All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

youthathletics

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by youthathletics »

More reason to be pissed at China, for not allowing our CDC to help them. Maybe they are afraid we'll steal their intellectual 'virus' property.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

You aren't going to be making jokes if the worst-case scenarios somehow develops - firing scientists and researchers after calling them useless bureaucrats are exactly the folks you are going to need to rely upon to deal with such a potential crisis

...then again, you could listen to Limbaugh and declare it a new common cold virus and nefarious plot to get DOPUS...and you'll still be up sh*ts creek without a paddle when the real world becomes apparent.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 pm You aren't going to be making jokes if the worst-case scenarios somehow develops - firing scientists and researchers after calling them useless bureaucrats are exactly the folks you are going to need to rely upon to deal with such a potential crisis

...then again, you could listen to Limbaugh and declare it a new common cold virus and nefarious plot to get DOPUS...and you'll still be up sh*ts creek without a paddle when the real world becomes apparent.
I presume you also heard Dr. Sanjay Gupta @ the CDC? https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/dr- ... 416529880/

Listen @ the 1:40 - 3:30 mark....It was no joke I made, China is screwing us. Yet you want to blame Trump at every turn.
Last edited by youthathletics on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 pm You aren't going to be making jokes if the worst-case scenarios somehow develops - firing scientists and researchers after calling them useless bureaucrats are exactly the folks you are going to need to rely upon to deal with such a potential crisis

You resistance clowns along with Schumer, Blumy, et al are going to try to politicize this and that's disgusting. Whatever happens, it's on those genius Chicoms 100%. They own this mess and they might just drag the free world down with them. Let's hope not.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump is utterly unprepared for this real emergency. No competence. No credibility. Fired many of the experts. Agree that Chinese wet markets are disgusting and dangerous. Regulations matter.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Serious question....so what should Trump do, considering the head of the CDC can not access China to help? Did you listen to the Sanjay clip after speaking with the head of the CDC?
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

What should Trump do, now that he’s trashed the infrastructure for this sort of emergency? How the hell would I know. Tell the truth? Muzzle Kudlow?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm

You resistance clowns along with Schumer, Blumy, et al are going to try to politicize this and that's disgusting. Whatever happens, it's on those genius Chicoms 100%. They own this mess and they might just drag the free world down with them. Let's hope not.
when you cannot argue the facts namecall those you disagree with. What a genius you are.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not for nothing, I wasn't talking about the causes of the outbreak but how you have to deal with it once its here. If you would like to defend
DOPUS' nothing-to-see-here response, be my guest. Kudlow tried that this afternoon and suggested a buying opportunity and the market tanked another 1% after he mouthed off.

Declaring things are fine when they aren't is not an effective way to deal with a potential crisis.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.vox.com/2020/2/25/21150574/ ... s-cdc-cuts

Trump’s flailing incompetence....
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 pm

when you cannot argue the facts namecall those you disagree with. What a genius you are.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not for nothing, I wasn't talking about the causes of the outbreak but how you have to deal with it once its here. If you would like to defend
DOPUS' nothing-to-see-here response, be my guest. Kudlow tried that this afternoon and suggested a buying opportunity and the market tanked another 1% after he mouthed off.

Declaring things are fine when they aren't is not an effective way to deal with a potential crisis.
Your facts kismet? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is not Trump. Your hindsight is just perfect kismet. Blame your gov't leaders and not the idiots who are responsible for this mess in the first place.

What's your opinion on how China has handled this kismet? You won't answer... coward.

The fact is, China is responsible for this mess. But hey, here's another opportunity to blame people you hate. Good for you. Feel better?... You shouldn't.

You want to impeach something kismet?...impeach the coronavirus :lol: :lol: :lol:

And BTW doesn't kismet mean fate? Why are you even posting...what's the point? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trinity wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:15 pm What should Trump do, now that he’s trashed the infrastructure for this sort of emergency? How the hell would I know. Tell the truth? Muzzle Kudlow?
:roll: Just as suspected....#orangemanbad. What good is having 1000 extra scientists and infrastructure like military if they can not access the data or support the country that has the major portion of the disease. Hell, even the single leader of the CDC is not privy because of China.....but #OrangeManBad.
~Livy
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:58 pm

The problem is not Trump. Your hindsight is just perfect kismet. Blame your gov't leaders and not the idiots who are responsible for this mess in the first place.

What's your opinion on how China has handled this kismet? You won't answer... coward.

The fact is, China is responsible for this mess. But hey, he's another opportunity to blame people you hate. Good for you. Feel better... You shouldn't.

You want to impeach something kismet?...impeach the coronavirus :lol: :lol: :lol:

And BTW doesn't kismet mean fate? Why are you even posting...what's the point? :lol: :lol: :lol:
not blaming DOPUS for causing the problem but he is responsible for dealing with it
Do not read too much into stuff that's immaterial to the discussion like my screen name (or yours for that matter)

For the record, I have not personally attacked you so I'm clueless as to why you feel it necessary to your point to attack me personally
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:01 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:58 pm

The fact is, China is responsible for this mess. But hey, he's another opportunity to blame people you hate. Good for you. Feel better... You shouldn't.

not blaming DOPUS for causing the problem but he is responsible for dealing with it
Do not read too much into stuff that's immaterial to the discussion like my screen name (or yours for that matter)

For the record, I have not personally attacked you so I'm clueless as to why you feel it necessary to your point to attack me personally
For what record? You're posting on a lacrosse website...sheesh...who are you that you're so concerned?

So you're not going to answer, just as I figured. Normally you're very outspoken on here... again, what is your opinion on how China and the Chicom system has handled this?

For the record of course :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Here you go - The Chinese did not handle it well perhaps even exponentially badly. It's the way they operate. But there isn't much we can do about that and regardless we have to deal with the problem potentially in front of us which, so far, your DOPUS hasn't dealt with very well except to say that everything's fine and that it will be all over when warm weather arrives - of course, he doesn't recognize that there are now cases in places where its very warm like Indonesia, India Phillippines and elsewhere.

Have a nice day, pal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The Chinese were unprepared. The Italians also seem to be unprepared. The South Korean effort seems to have been better, but they had warning, they heeded. We will see how prepared the US is. In our case there is no excuse really.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:45 pm Here you go - The Chinese did not handle it well perhaps even exponentially badly. It's the way they operate. But there isn't much we can do about that and regardless we have to deal with the problem potentially in front of us which, so far, your DOPUS hasn't dealt with very well except to say that everything's fine and that it will be all over when warm weather arrives - of course, he doesn't recognize that there are now cases in places where its very warm like Indonesia, India Phillippines and elsewhere.

It’s a hoax. Hillary and the deep state are exaggerating the issue. Nothing a little hand sanitizer won’t solve.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:51 pm The Chinese were unprepared. The Italians also seem to be unprepared. The South Korean effort seems to have been better, but they had warning, they heeded. We will see how prepared the US is. In our case there is no excuse really.
Yes there is.....DJT
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:51 pm The Chinese were unprepared. The Italians also seem to be unprepared. The South Korean effort seems to have been better, but they had warning, they heeded. We will see how prepared the US is. In our case there is no excuse really.
Yes there is.....DJT
Well, yes, if we screw it up, there is a trail back to Orange Duce. There is no mythical data the Chinese are holding that is going to make us incapable of doing at least as well as the South Koreans, which is still not good given the mortality rate. The HMO my wife works for is ready she claims. The concern is how well the various healthcare providers and the government coordinators work together. I think the concern now is the government coordination given the downsizing under Orange Duce. We will likely be performing the experiment.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:56 pm

I presume you also heard Dr. Sanjay Gupta @ the CDC? https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/dr- ... 416529880/

Listen @ the 1:40 - 3:30 mark....It was no joke I made, China is screwing us. Yet you want to blame Trump at every turn.
China is not screwing us. They are screwing themselves if anything. Although my suspicion is there is damn little the CDC would be able to do that Chinese researchers can't do if they choose. China's problem, their unpreparedness is mostly a process issue, not a scientific problem.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:45 pm Here you go - The Chinese did not handle it well perhaps even exponentially badly. It's the way they operate. But there isn't much we can do about that and regardless we have to deal with the problem potentially in front of us which, so far, your DOPUS hasn't dealt with very well except to say that everything's fine and that it will be all over when warm weather arrives - of course, he doesn't recognize that there are now cases in places where its very warm like Indonesia, India Phillippines and elsewhere.

Weak sauce... not impressed Mr. Fate

Return to “POLITICS”