Facegram & Instabook

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Facegram & Instabook

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:41 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:29 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:40 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 pm
Kismet wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:16 pm Twitter board is going for the Musk fake - They adopted a poison pill in response to Musk’s $43 billion bid to buy the company.

I think its all Musk BS - something he's famous for. :P
Here's an article; could be a nice little knife fight:

https://apnews.com/article/technology-b ... _medium=AP
... he is oh so concerned about "freedom of speech". :lol: :lol: My fat aunt Ida's ass!
More like let's increase the stock value so I can make a killing on the 9% stake I already took when I now dump it. Musk is a greedy jerk.
Most Americans, when they purchase a stock, prefer the share price increase.
Yep. So you agree that this has NOTHING to do with free speech, and everything to do with money. Good for Musk.

And if Musk does get Twitter, I'll be on here to take money off of you as you will obviously gladly wager that Musk won't delete or suspend users for any reason....right?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:55 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:41 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:29 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:40 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 pm
Kismet wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:16 pm Twitter board is going for the Musk fake - They adopted a poison pill in response to Musk’s $43 billion bid to buy the company.

I think its all Musk BS - something he's famous for. :P
Here's an article; could be a nice little knife fight:

https://apnews.com/article/technology-b ... _medium=AP
... he is oh so concerned about "freedom of speech". :lol: :lol: My fat aunt Ida's ass!
More like let's increase the stock value so I can make a killing on the 9% stake I already took when I now dump it. Musk is a greedy jerk.
Most Americans, when they purchase a stock, prefer the share price increase.
Yep. So you agree that this has NOTHING to do with free speech, and everything to do with money. Good for Musk.

And if Musk does get Twitter, I'll be on here to take money off of you as you will obviously gladly wager that Musk won't delete or suspend users for any reason....right?

And in other shocking (not) news, liberals are having yet another meltdown this morning (any day that ends in y, basically) because it looks like Elon will get Twitter, and he’s stated that he will allow opposing opinions. Imagine, allowing opposing opinions! What a fascist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now for a fan, please note that ‘opposing opinions’ doesn’t mean ‘harassment’ or ‘threatening posts’. If a user harasses another user, they will be suspended. Harassment constitutes a reason for suspension. If a user threatens another user, they will be suspended.

But if a user engages in ideation about Covid, Hunters laptop, or ballot harvesting, they won’t be suspended (as happens now). That would be opposing opinions. Remember speech and debate?

Libs are trending ‘RIP Twitter’ all because some guy wants more speech and more transparency on suspensions, and won’t bend the knee to the woke mob of the FLP as they demand censorship. 👩‍🍳 😘

First, CNN+ shuts down for lack of viewers, and now Musk might get Twitter. These have been good days for facts, speech, and America.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:26 am And in other shocking (not) news, liberals are having yet another meltdown this morning (any day that ends in y, basically) because it looks like Elon will get Twitter, and he’s stated that he will allow opposing opinions.
Tell you what. I'll wager $100K that I can find a conservative post that has "opposing opinions" on twitter right now. Today.

Gonna move them goalposts again? Or are you ready to lose some money?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:39 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:26 am And in other shocking (not) news, liberals are having yet another meltdown this morning (any day that ends in y, basically) because it looks like Elon will get Twitter, and he’s stated that he will allow opposing opinions.
Tell you what. I'll wager $100K that I can find a conservative post that has "opposing opinions" on twitter right now. Today.

Gonna move them goalposts again? Or are you ready to lose some money?

Uh wut?

Of course you’ll find conservative voices still on Twitter; kind of hard to suspend half the site. But… You’ll also find that Twitter suspended voices like a satirical account called The Babylon Bee, suspended because their humor isn’t woke.

Keep simping for censorship, a fan. Let’s see how the voters respond!!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:57 pm Of course you’ll find conservative voices still on Twitter. You’ll also find that Twitter suspended voices like a satirical account called The Babylon Bee, suspended because their humor isn’t woke.
If Babylon Bee was suspended because they aren't woke.....how are there any conservative voices on twitter, who are clearly not "woke"?

I'll wait. While I wait, tell me why twitter suspended Antifa accounts? They're as woke as woke gets, right?

So why were they suspended? I'll even cite your NYPost!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitter-s ... followers/
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:57 pm Of course you’ll find conservative voices still on Twitter
Hooray! Pete finally admitted he's full of sh*t. Progress.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:03 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:57 pm Of course you’ll find conservative voices still on Twitter

Twitter headquarters rn

355FFB48-501E-4159-9F17-9AC7017EB134.jpeg
355FFB48-501E-4159-9F17-9AC7017EB134.jpeg (153.18 KiB) Viewed 866 times

:lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:33 pm

Twitter headquarters rn

That's what this whole thing is about......a Fake issue. And now, like so many fake issues, you think the fake issue is "solved".

Way to go Pete! You have a new censor at Twitter. Your life is fixed now, and you're all set.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:36 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:33 pm

Twitter headquarters rn

That's what this whole thing is about......a Fake issue. And now, like so many fake issues, you think the fake issue is "solved".

Way to go Pete! You have a new censor at Twitter. Your life is fixed now, and you're all set.

It’s humor, a fan. You’re beginning to write like a scold. Chill relax, enjoy. :lol: :lol:

Today is a great day!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:41 pm It’s humor, a fan. You’re beginning to write like a scold. Chill relax, enjoy. :lol: :lol:
Never been happier. I'm laughing at you and your team for thinking that Musk---- a liberal-----is gonna yell at his fellow libs at twitter, and make them cry.

Good luck with that.

The funniest part of all of this? The REAL problem is that fake-conservatives like yourself can't code. That's why you're all whining...you literally CAN'T make an alternative to twitter....because folks who can code are almost exclusively moderates or libs.

:lol: It's hilarious. You'd normally NEVER complain about a platform that's designed for teenagers with no attention span.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:00 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:41 pm It’s humor, a fan. You’re beginning to write like a scold. Chill relax, enjoy. :lol: :lol:
Never been happier. I'm laughing at you and your team for thinking that Musk---- a liberal-----is gonna yell at his fellow libs at twitter, and make them cry.

Good luck with that.

The funniest part of all of this? The REAL problem is that fake-conservatives like yourself can't code. That's why you're all whining...you literally CAN'T make an alternative to twitter....because folks who can code are almost exclusively moderates or libs.

:lol: It's hilarious. You'd normally NEVER complain about a platform that's designed for teenagers with no attention span.

I dunno but it seems like a lot of lib Twitter accounts as well as Twitter employees are all threatening to leave Twitter today. Something about not being able to censor.

Now, what in the world does our resident genius a fan know that these folks don’t?!? :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:06 pm I dunno but it seems like a lot of lib Twitter accounts as well as Twitter employees are all threatening to leave Twitter today. Something about not being able to censor.

Now, what in the world does our resident genius a fan know that these folks don’t?!? :lol: :lol:
:lol: More toddler-logic. So you think that workers are upset that they can't stick it to conservative users at twitter----and if they can't do that, they'll quit? How the F do you find your way to work in the morning when your made up political views makes you this freaking blind?

Do you have any idea how Musk is going to buy twitter, Pete? Where is he getting the money? Do you know what a loan is, Pete?

1. what's that loan going to do to the stability of the company...and compensation for employers who know how to freaking code? If you work at twitter, and you're not concerned about what's next, your'e an idiot. Might be a great thing. Might be a bad thing....and it's different for every department.

2. is this is buyer's market, or a seller's market when it comes to employment, Pete?

Everything is D's and R's to you, Pete. Your'e unable to think in any other terms.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Announcement minutes ago that Twitter has accepted Musk's offer of $54/share or $44 billion to take the company private. Hefty premium for shareholders and management who are taking the $$$ and running.

Look for a free for all online and betting that Orange Cheeto will be back.

A sad day in this country when one rich and petulant savant gets to decide what is free speech...at least at Twitter. :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :cry: :cry:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:21 pm Announcement minutes ago that Twitter has accepted Musk's offer of $54/share or $44 billion to take the company private. Hefty premium for shareholders and management who are taking the $$$ and running.

A sad day in this country when one rich and petulant savant gets to decide what is free speech...at least at Twitter. :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :cry: :cry:
:lol: .... thanks Nostradamus.

Remember when the complaints by the left around here where...."hey if you don't want to be banned or have something against twitter, go start your own private social media company". Musk just said hold my beer. :lol: Maybe he can buy Amazon next and rule the world like Dr. E'ville.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

What's the over and under on when Section 230 is repealed?

Seriously, I'm fine with these big platforms deciding which posts to publish and which not, or all yes, as long as they're held responsible for the damage they enable to be spread.

And with this purchase, Musk will be held liable for the decisions of Twitter unless he creates distance between himself and its decisions. At a minimum, his financial interests in Twitter will be liable.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:36 pm What's the over and under on when Section 230 is repealed?

Seriously, I'm fine with these big platforms deciding which posts to publish and which not, or all yes, as long as they're held responsible for the damage they enable to be spread.

And with this purchase, Musk will be held liable for the decisions of Twitter unless he creates distance between himself and its decisions. At a minimum, his financial interests in Twitter will be liable.
The lawyers must be licking their chops over this.. Let the lawsuits begin.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:36 pm What's the over and under on when Section 230 is repealed?

How much equity went into that deal? Wonder what the expected 10 year IRR is?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:21 pm Announcement minutes ago that Twitter has accepted Musk's offer of $54/share or $44 billion to take the company private. Hefty premium for shareholders and management who are taking the $$$ and running.

This post was not pre-approved by a fan :lol: :lol:

(by the way, I don’t think Trump will come back…he’s long his awful site Truth Social)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:54 pm How much equity went into that deal? Wonder what the expected 10 year IRR is?
I have a feeling none of that matters. And as fast fast tech moves, you never know what is around the corner.

Think of it like this....Musk is a dreamer, a visionary....that meets his goals. With twitter moving all their server and data in to the google cloud taking advantage of all their tools, that all aligns with where AI tech is headed. Yolk all that with all the data available in a BQL query and you are closer and closer to intuitive AI. They can also stitch together your data over the years and see how you've evolved...the possibilities are endless.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CNN displaying why they are just hateful people: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcyX0PgpTZ ... _copy_link
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”