Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:17 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:53 pm Not hearing any solutions coming from the right... Just doubling down on what's causing the issues.

You fellas are in charge.
Now Trump is the reason police officers are being shot after a trial?

If by now you haven't figured out a fan's game, it's ALWAYS the Republicans' fault! :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:53 pm Not hearing any solutions coming from the right... Just doubling down on what's causing the issues.

I've told you the solution for six months (you and a fan just don't want to hear because you don't like the answer): Stop Electing Democrats. Very simple.

The various city anarchists are the Democrat's junior stormtroopers. The funding of the anarchists comes from an organized effort by some well-heeled Democratic donors who want the violence to continue (the Louisville U-haul rented yesterday used to deliver pre-made 'Defund the Police' signs, 2x4 weapons, steel shields, gas masks, etc..., was rented to Holly Zoller - of course independent media found this out since our own MSM covers up the crimes always - Holly runs the local affiliate of The Bail Fund, a drum roll please George Soros funded organization whose purported goal is to help indigent folks with bail, but whose money apparently is used to fund riots instead....hmmmm, George might be setting himself up for a RICO charge).

The Democratic leadership was so quiet about the violence for so long (and most still are) because this is their base, and you don't want to alienate those willing to do the most damage on your behalf. When the polls showed that Americans aren't fond of random rioting/arson/looting/murder, Joe reluctantly decided he had to tweet something out.

Want to know how fake the Democrats are in regard to violence? Remember how a fan and MD and all the other usual Fanlax DNC suspects came on here and kept bleating about how 'if we just remove the feds from Portland, the violence will go away'...'member that? I do. Well, this is Portland last night (long after the feds left):

https://www.newsweek.com/portland-prote ... re-1533994

Portland Protester Throws Molotov Cocktail at Officers As Police Bureau Set on Fire
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pete, if you don’t like the way things are going in Trump’s America, especially all the violence that is occurring on his watch (some of which he is fomenting), vote him out of office.

I guarantee you things will be a lot more peaceful under a Biden presidency.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 am Pete, if you don’t like the way things are going in Trump’s America, especially all the violence that is occurring on his watch (some of which he is fomenting), vote him out of office.

So if I pay the demand you’re extorting from me and my countrymen, you’ll agree to stop rioting?

Do I have that correctly?
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am

Now Trump is the reason police officers are being shot after a trial?
You're asking the wrong guy. Ask Pete. He thinks people will vote for Trump because Louisville police killed a woman for no reason.

Pete, the floor is yours.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:10 am
njbill wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 am Pete, if you don’t like the way things are going in Trump’s America, especially all the violence that is occurring on his watch (some of which he is fomenting), vote him out of office.

So if I pay the demand you’re extorting from me and my countrymen, you’ll agree to stop rioting?

That's YOUR sales pitch, Pete. You think violence under Trump's watch means more votes for Trump.

I take it you're figuring out how dumb that idea is?
njbill

Post by njbill »

No.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:15 am

That's YOUR sales pitch, Pete. You think violence under Trump's watch means more votes for Trump.

The current level of civil discourse In The United Stayes of America is due in large part to Schumer, Pelosi, AOC and Biden.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Law never uses precedence, now does it njbill ? AKA......whatbaoutisim.

Yup....no riots , evah, during Biden's 40 years in office. It's as if Freddie Gray nevah existed. BLM was formed to repel POTUSA trump.

......critical thinking has gone bye bye.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Do you think anyone other than partisan Dems are buying your bs? I don't think your marketing is going too well :lol:

Oh look, attempted murder of a cop in Seattle; weirdly you can't find the video in any MSM website or channel!

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 32904?s=20

Seattle: Antifa rioters assault a cop who was knocked to the ground from his bicycle. A person then uses a metal bat to strike him on the head. This is in the middle of the former “CHAZ.”

a fan says it's all on Trump. I dunno...I guess taxpayers might not be agreeing with the DNC marketing that 'hey not our fault that our people are rioting!' :lol:

Betting markets have moved dramatically in Donald Trump’s favour despite Joe Biden’s stable lead

https://www.ft.com/content/b3297609-e63 ... b1179d0c40
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:23 am

The current level of civil discourse In The United Stayes of America is due in large part to Schumer, Pelosi, AOC and Biden.
Well, on NPR this morning, a BLACK voter clearly said he would, in NO way, be voting for Biden because of his 1995 "crime bill" and the disproportionate arrests/imprisonment on the BLACK community. The destruction of the black family. Hunter was fine , tho.

And white milk toast pretends, CONservative and liberals alike, think TDS has infected the black community enough to vote for racist Biden.

Trump is going to win....and that makes me sick.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:05 am

Yup....no riots , evah, during Biden's 40 years in office. It's as if Freddie Gray nevah existed. BLM was formed to repel POTUSA trump.

I always forget about Freddie and the Cham City meltdown.

Apparently race relations deteriorated under Obama/Biden, or at least that's what Pew polls say. I wonder if Joe's 1993 Crime Bill and Kamala asking judges that POC prisoners be kept past their sentence date because 'their labor is cheap' helped exacerbate those problems?

https://www.pewresearch.org/2017/01/10/ ... residency/
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:10 am

Well, on NPR this morning, a BLACK voter clearly said he would, in NO way, be voting for Biden because of his 1995 "crime bill" and the disproportionate arrests/imprisonment on the BLACK community. The destruction of the black family. Hunter was fine , tho.

And white milk toast pretends, CONservative and liberals alike, think TDS has infected the black community enough to vote for racist Biden.

Good for him. At least he has a reason. Trump is a reality tv star...why do YOU care?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:08 am

Do you think anyone other than partisan Dems are buying your bs? I don't think your marketing is going too well :lol:

Oh look, attempted murder of a cop in Seattle; weirdly you can't find the video in any MSM website or channel!

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 32904?s=20

Seattle: Antifa rioters assault a cop who was knocked to the ground from his bicycle. A person then uses a metal bat to strike him on the head. This is in the middle of the former “CHAZ.”

a fan says it's all on Trump. I dunno...I guess taxpayers might not be agreeing with the DNC marketing that 'hey not our fault that our people are rioting!' :lol:

Betting markets have moved dramatically in Donald Trump’s favour despite Joe Biden’s stable lead

https://www.ft.com/content/b3297609-e63 ... b1179d0c40
Clearly, they were NOT practicing social distancing, if , indeed, the incident happened.

So confused. Thought only tRump supporters didn't wear face masks, didn't practice social distancing. Hit people. so confused
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:12 am

Apparently race relations deteriorated under Obama/Biden, or at least that's what Pew polls say. I wonder if Joe's 1993 Crime Bill and Kamala asking judges that POC prisoners be kept past their sentence date because 'their labor is cheap' helped exacerbate those problems?

Obama was a racist and a Muslim. The damage he caused this country is unbelievable. He had a chance to fix racism and didn’t do it. Ask R3 if he saw Obama with a pork pie hat and bow tie selling Bean Pie in Herald Square.

PB you and R3 are like minded. Enjoy.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:13 am

Good for him. At least he has a reason. Trump is a reality tv star...why do YOU care?
care about what? that trump is really a "star"
care about what? that Hunter did NOT get dishonorably discharged
care about what? that blacks were targets of Bidens crime bill
care about what? that Biden is a racist
care about what? that the TAATS machine is laughing all the way to the bank
care about what? that NPR didn't listen to all the callers, back in 2016, "enuff of the 24/7 trump can do no right, bashing"
care about what? what makes me sick ?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:19 am

care about what? that NPR didn't listen to all the callers, back in 2016, "enuff of the 24/7 trump can do no right, bashing"
Why are you sick?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Baltimore uses expensive Nation of Islam garbage people to do what they do.........riots didnt' disrupt any business in Baltimore, that affected mdlaxfan......so, who cares. he does live off of a push cart or vendor sales. No sir
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 am

Baltimore uses expensive Nation of Islam garbage people to do what they do.........riots didnt' disrupt any business in Baltimore, that affected mdlaxfan......so, who cares. he does live off of a push cart or vendor sales. No sir
A friend of mine lived off a push cart for years. I had forgotten until you brought it up.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:21 am
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:19 am

Why are you sick?
don't know. tested negative to covid, so , I can't be sick. nothing else is happening. only covid. must all be in my head. Do people get allergies, when they older, even tho they NEVAH had them before........

Return to “POLITICS”