2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by kramerica.inc »

Judge orders new election in NJ after voter Fraud charges:

afterhttps://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-orders-new ... benshapiro
old salt

Post by old salt »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:19 pm I hadn't really paid much attention to the Bannon story, but digging into it more I LOVE that he was arrested by the USPS.
That was the yacht they used to secretly transport Michael Cohen to the Med, so he could be smuggled into the EU to meet with the Russians in Prague.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:01 pm Judge orders new election in NJ after voter Fraud charges:

afterhttps://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-orders-new ... benshapiro
I can’t believe they were successful! It’s amazing!!
“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

CU77 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:35 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:16 pm Pretty amazing.
https://twitter.com/vermontgmg/status/1 ... 83712?s=09
What that tweet references:
https://www.defendingdemocracytogether. ... -security/
Didn't they do this in 2016, too?
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
calourie

Post by calourie »

CU77 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:14 am Here it is:

I'd like to see a debate between Trump and Brayden
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:57 pm
CU77 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:35 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:16 pm Pretty amazing.
https://twitter.com/vermontgmg/status/1 ... 83712?s=09
What that tweet references:
https://www.defendingdemocracytogether. ... -security/
Didn't they do this in 2016, too?
Not to worry... they're all old, white, angry dudes...they don't matter ;)
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

They all knew, what all of you know:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkhome ... 6304787456

Supporting Trump by a vote or silence is anti-American.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:40 pm They all knew, what all of you know:

Yep, and bottom line for them, the alternative is worse.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Agreed.

The more I sit back and observe what is going on, the more I believe that Trump is either getting played by the left, or is in on it; and so are his supporters. Trump is an opportunist, and the left has provided him and his family a silver(er) spoon for a very long time.....and in return, the US, as we knew it slips further progressive.

The Biden Harris ticket has sealed it for me, it is a win-win for the left. If Trump wins...he'll continue to give them just enough of what they want, they'll start filling more and more seats as people get sick and tired of Trump, and their donor base will grow exponentially. I believe, as I've stated awhile ago.....they have their eyes set on the majority, which is only a handful of seats in the Senate to turn it blue. The r's have to flip close to 20 in the house I believe.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Supporting Trump by a vote or silence is anti-American.
Here is the tweeted video:

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Agreed.

The more I sit back and observe what is going on, the more I believe that Trump is either getting played by the left, or is in on it; and so are his supporters. Trump is an opportunist, and the left has provided him and his family a silver(er) spoon for a very long time.....and in return, the US, as we knew it slips further progressive.

The Biden Harris ticket has sealed it for me, it is a win-win for the left. If Trump wins...he'll continue to give them just enough of what they want, they'll start filling more and more seats as people get sick and tired of Trump, and their donor base will grow exponentially. I believe, as I've stated awhile ago.....they have their eyes set on the majority, which is only a handful of seats in the Senate to turn it blue. The r's have to flip close to 20 in the house I believe.
You guys really are lost. It used to be amusing. Now it’s just sad. All the cronyism, crassness, faux religiosity, race-baiting, and devaluing of the rule of law, rIght in front of your eyes, and still you’ll vote for Trump.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Agreed.

You guys really are lost. It used to be amusing. Now it’s just sad. All the cronyism, crassness, faux religiosity, race-baiting, and devaluing of the rule of law, rIght in front of your eyes, and still you’ll vote for Trump.
Nice to see you have joined the gutter of your party. You covered all the hot buttons just like a good sheep. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

Agreed.

It doesn't slip further progressive, YA. It slips further down Reagan's Bullsh*t of "government is the problem".....all while right wing America becomes more and more and more dependent on cash from Uncle Sam to hide the failures of our half-*ssed capitalism.

As for progressive? America is so freaking left behind every other 1st world nation on that count, it's laughable. It's not even a close call.

-no health care for all
-no strong unions by any measure
-trade deals that IGNORE that every 1st world nation we trade with have workers with free health care and free training/higher ed
-ever widening gap between rich and poor
-upward mobility falling off a cliff

You're off your rocker, and soooo much further to the right that I ever imagined if you think we're moving anywhere in a progressive direction anymore. Unless you want to play Pete's game and point at some dumb kid in Portland, and act like he's POTUS, of course...

What Trump has done is continue the party that Reagan and Bush started by borrowing trillions the minute they gain power, pump it through the economy, and then say "see, everything is great!!"

And no, you don't get to point at Dems, because Dems aren't the team that's lying to itself about the need for small government, and low spending.

As for Trump? 90%+ approval rating from your team. And any time anyone, anywhere points out what Trump is ACTUALLY doing, and that his polices are NOWHERE NEAR what American conservatism is all about? You call them insane, and mock them for having TDS.

In ten years, you won't be able to find a soul who will admit that they voted for Trump. Typical Republican denial....can't admit what bed they made for themselves. The millisecond Trump leaves, the water cooler right is going to spend the next four years saying "oh, I never condoned what Trump did".

Yeah, right. ;)
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Agreed.

It's all part of the "American" way seacoaster...always has been. You only see problems in one direction, short sighted, narrow thinking. We need an option(s) to break the ruinous impasse. Rs & Ds don't work.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:07 pm

Agreed.

It doesn't slip further progressive, YA. It slips further down Reagan's Bullsh*t of "government is the problem".....all while right wing America becomes more and more and more dependent on cash from Uncle Sam to hide the failures of our half-*ssed capitalism.

As for progressive? America is so freaking left behind every other 1st world nation on that count, it's laughable. It's not even a close call.

-no health care for all
-no strong unions by any measure
-trade deals that IGNORE that every 1st world nation we trade with have workers with free health care and free training/higher ed
-ever widening gap between rich and poor
-upward mobility falling off a cliff

You're off your rocker, and soooo much further to the right that I ever imagined if you think we're moving anywhere in a progressive direction anymore. Unless you want to play Pete's game and point at some dumb kid in Portland, and act like he's POTUS, of course...

What Trump has done is continue the party that Reagan and Bush started by borrowing trillions the minute they gain power, pump it through the economy, and then say "see, everything is great!!"

And no, you don't get to point at Dems, because Dems aren't the team that's lying to itself about the need for small government, and low spending.

As for Trump? 90%+ approval rating from your team. And any time anyone, anywhere points out what Trump is ACTUALLY doing, and that his polices are NOWHERE NEAR what American conservatism is all about? You call them insane, and mock them for having TDS.

In ten years, you won't be able to find a soul who will admit that they voted for Trump. Typical Republican denial....can't admit what bed they made for themselves. The millisecond Trump leaves, the water cooler right is going to spend the next four years saying "oh, I never condoned what Trump did".

Yeah, right. ;)
We are saying much the same thing, just talking past each other. Maybe it is b/c you have been more locked in to politics far longer than I. When I read between your lines I hear a salt of the earth guy screaming for some semblance of common sense; again, I agree. I think many here are saying much the same....but our love languages are not in sync (I learned that in marriage counseling ❤️).

Headed to my outdoor happy place with an Illusione Maduro MJ12.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:37 pm We are saying much the same thing, just talking past each other. Maybe it is b/c you have been more locked in to politics far longer than I. When I read between your lines I hear a salt of the earth guy screaming for some semblance of common sense; again, I agree. I think many here are saying much the same....but our love languages are not in sync (I learned that in marriage counseling ❤️).
:lol: That last bit made me laugh my *ss off.

Enjoy your weekend!!!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Agreed.

It's all part of the "American" way seacoaster...always has been. You only see problems in one direction, short sighted, narrow thinking. We need an option(s) to break the ruinous impasse. Rs & Ds don't work.
My thinking is narrow. That's rich coming after your exhibition of racial understanding over the past few weeks. Jesus. Just stop it. You are lost.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Agreed.

My thinking is narrow. That's rich coming after your exhibition of racial understanding over the past few weeks. Jesus. Just stop it. You are lost.
"Racial understanding"... an oxymoron if ever :roll:
Go scan the Times or WaPo for something regressive/counter productive to post... it's your finest work.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Agreed.

"Racial understanding"... an oxymoron if ever :roll:
Go scan the Times or WaPo for something regressive/counter productive to post... it's your finest work.
I don’t use emojis. You’ll just have to trust me: I’m laughing at you. Whenever you’re not sad, you’re amusing. Which is sad. Night.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The peril of a second term:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... rc404=true

“But beyond the low unemployment rate he gained and lost, history will record Mr. Trump’s presidency as a march of wanton, uninterrupted, tragic destruction. America’s standing in the world, loyalty to allies, commitment to democratic values, constitutional checks and balances, faith in reason and science, concern for Earth’s health, respect for public service, belief in civility and honest debate, beacon to refugees in need, aspirations to equality and diversity and basic decency — Mr. Trump torched them all.

“Mr. Trump’s politics of denigration and division could strain the bonds that have held a diverse nation together,” we warned. “His contempt for constitutional norms might reveal the nation’s two-century-old experiment in checks and balances to be more fragile than we knew.”

The nation has indeed spent much of the past three-plus years fretting over whether that experiment could survive Mr. Trump’s depredations. The resistance from some institutions, at some times, has been heartening. The depth of the president’s incompetence, which even we could not have imagined, may have saved the democracy from a more rapid descent.

But the trajectory has been alarming. The capitulation of the Republican Party has been nauseating. Misbehavior that many people vowed never to accept as normal has become routine.

A second term might injure the experiment beyond recovery.

And so, over the coming weeks, we will do something else we have never done before: We will publish a series of editorials on the damage this president has caused — and the danger he would pose in a second term. And we will unabashedly urge you to do your civic duty and vote: Vote early and vote safely, but vote.“

Return to “POLITICS”