2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:27 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:52 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:20 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:49 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:39 pm :lol: Holy sh!t a fan... you're the one who said "same as it ever was" but then cite, when I went to school, to say why things have changed. You really are full of sh!t, do you realize that?
:lol: No, you just don't want to listen.

There are annoying libs on campus-----same as it ever was.

I recognized that you're older....I forget sometimes...so I asked what years were you in college.

1970's, early 80's, right? You mentioned that there was no racial unrest at your campus.

Think for a second, for heaven's sake. Even with the same libs on campus-----what's the makeup of those libs in 2020 vs. what it looked like in the 1970's, or even 1980's?

What HAS changed? BLM, Antifa and all it's components, Cancel Culture, Virtue Signaling, Defund (abolish) Police, Culture Warriors, White Privilege/Fragility, Sanctuary Cities, Open borders, etc., etc. Do you endorse these things a fan?
What is wrong with Black Lives Matter? What is it that you oppose? I understand those other items but what is it about Black Lives Matter that caused you to lump it with those other things?
This has already been discussed. IMO, BLM is a sham organization, starting with what they call themselves, which is a complete misnomer. We only hear from them when something is politically advantageous for the organization, meanwhile, countless black and brown people are murdered daily across the nation, and we hear nothing from them.

If you tell me they are against police brutality (which obviously needs to be addressed) that's fine but why stop there if your motives are sincere?

If it hasn't been changed, their Mission Statement states things that emphasizes their political and counter culture nature, not to mention that some of their leaders are self-proclaimed Marxists. Read it and figure it out if you haven't already.

Thousands of people (including many white) came out to protest Floyd's murder displaying Black Lives Matter wherever possible. You do realize that that had nothing to do with the organization itself? Just more reason I find their name deceptive/dishonest.
I was referring to the movement itself. I don’t know much about the BLM organization. Where are their offices? YOU only hear from them when it’s on the news you mean? You were probably against the anti-apartheid movement as well. Given all the diversity you have been around, it should be easily to call up 15-20 lifelong friends of color and get their opinion. I can. Have a good Saturday chief. BTW, is that “diverse” HS in CT and if so, is it an all girls school?
:D Ah, the word from the Fanlax global ambassador...

I guess I should have insisted my parents send me to school in South Africa... I could have been so much more worldly. I have a couple close friends I keep in touch with, as opposed to many acquaintances. No, I don't live in CT anymore.

Didn't your son attend Princeton?... that's quite a privilege isn't it?
Thanks. I wasn’t sure if you were still local so I asked...

Yes he did. And it was.

👍
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP's new postal service:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:10 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:39 pm :lol: Holy sh!t a fan... you're the one who said "same as it ever was" but then cite, when I went to school, to say why things have changed. You really are full of sh!t, do you realize that?

I recognized that you're older....I forget sometimes...so I asked what years were you in college.

1970's, early 80's, right? You mentioned that there was no racial unrest at your campus.

Think for a second, for heaven's sake. Even with the same libs on campus-----what's the makeup of those libs in 2020 vs. what it looked like in the 1970's, or even 1980's?

What HAS changed? BLM, Antifa and all it's components, Cancel Culture, Virtue Signaling, Defund (abolish) Police, Culture Warriors, White Privilege/Fragility, Sanctuary Cities, Open borders, etc., etc. Do you endorse these things a fan?
What is wrong with Black Lives Matter? What is it that you oppose? I understand those other items but what is it about Black Lives Matter that caused you to lump it with those other things?
This has already been discussed. IMO, BLM is a sham organization, starting with what they call themselves, which is a complete misnomer. We only hear from them when something is politically advantageous for the organization, meanwhile, countless black and brown people are murdered daily across the nation, and we hear nothing from them.

If you tell me they are against police brutality (which obviously needs to be addressed) that's fine but why stop there if your motives are sincere?

If it hasn't been changed, their Mission Statement states things that emphasizes their political and counter culture nature, not to mention that some of their leaders are self-proclaimed Marxists. Read it and figure it out if you haven't already.

Thousands of people (including many white) came out to protest Floyd's murder displaying Black Lives Matter wherever possible. You do realize that that had nothing to do with the organization itself? Just more reason I find their name deceptive/dishonest.
I was referring to the movement itself. I don’t know much about the BLM organization. Where are their offices? YOU only hear from them when it’s on the news you mean? You were probably against the anti-apartheid movement as well. Given all the diversity you have been around, it should be easily to call up 15-20 lifelong friends of color and get their opinion. I can. Have a good Saturday chief. BTW, is that “diverse” HS in CT and if so, is it an all girls school?

I guess I should have insisted my parents send me to school in South Africa... I could have been so much more worldly. I have a couple close friends I keep in touch with, as opposed to many acquaintances. No, I don't live in CT anymore.

Yes he did. And it was.

👍
:D ;) Indeed.

Many folks are enormously threatened by the notion that they have unconscious biases, prejudices, and yes, "white privilege" (which they think is an insult, rather than simply a reality). These are often otherwise good, decent people who are horrified by the idea that they may be "racist" and have relatively benefited from a reality of their skin color, benefits they have done nothing themselves to actually earn...threatening their sense of self-worth.

All human nature.
So, they strike out angrily, as our pen pal does above.

I don't think such folks are irredeemable, but it's indeed discouraging at times that they can be so unwilling to let down their guard and stop with the anger.

And it's downright horrifying to see how alive and well racism is in this country, unleashed in the current era of Trumpism.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:27 am

Yes he did. And it was.

👍

Many folks are enormously threatened by the notion that they have unconscious biases, prejudices, and yes, "white privilege" (which they think is an insult, rather than simply a reality). These are often otherwise good, decent people who are horrified by the idea that they may be "racist" and have relatively benefited from a reality of their skin color, benefits they have done nothing themselves to actually earn...threatening their sense of self-worth.

All human nature.

I don't think such folks are irredeemable, but it's indeed discouraging at times that they can be so unwilling to let down their guard and stop with the anger.

And it's downright horrifying to see how alive and well racism is in this country, unleashed in the current era of Trumpism.
What a day! First we hear from the Fanlax Global Ambassador and now the Fanlax Arbiter Of All Things Moral! Hallijulah!

I find it downright horrifying that you live such a guilt-ridden life MDlax. To just accept that many folks these days think you're a racist due to nothing more than simply existing... honestly, I feel sorry for you.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:37 am

Yes he did. And it was.

👍

All human nature.

What a day! First we hear from the Fanlax Global Ambassador and now the Fanlax Arbiter Of All Things Moral! Hallijulah!

I find it downright horrifying that you live such a guilt-ridden life MDlax. To just accept that many folks these days think you're a racist due to nothing more than simply existing... honestly, I feel sorry for you.

:lol: :lol:

+1
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

BLM = retains tax exempt status

Antifa = as I have proven, Antifa has not been found to cause the urban violence we've seen. Much more caused by police undercover types, Three Percenters etc

Cancel Culture = right wing suppression of Dixie Chicks & Kathy Griffin ;)

Virtue Signaling = ? A reference to reich wing television evangelists?? :lol:

Defund police = worked in several cities

Culture Warriors = Proud Boys?

White privilege = selective enforcement of law

Sanctuary cities = right wingers used to call for states rights. Now suddenly they don't unless it's for unmasking

Open borders = Reagan and Bush II open borders and unrestricted amnesty for illegals

Reich wingers are society's biggest trouble makers as everybody knows. Not fashionable nor politically correct to say but it is the truth.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:37 am What a day! First we hear from the Fanlax Global Ambassador and now the Fanlax Arbiter Of All Things Moral! Hallijulah!

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:00 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:37 am What a day! First we hear from the Fanlax Global Ambassador and now the Fanlax Arbiter Of All Things Moral! Hallijulah!

That was my buddy at hoops camp!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was called Black Magic back then. Came to camp with his baseball glove. He had card games in his room every night. Good dude. A nut but a good dude. I last spoke with him getting on the bus to go home. I should have kept in touch!! Those were the days. WGDSR know what I am talking about!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:31 am If we're going to discuss issues, I suggest you stop conflating things at times but then separating them others in order to make your point. It makes for sloppy and confused communication. First you state " it's kids being kids" and "same as it ever was" to stating all sorts of reasons as to why things have changed. BTW, no f'ing kidding!... you're stating the obvious, big time.
You just can't pick a lane.

If I don't assume what you know and what you've experienced, and fill you in with some context to make sure we're on the same page, I get "no fing kidding".

And if i DO assume what you know and what you've experienced, you give me "despite your effort to color my experience"...and lecture me about what you've actually done.

Pick which one I'm supposed to do in the future, and I''l be happy to stick to it. You keep doing this thing where no matter what I do, it's wrong.

BTW, it is NOT obvious that Whites are almost a minority overall when it comes to who is attending America's colleges in 2020. I'd win a crap-ton of money making bar wagers on that fact, and you know it.
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:31 am And no one is panicking (more disingenuous bullsh!t from you).
Great. Pick the "right" word, and give it to me. Fearful? Gently concerned? You tell me.
tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:31 am So yes a fan, of course "other voices" should be heard but what they're saying and their methods is the issue. If other people's rights are being trampled on by the "other voices" in the room and in society, that's a real problem.
Yep. A problem, but not a big one.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:01 pm

BLM = retains tax exempt status

Antifa = as I have proven, Antifa has not been found to cause the urban violence we've seen. Much more caused by police undercover types, Three Percenters etc

Cancel Culture = right wing suppression of Dixie Chicks & Kathy Griffin ;)

Virtue Signaling = ? A reference to reich wing television evangelists?? :lol:

Defund police = worked in several cities

Culture Warriors = Proud Boys?

White privilege = selective enforcement of law

Sanctuary cities = right wingers used to call for states rights. Now suddenly they don't unless it's for unmasking

Open borders = Reagan and Bush II open borders and unrestricted amnesty for illegals

Reich wingers are society's biggest trouble makers as everybody knows. Not fashionable nor politically correct to say but it is the truth.

I think we should do a wellness check on Brook. Anyone who refuses to watch the nightly videos of Seattle and Portland, and see the arrests and immediate releases, if they claim these aren’t complete lefty lunatics, I’m guessing we’re not dealing with a sane head. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Yes he did. And it was.

👍

All human nature.

Sadly MD the rest of us peons will never be as perfect as you are. We were just born to flounder around aimlessly in this world with all the imperfections we were born with. You are truly gifted and a person who is many levels above us all in your level of understanding and compassion for your fellow man. Maybe someday I will attain the level of perfection you have achieved through all your many accomplishments on this earth. You are absolutely Gods little gift to all of us. We should all be so lucky to know you if only in the smallest of ways. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/08/ ... id-19.html

6.2 million ballots will be mailed out to all registered voters. No problems on the horizon at all. Smooth sailing all the way to election day. This is Jersey, they know how to get the job done. :lol: I wonder if the ballots are being mailed to Tony Soprano's house to be sorted out and further distributed? :? We should all have all the confidence in the world that everything will be okey dokey come election time. :roll:
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:21 pm https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/08/ ... id-19.html

6.2 million ballots will be mailed out to all registered voters. No problems on the horizon at all. Smooth sailing all the way to election day. This is Jersey, they know how to get the job done. :lol: I wonder if the ballots are being mailed to Tony Soprano's house to be sorted out and further distributed? :? We should all have all the confidence in the world that everything will be okey dokey come election time. :roll:
I wonder why the feds won’t figure out how to help make it as easy as possible?
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:21 pm https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/08/ ... id-19.html

It's actually a smart move. Youse NY guys could learn a thing or two from us. :lol:

Saves a lot of time and money on those nettlesome "application requests." Who needs those?

In fact, it would be simpler still if the Democratic governor would simple check off the names of the (D) candidates to vote for. Makes it easier for we dumb Dems. The smart Rs can change the ballot if they like.

Am hoping to get ballots in the names of my deceased parents. The more the merrier.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:10 pm

Yes he did. And it was.

👍

All human nature.

Sadly MD the rest of us peons will never be as perfect as you are. We were just born to flounder around aimlessly in this world with all the imperfections we were born with. You are truly gifted and a person who is many levels above us all in your level of understanding and compassion for your fellow man. Maybe someday I will attain the level of perfection you have achieved through all your many accomplishments on this earth. You are absolutely Gods little gift to all of us. We should all be so lucky to know you if only in the smallest of ways. :roll:
Exactly the opposite.
I readily accept my imperfections and don't get panties all in a twist pretending I have none.

It's the folks who are so deeply threatened by the notion that they have biases, prejudices, have benefited from white privilege, that are either unaware of their imperfections are just so defensive that they have to strike out...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:02 pm
I think we should do a wellness check on Brook. Anyone who refuses to watch the nightly videos of Seattle and Portland, and see the arrests and immediate releases, if they claim these aren’t complete lefty lunatics, I’m guessing we’re not dealing with a sane head. :lol:

Oh yeah? Kindly list for me the indictments of all those BLM members whom you allege to be under arrest. Also kindly explain why BLM still retains its tax exempt status if it is as subversive as you imagine them to be in your little mind.

As with all the other times I have challenged you to prove the lunacies you post on a daily basis, we'll wait ...

Typical Lax Dad

Spot on.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Republican Voters Against Trump:

https://twitter.com/RVAT2020/status/1294000034304884736

"It is what it is."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:53 pm

It's actually a smart move. Youse NY guys could learn a thing or two from us. :lol:

Saves a lot of time and money on those nettlesome "application requests." Who needs those?

In fact, it would be simpler still if the Democratic governor would simple check off the names of the (D) candidates to vote for. Makes it easier for we dumb Dems. The smart Rs can change the ballot if they like.

Am hoping to get ballots in the names of my deceased parents. The more the merrier.
:D thanks for the laugh. You have more confidence in the mail in ballots than I. The system should work, I just think counting the ballots will take a long time. They have 2 and a half months to figure something out. Trump needs to get the hell out of the way and let this vote move forward
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:53 pm

:D thanks for the laugh. You have more confidence in the mail in ballots than I. The system should work, I just think counting the ballots will take a long time. They have 2 and a half months to figure something out. Trump needs to get the hell out of the way and let this vote move forward
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”