Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Constitutional method to vacate an election

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:45 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:15 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:54 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:49 am Time to impeach Katie Hill instead.

Brett Kavanaugh: *has a beer*

Media: TAKE. HIM. DOWN.

Katie Hill: Does drugs, has multiple inappropriate sexual relationships with employees, posts exhibitionist pictures on Reddit, does "wifesharing," etc. etc.

Media: She's living her best life, give her some privacy.

Ahhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmm, cough-cough, you left out the biggest dilemna/tattoo:

https://www.adl.org/education/reference ... iron-cross
Cough... Cough:

“In the United States, however, the Iron Cross also became one of several Nazi-era symbols adopted by outlaw bikers, more to signify rebellion or to shock than for any white supremacist ideology. By the early 2000s, this other use of the Iron Cross had spread from bikers to skateboarders and many extreme sports enthusiasts and became part of the logo of several different companies producing equipment and clothing for this audience.”
Lol and we’ve come full circle. TLD defending Nazis of the left. This is amazing!! Enjoy your day!
I am pointing out the use of the iron cross. There had been speculation that it was biker related. Facts hurt..... have a great weekend Bandidiot
At least I’m not a Nazi !!! Defending Nazism! Lol I’m always right
Yep. Have a great weekend at Jellystone.
Have a great weekend defending leftist Nazis. You should hide your anti Semitism better.
I wear it on my sleeve. Have a great weekend at Jellystone. Try a pick to remove the fig from your teeth.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Guys, don’t feed the troll; it will just puke on you in return.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am Guys, don’t feed the troll; it will just puke on you in return.
That is why we step wayyyy back when reply!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am Guys, don’t feed the troll; it will just puke on you in return.
Is that statement symmetric? "Guys, don't feed the puke; it will just troll you in return"
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
holmes435

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Gather evidence steadily, go to trial in the Senate.

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 am PB is an original. His aviation knowledge is authentic & specific. Original thought is threatening here. Welcome to Animal Farm.
It's one thing to speak about a subject you have knowledge on. It's another to spray other parts of the board with BS just to stir the pot.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Think you're off the mark on this one, holmes, PB isn't fatty, or rrr, or 8.3, or whatever, he's PB.
Think he's on the money with much of what he says, too. People across the board don't dwell
on this stuff like the folks who dominate these threads do. I think he's got a fairly realistic
outlook all in all, but that doesn't fit into these threads where your every word is going to be
over analyzed...think he's figured that out at this point too.
Last edited by DMac on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:06 pm Think you're off the mark on this one, holmes, PB isn't fatty, or rrr, or 8.3, or whatever, he's PB.
Think he's on the money with much of what he says, too. People across the board don't dwell
on this stuff like the folks who dominate these threads do. I think he's got a fairly realistic
outlook all in all, but that doesn't fit into these threads where your every word is going to
over analised...think he's figured that out at this point too.
No different than most here. Unsubstantiated claims and then when confronted with facts it’s on to something else. Look at the JHU posts. Same concept. I don’t mind him but he ain’t no bastion of righteousness either.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Unsubstantiated claims and then when confronted with facts

An opinion is certainly debatable, but the facts aren't.

Where a debate can rage is when there is disagreement if a bit of information is actually a fact vs an opinion.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:15 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:06 pm Think you're off the mark on this one, holmes, PB isn't fatty, or rrr, or 8.3, or whatever, he's PB.
outlook all in all, but that doesn't fit into these threads where your every word is going to
No different than most here. Unsubstantiated claims and then when confronted with facts it’s on to something else. Look at the JHU posts. Same concept. I don’t mind him but he ain’t no bastion of righteousness either.
Moi, not a bastion of righteousness? You have got to be kidding. :lol:
DMac

Post by DMac »

outlook all in all, but that doesn't fit into these threads where your every word is going to be
He just doesn't dive in as deeply as many here do. Sure you might have some facts wrong but that doesn't necessarily make your thoughts wrong. People here do a lot of overthinking, IMO. I haven't forgotten that a lot of people who knew all kinds of facts (poll #s and the likes) and reasons why jerk-in-Chief couldn't win were flat out wrong. I'm not buying much of what they're saying this time around...fool me once, and all that. I think the above model of why people vote for who they do is pretty accurate, and that doesn't have much to do with a lot of what is said here.
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:26 pm
I see the confusion. My fault. I should have written: LOOK AT PB’s POST ON THE HOPKINS BOARD IN MEN’s LACROSSE.... My shorthand got the best of me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 am PB is an original. His aviation knowledge is authentic & specific. Original thought is threatening here. Welcome to Animal Farm.
It's one thing to speak about a subject you have knowledge on. It's another to spray other parts of the board with BS just to stir the pot.
"I don't care about what Trump or Republicans do because he's making me rich" is hardly original thought. I'd say it's safe to say that we figured out that the mass of Republican and "checked-out" citizens feel the same way...oh, a couple of years ago.

And when he makes fun of us for overthinking politics, and then comes back quoting a tabloid on a fuzzy photo of a Dem Congresswoman's tattoo...claiming it's a Iron Cross? :lol: Hypocritical bullsh*t gets called out here. As has always been the case.

And as I told PB a week ago, if Trump cut Federal funding to things like the FAA, Airport security, and started talking about privatizing airports and the airline industry? PB would be on here demanding to know why we don't care what our politicians are doing. And we all know it. ;)

Hard pass. PB is gonna get criticized. Just like the rest of us......
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Hopkins thread, there PB is a full on 'troll'. Intentional.
Here, he's just not careful with putting facts first, opinion second.

Which doesn't mean that, like a broken clock, he's not right some of the time, Dmac.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:31 pm
He just doesn't dive in as deeply as many here do. Sure you might have some facts wrong but that doesn't necessarily make your thoughts wrong. People here do a lot of overthinking, IMO. I haven't forgotten that a lot of people who knew all kinds of facts (poll #s and the likes) and reasons why jerk-in-Chief couldn't win were flat out wrong. I'm not buying much of what they're saying this time around...fool me once, and all that. I think the above model of why people vote for who they do is pretty accurate, and that doesn't have much to do with a lot of what is said here.
People are entitled to opinion but I do like facts. He claimed yesterday that Church organizers in Baltimore were rounding up crackheads and paying them $20.00 for a boost and in return, the crackheads were voting in 5 different precincts..... I looked for articles and didn’t see any. Do you know where people’s votes are counted 5 times? I don’t. If so, would that only happen with Tyrone Biggums types in Baltimore?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:31 pm
I see the confusion. My fault. I should have written: LOOK AT PB’s POST ON THE HOPKINS BOARD IN MEN’s LACROSSE.... My shorthand got the best of me.
Pas de probleme. In any case you shouldn't labor under any impression that I am a bastion of righteousness. :lol:

I have seen the posts. Pure troll.
DMac

Post by DMac »

All in agreement (and he'd agree too) an intentional troll on the Hopkins thread.
Made the mistake of dipping his toe in on this side, it's a mighty tough crew here.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:01 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:22 am
holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:25 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 pm PB isn't a republican. He has mentioned it quite a bit.

I don’t know what I am! I’ll vote Biden assuming his running mate isn’t a crack pot. I also think both Nancy Pelosi and Bob Barr are honorable people. And I don’t hate Trump! Soooooo...🤪

Ok, so it looks like PB is just in it for the "lulz" as the kids have said for a while now. The vocab and grammar is markedly bit different than fatty and bandito, but no one knows you're a dog on the internet.

Doesn't seem like we're going to get much in the way of meaningful discourse either way, so probably another account to throw to the wind. It's just not that entertaining, and certainly not worthy of discussion vs talking to actual people of differing viewpoints.

I came here for an argument.
PB is an original. His aviation knowledge is authentic & specific. Original thought is threatening here. Welcome to Animal Farm.
Aviation knowledge is the hurdle?
You guys are accusing PB of being another poster, no ?
It's something the usual suspects have not demonstrated. PB is an original.
Last edited by old salt on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

The biggest hypocrite of them all. Why are you so silent about Katie Hill but you wanted to eagerly lynch Kavanaugh even though facts showed he was innocent and the Dems made up the accusations? Cat got your tongue? Hello? Buehler?

Even crazier is that Hill led the charge against Kavanaugh even though what she was accusing him of, she was doing the same stuff for the public to see!

If she doesn’t resign? Fine. But don’t ever bring up another scandal involving a Republican.

Hypocrite
Last edited by Bandito on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

More legal opinion that the WH obstructed Justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... s-n1071996
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:31 pm
Pas de probleme. In any case you shouldn't labor under any impression that I am a bastion of righteousness. :lol:

I have seen the posts. Pure troll.
My French is terrible but I spent 4 days there last week and visited Cote-Rotie for a vineyard tour and lunch. We had a great visit.....With old friends... met an American girl from CA that moved there 18 months ago. She loves it....but she is young and in love.

Return to “POLITICS”