Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by jhu72 »

According to Essexfenwick:
Public college costs 20k minimum per year ....
^^^ bullsh*t! University of Maryland Baltimore County current tuition is $7377 per year.

Some of the very best computer science, network security and system integration grads in the state graduate from this school. As a technology employer, one of my favorite universities. By the way tuition is going down at the school since 2019. Over the past year, tuition is down by 20%.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:36 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 pm RepubliCON dumbasses are coming out of the woodwork. Evolution ain't a thing if you listen to Herschel Walker. :roll:
I understand your hatred towards Mr Walker...wrong shade of black and all. Damn if I know why you FLP types want to keep a black man in chains in the year 2022 still. Your FLP whitism has done so much to help black families. Don't worry about finding a job.. we will take real good care of you... How much has been spent in the war on poverty???
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try very short stick. His dumbass-ness has nothing to do with his color.
How do you know how long my stick is.. pervert?? As my old army buddy use to say... 8 inches of shlong and a slop bucket full of balls.. who you calling short stick? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:31 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 pm RepubliCON dumbasses are coming out of the woodwork. Evolution ain't a thing if you listen to Herschel Walker. :roll:
I understand your hatred towards Mr Walker...wrong shade of black and all. Damn if I know why you FLP types want to keep a black man in chains in the year 2022 still. Your FLP whitism has done so much to help black families. Don't worry about finding a job.. we will take real good care of you... How much has been spent in the war on poverty???
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try very short stick. His dumbass-ness has nothing to do with his color.
That's what all you white liberals say when your criticizing a black man/woman. So long as you keep them there black folks you thinks is dumbasses out of office your golden with that. I bet you would never say that to Herschel Walkers face? I would love to be in the same room when you called him a dumbass to his face. Maybe socialized medicine would heal your wounds?? You prove something I have always known.. you white liberals really don't like or support black folk.. unless they are the right shade of black.
cradle, are you cool with any man, black, white purple being in the Senate in 2022 who doesn't believe evolution is real...and his logic...about man from apes...? That's a guy you'd support for office???

Is Walker supposed to get a pass for being an idiot just because he's black???
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Associated Pravda propaganda nonsense.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:31 pm According to Essexfenwick:
^^^ bullsh*t! University of Maryland Baltimore County current tuition is $7377 per year.

Some of the very best computer science, network security and system integration grads in the state graduate from this school. As a technology employer, one of my favorite universities. By the way tuition is going down at the school since 2019. Over the past year, tuition is down by 20%.
I got a chuckle out of a fan referencing his college and Essex=Petey didn't notice which persona he was in.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:23 pm

Notwithstanding '72's hyperbole added, which facts in the article are inaccurate, Mister I prefer RT?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:18 pm
That's what all you white liberals say when your criticizing a black man/woman. So long as you keep them there black folks you thinks is dumbasses out of office your golden with that. I bet you would never say that to Herschel Walkers face? I would love to be in the same room when you called him a dumbass to his face. Maybe socialized medicine would heal your wounds?? You prove something I have always known.. you white liberals really don't like or support black folk.. unless they are the right shade of black.
cradle, are you cool with any man, black, white purple being in the Senate in 2022 who doesn't believe evolution is real...and his logic...about man from apes...? That's a guy you'd support for office???

Are you suggesting that any American embracing creationism over evolution is incapable of being a United States senator? Or just Herschel Walker?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:23 pm

I got a chuckle out of a fan referencing his college and Essex=Petey didn't notice which persona he was in.

Just ftr, I’m shocked he didn’t object but what do I know.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:23 pm

... think it is pretty clear.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:29 pm

Are you suggesting that any American embracing creationism over evolution is incapable of being a United States senator? Or just Herschel Walker?
In 2022, you betcha they are disqualified in this voter's view. Why would it matter what race the candidate is?

It was called dumbassery by someone else, and that's a gentle remark IMO.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Notwithstanding '72's hyperbole added, which facts in the article are inaccurate, Mister I prefer RT?
... hyperbole, moi?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:47 pm

In 2022, you betcha they are disqualified in this voter's view. Why would it matter what race the candidate is?

Well then, you’re saying that a solid 33% - 50% of all Americans, those who hold strong religious beliefs, are incapable of being a Senator, even though they never opine as office holders on the subject of evolution.

Seems aggressive.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 pm

Well then, you’re saying that a solid 33% - 50% of all Americans, those who hold strong religious beliefs, are incapable of being a Senator, even though they never opine as office holders on the subject of evolution.

Seems aggressive.
Whoa, are you equating "strong religious beliefs" with not believing in evolution???

Whole lot of religious folks also believe in science. They are not mutually exclusive.

It is true that about a third of Americans don't believe that man has ever evolved, no matter the science.

And yeah, I think those idiots shouldn't be dog catcher much less a US Senator.
I say that as a voter who thinks it's actually important to make policy decisions that are scientifically based, not impose wishful thinking stupidity in the name of "religion" for actual rational analysis and decision making.

Which isn't to say that I don't think that one's values of treating others as one would want to be treated, derived from religious practice and faith, shouldn't inform public policy decisions. Not dogma, actual values of doing good by others. Those values can be found in every major faith.

So too, at least in some sects and in various times in history, can be denial of science...and that should never be ok.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:28 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 pm

Seems aggressive.
Whoa, are you equating "strong religious beliefs" with not believing in evolution???

Whole lot of religious folks also believe in science. They are not mutually exclusive.

It is true that about a third of Americans don't believe that man has ever evolved, no matter the science.

And yeah, I think those idiots shouldn't be dog catcher much less a US Senator.
I say that as a voter who thinks it's actually important to make policy decisions that are scientifically based, not impose wishful thinking stupidity in the name of "religion" for actual rational analysis and decision making.

Which isn't to say that I don't think that one's values of treating others as one would want to be treated, derived from religious practice and faith, shouldn't inform public policy decisions. Not dogma, actual values of doing good by others. Those values can be found in every major faith.

So too, at least in some sects and in various times in history, can be denial of science...and that should never be ok.

There you go again, calling whole swaths of perfectly nice Americans ‘idiots’.

No matter, the real issue isn’t whether evolution or creationism is true, it’s whether as a society we tolerate those with unpopular opinions that harm no one. You’re being ridiculous here since creationism doesn’t inform any senator’s daily decisions that impact you. That belief harms no one.

Herschel’s religious beliefs on the Big Bang or otherwise-related, don’t impact anything so far as I can tell. Science and biology professors have nothing to fear. What they do need to fear is Raphael Warnock voting in folks like Catherine Lhamon, Saule Omarova, Sarah Raskin, and Neera Tanden. Herschel would oppose all of these anti-American leftist clowns. I’m not sure there’s a left-enough person that Raphael would object to. He must be defeated.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

We report, you decide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqTuB1wzC8w&t=3566s
Herschel Walker: Because, at one time, science said man came from apes, did it not?
Allen: Every time I read or hear that, I think to myself, you just didn't read the same Bible I did.
Walker: Well, this is what's interesting though. If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it.
Allen: You know, now you're getting too smart for us, Herschel.
Ok. So Humans are apes. Let's just ignore that.
Religious beliefs aside, let's just ignore that.

Walker's argument about why are there still apes (again, ignoring that we are apes) is a tired and old, stupid argument.

It's like asking "If modern and native Americans came from Europe and Africa and Asia, why are there still Europeans and Africans and Asians."

But I think the most obvious What the heck issue here is we have an alleged University of Florida student (not sure if a a graduate) cheering on a University of Georgia football player. That rivalry transcends politics.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:05 pm

There you go again, calling whole swaths of perfectly nice Americans ‘idiots’.

No matter, the real issue isn’t whether evolution or creationism is true, it’s whether as a society we tolerate those with unpopular opinions that harm no one. You’re being ridiculous here since creationism doesn’t inform any senator’s daily decisions that impact you. That belief harms no one.

Herschel’s religious beliefs on the Big Bang or otherwise-related, don’t impact anything so far as I can tell. Science and biology professors have nothing to fear. What they do need to fear is Raphael Warnock voting in folks like Catherine Lhamon, Saule Omarova, Sarah Raskin, and Neera Tanden. Herschel would oppose all of these anti-American leftist clowns. I’m not sure there’s a left-enough person that Raphael would object to. He must be defeated.
You have called whole swaths of perfectly nice Americans idiots on multiple occasions, so yeah. Anti-science views regularly harm and kill thousands to millions of people annually.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

When Russia sanctioned Canada, it barred leaders from all major federal parties, including conservative leaders.

But when Russia sanctioned the U.S., it barred Democratic leaders only. It didn’t name a single GOP leader.

The signal couldn’t be clearer.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Good question. Jesse Jackson was running for POTUS when he made his "Hymie town" comments. He was given a pass for being an idiot and showing his hatred towards Jews. You would have to more clearly define how you describe who an idiot is. IMO Herschel Walker would not get my vote. It is for the people of Georgia to decide. The fact you are "stupid" should not exclude any candidate. We have a 100 Senators that to varying degrees can be described as idiots in many peoples eyes.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:49 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:25 pm

... hyperbole, moi?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oui monsieur oui... ;)
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”