White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:03 pm Ok, so that's your "opinion".

But based on what facts?

What was the defining change that you observed, well-informed as you must be to make such a claim, that changed that organization from one with a "useful mission" to something that you apparently disdain?

You do realize that their mission was always disdained by hard right bigots?
And that mission hasn't changed?

Or is it that you think there aren't white nationalist terrorist organizations any more, no problem to combat?

That all said, like most organizations over time, they've had their share of leadership problems and organizational culture problems. They turned over their leadership management in 2019.

Is that when you think they suddenly became irrelevant?
Or was it "long ago" that they became irrelevant, no more issues with white nationalist groups?
They became irrelevant when they chose to align themselves lockstep with the most radical FLP agendas. Once again you defend the SPLC by looking at all those WS hiding behind the trees in your back yard. When the SPLC chose to become nothing more than another mouthpiece for a FLP agenda they lost any credibility they may have had. I would never expect you to see that nor to understand it. You see what you want to see, you understand what you want to understand and you pass judgement accordingly. I understand how your thought process works I just don't agree with it. FTR I could lay the same criticism on the NRA. They served a useful purpose when their mission was to protect 2nd amendment rights. Then they chose to become a political group that deviated from what they were suppose to be
:roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:19 am

But based on what facts?

What was the defining change that you observed, well-informed as you must be to make such a claim, that changed that organization from one with a "useful mission" to something that you apparently disdain?

Or is it that you think there aren't white nationalist terrorist organizations any more, no problem to combat?

That all said, like most organizations over time, they've had their share of yleadership problems and organizational culture problems. They turned over their leadership management in 2019.

Or was it "long ago" that they became irrelevant, no more issues with white nationalist groups?
They became irrelevant when they chose to align themselves lockstep with the most radical FLP agendas. Once again you defend the SPLC by looking at all those WS hiding behind the trees in your back yard. When the SPLC chose to become nothing more than another mouthpiece for a FLP agenda they lost any credibility they may have had. I would never expect you to see that nor to understand it. You see what you want to see, you understand what you want to understand and you pass judgement accordingly. I understand how your thought process works I just don't agree with it. FTR I could lay the same criticism on the NRA. They served a useful purpose when their mission was to protect 2nd amendment rights. Then they chose to become a political group that deviated from what they were suppose to be
The SPLC was suppose to be a dedicated group of lawyers who stood up for the rights of poor people who may or may not have been accused of a particular crime. They use to work tirelessly yet quietly in the background. That ain't the case anymore. When the SPLC decided to step into their role as an activist group they single handedly changed the dynamics of their objective. Go roll your eyes over that while your scouring your back yard for WP types hiding behind the trees in your yard. FTR the NRA chose to take the same stroll down the same path. They moved from defending 2nd amendment rights to being a lapdog for YOUR party. Point of Order there MD. When did the SPLC nominate themselves to judge any organization and pretend their organization has the right or power to label and judge any American citizen??? They crossed the line from expressing their opinion and defending poor people to deciding to be judge, jury and executioner to people they disagree with. I may be wrong but that isn't how things are suppose to work in the good ole USA. Organizations like the SPLC scare me just as much as the NRA scares you. They are entitled to their opinion and it should stop right there. If your comfortable with the SPLC throwing labels on any group ask yourself this.. under what authority are they operating?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Please share your personal experience with the Southern Poverty and Law Center? Specifics.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:25 am

But based on what facts?

That all said, like most organizations over time, they've had their share of yleadership problems and organizational culture problems. They turned over their leadership management in 2019.

The SPLC was suppose to be a dedicated group of lawyers who stood up for the rights of poor people who may or may not have been accused of a particular crime. They use to work tirelessly yet quietly in the background. That ain't the case anymore. When the SPLC decided to step into their role as an activist group they single handedly changed the dynamics of their objective. Go roll your eyes over that while your scouring your back yard for WP types hiding behind the trees in your yard. FTR the NRA chose to take the same stroll down the same path. They moved from defending 2nd amendment rights to being a lapdog for YOUR party. Point of Order there MD. When did the SPLC nominate themselves to judge any organization and pretend their organization has the right or power to label and judge any American citizen??? They crossed the line from expressing their opinion and defending poor people to deciding to be judge, jury and executioner to people they disagree with. I may be wrong but that isn't how things are suppose to work in the good ole USA. Organizations like the SPLC scare me just as much as the NRA scares you. They are entitled to their opinion and it should stop right there. If your comfortable with the SPLC throwing labels on any group ask yourself this.. under what authority are they operating?
So...it was 1979?
That was when they filed their first lawsuit against a white nationalist organization, the Ku Klux Klan.

Founded in 1971, The SPLC only had 8 years of being "a dedicated group of lawyers who stood up for the rights of poor people who may or may not have been accused of a particular crime." ???

Or was it 1981 when they began the Klanwatch project to monitor the activities of the KKK, or later when this was expanded to monitor other hate organizations, Hatewatch?

Or was it 1986 when the organization decided to focus nearly solely on fighting racial injustice through such white nationalist organizations?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:41 am

But based on what facts?

So...it was 1979?
That was when they filed their first lawsuit against a white nationalist organization, the Ku Klux Klan.

Founded in 1971, The SPLC only had 8 years of being "a dedicated group of lawyers who stood up for the rights of poor people who may or may not have been accused of a particular crime." ???

Or was it 1981 when they began the Klanwatch project to monitor the activities of the KKK, or later when this was expanded to monitor other hate organizations, Hatewatch?

Or was it 1986 when the organization decided to focus nearly solely on fighting racial injustice through such white nationalist organizations?
Nice attempt at spin MD. So when, where and how did the SPLC acquire and earn the ability to throw labels around at people and organizations they disagree with??? So when I read a news clipping that says such and such organization has been deemed a threat to the USA by the good folks at the SPLC... WHO THE EFF DIED and left the SPLC in charge of anything outside of the scope of their own opinion???
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:41 am

But based on what facts?

So...it was 1979?

Nice attempt at spin MD. So when, where and how did the SPLC acquire and earn the ability to throw labels around at people and organizations they disagree with??? So when I read a news clipping that says such and such organization has been deemed a threat to the USA by the good folks at the SPLC... WHO THE EFF DIED and left the SPLC in charge of anything outside of the scope of their own opinion???
who "died" ?
Strange fruit.

The SPLC's credibility comes from their focus and attention, their deep research on this specific matter...but sure, it is an "opinion". An informed, expert "opinion".

That "opinion" was once well ahead of where the FBI was on white nationalism, however the FBI, led by conservatives, has recognized that this threat has grown and metastasized and now is the dominant terrorist threat in the United States. That's the FBI's informed, expert analysis.

But sure, an "opinion".

after all, "defund the FBI"...

Of course, that's also the assessment ("opinion") of the Department of Homeland Security...I guess they're another Deep State FLP group...

Of course, some experts believe that the FBI and DHS still aren't taking these threats seriously enough: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ael-german
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Her reference to Chesterton is brilliant. Her reverence for the individual, the family and small businesses versus corporate/globalist interests draws the bright line between freedom loving people and the real fascists.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/15 ... 2323599360
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

get it to x wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:47 am Her reference to Chesterton is brilliant. Her reverence for the individual, the family and small businesses versus corporate/globalist interests draws the bright line between freedom loving people and the real fascists.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/15 ... 2323599360
Much of her terminology regarding financial speculators is lifted verbatim from BENITO MUSSOLINI. If I recall history correctly I don't think he was for the bright line of freedom loving people. :oops: Let's hope that is the limit of her admiration. Chesterton was also a noted anti-semite in his time.

But Italy is a weird place right now - the same country where Il Duce was shot fleeing to Germany, hung in the public square now has a tomb with 100,000+ visitors a year.

Not for nothing, but who do you think are the REAL FASCISTS?

Here is Benito in 1927 in a speech to America

sound familiar? Il Duce says "working to make America great"
History may not repeat itself but it can rhyme. :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I've always thought Italy is a pretty weird place, never really felt safe in that country.
Hammer and cycle graffiti on walls and bridges, cops with assault rifles strapped over
their shoulder, always felt it wise to be very much aware of where you are when there.
See Amanda Knox.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Can she make the trains run on time ?

Can she get drivers in Naples to obey traffic signals ?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

A small step in the proper direction, scrubbing the names of these traiters from our governmental facilities.

https://time.com/6180832/military-bases ... s-history/

Cue the tears from the racists...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm A small step in the proper direction, scrubbing the names of these traiters from our governmental facilities.

An interesting read as well. 👍👏
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:48 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm A small step in the proper direction, scrubbing the names of these traiters from our governmental facilities.

An interesting read as well. 👍👏
Thank goodness!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

I wonder if anyone would have a problem with Nat Turner Air Force Base?
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

God is good!
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:48 am God is good!
Good chance I know people in that Mosque. I was surprised to see the story.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:07 am I've always thought Italy is a pretty weird place, never really felt safe in that country.
Hammer and cycle graffiti on walls and bridges, cops with assault rifles strapped over
their shoulder, always felt it wise to be very much aware of where you are when there.
See Amanda Knox.
Come on it’s not that bad. Try Turkey. Istanbul’s airport is on lockdown and they point those weapons at you for breathing.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide

Return to “POLITICS”