Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by Kismet »

Vince Foster and Seth Rich were murdered left-wing Clinton insiders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Check.

and then there is this piece on Ambassador William Taylor who was summarily trashed by Fox News and other right wing media yesterday

https://www.creators.com/read/connie-sc ... dor-taylor

I'd again be curious what some of the vets hereabouts think of this treatment of a decorated war veteran and 1969 West Point graduate. #5 in his class and he chose a combat assignment leading an airborne rifle platoon.

For lacrosse enthusiasts, Lt. Raymond J Enners graduated USMA in 1967 and was killed in combat in 1968 carrying wounded members of his platoon to safety after an enemy ambush - 1st battalion 11th Infantry Americal Division. He had only been in theater a very short time.

We are all in a heap of trouble if this is the way we treat heroes.
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 am When anyone points out when a liberal icon like Cronkite was systemically against the best interest of the United States
:lol: Oh, totally. American journalists shouldn't speak truth to power. They should broadcast what the government tells them to broadcast.

Thank you for the political lesson, comrade Brown! Only the government is truth!

Hey, maybe we can get that corrupt POS Biden in as President, and we can work together to ban independent journalism, and make sure our media only tell readers what the government wants!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 am Vince Foster and Seth Rich were murdered left-wing Clinton insiders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Check.
I keep saying this guy is working from a list he got from Hannity......
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 amlol...over the target obviously. When anyone points out when a liberal icon like Cronkite was systemically against the best interest of the United States (Cronkite: "The Soviet threat is likely a myth"), the anxiety ratchets up!
You're slowly working through every single right wing conspiracy talking point, one by one. Nice job!

Voter fraud, the media is liberal.....

Cronkite is a liberal icon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Neat. Can't wait to see what's next.
I am hoping to get his take on Kenneth what's the frequency. He seems to think Rather made that up. Another right wing meme, fewmet.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 amlol...over the target obviously. When anyone points out when a liberal icon like Cronkite was systemically against the best interest of the United States (Cronkite: "The Soviet threat is likely a myth"), the anxiety ratchets up!
You're slowly working through every single right wing conspiracy talking point, one by one. Nice job!

Cronkite is a liberal icon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Neat. Can't wait to see what's next.

This Board's favorite movie dialogue:

Teasdale: Your Excellency, I thought you left.
Chicolini: Oh no. I no leave.
Teasdale: But I saw you with my own eyes.
Chicolini: Well, who ya gonna believe me or your own eyes?

:lol: :lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

I want to openly say I thought Cronkite had his flaws but he kept us in tune with my dad in Vietnam - and Apollo 11 landing on the moon was a classic.

MD, I was not on this site when HRC email was debated - you make a bad assumption that I was and that i would know the history. I was not nor would I have agreed with the answer - she is guilty and the ONLY reason she was not found guilty is because of who she is and her position - take a common E-5 and you are staring at jail time - that is my point and what people are frustrated with - the common guy is busted meanwhile the elite go free - treat everyone equally. HRC worked her entire life in govt service - she knew the rules and NO one had the nads to convict her.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 am

Great. You just told us you're a right wing nutjob.....and are to the right of Walter Cronkite. Nice job.

Certainly explains all your nonstop idiotic right wing conspiracy theory posts.

Maybe you can band together with your right wing buddies and ban journalism in America, and make sure we only hear from journalists that....how did you put it?......oh, right..... report on "American government interests"
a fan

Post by a fan »

LandM wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:23 am
MD, I was not on this site when HRC email was debated - you make a bad assumption that I was and that i would know the history. I was not nor would I have agreed with the answer - she is guilty and the ONLY reason she was not found guilty is because of who she is and her position - take a common E-5 and you are staring at jail time - that is my point and what people are frustrated with - the common guy is busted meanwhile the elite go free - treat everyone equally. HRC worked her entire life in govt service - she knew the rules and NO one had the nads to convict her.
:lol: So ol' Hill is guilty, but you're all over us about wanting to hold Trump to the same standard.

Neat.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 am

I think I've got it figured out!!! When DJT isn't tweeting, he's posting here as Peter Brown. :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kG7HfD-oM
LandM

Post by LandM »

afan,
If you back to what I said , treat them all as the E-5, jeez man besides telling me how stupid, ignorant and unread I am - what did the guy factually do - no he said/she said and third party what was said - what causes this eruption. You and others IMHO are setting a bad precedent, Give someone something to hang their hat on.
LandM

Post by LandM »

BTW, forgot to add she is DAMN guilty and should be sent up the river....no more excuses boys - everyone gets treated the same.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The best evidence that she is not guilty of a crime is that Billy Boy Barr hasn’t indicted her. If there was anything at all there, no question he would have brought charges. In Trump parlance, he has exonerated her.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 am BTW, forgot to add she is DAMN guilty and should be sent up the river....no more excuses boys - everyone gets treated the same.
An old rodeo: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-f ... ive-2019-3

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/ ... ils-051380

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/hillar ... 019-10-19/

Where is your passion for the behavior of Trump?

Let’s subject him to this kind of scrutiny:

She has more balls than the CinC
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

LandM wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:41 am jeez man besides telling me how stupid, ignorant and unread I am - what did the guy factually do - no he said/she said and third party what was said
Trump himself told you. Ignore everything else, and focus on what your President told you he did.

He told you he asked the Ukrainian President to "investigate" Joe Biden and his son. By name. Full stop. There you go. Please, for the love of everything holy, don't come back with "what's wrong with investigating corruption?"

Joe Biden, in case it escaped your attention, is running for the seat Trump currently occupies. It is illegal to involved Foreign Countries in our elections. Full stop.

Would you like me to play this silly game of "golly willikers, what did poor Trump do?" with Hillary? Ok. No problem.

Hillary wasn't charged with a crime, therefore, she didn't commit one. She's innocent, so what's your problem here?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 am Vince Foster and Seth Rich were murdered left-wing Clinton insiders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Check.

and then there is this piece on Ambassador William Taylor who was summarily trashed by Fox News and other right wing media yesterday

I'd again be curious what some of the vets hereabouts think of this treatment of a decorated war veteran and 1969 West Point graduate. #5 in his class and he chose a combat assignment leading an airborne rifle platoon.

For lacrosse enthusiasts, Lt. Raymond J Enners graduated USMA in 1967 and was killed in combat in 1968 carrying wounded members of his platoon to safety after an enemy ambush - 1st battalion 11th Infantry Americal Division. He had only been in theater a very short time.

I watched very little of the hearings yesterday, maybe just the first fifteen minutes or so. In those fifteen minutes I found Taylor to be every bit as impressive as I figured he'd be and I'd believe this man's words every day and Sunday before I'd believe one word Trump and his Trumsuckers have to say. I didn't see any of the trashing of Taylor either but suffice it to say I'd have found it deploreable and the epitome of mudslinging coming from many unworthy of judging this man's honor and integrity. It took brass balls and a real love of country to volunteer to be an infrantryman in the jungles of Vietnam. Those trashing him couldn't wear his jock strap, and that includes the Prez.
As a side, my brother graduated #1 in his A school and had his choice of orders (there has to be an available billet on your list of choices, you can't just dictate where you're going to go) and he chose embassy duty in London, England....that's what most would do.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Do you have a link of this bashing? Agree, couldn't find a more respectable witness. However, medals and career aside.....all that matters is he didn't really sell us on this Ukrainian thing being "impeachable".

Hope they have better witness'

And, will ask again. Why can the President withhold already allocated and approved funds ? Does this apply to domestic aid? Is Trump withholding funds domesticaly?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 pm

I watched very little of the hearings yesterday, maybe just the first fifteen minutes or so. In those fifteen minutes I found Taylor to be every bit as impressive as I figured he'd be and I'd believe this man's words every day and Sunday before I'd believe one word Trump and his Trumsuckers have to say. I didn't see any of the trashing of Taylor either but suffice it to say I'd have found it deploreable and the epitome of mudslinging coming from many unworthy of judging this man's honor and integrity. It took brass balls and a real love of country to volunteer to be an infrantryman in the jungles of Vietnam. Those trashing him couldn't wear his jock strap, and that includes the Prez.
As a side, my brother graduated #1 in his A school and had his choice of orders (there has to be an available billet on your list of choices, you can't just dictate where you're going to go) and he chose embassy duty in London, England....that's what most would do.
London? why the F there? I'd want Switzerland or Austria over London. Hate the Brits.

Don't any army guys ski? 10th mountain's still around aren't they?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
LandM

Post by LandM »

boys - no one has the nads to convict her - grow some -HRC is guilty - you all hate the guy - so keep hating - hate your way
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:27 am
Great. You just told us you're a right wing nutjob.....and are to the right of Walter Cronkite. Nice job.

This "right wing nutjob" intends to vote for Joe Biden or Deval Patrick, so....

This Board endlessly fascinates. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 pm Do you have a link of this bashing? Agree, couldn't find a more respectable witness. However, medals and career aside.....all that matters is he didn't really sell us on this Ukrainian thing being "impeachable".
That's not his job. His job was to tell you what happened. He did that.

So how many posters here are now signing up for this behavior.

To be clear, you are now saying it's ok for a President to use his office to investigate his political rivals. He used our State Dept., as well as the AG to try and do this.

So now the next President can do this. Do I have this right?

Recall, this is part of the reason Nixon was removed.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 pm And, will ask again. Why can the President withhold already allocated and approved funds ? Does this apply to domestic aid? Is Trump withholding funds domesticaly?
Who can challenge him? The DoJ, who works for the President?

Everyone here is laboring under the laughable and, frankly, idiotic idea that Trump is the last ***hole we're going to have as President.

The list of the things TrumpEnablers have said "oh yeah, the President can do that" grows by the day. And I'm counting the days before a left wing zealot gets into office, and starts to undo allllll the things right wing America takes for granted.

Return to “POLITICS”