2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by DMac »

Cooter, surely you aren't saying these otherwise "lukewarm" white voters object strenuously to Harris being black?
Indeed so much that they'll turn out for Trump instead of staying home, which they'd have done if Harris was white???
Nah, not a chance. The ones who care about her color and gender are Joe, blacks, and women. The rest of us don't much care.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:40 am
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:28 am
Meanwhile, people are still crossing the border. But you think it's fixed, because you believe (snicker) what Donald Trump tells you.
I don't think it is fixed, and don't believe Biden-Harris will do anything towards fixing it, and will do things to make it worse.
Here's a thought: instead of complaining about what a competing candidate might do, hold the person you actually voted for accountable to get things done.

You understand this is why our nation hasn't solved a single major problem in America for over 40 years, right?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:18 am bidenharris.jpg

or

Biden Harris—Making America Chicago

Biden Harris—Making America Minneapolis

Biden Harris—Making America Portland

The Oregon State Police will no longer be assisting with Portland riot control,
pulling out of the city after the district attorney announced that many crimes committed by rioters
would not be prosecuted, according to the Oregonian.

Biden Harris—Making America New York City
Dems keep making the choice easier.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:00 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm Trumpsters going birther on Harris.

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

You know, a lot of people are saying. Like my friend Jim in France....

FYI, Harris was born in Oakland.

Goebbels level stuff.
She is not a “real black” is next.
There is already talk about her blackiness. Mark Levin, Carlson and other bags of dirt.
THERE IS NO RACISIM IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. MAGA
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:05 pm

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

Goebbels level stuff.
There is already talk about her blackiness. Mark Levin, Carlson and other bags of dirt.

"If you don't vote for me you ain't black"
Joe Biden Defund the police
Last edited by 6ftstick on Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.
To be accurate, Levin said Harris isn't black but she is brown.

See what happens when the identity politic liberals make such a big f'ing deal about race? Everyone walking on eggshells...and pointing fingers.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:10 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

See what happens when the identity politic liberals make such a big f'ing deal about race? Everyone walking on eggshells...
Hah! Mr. Colorblind projecting again. I don't care if she is black or brown or limey green; she's smart, is competent and organized (e.g., she's not the Trump Administration), and she will speak truth to power (e.g., she's not Mike Pence and every other toadying serf that Trump has gathered around him in Pyongyang-like servility). Republicans care about the difference between black and brown, and those things and the White they are clinging to.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:56 am
Meanwhile, people are still crossing the border. But you think it's fixed, because you believe (snicker) what Donald Trump tells you.
I don't think it is fixed, and don't believe Biden-Harris will do anything towards fixing it, and will do things to make it worse.
Here's a thought: instead of complaining about what a competing candidate might do, hold the person you actually voted for accountable to get things done.

You understand this is why our nation hasn't solved a single major problem in America for over 40 years, right?
That is pretty funny "a fan".
It doesn't make good sense.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:10 pm See what happens when the identity politic liberals make such a big f'ing deal about race?
And the Republicans don't? Come on. If you're going to throw stones here, fine, but come on.....

Trump just pulled the actual, no holds barred racist cr*p with Harris with his stupid birther claim. He's overtly chasing the racist vote, tech.

I'm in agreement that guys like Doc who cry "racism" before he wakes up in the morning makes things worse, not better. But for heaven's sake, there is actual, real racism happening in American politics. Trump is fanning the flames....and reasonable Americans are on to his games.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:16 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

See what happens when the identity politic liberals make such a big f'ing deal about race? Everyone walking on eggshells...
Hah! Mr. Colorblind projecting again. I don't care if she is black or brown or limey green; she's smart, is competent and organized (e.g., she's not the Trump Administration), and she will speak truth to power (e.g., she's not Mike Pence and every other toadying serf that Trump has gathered around him in Pyongyang-like servility). Republicans care about the difference between black and brown, and those things and the White they are clinging to.
Does this mean you are "woke"?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cooter wrote:That is pretty funny "a fan".
Good sense?? What the fork you TALKIN' about Chester?

Don't hold those you vote for accountable?? Explain yourself...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:16 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:56 am

That is pretty funny "a fan".
Great. So keep on doing what you're doing. It's working out great, right?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

Who never had more than 3% of the democrat primary votes.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:19 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:10 pm See what happens when the identity politic liberals make such a big f'ing deal about race?
And the Republicans don't? Come on. If you're going to throw stones here, fine, but come on..... Like I said, everyone, due to the the identity politics created on the left, is walking on eggshells and pointing fingers... really sad.

Trump just pulled the actual, no holds barred racist cr*p with Harris with his stupid birther claim. He's overtly chasing the racist vote, tech.

I'm in agreement that guys like Doc who cry "racism" before he wakes up in the morning makes things worse, not better. But for heaven's sake, there is actual, real racism happening in American politics. Trump is fanning the flames....and reasonable Americans are on to his games.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:19 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

Does this mean you are "woke"?
Good one. Sharp stuff; keep it up.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:23 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:19 pm
But for heaven's sake, there is actual, real racism happening in American politics. Trump is fanning the flames....and reasonable Americans are on to his games.
"If you don't vote for me you ain't black" Come On man
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:21 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

Hah! Always avoid the problem part of the posts -- good strategy. Your hero is a moron, who is dumbing-down governance, and allowing gutter creatures to creep out onto the stage. Your complicity in all of this is making our fine country a banana republic -- but you want to score little (and I mean tiny, tiny, immaterial) points. You'd be amusing if you weren't such a sad relic, clinging on to your raft.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:23 pm Like I said, everyone, due to the the identity politics created on the left, is walking on eggshells and pointing fingers... really sad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The American right kept black Americans out of, for example, American Universities as recently as my parents generation...and you want to put all these problems at the feet of the American left?

That's certainly one way to look at it, I'll give you that.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:27 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:21 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.

Hah! Always avoid the problem part of the posts -- good strategy. Your hero is a moron, who is dumbing-down governance, and allowing gutter creatures to creep out onto the stage. Your complicity in all of this is making our fine country a banana republic -- but you want to score little (and I mean tiny, tiny, immaterial) points. You'd be amusing if you weren't such a sad relic, clinging on to your raft.
Your democrat deepstaters have made this country a banana republic.

First indictment of many to come

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/14/ke ... ad-guilty/
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:31 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:23 pm Like I said, everyone, due to the the identity politics created on the left, is walking on eggshells and pointing fingers... really sad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The American right kept black Americans out of, for example, American Universities as recently as my parents generation...and you want to put all these problems at the feet of the American left?

That's certainly one way to look at it, I'll give you that.
WHO kept blacks out of universities?

For three generations The American left has owned the universities, MSM, Hollywood, public education, entertainment and the bureaucracy from the inside.

Where did republicans sneak in and close those universities to minorities.

Return to “POLITICS”