Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:20 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:43 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:01 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:22 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:52 pm Racist? Are you sure? In this case, it's the Reps pointing a finger at a Dem. I dunno. Rodrigo?...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 457056001/
well, Kelly himself has apologized, though I agree with you that it's unlikely that he thought he was comparing Hispanics to monkeys. If he has a pattern of such comments then ok, might well be 'racist' but sounds more like wasn't making the direct connection. Now, he WAS comparing his brother to a monkey...

Refreshing that someone actually apologizes instead of whining when something comes across differently than one might hope.
I have that same problem on this forum way too frequently. Apologizing to you on occasions is always a humbling experience. :mrgreen: That being said, I will always keep getting up after I hit the canvass.
:) ;)
I've had to make my own mea culpas and apologies along the way.

Keep getting up.

Best to all on 9-11.

You don't get credit for your rare mea culpas when you owe the world so much more. As Winston C said upon your birth, MD is is a modest man who has much to be modest about, a sheep in sheep's clothing.

:lol:
FU Petey.

Replies of capitulation and sadness. I almost feel bad.

:lol: :lol:
I wished all of my fellow posters the best on 9-11.
That included even trolls.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Now why won’t the mainstream media ever show stuff like this?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/13 ... 84832?s=21

‘Kids’ to a fan and MD. Doing kids’ stuff.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 pm Now why won’t the mainstream media ever show stuff like this?

Yep. Vote Trump. He's just doing wonders for our nation, Pete.

Four more years! Four more years!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:46 pm Now why won’t the mainstream media ever show stuff like this?

Trump - Pence 2020
4 Mo’ Years!
MAGA by VFTA!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Trump - Pence 2020
4 Mo’ Years!
MAGA by VFTA!!

Hard to root for Joe when he’s tucked in his bed by 2 pm every day.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Trump - Pence 2020
4 Mo’ Years!
MAGA by VFTA!!

I don't root for politicians...losers do that.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Trump - Pence 2020
4 Mo’ Years!
MAGA by VFTA!!

I don't root for politicians...losers do that.
and suckers...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Two LA County Sheriffs were shot in the head yesterday (basically an attempted execution; watch the video):

https://twitter.com/lasdhq/status/13049 ... 32545?s=21

Then BLM tried to storm the hospital where the two sheriffs were being treated, screaming ‘one by one, we want you all to die’. Both are in critical condition; one is a woman with a toddler.

https://twitter.com/selfdeclaredref/sta ... 13792?s=21

Democrats must be so proud to link arms with BLM. Can’t understand why normal Americans think the Democrats are bad for civilization. :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:40 am Two LA County Sheriffs were shot in the head yesterday (basically an attempted execution; watch the video):

Then BLM tried to storm the hospital where the two sheriffs were being treated, screaming ‘one by one, we want you all to die’. Both are in critical condition; one is a woman with a toddler.

Democrats must be so proud to link arms with BLM. Can’t understand why normal Americans think the Democrats are bad for civilization. :roll:
They are just a couple of low life cops. What did the protesters say... " they deserve to die". Maybe we need to defund the protesters. Pigs in a blanket...fry em like bacon. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:32 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:40 am Two LA County Sheriffs were shot in the head yesterday (basically an attempted execution; watch the video):

They are just a couple of low life cops. What did the protesters say... " they deserve to die". Maybe we need to defund the protesters. Pigs in a blanket...fry em like bacon. :roll:

NBA players who eulogize straight up thugs will not eulogize either cop should they die; the same players are content to utilize the services of police to keep lunatic fans from mobbing them.

The next time you see a Democratic donor like jack Dorsey proudly donate to BLM, just note how silent Democrats are when police are shot and BLM tries to storm the hospital treating the wounded police.

Know your party.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

correction - it's tRUMP that needs to be tucked in:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Another incident that should make you liberal progressive enablers proud.

Two Los Angeles County deputies are fighting for their lives after they were ambushed and shot in the head

LOS ANGELES, CA – Two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputies are in critical condition after being ambushed and shot multiple times on Saturday night, September 12th.

The deputies, whose names have not been released, but are said to be a 24-year-old male, and a 31-year-old female, who is the mother of a 6-year-old boy

In a particularly heinous act, when protesters got wind that the officers were being taken to the hospital, they blocked both the entrances and exists shouting “we hope they die!”.

Defund the Police
Death to America
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:14 am Another incident that should make you liberal progressive enablers proud.

Two Los Angeles County deputies are fighting for their lives after they were ambushed and shot in the head

LOS ANGELES, CA – Two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputies are in critical condition after being ambushed and shot multiple times on Saturday night, September 12th.

The deputies, whose names have not been released, but are said to be a 24-year-old male, and a 31-year-old female, who is the mother of a 6-year-old boy

In a particularly heinous act, when protesters got wind that the officers were being taken to the hospital, they blocked both the entrances and exists shouting “we hope they die!”.

Defund the Police
Death to America
Your being very hasty here 6. I am sure there is a good reason these "peace loving" protesters showed up in front of the ER. I am also certain some posters here will explain why it was a good and perhaps "healing" thing for them to do.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:18 am
6ftstick wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:14 am Another incident that should make you liberal progressive enablers proud.

Defund the Police
Death to America
Your being very hasty here 6. I am sure there is a good reason these "peace loving" protesters showed up in front of the ER. I am also certain some posters here will explain why it was a good and perhaps "healing" thing for them to do.

Just kids being kids.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:37 am

Defund the Police
Death to America

Just kids being kids.
What do you want? Dead cops! When do you want it? NOW!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:39 am

Defund the Police
Death to America

Just kids being kids.

The FLP folks sure are getting a lot of black people killed.

Baltimore in 5 days: 45 shot, 11 dead.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime ... story.html

Weird that no Fanlax Dems have publicly decried these stats. Weird.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Defund the Police
Death to America
I deceitful plan, cleverly disguised, will in the end betray itself.

Just kids being kids.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.

Livy
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Defund the Police
Death to America
I deceitful plan, cleverly disguised, will in the end betray itself.

Just kids being kids.

Livy
Truer words have never been spoken!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Defund the Police
Death to America

Just kids being kids.

Why should they? You Republicans told America that you couldn't worry about Minneapolis because you were going to fix the violence in Chicago and Baltimore first, remember?

So Pete, how's that coming along? Have you fixed it yet? Sure doesn't sound like it to me.

Let me know when your team fixes that, will ya? ;)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Defund the Police
Death to America

Just kids being kids.
Fella, fellas.

You told us that there's "just a few bad apples", remember? There isn't an overall problem, right? So don't worry about it.

Return to “POLITICS”