2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Off and Running

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:20 am BET Founder Says Dems Have Gone Too Far Left

Black Entertainment Television founder and longtime Democrat Robert Johnson criticized his own party in an interview with CNBC’s Hadley Gamble that aired Tuesday.

During the interview, Johnson even expressed praise of President Trump’s economic policies.

“I met President Trump a number of years ago when he was first president elect and what I came away from meeting the president he’s got his own style and a lot of people aren’t going to like that style, but when he says he’s going to try to do something economically you have to give him credit for taking some specific steps to do that,” he said.

Uncle Tom or fair minded individual that sees clearly?
Bob Johnson is only interested in one color...Green.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:20 am BET Founder Says Dems Have Gone Too Far Left

Black Entertainment Television founder and longtime Democrat Robert Johnson criticized his own party in an interview with CNBC’s Hadley Gamble that aired Tuesday.

During the interview, Johnson even expressed praise of President Trump’s economic policies.

“I met President Trump a number of years ago when he was first president elect and what I came away from meeting the president he’s got his own style and a lot of people aren’t going to like that style, but when he says he’s going to try to do something economically you have to give him credit for taking some specific steps to do that,” he said.

And that bothers you? WHy?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Then why is he a democrat? You'd think he'd be in favor those 1%-er incentives.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:45 am

Where did I say that bothers me? I was a mass media communication minor and an Econ major. Bob Johnson was someone I admired while in college. I have no problem with Bob Johnson or what he says. He benefited from many programs championed by “Dems”. Nobody has to agree with everything. You agree with everything your wife says?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:57 am

You have to be poor to be a democrat?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:01 am

No one said anything about being poor. Your comment said all he cared about was green, by the lefts arguments on the rich, he'd be more green with r's in office.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:05 am

No one said anything about being poor. Your comment said all he cared about was green, by the lefts arguments on the rich, he'd be more green with r's in office.
It was a tongue in cheek argument. He is a capitalist. I hope to meet him one day. Likely to have a good chance to do that at some point. I met Mort Zuckerman and Fred Drasner years ago. I admired them too. I was really into media conglomerates but ended up in a different field.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Where did I say that bothers me? I was a mass media communication minor and an Econ major. Bob Johnson was someone I admired while in college. I have no problem with Bob Johnson or what he says. He benefited from many programs championed by “Dems”. Nobody has to agree with everything. You agree with everything your wife says?
So, your comment is NOT to be taken as disparaging or discrediting :roll: :roll:

Got it.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm

So, your comment is NOT to be taken as disparaging or discrediting :roll: :roll:

Got it.
You can take it however you want. I do question the sell to Viacom and some of the programing on his network, but that is me. Bob isn't interested in money? And for many people, skin color isn't an issue until someone gives a person a reason for it to be....would you not agree? BTW, Bob Johnson is an American success story.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Re: 2020 Elections - A Reckoning

Post by runrussellrun »

yawn.....another net mover.

You and AFAN outa start a NET moving company. You guys are really, really good at it. :D
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm yawn.....another net mover.

You and AFAN outa start a NET moving company. You guys are really, really good at it. :D
WAATS
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Got it.
You can take it however you want. I do question the sell to Viacom and some of the programing on his network, but that is me. Bob isn't interested in money? And for many people, skin color isn't an issue until someone gives a person a reason for it to be....would you not agree? BTW, Bob Johnson is an American success story.
Maybe Trump reads this thread. and knows TLD like to move nets. #TLDForTwitter :lol:
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Got it.
Maybe Trump reads this thread. and knows TLD like to move nets. #TLDForTwitter :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: fear mongering.. :lol: :lol: Trump already “seent” this!

It ain’t called Political Arts.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Got it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: fear mongering.. :lol: :lol: Trump already “seent” this!

https://youtu.be/MUzoEvSC_AU
Maybe he's tryna" say to the left, you can't keep a good brotha down.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

I don’t have a problem with anything Bob Johnson said. Bob Johnson will tell you that issues Dems fought for played a big part in where he is today. You disagree?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Not one bit.
~Livy

old salt

Post by old salt »

VDH on the diversity of the (D) field .:lol:. Everybody on the bus with Kamala.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:24 pm VDH on the diversity of the (D) field .:lol:. Everybody on the bus with Kamala.
Why would anyone care what a racist, pompous as he may be, has to say about anything?...oh yeah, people who hate Dems.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:24 pm VDH on the diversity of the (D) field .:lol:. Everybody on the bus with Kamala.
Why would anyone care what a racist, pompous as he may be, has to say about anything?...oh yeah, people who hate Dems.
Why would anyone care what you think ?

Return to “POLITICS”