Facegram & Instabook

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Facegram & Instabook

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:15 am Todays big reveal:

Above all else, Democrats want to control speech; if that totalitarian mindset crushes stock prices, we don’t care.
Oh, we agree that there are millions of Americans that are this stupid, Pete.

So dumb, that they think that twitter is a happy "town square"......and that twitter doesn't simply show users whatever will maximize twitter's revenue.
They think Twitter is a hippie owned non-profit....and is there to help users find (snicker) "the truth".

Are you telling us that YOU are this stupid again, Pete? Or are you pretending?

Did you know----maybe you should sit down for this-----that FoxNews and the NYTimes editors decide what they do and don't publish, Pete?

Do I need to break out the puppets again? Or are you going to finally stop complaining, and let American businesses run their business the way that they choose? I know, I know, you're a commie at heart who wants government to dictate what private companies do, but sorry mate, that's not how it works in the US. Well, until your team gets more power, that is.....
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:07 pm

Above all else, Democrats want to control speech; if that totalitarian mindset crushes stock prices, we don’t care.

So dumb, that they think that twitter is a happy "town square"......and that twitter doesn't simply show users whatever will maximize twitter's revenue.
They think Twitter is a hippie owned non-profit....and is there to help users find (snicker) "the truth".

Did you know----maybe you should sit down for this-----that FoxNews and the NYTimes editors decide what they do and don't publish, Pete?

Do I need to break out the puppets again? Or are you going to finally stop complaining, and let American businesses run their business the way that they choose? I know, I know, you're a commie at heart who wants government to dictate what private companies do, but sorry mate, that's not how it works in the US. Well, until your team gets more power, that is.....
Only puppets ever needed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY

Part 2

https://www.cc.com/video/b4ylib/chappel ... uncensored
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Even Jeff Bezos is now clowning the Biden Ministry of Truth. 😂

No wonder our own FLP are so agitated.

https://www.news18.com/news/world/amazo ... 73525.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:09 am

:lol: Why does, in part, inflation happen, Pete?

When we print too much money, and leave it in circulation.

What do taxes do, Pete? Taxes capture that money in circulation, and bring it back the Treasury.

if Bezos was right? We wouldn't need taxes.....at all. We'd simply keep printing money.

But it's cute that you're buying his bullsh*t.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:54 am

What do taxes do, Pete? Taxes capture that money in circulation, and bring it back the Treasury.

if Bezos was right? We wouldn't need taxes.....at all. We'd simply keep printing money.

When you lose Bezos….
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:05 am

When you lose Bezos….
:lol: You think Bezos cares who's in charge? Neither party will make him pay the same tax rate that I'm stuck with, Petey.

But again, it's cute you think that the D's and R's don't both serve the rich.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:16 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:05 am

When you lose Bezos….
:lol: You think Bezos cares who's in charge? Neither party will make him pay the same tax rate that I'm stuck with, Petey.

But again, it's cute you think that the D's and R's don't both serve the rich.
The guy was all “no scrubs” about Bezos 20 min ago and no it’s a circus seal routine?

Maybe it’s the reveal of his infidelities that elevated Bezos in his eyes…
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

this is messed up...

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pm this is messed up...

Naw, we have a super easy fix for that. Just say your teacher or the active shooter is talking about CRT or the gays. Or say the shooter isn't white.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

NattyBohChamps04

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:00 pm Trump hits a hole in one... :lol: https://twitter.com/i/status/1552672790494515201
Biden can fall down on his own without any help thank you very much.

Biden's golf count is super low vs. the last guy and public money paid to his private clubs is $0. He's gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:00 pm Trump hits a hole in one... :lol: https://twitter.com/i/status/1552672790494515201
:lol: :lol: middle school project?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yeah Zuckerbergs a victim. Dude couldn’t pull a** in college so sets up a way using some basic tech to jerk off to pictures of girls in college and is now worth whatever but he’s the one we should feel for…

Mark Zuckerberg Tells Joe Rogan Waking Up in the Morning Is Like Getting ‘Punched in the Stomach’

Meta Platforms CEO spoke in a nearly three-hour interview on Joe Rogan’s show on a range of issues

By Allison PrangFollow
and Ginger Adams OtisFollow
Updated Aug. 26, 2022 5:52 pm ET

“You wake up in the morning, look at my phone, you get like a million messages, right, of stuff that come in. It’s usually not good,” Mr. Zuckerberg told Joe Rogan in an episode on his show, “The Joe Rogan Experience,” that aired Thursday.

“It’s almost like every day you wake up and you’re, like, punched in the stomach,” Mr. Zuckerberg said. “Now I need to, like, go reset myself and be able to kind of be productive and not be stressed about this.”

Advertisement - Scroll to Continue

After processing the information he’s given, he said he spends an hour or two doing physical activity such as surfing or mixed martial arts.

Newsletter Sign-up

The 10-Point.

A personal, guided tour to the best scoops and stories every day in The Wall Street Journal.

During Mr. Zuckerberg’s nearly three-hour interview with Mr. Rogan on his Spotify Technology SA show, the Facebook founder gave his perspective on a range of issues, including giving priority to physical activity, comparing Instagram to rival Twitter Inc. and planning for his future. Mr. Rogan has interviewed other business people, including Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk, who appeared to smoke weed during the show’s recording in 2018.

Joe Rogan in July. Photo: Carmen Mandato/Getty Images
Mr. Zuckerberg is trying to revamp almost every aspect of the social-media platform’s operations. The company last month reported its first-ever quarter of declining revenue and is facing steep competition from TikTok and others.

Mr. Zuckerberg spoke about his company’s social responsibility in managing a platform with billions of users.

“I view our job as empowering people to be able to express what they want and get the content that they want,” Mr. Zuckerberg said. “And whenever we try to exert some kind of opinion that’s different from what people want, our products do worse, and we exist in a very competitive space.”

He also compared the experience on his Instagram platform to Twitter.

“The plus side of [Twitter] is that you get all of these people who are super witty and are saying super insightful things, but a lot of them are very cutting,” Mr. Zuckerberg said. “I find that it’s hard to spend a lot of time on Twitter without getting too upset. On the flip side, I think Instagram is a super positive space.”

A Wall Street Journal investigation last year showed that Meta Platforms’ own researchers found Instagram is harmful for many young users, especially teenage girls. The head of Instagram at the time said he thought some of the issues involved weren’t widespread, but their impact on people could be big.

Twitter didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Rogan also pressed for details on Facebook’s decision to restrict New York Post reporting ahead of the 2020 presidential election based on what the newspaper said were emails sent from or received by Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.

Mr. Zuckerberg defended Facebook’s vetting while acknowledging it is a flawed process. He said there was concern that the story fit the pattern of content the Federal Bureau of Investigation had warned about, although the FBI didn’t specifically caution about the Biden story.

“The FBI came to us—some folks on our team—and was like, ‘Hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert,’” Mr. Zuckerberg said. “The fact checkers looked into it and no one was able to say it was false,” he said of the Biden story.

“I don’t know if the answer would have been, don’t do anything or don’t have any process,” he added. “I think the process was pretty reasonable…but obviously you don’t want situations like that.”

Mr. Zuckerberg also said he sometimes struggles with the onslaught of negative feedback he gets from social media.

“You don’t want to be so closed that you’re not listening to criticism because then you’re not going to grow,” he said. “But I think finding people and outlets that will provide criticism, but from a place of actually trying to help you grow rather than tear you down, is very rare.”

Despite the pressure, Mr. Zuckerberg, 38, said he doesn’t plan to retire soon. He has specific professional and personal goals he hopes to achieve over the next 10 to 15 years, he said.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

What do you think of Mr. Zuckerberg’s discussion with Mr. Rogan? Join the conversation below.

For work, he’s focused on advancing social media beyond mobile phones and defining what the next computing platform will be. Facebook last year changed its corporate name to Meta Platforms to reflect its desire to reposition itself around the metaverse, or shared online spaces inhabited by digital avatars.

On the personal side, he said he’s enjoying working on his ranch with his family, trying to make it 100% sustainable.

He said he loves working with his wife, Priscilla Chan, who he described as “absolutely brilliant.” They co-founded the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and have pledged to give away 99% of their wealth over their lifetimes through the family fund in areas such as education and healthcare.

“The long term goal is to basically create tools for the scientific community to enable them to either be able to cure, prevent or manage all diseases within this century,” he told Mr. Rogan. “And I think that’s possible.”

Write to Allison Prang at [email protected] and Ginger Adams Otis at [email protected]
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

NattyBohChamps04

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Facebook determines if we are racists :roll: : https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1 ... PgXtUyLXNg
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:04 am Facebook determines if we are racists :roll: : https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1 ... PgXtUyLXNg

I am going to order a box to save.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”