding Covid, and are trying to kill you?
Wow.....just wow. Seek help.

You waste everyones time, with what you think is a "gotcha". It ain't. You started by stating the the vaccine definition "has been the same".

now......ok, you agree SO why the venom and ignorance spewing. It changed. I was right.

VACCINE injuries. THe father of the 16 year old, who died after getting the covid vaccine.......he must be one of those alex jones "character actors", right afan ?

Dr. Jay.......such a lying fool.

AFAN........that CDC myocarditis link, that you read, and commenting on. Was that information available to you when you got the jab? Yes or no.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Great news.

great......let me refute more of your fantasy, delusional, lying rants.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:21 am

Here's just one.

You're all over the place. And, like you said about pfizters FDA application......"not a chance" would a lawyer......

same with your "deal" .

nice try.
:lol: :lol: You're quoting what YOU want that wager to be, pal. Just like you do with everything here, and then accuse everyone of doing what you do. It's pure Trumpism.

That's not the wager. The wager is in bold. You lost the wager.

You going to honor the wager, or not?
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:36 am
Great news.

great......let me refute more of your fantasy, delusional, lying rants.
:lol: I ask a direct question with one whole sentence, and it's a lying rant?

Um...it's question. Where is the lie?

How about you answer the question.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:32 am
Happy to. Bet you don't. Don't what ?

Ok, my turn, you've given your conspiracy theories for four years nonstop, time for mine: Again, SUCH a liar. Name ONE . You won't, because yu can't.

Hundreds of 1%ers in America who own our media and control their broadcasts systematically and deliberately set out a disinformation campaign to get guys like you to claim everything about Covid was fake. The vaccine, the virus, the claims about it.....all fake. lunacy. Who would these pixie fairy people be. Name names.

And they did this while getting the best possible medical care for themselves, and all the isolation in the world. Private planes, private homes, private doctors and nurses...never having to get anywhere near the poor and working class... getting everything delivered to them by the working class suckers who had to deal with Covid head on. thought there was NO treatment for covid.......

Wow.....just wow. Seek help.
Right. I forgot. Only RRR gets to use made up conspiracy theories.

Enjoy your clickbait. Keep clicking. Keep enriching idiots who make money off of idiots. Way to go!
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:32 am You waste everyones time, with what you think is a "gotcha". It ain't. You started by stating the the vaccine definition "has been the same".
:lol: Still stuck on that, are ya? Neat. CDC definition is still materially the same. And in any event YOU told us it's an irrelevant change...so why bring it up. Again?
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:32 am AFAN........that CDC myocarditis link, that you read, and commenting on. Was that information available to you when you got the jab? Yes or no.
Yes. That's when I gave my daughter THREE Covid shots.
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88a wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:19 am

Here's just one.

While we could lose RRR; maybe Fatty will rise again this Easter...

:lol:
He's not going to honor the wager. He already replaced my wager with what he thinks the wager is. It's awesome. Like playing with a ball of yarn.
runrussellrun

Important topic

Post by runrussellrun »

https://rumble.com/v4ggsof-the-highligh ... hey-h.html

which topic is a conspiracy theory ?

Didn't everyones hero tRump give all things covid legal immunity.

for F's sake...some Colgate womens laxers are SUING the coach for stuff, but Colgate buying themselves a covid hotel, with trumps care act money, and making sure it was full, with it's covid fear porn..........nope, no anxiety regarding THAT kind of treatment for no risk demographics.

bizarro world...all day, every day. trumps suck posts. everywhere.

he does suck, but, guess I am all alone when it comes to his shot.

classic. clown sho stays locked jawed, like a snapping turtle, on ones opinions about "things".

But......NOT....this time. All, on the up and up. Clown sho don't care about phizer data results, drip drip drip........hidden by Trump and Trumps FDA. What, trump didn't appoint Scott Gotlieb :roll:

https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3657

and, of course

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... ts-history

The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs.

nah.......they wouldn't do it again.

Thought someone was going to watch the Sen. Johnson video and comment about it.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Happy to. Bet you don't.

well......we are waiting.

Not sure what the wait is, the video is only 20 minutes long.

here, let me help with some topics to choose from.

-vaccine injured
-outpatient treatment
-myocarditis
-data access and transparency (hey JHU72, where IS the vsafe data, and why was the program shut down ?
-Medical doctors being fired.
-Medical doctors being censored
-US govt. involvement is said censorship

oh......and the alex jones "actor", the guy crying over his dead son , from the vaccine....my favorite. What a nutjob that father IS, right afan. a real tinfoil hat kind of guy.

you sound closed minded

Return to “POLITICS”