Hunter Biden Corruption - Important and Meaningful issue

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Hunter Biden Corruption - Important and Meaningful issue

Post by CU88 »

r's can provide research and fact findings here.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Re: Hunter Biden Corruption - Important and Meaningful issue

Post by Farfromgeneva »

My plumber from South Georgia told me the Biden’s hate god, tried to overthrow Maduro and have sex slaves. He fixed my toilet so it must be true.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

So much for a meaningful discussion.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Because it’s a joke which you apparently fell for.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

CU88 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 am r's can provide research and fact findings here.
As a true INDEPENDENT, just like the majority of US voters, I can provide my own research, thank you very much. Draw conclusions from documents, myself. You, CU88? 3 sides to every story. What to you think of the word for word quote from the fired Ukranian lawyer, investigating Hunters conflict of interest job

Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

2016? Belong in the TAATS thread, perhaps. Same hypocrites when "their" guys do something wrong.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 am Because it’s a joke which you apparently fell for.
+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:07 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 am r's can provide research and fact findings here.
As a true INDEPENDENT, just like the majority of US voters, I can provide my own research, thank you very much. Draw conclusions from documents, myself. You, CU88? 3 sides to every story. What to you think of the word for word quote from the fired Ukranian lawyer, investigating Hunters conflict of interest job

Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

2016? Belong in the TAATS thread, perhaps. Same hypocrites when "their" guys do something wrong.
Who was Biden’s political opponent?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:36 am My plumber from South Georgia told me the Biden’s hate god, tried to overthrow Maduro and have sex slaves. He fixed my toilet so it must be true.
:lol: :lol: - that is funny!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

How can anyone think the Biden stuff is ok? On a scale factor it is multitudes worse than the scandal of military people staying in Trump hotels.

Corruption runs deep. Waay to deep. And we have been trained to ignore it.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Here is an actual news article (Forbes) about the issue:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... 4e29a73938

Basic summary:

No evidence of corruption found with Joe Biden's actions

1. Hunter Biden takes a board seat with Burisma Holdings in May 2014. Salary $50K/month. My comment: Probably company trying to ingratiate itself to BHO/Biden...

2. Burisma was tied to the previously ousted president Yanukovych of Ukraine, who was widely viewed as both corrupt and close to Putin.

3. As VP, Biden was given by BHO the task of reducing corruption in Ukraine. Yanukovich exiles himself to Crimea with civil war threatening as he is charged with mass killing of civilians during his term in office.

4. There was a concern at the time of a conflict of interest with Hunter's position, but the prior administration ruled it die not.

5. In 2016, Biden threatens to withhold a billion in US aid (and has wide international support) unless the top prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) is fired for being too soft on corruption (they did). My comment, based on other articles: Shokin had a habit of saying he was investigating and then sending letters to companies saying they were cleared. He was chief prosecutor basically doing nothing.

6. Shokin was reportedly investigating Hunter Biden's role in Burisma, but that investigation was inactive for over a year when the push for the ouster of Shokin occurred.

7. Hunter Biden steps down from the Burisma board in April 2019 to avoid hurting his father's presidential campaign.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

September 26, 2019

“From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he (Hunter Biden) did not violate anything,” (according to) former Ukrainian prosecutor general Yuri Lutsenko.

:roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

HooDat wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:21 am How can anyone think the Biden stuff is ok? On a scale factor it is multitudes worse than the scandal of military people staying in Trump hotels.

Exactly what is the Biden stuff?? There is no there there with regards to Ukraine. :roll:
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
HooDat wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:21 am How can anyone think the Biden stuff is ok? On a scale factor it is multitudes worse than the scandal of military people staying in Trump hotels.

Exactly what is the Biden stuff?? There is no there there with regards to Ukraine. :roll:
It is the fact that Hunter Biden had the job in the first place that is the "there".

If you can't see the problem with that - you are too far gone.....
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

HooDat wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:38 am

It is the fact that Hunter Biden had the job in the first place that is the "there".

I agree there is at least the appearance of a conflict of interest. Probably more than that, as I am guessing the company that hired him was trying to suck up to Joe Biden. But the scale factor here is not multitudes worse than the Trump hotel thing - the Prescott airport was handing out information to crews overnighting that basically had the Trump resort as the listed place to stay, plus references that there were other hotels in the area. None of those other hotels are specifically named. Those stays may well be keeping his resort afloat...

Edit: add link to article in Scotsman: https://www.scotsman.com/news/world/tru ... -1-5011598
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Strange, you are interested in the appearance of conflict of interest in this case …

So Biden's appearance of conflict bothers you -- bigger deal than Trump's :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:42 am

I agree there is at least the appearance of a conflict of interest. Probably more than that, as I am guessing the company that hired him was trying to suck up to Joe Biden. But the scale factor here is not multitudes worse than the Trump hotel thing - the Prescott airport was handing out information to crews overnighting that basically had the Trump resort as the listed place to stay, plus references that there were other hotels in the area. None of those other hotels are specifically named. Those stays may well be keeping his resort afloat...

Edit: add link to article in Scotsman: https://www.scotsman.com/news/world/tru ... -1-5011598
… exactly. Appearance is not a crime, just dumb.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:27 pm [omitted other stuff]

… exactly. Appearance is not a crime, just dumb.
But a bad appearance. This reflects more on Hunter than his father, though.

The Ukrainians know they have a balancing act with respect to the USA. And within some reason, they know they need to at least appear to suck up to whatever administration is in place. That is why Zelensky is specifically mentioning staying at the Trump properties... He knows that the OD appreciates the "donation."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Prosecutor Lutsenko just did an interview with Richard Engel. He again claims neither Biden broke any laws.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Well, that’s inconvenient.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:32 am

September 26, 2019

“From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he (Hunter Biden) did not violate anything,” (according to) former Ukrainian prosecutor general Yuri Lutsenko.

:roll:
FoxNews says otherwise....Trump gets a pass because he is a rich guy idolized by “numb” skulls.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”