Coaching Carousel

D1 Womens Lacrosse
@inthe8m

Re: Coaching Carousel

Post by @inthe8m »

howdyyall wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:30 pm
@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 am
tothedraw wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:12 pm I would think Defliese for stability and getting that D settled in. Pirecca to Stony Brook or Florida ? Two of her "homes".

Pure guesses here, absolutely no inside info.
Florida had one too many coaches until the recent announcement that Nadine Hadnagy was the new Director of Operations at Maryland. I do not see them kicking Taryn Vanthof or Regy Thorpe to the curb to bring in a relatively green coach in Pirreca.
She’s at Stony brook.
Which she?
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
Laxinfordays

Post by Laxinfordays »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:43 pm
tothedraw wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:12 pm I would think Defliese for stability and getting that D settled in. Pirecca to Stony Brook or Florida ? Two of her "homes".

Florida had one too many coaches until the recent announcement that Nadine Hadnagy was the new Director of Operations at Maryland. I do not see them kicking Taryn Vanthof or Regy Thorpe to the curb to bring in a relatively green coach in Pirreca.
She’s at Stony brook.
Which she?
im sure u can figure it out based on the conversation
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Laxinfordays wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:52 pm

She’s at Stony brook.
Which she?
You are as useless as a knitted condom.

The reality is that when someone responds to a post with three women's names in it with a "She", it could be any one of the three women. This is some basic grammar stuff ... did you by chance go to UNC?
Laxinfordays

Post by Laxinfordays »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm
Laxinfordays wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:52 pm

She’s at Stony brook.
Which she?
You are as useless as a knitted condom.

The reality is that when someone responds to a post with three women's names in it with a "She", it could be any one of the three women. This is some basic grammar stuff ... did you by chance go to UNC?
Actually the original conversation was about defo and pirreca as
To who Kent would be replacing. So that’s two.
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

lol ... you really are useless.
Laxinfordays

Post by Laxinfordays »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:06 pm lol ... you really are useless.
What is your problem. You’re a rude sob
Cagekeeper

Post by Cagekeeper »

Laxinfordays wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm
Hahaha that’s a fact
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

This is really rich coming from the guy who had a smart ass response to a question I asked of another poster.

Now, I could have assumed that he was talking about Pirreca (who is still listed on the Syracuse staff) being at Stony Brook - which has not been announced as far as I know and is not reflected on the SB wlax website. But, I decided to ask for clarification instead of making an assumption and maybe the question would lead to some additional information. And, that is when you butted in with a smart ass non-response that adds nothing to the conversation - which is considered rude by most people. For the record, I am not a "rude sob" - I am an aszhole.
Last edited by @inthe8m on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Deleted as I accidently posted the same thing twice. Opps.
Last edited by @inthe8m on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cagekeeper

Post by Cagekeeper »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:08 pm
This is really rich coming from the guy who had a smart ass response to a question I asked of another poster.

Now, I could have assumed that he was talking about Pirreca (who is still listed on the Syracuse staff) being at Stony Brook - which has not been announced as far as I know and is not reflected on the SB wlax website. But, I decided to ask for clarification instead of making an assumption and maybe the question would lead to some additional information. And, that is when you butted in with a smart ass non-response that adds nothing to the conversation - which is considered rude by most people. For the record, I am not a "rude sob" - I am an jerk.
First of all. My
Comment wasn’t intended to be rude. I was just stating how I myself figured it out. You on the other hand resorted to calling me useless which doesn’t make you a jerk but a douche
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Cagekeeper wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:15 pm
First of all. My
Comment wasn’t intended to be rude.
Therein lies the issue with message boards and written communications. You say it was not intended to be rude and I will take your word for it. But, it certainly came across as rude to me and your continued name calling after the fact certainly does nothing to dissuade that.
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Now, I could have assumed that he was talking about Pirreca (who is still listed on the Syracuse staff) being at Stony Brook - which has not been announced as far as I know and is not reflected on the SB wlax website. But, I decided to ask for clarification instead of making an assumption and maybe the question would lead to some additional information. And, that is when you butted in with a smart ass non-response that adds nothing to the conversation - which is considered rude by most people. For the record, I am not a "rude sob" - I am an jerk.
First of all. My
Comment wasn’t intended to be rude. I was just stating how I myself figured it out. You on the other hand resorted to calling me useless which doesn’t make you a jerk but a douche
Interesting - I thought I had responded to the wrong person above. Looks like someone forgot to logout of their "Cagekeeper" account before they responded to a conversation directed at their "Laxinfordays" account. :lol:
Idontknowtherules

Post by Idontknowtherules »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:29 pm

First of all. My
Interesting - I thought I had responded to the wrong person above. Looks like someone forgot to logout of their "Cagekeeper" account before they responded to a conversation directed at their "Laxinfordays" account. :lol:
Now THATS funny. I didn’t even know you could do that 🤭

I just read through the whole thread and not that I have a horse in this race but you did resort to name calling first. Either way let’s just play nice in the sandbox and know that it is Porreca that supposedly is going to stony Brook although nobody has announced anything yet.
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Idontknowtherules wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:32 pm

First of all. My

I just read through the whole thread and not that I have a horse in this race but you did resort to name calling first. Either way let’s just play nice in the sandbox and know that it is Porreca that supposedly is going to stony Brook although nobody has announced anything yet.
Having been an admin on various sports related msg boards years ago, I can tell you that it is not all that uncommon for people to have multiple logins on msg boards for whatever reason - usually because they were banned under other logins. Use to have to track trouble makers via IP addresses.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Gotta side with @inthe8m here. 8m asked a simple question and got a smart azs answer in return. This could all have been avoided with a simple and civil answer to the question asked. In addition, I was also unclear as to who “she” was. A few “she’s” were mentioned in the quoted posts.

She’s at Stony brook.
Which she?
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:36 pm
Idontknowtherules wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:32 pm

First of all. My

Having been an admin on various sports related msg boards years ago, I can tell you that it is not all that uncommon for people to have multiple logins on msg boards for whatever reason - usually because they were banned under other logins. Use to have to track trouble makers via IP addresses.
Yeah, I've seen that before as well
howdyyall

Post by howdyyall »

Now, I could have assumed that he was talking about Pirreca (who is still listed on the Syracuse staff) being at Stony Brook - which has not been announced as far as I know and is not reflected on the SB wlax website. But, I decided to ask for clarification instead of making an assumption and maybe the question would lead to some additional information. And, that is when you butted in with a smart ass non-response that adds nothing to the conversation - which is considered rude by most people. For the record, I am not a "rude sob" - I am an aszhole.

I edited the post to make it clear (Pirreca). Fair question/clarification indeed.
tothedraw

Post by tothedraw »

Dear Lord, can anyone play nice in the sandbox 😐😂

Good luck to Sydney at SB if that's what we're assuming. Nice to be closer to home !
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

howdyyall wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 pm

I edited the post to make it clear (Pirreca). Fair question/clarification indeed.
Thank you. Is Pirreca from Long Island?
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

@inthe8m wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:42 pm
howdyyall wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Thank you. Is Pirreca from Long Island?
She hails from Mount Sinai, N.Y. I’m not sure whether that’s on Long Island or not.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”