Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6x6

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by 6x6 »

First the chief in Atlanta, then Seattle. Now the Dallas and Rochester chiefs and the Rochester command staff are calling it quits. So did I miss anyone? Who’s next?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ro ... l-n1239559
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Another stupid shooting

This is the best that we can do?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6x6 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:59 pm First the chief in Atlanta, then Seattle. Now the Dallas and Rochester chiefs and the Rochester command staff are calling it quits. So did I miss anyone? Who’s next?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ro ... l-n1239559

When your Democratic mayor won't support you, you have no choice than to resign.

The better questions are: who would follow in those footsteps knowing you don't have the mayor's support, and at what stage do police simply lay down their guard and allow the local anarchists to take over? It's coming soon to a city near you.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:24 pm
ToastDunk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:53 pm
a fan wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:02 pm Been outside with the chainsaw for the past 5-6 hours just cutting and trimming limbs/trees around the yard and thinking about all that has been going on these past few months. Recent George Floyd killing, CV-19, Politics, new Space X launch, considering a new career....and the George Floyd issue kept popping back in the lead.

After more reflection from my morning post, to all the black men and women on this board.....I am sorry; and only wish there was something more I could do.
Here's a small something if you're interested, YA, helping my distiller friend recover from the fire damages.....

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-a-be ... IPqKK4PknA
Thanks for sharing Fan. My wife is a first responder and we’ve made rounds to Litchfield Distillery and SONO 420 Distillery picking up sanitizer for her EMS crew. And me as an avid whiskey fan have been doing my part to support the efforts of our local distilleries through purchases. I’m making my contribution to your buddy now.
Consider it done afan.

And I agree Toast Dunk...#buylocal I have not purchased take out anywhere outside of my surrounding zip code. Unfortunately the only distillery of whiskey near me is over an hour or so one way.
From back in May. Almost at their goal....hope they are getting everything back in order.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Is this a parody site?

I have a hard time distinguishing complete lunatics from simply semi-lunatics in the Democratic Party anymore.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:59 pm
Is this a parody site?

I have a hard time distinguishing complete lunatics from simply semi-lunatics in the Democratic Party anymore.
No clue....just found it funny, and sad, at the same time.
~Livy
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

And they used such pretty colors beautiful dogs and smiley people on that hateful website.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 am The NBA owners will eventually draw a line in the sand. The only thing keeping the teams afloat (for the time being) is international viewers, who are unaware and frankly don't care about slogans on the back of shirts or whether Jacob Blake is a rapist. Without international, the NBA would be on life support.

Americans have been falling progressively out of love with the NBA, for instance, and the pandemic has only exacerbated an already difficult situation. TV ratings, mediocre after the season restarted, are down collectively by 40 percent on the TNT network, and 20 percent on ESPN, since their peak nearly a decade ago. Even more troubling is that the league’s network TV premium broadcasts ratings on ABC are off by 45 percent, what a former public relations executive for the NBA describes as a “cratering” of viewership.

https://www.city-journal.org/nba-mlb-bo ... ves-matter

Predictable ending here, folks. Use your brains.
Send this to Lebron James......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uYCWVfuPQ

it's ONLY the hypocrites honey, only them.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

nike is awesome. suicidal slave children make nike shoes, yet , does YOUR college use their stuff?

this never gets old, send it along to Lebron James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfQzAbpdH_U
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:02 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 am The NBA owners will eventually draw a line in the sand. The only thing keeping the teams afloat (for the time being) is international viewers, who are unaware and frankly don't care about slogans on the back of shirts or whether Jacob Blake is a rapist. Without international, the NBA would be on life support.

Americans have been falling progressively out of love with the NBA, for instance, and the pandemic has only exacerbated an already difficult situation. TV ratings, mediocre after the season restarted, are down collectively by 40 percent on the TNT network, and 20 percent on ESPN, since their peak nearly a decade ago. Even more troubling is that the league’s network TV premium broadcasts ratings on ABC are off by 45 percent, what a former public relations executive for the NBA describes as a “cratering” of viewership.

https://www.city-journal.org/nba-mlb-bo ... ves-matter

Predictable ending here, folks. Use your brains.
Send this to Lebron James......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uYCWVfuPQ

it's ONLY the hypocrites honey, only them.

What have you done?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Done? About what? Be specific,, typical lax bro
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:06 am Lets play who are the fascists?

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/0 ... n70OhXsQpw

This is a great morning exercise, though one sure to chafe the sensitive bums of some of the Fanlax Dems. Because the answer as anyone in the universe realizes is, leftists the world over (and the US is no different) require complete and total forced obedience to their policies since freedom is kryptonite to their philosophy. It is why they cancel people, why they restrict independent news gathering, why they promote the most outlandish cultural phenomena (Netlfix promoting 'Cuties' being the latest pushing the envelope sort of cultural degradation), why ultimately they enslave dissenters. The actions of Antifa here are merely the Democratic Party's leftist push to do the above, but more aggressively. In all respects, most of the party approves of real fascism. This is the same corollary cause/effect of someone like DocB calling others 'racists' as he slavishly promotes the single most perniciously racist group left in America, teacher's unions.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

I don't know if it has been discussed already, but we have this incident of two women stealing a kid's MAGA hat in Delaware
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-women-ch ... 51201.html

Watching the video of it, the two women do seem pretty nasty.

https://youtu.be/PgEQsCqW59g
Live Free or Die!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Cooter wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:58 am I don't know if it has been discussed already, but we have this incident of two women stealing a kid's MAGA hat in Delaware

We did. The two women are Biden operatives in Delaware. And yes they are nasty and have been arrested for assault. There are further videos of the two operatives earlier throwing coffee at a reporter and cursing at her as well.

MD thought the mother of the boy was equally as nasty and culpable as the two women who stole the kids' hat...I guess for filming the incident or something; take it up with him if you disagree. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:04 am
Cooter wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:58 am I don't know if it has been discussed already, but we have this incident of two women stealing a kid's MAGA hat in Delaware

We did. The two women are Biden operatives in Delaware. And yes they are nasty and have been arrested for assault. There are further videos of the two operatives earlier throwing coffee at a reporter and cursing at her as well.

MD thought the mother of the boy was equally as nasty and culpable as the two women who stole the kids' hat...I guess for filming the incident or something; take it up with him if you disagree. :lol:
I haven't seen the reporting on those women being "Biden operatives" so feel free to share it.

It's clearly not remotely ok, whether there was provocation prior to the tape beginning or not. No excuse. Juvenile behavior at best from these women. a-holes, I said.

But yeah, the MAGA mom is her own sort of a-hole.
Not for filming, but her efforts to inflame it further. Just listen to her spew.

Ugly all around. No passes for anyone.

We're living in Trump's America.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:24 pm

I haven't seen the reporting on those women being "Biden operatives" so feel free to share it.

It's clearly not remotely ok, whether there was provocation prior to the tape beginning or not. No excuse. Juvenile behavior at best from these women. a-holes, I said.

Not for filming, but her efforts to inflame it further. Just listen to her spew.

No, this is Biden - Obama’s America. Only Suckers and Losers believe otherwise.

Trump - Pence 2020

MAGA by VFTA

What have you got to lose?!
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:24 pm

No, this is Biden - Obama’s America. Only Suckers and Losers believe otherwise.

Trump - Pence 2020

MAGA by VFTA

What have you got to lose?!
Heres out prime TDS clown illustrating the process.

A story breaks about Trump calling the military losers and suckers

Big noise in the media space.

The STORY IS DISPROVEN by all participants. Almost immediately

TDS clowns continue with the vocabulary in any possible unrelated story and elude repeatedly to the despicable false claims.

For 4 FN YEARS
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Disproven?
Only in Trump cult world.

Did you mean "denied"?

Return to “POLITICS”