CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:49 pm LOL at those "journalists" calling them ANTIFA. I guess anyone protesting is ANTIFA now.
Just like everyone protesting on Charlottseville was a white racist. Y'all just had your own manure shoveled in your face and now you realize it don't smell to good. 8-)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm
holmes435 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:49 pm LOL at those "journalists" calling them ANTIFA. I guess anyone protesting is ANTIFA now.
Just like everyone protesting on Charlottseville was a white racist. Y'all just had your own manure shoveled in your face and now you realize it don't smell to good. 8-)
Uhh, the Charlottesville protesters literally admitted to being racist, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. ANTIFA is still a bogeyman - where are all the ANTIFA signs around that Seattle neighborhood? :lol:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:08 pm
Uhh, the Charlottesville protesters literally admitted to being racist, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. ANTIFA is still a bogeyman - where are all the ANTIFA signs around that Seattle neighborhood?

Soros is way too smart to let anyone trace the money that would pay for signs back to him.

Anyway, how's watching this video of your party's handiwork going?

https://twitter.com/Debra4KAG/status/12 ... 90144?s=20
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Uhh, the Charlottesville protesters literally admitted to being racist, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. ANTIFA is still a bogeyman - where are all the ANTIFA signs around that Seattle neighborhood?

Soros is way too smart to let anyone trace the money that would pay for signs back to him.

That is consistent with he paid nothing. Who is it that is keeping the US from having laws that allow all money involved in politics be open? The Rs!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Uhh, the Charlottesville protesters literally admitted to being racist, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. ANTIFA is still a bogeyman - where are all the ANTIFA signs around that Seattle neighborhood? :lol:

I don't believe all of them professed to being racists. Some were and some were just good ole boys proud of their rebel heritage. I am a New York Yankee so if folks that live in a state where these monuments are want them removed, take the damn things down. If these folks want to go protest that, I may not like the protest, but if they have the permit to do so, that is their right because they still are protected by the constitution. I am disgusted by my fellow Americans who think burning the American flag in public is a beautiful and respectful way to protest. That is protected speech, white power protesters have protected rights to free speech. BLM folks have protected rights to free speech. Many of us may have our stomachs turned by what some of these protester believe in. The other option is not very pretty if you think about it. How many people in communist China would ever think of having a public protest and maybe burning the Chinese flag. Maybe some folks in China could have a protest in the memory of Chiang Kai-shek? I wonder how that would work out for them? I am not a big fan of protests or protesters in general. The attempts by folks to shut them up is even more disturbing.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:32 pm

That is consistent with he paid nothing. Who is it that is keeping the US from having laws that allow all money involved in politics be open? The Rs!
Give me a freaking break. The cornerstone of politics for both parties revolves around the free flow of money to get their message out and convince people that their policies would be the best thing for the nation. There are many folks here on this forum that yammer about money in politics. There is not a damn one of you that honestly believe money will ever be taken out of politics. When they stop having all those 1000 dollar a plate fund raisers, then I will become a believer. Money is the lifeblood of all politicians.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:33 am

Give me a freaking break. The cornerstone of politics for both parties revolves around the free flow of money to get their message out and convince people that their policies would be the best thing for the nation. There are many folks here on this forum that yammer about money in politics. There is not a damn one of you that honestly believe money will ever be taken out of politics. When they stop having all those 1000 dollar a plate fund raisers, then I will become a believer. Money is the lifeblood of all politicians.
But keeping it hidden is an even bigger problem. Making it so you cannot donate without knowledge (either to a secret fund in an "independent" organization or through a shell) is something that can be fixed.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:33 am

But keeping it hidden is an even bigger problem. Making it so you cannot donate without knowledge (either to a secret fund in an "independent" organization or through a shell) is something that can be fixed.
I agree 100%. That won't change the fact that both parties will always be looking for ways to game the system. Winning elections and the ensuing power that comes with those victories makes it worth the risk.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Dark Money
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 am

Dark Money
And until you open up the records of financing - it is dark from both sides. And who is funding is just speculation for the most part. So to say Soros is responsible in any way without evidence is unfounded.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:40 am

Dark Money
And until you open up the records of financing - it is dark from both sides. And who is funding is just speculation for the most part. So to say Soros is responsible in any way without evidence is unfounded.
So your saying Soros and his people are as pure as the wind driven snow? It is funny but I recall a gazillion posts from some FLP people on this forum all hot and bothered about the Koch brothers and their influence on the Republican party. Are we talking about a double standard from all you FLP folks or what? So when YOUR billionaire does it... NBFD. Read ya there Lima Charlie.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Dark Money
So your saying Soros and his people are as pure as the wind driven snow? It is funny but I recall a gazillion posts from some FLP people on this forum all hot and bothered about the Koch brothers and their influence on the Republican party. Are we talking about a double standard from all you FLP folks or what? So when YOUR billionaire does it... NBFD. Read ya there Lima Charlie.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:19 am

Dark Money
Did not say that - I just said that the evidence is not there in this case. And to just speculate is guessing - maybe with some knowledge of similar funding, but no direct evidence.

That works for the Koch influence as well - some of it is well traceable, some is not.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:54 am Did not say that - I just said that the evidence is not there in this case. And to just speculate is guessing - maybe with some knowledge of similar funding, but no direct evidence.

That works for the Koch influence as well - some of it is well traceable, some is not.
No no no, George Soros is directly funding ANTIFA to riot but he's telling ANTIFA to not say they're ANTIFA.

The fact that we're even discussing this lets the conspiracy theories grow. That's what PB wants and how he talks - he throws out outlandish lies and false statements wanting people to respond so he can drive the narrative.

"Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Just in case you had any doubt, here's further proof as to who are society's biggest terrorism threats:

Minnesota Cops Admit To Slashing Protesters' Tires
State Patrol troopers "strategically deflated tires," said a spokesman for the Department of Doublespeak/Public Safety.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/minn ... hing-tires

Two law enforcement agencies acknowledged Monday that officers patrolling Minneapolis during the height of recent protests knifed the tires of numerous vehicles parked and unoccupied in at least two locations in the midst of the unrest.

Video and photo images posted on the news outlet Mother Jones show officers in military-style uniforms puncturing tires in the Kmart parking lot at Lake Street and Nicollet Avenue on May 30.

Images from S. Washington Avenue at Interstate 35W, also showed officers with knives deflating the tires of two unoccupied cars with repeated jabs on May 31. Department of Public Safety spokesman Bruce Gordon confirmed that tires were cut in "a few locations."

There's only one word for all this: TERRORISM.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:58 am Just in case you had any doubt, here's further proof as to who are society's biggest terrorism threats:

Minnesota Cops Admit To Slashing Protesters' Tires
State Patrol troopers "strategically deflated tires," said a spokesman for the Department of Doublespeak/Public Safety.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/minn ... hing-tires

Two law enforcement agencies acknowledged Monday that officers patrolling Minneapolis during the height of recent protests knifed the tires of numerous vehicles parked and unoccupied in at least two locations in the midst of the unrest.

Video and photo images posted on the news outlet Mother Jones show officers in military-style uniforms puncturing tires in the Kmart parking lot at Lake Street and Nicollet Avenue on May 30.

Images from S. Washington Avenue at Interstate 35W, also showed officers with knives deflating the tires of two unoccupied cars with repeated jabs on May 31. Department of Public Safety spokesman Bruce Gordon confirmed that tires were cut in "a few locations."

There's only one word for all this: TERRORISM.
Defund the Police!

Forget 911 call Brookie.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Re that Twitter link - it claims Soros is out to detroy the USA.

Contrary to this drug induced hallucination, here is the truth:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -lifes-mi/

Right wing claim result:

No, George Soros never said he made it his life’s mission to ‘destroy the United States’

Blame Antifa!
Blame Soros!
Blame Obama!
Blame Democrats!

The right wing delusionalism never ends on the forum. But at least it gives the patriots some good amusement. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:19 am

Dark Money
Did not say that - I just said that the evidence is not there in this case. And to just speculate is guessing - maybe with some knowledge of similar funding, but no direct evidence.

I hear you and I agree. When your a mega billionaire it is much easier to have enough layers of BS to distance yourself from any criticism from anywhere. That is what a small army of well paid lawyers will buy you.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:01 am
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:54 am Did not say that - I just said that the evidence is not there in this case. And to just speculate is guessing - maybe with some knowledge of similar funding, but no direct evidence.

No no no, George Soros is directly funding ANTIFA to riot but he's telling ANTIFA to not say they're ANTIFA.

The fact that we're even discussing this lets the conspiracy theories grow. That's what PB wants and how he talks - he throws out outlandish lies and false statements wanting people to respond so he can drive the narrative.

Defund the Police!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 am
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:01 am

Defund the Police!
Defund teachers... hell, defund everybody. :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”