Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Isn’t it funny how a few folks seem to have no relationships or friends outside of their little enclosed bombshell worlds and just post fictitious and twisted blog posts or NY Post stories and others have interconnected relationships with the whole country (and world)? Some born in 3rd base chewing on golden sunflower seeds and some bitter that their world has passed them by but they don’t seem to be able to relate to other human beings who have optimism and are filled with animosity towards other human beings.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:51 pm You are missing the forest I believe. A precedent needs to be set, so this little group of radical ijits does not pop up and spawn in front of your building in Denver or MD's in popped collar'ville.
You don't think I understand that? When it's out of control, I agree. Things were settling down in Portland. Now things are ramping back up because the Feds are there now.

Seattle cleared folks out, and I'm happy to agree with you that they let that go on for too long. But I"m not a Seattle resident, so......

I'm telling you what I'm hearing from folks who own businesses. This is a photo Op for Trump. You guys don't believe the people who are actually in Portland, yet you're even further away from Portland than I am.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:51 pm You are missing the forest I believe. A precedent needs to be set, so this little group of radical ijits does not pop up and spawn in front of your building in Denver or MD's in popped collar'ville.
You don't think I understand that? When it's out of control, I agree. Things were settling down in Portland. Now things are ramping back up because the Feds are there now.

Seattle cleared folks out, and I'm happy to agree with you that they let that go on for too long. But I"m not a Seattle resident, so......

I'm telling you what I'm hearing from folks who own businesses. This is a photo Op for Trump. You guys don't believe the people who are actually in Portland, yet you're even further away from Portland than I am.
You just told us nothing was going on in Portland. What was to settle down?
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:48 pm

If you're going to hold me to my exact words, I said Portland was fine. The "settling down" referred to the protesters tiring out, and going away.

You don't want to hear it, but these idiots are looking for a fight. Trump, of course, doesn't want peace. He wants a fight, and his photo op....so he sends in the troops, and both idiotic sides get what they want.

Trump gets to say "see, these people are idiots".

And the violent protesters get to say "See, Trump is a fascist".

So Trump wins, the protesters win------and the people of Portland lose.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Truth. https://uncletom.com/pages/watch-film

60 Minutes pre BHO election:
Steve asks...do you think the country is ready for a black president?
BHO - YES
Steve - you don't think its gonna hold you back?
BHO - NO. If I don't win this race its going to because of other factors, b/c failed to show a vision to the American people that they can embrace.

Starting @ 6:48
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:06 pm Truth. https://uncletom.com/pages/watch-film

BHO - YES
BHO - NO. If I don't win this race its going to because of other factors, b/c failed to show a vision to the American people that they can embrace.

You are vested.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:06 pm Truth. https://uncletom.com/pages/watch-film

BHO - YES

You are vested.
Indeed I am, not a racist bone in my body. And for those stuck, BHO has shone the way.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:11 pm

BHO - YES

You are vested.
Indeed I am, not a racist bone in my body. And for those stuck, BHO has shone the way.
Keep fighting the good fight.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:48 pm

If you're going to hold me to my exact words, I said Portland was fine. The "settling down" referred to the protesters tiring out, and going away.

You don't want to hear it, but these idiots are looking for a fight. Trump, of course, doesn't want peace. He wants a fight, and his photo op....so he sends in the troops, and both idiotic sides get what they want.

Trump gets to say "see, these people are idiots".

And the violent protesters get to say "See, Trump is a fascist".

So Trump wins, the protesters win------and the people of Portland lose.
"The "settling down" referred to the protesters tiring out, and going away."

Or maybe they just ran out of matches? :D I often wonder how folks who should have full time jobs find all this spare time to pillage, loot and burn all night long? They must be exhausted when they go to work the next day? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:30 pm Or maybe they just ran out of matches? :D I often wonder how folks who should have full time jobs find all this spare time to pillage, loot and burn all night long? They must be exhausted when they go to work the next day? :D
16-25 year olds. They still have nearly unlimited energy, and can drink all night with hardly a hangover.

I should have had kids 10 years earlier... I feel like I'm permanently running on empty. And no end in sight for 15-20 years (hopefully, god forbid they don't move back in after college)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

What is it with lunatic obese left wing liberal women who have a need to lie and gesticulate like insane asylum escapees? Does anyone think this woman is not completely off her gourd?

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1288 ... 69607?s=20

Notice how they always end up making anything about themselves. Also, is there any chance any other human finds this woman attractive enough let alone sane enough to actually reproduce with?

What is the problem with Democrats? Anyone? help me. I honestly feel that they have become a party for absolute mental patients.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am What is it with lunatic obese left wing liberal women who have a need to lie and gesticulate like insane asylum escapees? Does anyone think this woman is not completely off her gourd?

Notice how they always end up making anything about themselves. Also, is there any chance any other human finds this woman attractive enough let alone sane enough to actually reproduce with?

What is the problem with Democrats? Anyone? help me. I honestly feel that they have become a party for absolute mental patients.
NBC Breaking: We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking footage of Karen apologizing for being tardy to the party.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:29 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am What is it with lunatic obese left wing liberal women who have a need to lie and gesticulate like insane asylum escapees? Does anyone think this woman is not completely off her gourd?

NBC Breaking: We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking footage of Karen apologizing for being tardy to the party.

You know what actually does scare me about this lunatic woman? Not that she gets a vote (although that is bad enough), but do you in any universe think she is not capable of committing voting fraud? She would gladly trade her freedom for prison (it would likely be an upgrade) because she is convinced (by our media mostly) that a ghost exists where there is none. That is the today's Democratic Party.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:11 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:30 pm Or maybe they just ran out of matches? :D I often wonder how folks who should have full time jobs find all this spare time to pillage, loot and burn all night long? They must be exhausted when they go to work the next day? :D
16-25 year olds. They still have nearly unlimited energy, and can drink all night with hardly a hangover.

I should have had kids 10 years earlier... I feel like I'm permanently running on empty. And no end in sight for 15-20 years (hopefully, god forbid they don't move back in after college)
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+ ... 6PC%3dU531
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 am

You know what actually does scare me about this lunatic woman? Not that she gets a vote (although that is bad enough), but do you in any universe think she is not capable of committing voting fraud? She would gladly trade her freedom for prison (it would likely be an upgrade) because she is convinced (by our media mostly) that a ghost exists where there is none. That is the today's Democratic Party.

… this woman is resonating all across America. Fascists pepper balls and racist Neanderthals are losing. :D :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:11 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 am

… this woman is resonating all across America. Fascists pepper balls and racist Neanderthals are losing. :D :lol:

I wish I could say I was shocked that you consider her to be a sane human being. Alas, I expect it.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:14 pm Image
Hard to argue that point... :D
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

myths believed by CONs:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:14 pm Image
Well one group has historically enslaved the other for ~250 years in North America, then kept the other group from being fully equal for ~150 years after. That's not including the murders, lynchings and more.

So while it may be true, on the other hand you're safer being a White person in America than a Black person since... well, forever. So they may be just a tad upset about if you're at a rally supporting a racist.

I also love when that dude gets owned in actual arguments that aren't against wide-eyed college kids who have no prep or debate experience.

Return to “POLITICS”