All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

runrussellrun

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 pm Florida measles cases apparently spreading measles to 3 other states.

In less than 3 months of 2024 we have seen as many new cases of measles in the US as in all of 2023.

Leprosy cases are also increasing in Florida.
And?

care to explain how this is possible in which demographic is getting measles?

Think we already know the answer and it sounds a lot like thumper
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Re: Good information

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:42 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:35 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:53 pm We have lots to learn, from the past years. This has never been posted or discussed.

If covid had never happened, would Dr. K. still have a job at Harvard Medical school?

https://gbdeclaration.org/

The Great Barrington Declaration
The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection.

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.

(cut)

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.
:lol: First off, this was signed about 40 days into most School's fall semester in 2020....and these guys are claiming that they are CERTAIN about every claim made here?

I thought that was a RRR no-no....passing off scientific opinions without 100% certainty is bad, remember?

But as I pointed at back in 2020: how many teachers, principles, and coaches do you and these idiots think are over the age of 55 in America? You know: the age where Covid risk increased significantly? Take a wild guess, RRR.

Out of the 1,000,000+ Covid deaths....guess how many were under the retirement age of 64, RRR? About 276,000.

So......what you and the Barrington guys, who were all isolating and working at home and enjoying their fat salaries..... tell the TEACHERS who have to teach these kids in person?

F you. Get back to work. Don't care if you die from Covid. Oh, and we're not giving you one F'ing penny more to teach these kids, even though we're forcing you to put your life at risk to educate kids "because we sez-so"

I LOVE how you're 100% behind telling working class teachers "F you, I don't care if you might die, you HAVE to teach kids that you know perfectly well will carry Covid before the vaccine is available".
still waiting for you to address just one of the topics that I have listed repeatedly

suck doesn't see any wording listing working class or specifically teachers
Translation: RRR concedes all of the above points, and is gaslighting,
pretty sure my response from a couple days ago still holds true. None of what you wrote is true, so why would it deserve a response?

What's your excuse for not talking about the vaccine injured and the federal compensation program for the vaccine injured it's just one of the many topics that are serious and affect. Normal Americans daily lives.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:50 pm What's your excuse for not talking about the vaccine injured and the federal compensation program for the vaccine injured it's just one of the many topics that are serious and affect. Normal Americans daily lives.
Same answer you gave me: none of that is true.

Now what?
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:50 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:42 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:35 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:53 pm We have lots to learn, from the past years. This has never been posted or discussed.

If covid had never happened, would Dr. K. still have a job at Harvard Medical school?

https://gbdeclaration.org/

The Great Barrington Declaration
The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection.

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.

(cut)

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.
:lol: First off, this was signed about 40 days into most School's fall semester in 2020....and these guys are claiming that they are CERTAIN about every claim made here?

I thought that was a RRR no-no....passing off scientific opinions without 100% certainty is bad, remember?

But as I pointed at back in 2020: how many teachers, principles, and coaches do you and these idiots think are over the age of 55 in America? You know: the age where Covid risk increased significantly? Take a wild guess, RRR.

Out of the 1,000,000+ Covid deaths....guess how many were under the retirement age of 64, RRR? About 276,000.

So......what you and the Barrington guys, who were all isolating and working at home and enjoying their fat salaries..... tell the TEACHERS who have to teach these kids in person?

F you. Get back to work. Don't care if you die from Covid. Oh, and we're not giving you one F'ing penny more to teach these kids, even though we're forcing you to put your life at risk to educate kids "because we sez-so"

I LOVE how you're 100% behind telling working class teachers "F you, I don't care if you might die, you HAVE to teach kids that you know perfectly well will carry Covid before the vaccine is available".
still waiting for you to address just one of the topics that I have listed repeatedly

suck doesn't see any wording listing working class or specifically teachers
Translation: RRR concedes all of the above points, and is gaslighting,
pretty sure my response from a couple days ago still holds true.
You're a moron.

You ask us to comment on your posts.

I comment on them.

Your response to my comment is: "none of that is true." As if ANYTHING I wrote could possibly be anything but true.

What part isn't true? :lol: You won't tell me, because you read my whole post, know I'm right, and want to pretend you don't know that.

You and these idiots look at how Covid isn't killing kids in high numbers and conclude "well, these schools are safe now".

You geniuses forgot that in some States? 20% of Teachers are between 55 and 65, and were at high risk of getting severe Covid in the fall of 2020.

You and the Barrington guys are earning their Six-figure PhD salaries isolating at home, and could give a Sh*t about the 55+ year old teachers.

Every. single. word. of this is true. You're LYING that you don't know and agree with this.

You're a hypocrite: you're mad that the Government mandates that a Citizen do something.

...yet here you and the Barrington wankers come along, and you want the Government to FORCE teachers to be around kids during peak Covid.

Your'e an *sshole for demanding this, and you know it.

:lol: What would YOU do If I told you that you HAD to do something during Covid because "it was good for our kids"?

And here you'll come back, pretend I didn't write this, and change the subject. You forget that I'm getting paid while I post here....my stills are running. NO ONE is more patient than I am when I'm making you look stupid in front of everyone here at the Forum.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

It's just vile trolling.
Obvious effort to clog up any rational discussions of serious issues.

Added to forum rules within Unsportsmanlike Conduct
SECTION 4. No post-er shall:
d. Troll and/or commit other Russian 'bot and/or other Putinesque behaviors. A troll is someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:08 pm It's just vile trolling.

d. Troll and/or commit other Russian 'bot and/or other Putinesque behaviors. A troll is someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground.
Well, if it bugs you and the crew, I'll stop posting with him.

He knows his blathering is freaking stupid. Covid is SUCH old news, and he's upset it's not in the headlines anymore, and he needs to find a new conspiracy to occupy is very, very bored life.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:19 pm

He knows his blathering is freaking stupid. Covid is SUCH old news, and he's upset it's not in the headlines anymore, and he needs to find a new conspiracy to occupy is very, very bored life.
No, I too try to respond rationally to the few things he posts that I think deserve agreement or refutation, but the pattern is aggressively offensive and "over the top and unverified claims".

Just don't let him goad us into responding too angrily...calling out lies and hypocrisy is one thing, but I find myself pretty darn peeved. Gotta walk away sometimes and that's not the point of these discussions. Regardless of disagreement we should be able to explore rationally these differences in views.

But he's just trying to goad us, most of the time.

And what's with this constant self 'outing' as LGBTQ? If not true, and there certainly was never a hint of such with his other multiple names, then it's quite offensive. Again, intended to goad would be my bet.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:26 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:50 pm What's your excuse for not talking about the vaccine injured and the federal compensation program for the vaccine injured it's just one of the many topics that are serious and affect. Normal Americans daily lives.
Same answer you gave me: none of that is true.

Now what?
I don't know what to tell you, but most first world countries have been paying out vaccine, injured compensation for a while now, including our United States of America

So of course it's true
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:30 pm

No, I too try to respond rationally to the few things he posts that I think deserve agreement or refutation, but the pattern is aggressively offensive and "over the top and unverified claims".
He thinks we're going to respond to him. :lol: Nope. Done. Bye, bye RRR......
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Translation: RRR concedes all ofabove points, and is gaslighting,
[/quote]

pretty sure my response from a couple days ago still holds true.
[/quote

You're a moron.
sayz afan

[/quote]

i'm glad you're allowed to say that to me
Last edited by runrussellrun on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:51 pm

uh huh
someone may read these comments some new posters, and some of them may have family members that are vaccine injured and maybe they would like to know what Congresswoman Dr. Miller Meeks is doing to make the process to get compensation less confusing

which you dont believe to be true, so why would I expect you to respond if you don't believe that anyone has been vaccine injured ?
runrussellrun

PREP act still in effect until Oct 1 2024

Post by runrussellrun »

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46982

Some interesting takes from this 2023 report:

Number of Claims
Processed

COVID-19 countermeasure claims (as of
March 1, 2023): 11,252 claims, of which
8,067 (72%) allege injuries from COVID19 vaccines; of the 630 claims reviewed
for CICP eligibility, 21 (3.3%) have been
held eligible for compensation; most
claims (94%) remain in or pending

Status of Pending CICP Claims for COVID-19 Countermeasures
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of CICP claims HRSA has received has increased
dramatically. As of February 1, 2023, CICP has received 11,252 claims alleging injury or death
relating to COVID-19 countermeasures, of which 8,067 claims (71.7%) relate to COVID-19
vaccines.
54 HRSA has not yet compensated any CICP claims relating to COVID-19
countermeasures. Of the 630 COVID-19 claims in which HRSA has reached a decision on
eligibility, it has denied 609 claims (96.7%) on various grounds, while determining that 21 claims
(3.3%) are eligible for compensation,
pending a review of the eligible expenses.55 The remaining
COVID-19 countermeasure claims (approximately 94.4%) are in review or pending review.56
Several COVID-19 emergency appropriations allow the Secretary to transfer funds to the
Covered Countermeasure Process Fund.57 HRSA can use such funds, in addition to prior-year

The "Masters" of the USA have determined that 21 humans WERE, in fact, injured by a covid jab.

fact.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:51 pm

Well, if it bugs you and the crew, I'll stop posting with him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who IS this "we're" ? :lol: :lol:

my tinfoil hat IS in the dryer, but THIS comment sure sounds like some "collusion to conspire"

someones PM's have been very, very busy. ;)

you've never , responded to any questions, anyway.

Man........think the most recent updated covid vaccine injured APPROVED count is almost reaching 50 humans. Way to go Congress. That PREP act is awesome. We see headlines, all the time, of Congress wanting to revampe this program.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:02 pmYou're a moron...
no personal attacks.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

admin wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:27 am
no personal attacks.
Even when the data suggests the nature of the "attack" is pretty much spot on? Asking for a friend.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:01 pm
no personal attacks.
Even when the data suggests the nature of the "attack" is pretty much spot on? Asking for a friend.
... I thought it was a compliment. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

no personal attacks.
immediately followed by TWO more "attacks" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so glad the posters are listening :o
runrussellrun

JOE BIDEN...what kind of nonsense

Post by runrussellrun »

Does this Exec. Order even make sense?

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11803

Vaccination Terms
Per the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (the Task Force) guidance, contractors must ensure that
covered employees are fully vaccinated no later than January 18, 2022. A covered employee is “any fulltime or part-time employee ... working on or in connection with a covered contract or working at a
covered ... workplace,” including “employees ... who are not themselves working on or in connection with
a covered contract.” A covered workplace is “a location controlled by a ... contractor at which any
employee ... working on or in connection with a covered contract is likely to be present” during a
contract’s period of performance, with employees’ places of residence excluded from this definition.
Fully vaccinated status starts two weeks after the second COVID-19 vaccine dose in a two-dose vaccine
regimen, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. Individuals are fully vaccinated if they received
vaccines currently approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA, or if they received vaccines
that have been listed for emergency use by the WHO. Unvaccinated individuals previously infected with
COVID-19 are not considered fully vaccinated. Employees must provide proof of vaccination status to
their employer, who must review the documentation.

The Task Force guidance does not include an option for regular testing for individuals not vaccinated
against COVID-19. Individuals may obtain an accommodation through their employer if they are “not
vaccinated against COVID-19 because of a disability (which would include medical conditions) or
because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.” Requests for medical
accommodations or exceptions are to be treated as requests for disability accommodations; a Task Force
FAQ for contractors provides general guidelines for handling accommodations for sincerely held religious
beliefs, practices, or observances.
Implementation
The Biden Administration indicated that the OSHA rule requiring vaccinations will not be applied to
workplaces subject to the federal contractor requirements. "not applied". Is this a typo, or just legal, mumbo jumbo nonsense /
The Federal Acquisition Regulatory Council (FARC) issued a memorandum providing guidance to
agencies, including the required contract clause, on September 30, 2021. In effect, this memorandum
directs each agency subject to E.O. 14042 to issue its own related interim guidance. This resulted in
varying interpretations of applicability thresholds and effective dates by agencies. The FARC may
conduct a standard rulemaking process later to provide formal regulations and additional direction for
agencies.
On November 30, 2021, a U.S. district court ruling enjoined enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccine
mandate for federal contractors in the states of Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee. On December 7, 2021, a
Congressional Research Service 3
second U.S. district court ruling enjoined nationwide enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued related guidance indicating that the U.S.
government would not enforce contractual clauses implementing E.O. 14042 within the United States and
outlying areas while litigation is ongoing.
Congressional Considerations
In contemplating the impact of E.O. 14042 on federal procurement, should it withstand judicial review,
Congress may consider the following selected oversight issues:
 While major federal contractors intend to comply with the vaccination requirement,
reports indicate that some employees may not comply. Congress may seek to weigh the
appropriate balance between the executive branch working to promote the health and
safety of a skilled contractor workforce via the enforcement of additional workforce
safety protocols and the possibility of some degree of attrition due to noncompliance.
 While industry is generally supportive of the requirement, some entities also raised
questions. Common themes include requests for definitional clarifications;
accommodation of cost increases or schedule slips; compliance obligations and
enforcement; and the potential for associated economic hardship, exacerbation of
workforce shortages, and a decrease in the number of contractors—particularly small
businesses and non-traditional contractors—competing for federal contracts.
 While the nationwide injunction will remain in place for the foreseeable future, some
question how the Task Force guidance may interact with state-level bans on employers
levying vaccine mandates, or other types of related state and local mandates, if E.O.
14042 withstands judicial review. Although the Task Force asserts that the “requirements
are promulgated pursuant to Federal law and supersede any contrary State or local law o
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

best NOT...repeat, do NOT quote the author.....

Post by runrussellrun »

Former, now disgraced and de platformed, New York times long, decades long, "climate change" author has been given new life.

Phoenix......from the ashes.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2024/01/2 ... gues.cnnua

Just another shill for the communists of Russia......mean......China.

Because, Nixon lovers.....furthered this love, fostering a 12 year run of "these idiots will believe anything...." in the go go 80's, fueled by drug dealing money........coke add life.

Only the gop of the OLE gets to determine which COMMIE bastard is bad......and which one....IS not. Kinda like todays commie/facsist efforts to censor thoughts......digress. apologize

Man, if only the Saudi style government......and oil....were located in China....we would need the middle east, at all.

HELLO CHINA. Henry K. only recently died. He sure liked the commies in China. He sure did.

Don McNeil.........keep on shilling. We'll let you back into the club.........as long as you say what we tell you to say. And, you can promote your book, bashing "leadership". Warranted and welcome.

Don McNeil
also focuses on how "nothing has changed....we still are not ready for the next pandemic..." McNeils take, will be ignored. This is bashing the current administration.

Pretty sure, MOST covid deaths happened PRIOR to Biden's Innauguration ;)

Remember all the fear porn about PPE shortages......?

guess where ALL of the United States of America's healthcare industry gets it PPE's from ?

fix stoopid.

Sen. McCarthey wasn't wrong.....he just went after the wrong people. Rockefellars have anything to do with the most important rail line infrastructure in the nation.......West Virginia. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Return to “POLITICS”