NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
callaxdad

Re: NESCAC

Post by callaxdad »

Olddawg83 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:18 pm
VTLaxGuy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 am Random yet somewhat related to the previous posts: There are 8 William’s (or Billy’s) on the Midd roster.

Has anybody ever seen a first name dominate a roster like that? EIGHT dudes with the same name seems crazy.
The rumors are that Billy uses his soft lips for extra curricular activities
Dude, that’s just heck wrong, you are so out of line you prick, cut it out on this thread please. I hope others agree with my opinion, that is just wrong. Cut this turd out please!!!
Tigerlax70

Post by Tigerlax70 »

ergit wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:55 pm
VTLaxGuy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 am Random yet somewhat related to the previous posts: There are 8 William’s (or Billy’s) on the Midd roster.

Has anybody ever seen a first name dominate a roster like that? EIGHT dudes with the same name seems crazy.
The rumors are that Billy uses his soft lips for extra curricular activities
Why don’t you leave player’s names out of it since you don’t post under your own.
Totally agree, ergit. When old men sit in their basement in their wife beater shirts and make comments like that about young men they know nothing about is beyond pathetic. Dawg, put down the bong for a moment and move the dialog back to lax which is the purpose of these forums.
LaxDad1963

Post by LaxDad1963 »

callaxdad wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:13 pm

The rumors are that Billy Curtis uses his soft lips for extra curricular activities
Dude, that’s just heck wrong, you are so out of line you prick, cut it out on this thread please. I hope others agree with my opinion, that is just wrong. Cut this turd out please!!!
Apparently the Hartford loyal are not doing their job in cheering on their chickens. A cute first half but apparently 4th tier frat activities come before NESCAC lax. Cute. Can’t wait for the self-tanning west Hartford moms to try to defend this home loss on a Saturday night.

Ask J’s mom how soft Billy’s lips are.
ergit

Post by ergit »

LaxDad1963 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:21 pm
callaxdad wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:13 pm

The rumors are that Billy Curtis uses his soft lips for extra curricular activities
Apparently the Hartford loyal are not doing their job in cheering on their chickens. A cute first half but apparently 4th tier frat activities come before NESCAC lax. Cute. Can’t wait for the self-tanning west Hartford moms to try to defend this home loss on a Saturday night.

Ask Jon Krikorian’s mom how soft Billy C’s lips are.
Honestly, what’s wrong with you people?
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Only followed the first half 🤦‍♂️ wow. Image

They’re obviously a longshot, but potentially a season-saving half of lacrosse.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Guys - lets keep this to lax. All the BS is painful. The trolling, the personal attacks etc is just wrong. This is about lax. If people want to analyze play then that is fine but the insults are just stupid. Lets talk about tufts-amherst and how Wes upset threw a wrench in the NESCAC tournament. Tufts will either be the first or third sed depending on Wednesday game.
Tigerlax70

Post by Tigerlax70 »

The12lov3 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:30 pm Guys - lets keep this to lax. All the BS is painful. The trolling, the personal attacks etc is just wrong. This is about lax. If people want to analyze play then that is fine but the insults are just stupid. Lets talk about tufts-amherst and how Wes upset threw a wrench in the NESCAC tournament. Tufts will either be the first or third sed depending on Wednesday game.
Amen.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Outing college athletes, whether true or fabricated, is not welcome within this forum.
burgerandfries

Post by burgerandfries »

Tufts is primed to dominate for years. Regnery, Ettinghausen, Hauser, Tagliaferri, Kelly, and plenty more all back. Coach D and his men are always must watch lacrosse!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

burgerandfries wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:49 am Tufts is primed to dominate for years. Regnery, Ettinghausen, Hauser, Tagliaferri, Kelly, and plenty more all back. Coach D and his men are always must watch lacrosse!
Oh yes, plenty more….. Waldbaum, Ayers, Panagopoulous, Delcristo, Frisoli x 2, Merrill, Salcedo, possibly Garzone and several others !! However, let’s focus on the job at hand.
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

burgerandfries wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:49 am Tufts is primed to dominate for years. Regnery, Ettinghausen, Hauser, Tagliaferri, Kelly, and plenty more all back. Coach D and his men are always must watch lacrosse!
i don’t think Tufts is dominating. 2 losses this year and a few other nail biters. i have only watch 3 or 4 of their games this year and they look like any other top 10 team. dont get me wrong. nothing wrong with that. still a top 10 team, but far from dominating
the NESCAC is wide open this year. i can realistically see any of the top 6 teams winning the conference this year
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

longislandking wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm Just heard some interesting rumors from one of my good buddies who's a men's assistant hockey coach at Middlebury, he was telling me how he overheard their athletic director complaining about how playing a 6:30 pm on Trinity's campus would pose an unfair advantage to the Panthers. Apparently, they are worried about the level of drunkenness in the crowd and are petrified that the Trinity student section will bring them to shambles. In a meeting that took well over 2 hours, the Midd AD finally constructed their masterplan: ban Trinity students from sitting in the bleachers behind the Middlebury bench, increase security presence to ensure no drinking, and removal of any student with slandering remarks towards Middlebury players, as well as requesting the Trinity AD to stand in between the benches. Honestly, as a fan of the Liberty conference and former NEWMAC player, I could really care less about these two teams, however I REFUSE to pass up such an opportunity for good drama, and that's why I love this forum. This story is truly too comical to not share, and I figure there will be plenty of BANTer about this game to come. Thinking about making the drive up to Hartford to get eyes on this game...

One thing I don't understand that was told to me from my friend was the repeated use of the Middlebury AD saying the term "Billy Soft Lips" or something like that and how if anyone says anything about a kid named Billy on Midd doing any sucking activities in his free time with other male athletes they will be forcibly removed and receive a Title IX warning from the school. Can't make this sh*t up, long live D3 lax baby!
you made it big time. a screen shot of this post was copied on nocontextlax. dude, you are famous.

funny that many on here don’t see the sarcasm.
LongPoleGuy

Post by LongPoleGuy »

I bet Billy doesn’t see the sarcasm. A bunch of grown adults trying to ruin a kid’s life by spreading a false rumor. Yeah, good for you for getting your BS on a bunch of other websites.
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:04 am Outing college athletes, whether true or fabricated, is not welcome within this forum.
Maybe delete the posts then. Warnings really haven’t done much to stop the devolution of this thread over the last six months.
SouthieLax

Post by SouthieLax »

Laxattackjack wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:54 am
i don’t think Tufts is dominating. 2 losses this year and a few other nail biters. i have only watch 3 or 4 of their games this year and they look like any other top 10 team. dont get me wrong. nothing wrong with that. still a top 10 team, but far from dominating
the NESCAC is wide open this year. i can realistically see any of the top 6 teams winning the conference this year
I think the point of the post, “primed to” means they are well situated for the future. Tufts contributors this year are dominated by sophomores and some juniors. Almost no seniors. Unlike most of the teams in the top-10 which are graduate student and senior heavy.
Can Opener

Post by Can Opener »

Laxxal22 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:46 pm
admin wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:04 am Outing college athletes, whether true or fabricated, is not welcome within this forum.
Maybe delete the posts then. Warnings really haven’t done much to stop the devolution of this thread over the last six months.
+1
Muleski

Post by Muleski »

+1, as well.

Forum has become USELESS. Longtime fan of Laxpower, and then FanLax. Been associated with the NESCAC since the conference was chartered.

PLEASE, pull the plug on theses posters, delete the posts, and keep the discussion to NESCAC lacrosse.

Then you may see some knowledgable fans return. Hopefully. Hope it’s not too late.

Thank you!
richard

Post by richard »

Muleski wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:11 pm +1, as well.

Forum has become USELESS. Longtime fan of Laxpower, and then FanLax. Been associated with the NESCAC since the conference was chartered.

PLEASE, pull the plug on theses posters, delete the posts, and keep the discussion to NESCAC lacrosse.

Then you may see some knowledgable fans return. Hopefully. Hope it’s not too late.

Thank you!
There has always been some ribbing that has gone on but I’m surprised at some of this. Other threads are not bad. Dive in.
Go SLU!
Laxdad457

Post by Laxdad457 »

Muleski wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:11 pm +1, as well.

Thank you!
P.S. ball don't lie. Billy and the Midd boys lit up the BanTHEY/THEMs in the second half and gave them a taste of their own medicine with a late empty net crease crank by Thorndike. #11unanswered
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Tigerlax70 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:58 pm
The12lov3 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:30 pm Guys - lets keep this to lax. All the BS is painful. The trolling, the personal attacks etc is just wrong. This is about lax. If people want to analyze play then that is fine but the insults are just stupid. Lets talk about tufts-amherst and how Wes upset threw a wrench in the NESCAC tournament. Tufts will either be the first or third sed depending on Wednesday game.
Amen.
Amen is right

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”