2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:01 pm
wgdsr wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:58 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:48 am guess this guy can't be sardonic, like tld :roll:

Of course I know he played for the Celtics. Begged my older sister to keep on dating that guy.....front row seats ...awesomer.
ha! you know the decipher ring is still tough to decode on ya sometimes, fatty.

sardonic-ness on tld's hoops days wouldn't be where i'd go, but have at it.

post pics of your sis in the day (with her permission, of course).
oh.....you giving TLD a pass :o

what is the percentage of his posts being "sardonic", or outright silly trolls? 85% 90%
The inverse. Most are a response to something silly versus initiating a silly post. Like this one.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:48 am guess this guy can't be sardonic, like tld :roll:

Of course I know he played for the Celtics. Begged my older sister to keep on dating that guy.....front row seats ...awesomer.

what is the percentage of his posts being "sardonic", or outright silly trolls? 85% 90%
i'd say it's high. so what? if you know that, why would it bother you if it does?

i'm not even sure what you're upset about. that he mentioned jim paxson? that he had a teammate that could play? that i couldn't tell your sister dated paxson and you had seats? notice i didn't question you on that?
Typical Lax Dad

Then you should have known he was a better player than his younger brother.... who was also really good but not like Jim. I believe they had another younger brother that was in and out of trouble but was also a good player. Never played in college.

The other really good HS player was Chris Carter.... probably a better HS player than Butch. Those were the glory days.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:09 pm

i'd say it's high. so what? if you know that, why would it bother you if it does?

i'm not even sure what you're upset about. that he mentioned jim paxson? that he had a teammate that could play? that i couldn't tell your sister dated paxson and you had seats? notice i didn't question you on that?
upset :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:10 pm

Then you should have known he was a better player than his younger brother.... who was also really good but not like Jim. I believe they had another younger brother that was in and out of trouble but was also a good player. Never played in college.

The other really good HS player was Chris Carter.... probably a better HS player than Butch. Those were the glory days.
understood. There can be only ONE.......

So, you are NOT a racist saying that a African American would be flipping burgers at mcdonalds if he couldn't throw a football ? Just, one of those 85% sardonic times? right

(of course, I took it that way . as sarcasm. realized who you were making fun of. Sad, the same logic or thinking doesn't apply to all. ;)
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:15 pm
wgdsr wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:09 pm

upset :lol:
choose a better word!!! who cares! inquisitive?!?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

No good players come out of New England, back in the same time frame? oh, ,right, not real hoops :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am more "whataboutism". For a philosopher, you lack principles.
Nope. I have my principles. I just told you what they were. I want BOTH the FBI and the President to act ethically.

I will always mock partisans. Partisans, as you very well know, are the ENTIRE reason for TAATS.

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am You didn't chime in on FANLAx...on this website.
Oh, yes I did! Want me to find the post? I mocked the complaints about FISA and Carter Page (too little, too late to complain), and long time posters like Disslaxxic remember that I went NUTS over the Patriot act, and felt, and still feel, that FISA Courts hidden from the view of the public will lead to abuse.

And shocker, that's precisely what happened.

So sorry mate, I'm on the record as being vehemently against it. I want FISA dismantled. I want the Patriot Act dismantled.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:18 pm

understood. There can be only ONE.......

So, you are NOT a racist saying that a African American would be flipping burgers at mcdonalds if he couldn't throw a football ? Just, one of those 85% sardonic times? right

(of course, I took it that way . as sarcasm. realized who you were making fun of. Sad, the same logic or thinking doesn't apply to all. ;)
I led with that or followed up another post....like “shut up and dribble”...I didn’t say I wouldn’t pile on....I will definitely pile on. You on the other hand fall out of the sky trolling for a response...like dropping a line in the Mystic.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:19 pm

No good players come out of New England, back in the same time frame? oh, ,right, not real hoops :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
New England ain’t one state. You can’t even recruit New England for Football...of course you can find some good players but you don’t have the depth. Calvin Murphy was one of the best. Patrick played at CRL and so did Rumeal....ask WGDSR about Rumeal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Patrick went to camp with another teammate, BTW.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:20 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am more "whataboutism". For a philosopher, you lack principles.
Nope. I have my principles. I just told you what they were. I want BOTH the FBI and the President to act ethically.

I will always mock partisans. Partisans, as you very well know, are the ENTIRE reason for TAATS.

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am You didn't chime in on FANLAx...on this website.
Oh, yes I did! Want me to find the post? I mocked the complaints about FISA and Carter Page (too little, too late to complain), and long time posters like Disslaxxic remember that I went NUTS over the Patriot act, and felt, and still feel, that FISA Courts hidden from the view of the public will lead to abuse.

So sorry mate, I'm on the record as being vehemently against it. I want FISA dismantled. I want the Patriot Act dismantled.
champion net mover.

Simple question (here we go again)

Have you commented, directly, about or on this ruling? Yes or no?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T3CK

The text of the ruling, I included in the deep state thread.. you must have missed it :roll:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ronnie perry jr tore it up back then.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:24 pm Simple question (here we go again)

The text of the ruling, I included in the deep state thread.. you must have missed it :roll:
Happy to answer. First: show me your condemnation on the Patriot Act...the law that led to the illegal spying in the first place. And that led to Snowden's legal problems.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:22 pm

New England ain’t one state. You can’t even recruit New England for Football...of course you can find some good players but you don’t have the depth. Calvin Murphy was one of the best.
Not Patrick Ewing? Vinny Del Negro? Who was that player who went to HIGH school with my nieces at KP.....played for the Terps.

What is the reason why Michigan never had a player recruited from Eastern Mass? What, even the Fighting Quohogs couldn't get the Bellicheck connection to get a 20 second meet and greet with ,what some consider, the greatest symstem QB of all time. Alum T. Brady. Or, rather, is it the mindset that it IS really not worth it to recruit these kids.
Or, is that a lacrosse world thing?

What do YOU think of the largest youth group leaving us Lacrosse? Heck, even the clowns at UA underwear tryouts would have them while the best E. Mass teams were still in the playoffs. Well, who needs the public school kids. Duke certainly can't use them
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:22 pm

New England ain’t one state. You can’t even recruit New England for Football...of course you can find some good players but you don’t have the depth. Calvin Murphy was one of the best.
Not Patrick Ewing? Vinny Del Negro? Who was that player who went to HIGH school with my nieces at KP.....played for the Terps.

What is the reason why Michigan never had a player recruited from Eastern Mass? What, even the Fighting Quohogs couldn't get the Bellicheck connection to get a 20 second meet and greet with ,what some consider, the greatest symstem QB of all time. Alum T. Brady. Or, rather, is it the mindset that it IS really not worth it to recruit these kids.
Or, is that a lacrosse world thing?

What do YOU think of the largest youth group leaving us Lacrosse? Heck, even the clowns at UA underwear tryouts would have them while the best E. Mass teams were still in the playoffs. Well, who needs the public school kids. Duke certainly can't use them
You missed my edit....I first heard about Patrick Ewing from my high school teammate that was at camp with him. Vinny could play too.

This was the EDIT:

Patrick played at CRL and so did Rumeal....ask WGDSR about Rumeal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Patrick went to camp with another teammate, BTW.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:24 pm Simple question (here we go again)

Happy to answer. First: show me your condemnation on the Patriot Act...the law that led to the illegal spying in the first place. And that led to Snowden's legal problems.
answering a simple yes or no question with a question. NET MOVER

With this, you can't be serious. You honestly think I never, ever, condemned the illegal Patriot act. This is your take of me. Just wow.

Like I have been saying, we need a dossier/bio thread.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Hope the link works

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=381&p=154493&hilit=patriot#p154493
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:41 pm answering a simple yes or no question with a question. NET MOVER
Yep. You play this game when you're in a bad mood where you want everyone else to answer your questions....yet you never answer theirs.
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:41 pm With this, you can't be serious. You honestly think I never, ever, condemned the illegal Patriot act. This is your take of me. Just wow.
:lol: I see.....so the game here is: you need proof that I'm not happy with the September ruling you're on about....but you don't need to give any proof of your thoughts on the Patriot Act in return.

Get the problem yet? ;)

I'll wait for your citation on your condemnation of the Patriot Act. When I get that, I'll be happy to answer your question about the September ruling.

Or, you can stop looking for a pointless fight, and agree that we both have the same feelings about both the Patriot Act, and the Snowden-related ruling. ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Well, the 9th Circuit ruled, recently, proving you , and me, correct.

But, you're to busy with the gossip groupie stuff to notice , I guess. Not one comment . Not even a pat on your own back, declaring your fears to be true. Not one word.

But, tRumps tweets.... :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:52 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:41 pm answering a simple yes or no question with a question. NET MOVER
Yep. You play this game when you're in a bad mood where you want everyone else to answer your questions....yet you never answer theirs.
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:41 pm With this, you can't be serious. You honestly think I never, ever, condemned the illegal Patriot act. This is your take of me. Just wow.
:lol: I see.....so the game here is: you need proof that I'm not happy with the September ruling you're on about....but you don't need to give any proof of your thoughts on the Patriot Act in return.

Get the problem yet? ;)

I'll wait for your citation on your condemnation of the Patriot Act. When I get that, I'll be happy to answer your question about the September ruling.

Or, you can stop looking for a pointless fight, and agree that we both have the same feelings about both the Patriot Act, and the Snowden-related ruling. ;)
Go the Patriot Act renewal page. Or the Taats page.

but...poof.....you are gone.

Return to “POLITICS”