Trumpista fascists on the march

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Trumpista fascists on the march

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:35 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:11 pm
CU77 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:55 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:51 pm The defects in the last election need to be exposed & corrected.
What were these defects?
Too many Democrats made legal votes. Rs cannot win under those conditions! :lol:

(Actually there is no evidence of any problems with the election. It is all unverified flailing innuendo).
That old salt buys into and advances. Plus ca change.
Wait & see. Probably not enough to change national & statewide results but could effect down ballot races.

How much of the increased turnout was due to last minute changes that were not made in accordance with state constitutions & cannot be justified in future, non-pandemic elections ?

Chain of custody with bundlers & drop boxes. Not checking postmarks or matching signatures.

We were assured no voting or counting machines were connected to the internet. Is that accurate ?

Answer all the questions. Investigate all the formal complaints & confidence will be restored.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:17 pm Answer all the questions. Investigate all the formal complaints & confidence will be restored.
You and your team are going to turn in your tinfoil hats...is that it?

Wanna know how to "restore confidence in our elections?" Simple. Republicans win. That's it. Nothing else will do, and you know it.

Last we checked, 70% of your team's registered voters think that this election was tainted.

Wanna wager what that number will be at after your imaginary investigation is over?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:39 pm Last we checked, 70% of your team's registered voters think that this election was tainted.
So if 50% of democrats thought 2016 was tainted, and 70% of Republicans think 2020 was tainted, does that mean only 20% of republicans are the die hard Trumpers? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:39 pm Last we checked, 70% of your team's registered voters think that this election was tainted.
So if 50% of democrats thought 2016 was tainted, and 70% of Republicans think 2020 was tainted, does that mean only 20% of republicans are the die hard Trumpers? ;)
:lol: No. I'm simply saying: the tin foil hats aren't going away when they're presented with facts, regardless of Old Salt's claims.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:39 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:17 pm Answer all the questions. Investigate all the formal complaints & confidence will be restored.

Wanna know how to "restore confidence in our elections?" Simple. Republicans win. That's it. Nothing else will do, and you know it.

Last we checked, 70% of your team's registered voters think that this election was tainted.

Wanna wager what that number will be at after your imaginary investigation is over?
Stuff your tin foil hat up your ass & pay attention. I'm telling you what needs to be done to reduce that 70%

bill told us how close it was :
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:43 pm Here are the current vote differentials and electoral votes in three states: Arizona (10,457) (11); Georgia (11,779) (16); Wisconsin (20,682) (10).

The differential totals 42,918. If Trump had won these three states and gotten their 37 electoral votes, the election would’ve tied at 269 apiece. The House very likely would’ve voted T**** as president.

Sorta the reverse of 2016.
43k votes, spread across 3 states that Trump won in a mail in election in which 25 million more people voted, most under new, slapped together rules.

The past 4 years we've had to deal with endless investigations & hear that Trump was not legitimate because the Russians bought a few silly facebook ads. We need to see proof that this result was legit & not hand waving from a bunch of partisan hacks & election officials of both parties doing CYA.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Stuff your tin foil hat up your ass & pay attention. I'm telling you what needs to be done to reduce that 70%

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:43 pm Here are the current vote differentials and electoral votes in three states: Arizona (10,457) (11); Georgia (11,779) (16); Wisconsin (20,682) (10).

The differential totals 42,918. If Trump had won these three states and gotten their 37 electoral votes, the election would’ve tied at 269 apiece. The House very likely would’ve voted T**** as president.

43k votes, spread across 3 states that Trump won in a mail in election in which 25 million more people voted, most under new, slapped together rules.

The past 4 years we've had to deal with endless investigations & hear that Trump was not legitimate because the Russians bought a few silly facebook ads. We need to see proof that this result was legit & not hand waving from a bunch of partisan hacks & election officials of both parties doing CYA.
Ok, so the GOP officials and the GOP legislatures who slapped together these rules opened up the door to massive fraud (only against Trump) and that needs to be disproven to reduce the 70% who won't believe those GOP officials...

Right. That's what "needs to be done"... :roll: :lol:

ok, I'm gonna cut you a little more slack...you say that's what "needs to be done"...has it???

50 losses in court...no court finding any substantive credible evidence of fraud, certainly not sufficient to reverse results.

Three times counted in Georgia...but, but, let's do it a 4th time...

And this is being justified because there actually was an active measures campaign by the Russians to impact the 2016 election on behalf of Trump? And woe is me, people were actually bothered by that???
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Ok, so the GOP officials and the GOP legislatures who slapped together these rules opened up the door to massive fraud (only against Trump) and that needs to be disproven to reduce the 70% who won't believe those GOP officials...

ok, I'm gonna cut you a little more slack...you say that's what "needs to be done"...has it???

50 losses in court...no court finding any substantive credible evidence of fraud, certainly not sufficient to reverse results.

These Trump supporters are like Vampires...
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:39 pm

And this is being justified because there actually was an active measures campaign by the Russians to impact the 2016 election on behalf of Trump? And woe is me, people were actually bothered by that???
You & Trump are claiming massive fraud, I'm not.
I want to know the extent & specifics of any fraud, & any other irregularities.
I don't find the "nothing to see" hand waving any more convincing than Trump's claims.
Both sides are marking their turf for the next election.
Over the next 2 years, I want to see how we run the next election & how it is informed by the details of this one.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 pm So if 50% of democrats thought 2016 was tainted
42% according to that link, rounded up to "nearly half" by a math-challenged headline writer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:26 pm We need to see proof that this result was legit
What the heck do you think that those judge's ruling were Old Salt? Do you think those rulings were a joke? Or that those judges were from Russia, or something?

And after those court rulings, you're mad because I'm telling you that you won't ever take off the tin foil hat?

The State judges ruled, OS. You're telling us that you're so far freaking gone that Trump was given his chance to lay out his case for fraud in four separate States...and came up with ZERO evidence. Barr---his toady---came up with no evidence.

And you're telling me that the jury is still out, and you need some magic investigation, from some magic branch of government that doesn't exist, to tell you what the judges and our own DoJ already told us?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:34 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:26 pm We need to see proof that this result was legit
What the heck do you think that those judge's ruling were Old Salt? Do you think those rulings were a joke? Or that those judges were from Russia, or something?

And after those court rulings, you're mad because I'm telling you that you won't ever take off the tin foil hat?

The State judges ruled, OS. You're telling us that you're so far freaking gone that Trump was given his chance to lay out his case for fraud in four separate States...and came up with ZERO evidence. Barr---his toady---came up with no evidence.

And you're telling me that the jury is still out, and you need some magic investigation, from some magic branch of government that doesn't exist, to tell you what the judges and our own DoJ already told us?
The Judges rulings were that there was not sufficient evidence to change the outcome or proceed further.
They were not a certification of the results.
State Legislatures will hash this out over the next 2 years.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 pm

The Judges rulings were that there was not sufficient evidence to change the outcome or proceed further.
They were not a certification of the results.
State Legislatures will hash this out over the next 2 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

The burden of proof is on those alleging fraud or irregularities.

There is no such proof ... because there was no significant fraud or irregularities.

Look ... I know that the racists, bigots, morons, misogynists, theocrats, and authoritarian trash who form Trump’s most zealous supporters are having a tough time accepting his loss.

Too bad. Get real and stop wasting our time.

DocBarrister :? :roll:
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:43 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:55 pm Just a shade over a quarter million voters in a handful of states prevented that disaster. It was that close.
Actually it was even closer.

Here are the current vote differentials and electoral votes in three states: Arizona (10,457) (11); Georgia (11,779) (16); Wisconsin (20,682) (10).

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 pm They were not a certification of the results.
That's literally what that was. You're not even pretending to follow what's happening, OS....just charging on, demanding some super-secret investigation is on dock next.

Now that the court cases have been dismissed, all 50 State elections are legally certified.

It's literally today's headline: "All 50 States Have Certified the 2020 Election Results"
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 pm They were not a certification of the results.
That's literally what that was. You're not even pretending to follow what's happening, OS....just charging on, demanding some super-secret investigation is on dock next.

Now that the court cases have been dismissed, all 50 State elections are legally certified.

It's literally today's headline: "All 50 States Have Certified the 2020 Election Results"
Courts don't certify elections. They rule only on what's placed before them.
The certifications are done by the state govts, not the courts.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:42 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Courts don't certify elections. They rule only on what's placed before them.
The certifications are done by the state govts, not the courts.
Constant parsing. The Courts were presented with ALL the evidence that was in support of the alleged massive fraud...and they found them to be baloney, no credible evidence of actual significant fraud, much less massive fraud. In many cases the judges were quite blunt in their dismissals...and these included GOP judges.

Counts were redone. Including in GOP run States. GOP as well as Dem Secretaries of State and Governors have consistently said there was no significant election fraud or count issues in their State.

Yes, the State governments have ALL certified each of their counts as accurate and certified the winner in each State.

All as supposed to be done under the law.

And yet that's not enough for you.
A fan is right. Doc is right.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

CU77 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 pm So if 50% of democrats thought 2016 was tainted
42% according to that link, rounded up to "nearly half" by a math-challenged headline writer.
is "math challenged" just that, or are you insulting (personal attack, NOT allowed here :lol: ) I go with the latter. You just personally attacked a fellow poster.

and, you WILL get away with it.......like always.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:20 am
is "math challenged" just that, or are you insulting (personal attack, NOT allowed here :lol: ) I go with the latter. You just personally attacked a fellow poster.

aw boo freakin hoo....
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:20 am

Sean Davis posts here or the guy that wrote the headline?

Return to “POLITICS”