Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by wahoomurf »

Poor Harvey Weinstein. :cry: His lawyers are demanding a change of venue for his upcoming trial. They argue the 11,000 comments from PAGE 6 of the New Post would make NYC an unfair venue. They proffered Suffolk County or Albany as alternatives. If his legal team really believes New Yorkers living outside the NYC pale can't read, surf the net, or watch TV they're in for a shock. ;)
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The Jeffrey’s many victims speak today in Federal Ct.

Alan Dershowitz, Governor Richardson, call your office.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Also in the news is part of the Epstein cell video was not usable....how convenient. Wonder if the guy that shared a room with JE prior to suicide watch (who was a convicted cop) knows anything....he's likely on the next hit list.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Did you see that ex-cop? Better send a couple extra guys.

To review—The Jeffrey is taken off suicide watch. Guards asleep. Cellmate transferred. Cameras don’t work. Wakes up dead, throat bone broken. Kind of on-the-nose, don’t ya think?

I know when Democrats cut 2020 ads we’ll see this victim again: "I was recruited at a very young age from Mar a Lago."
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42 pm I know when Democrats cut 2020 ads we’ll see this victim again: "I was recruited at a very young age from Mar a Lago."
Is this still Virginia Giuffre (Roberts) or someone else ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:26 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42 pm I know when Democrats cut 2020 ads we’ll see this victim again: "I was recruited at a very young age from Mar a Lago."
Is this still Virginia Giuffre (Roberts) or someone else ?
Have you ever checked out Mar a Lago ? It looks like something out of an Elmore Leonard novel.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

It does. Creep Central.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

on epstein- it's not his fault, he's sick!

https://dealbreaker.com/2019/09/jeffrey ... s-area-man
Jeffrey had a severe case of what’s called satyriasis, the male counterpart of nymphomania. [H]e was beset with [this] pathology, like a disease.

Jeffrey was a very, very, very sick man. He couldn’t help himself, he was afflicted with [satyriasis]. If he had tuberculosis it wouldn’t be called a perversion, would it? Because he coughed too much?

As it happens, satyriasis, or sex addiction, is not listed among the over 300 conditions detailed in the Diagnostic Statistical Manual for Psychiatric Disorders (DSM-V). But that didn’t stop Pivar from rebranding Epstein's predatory behavior as a serious medical condition:
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:46 am on epstein- it's not his fault, he's sick!

https://dealbreaker.com/2019/09/jeffrey ... s-area-man
Jeffrey had a severe case of what’s called satyriasis, the male counterpart of nymphomania. [H]e was beset with [this] pathology, like a disease.

Jeffrey was a very, very, very sick man. He couldn’t help himself, he was afflicted with [satyriasis]. If he had tuberculosis it wouldn’t be called a perversion, would it? Because he coughed too much?

As it happens, satyriasis, or sex addiction, is not listed among the over 300 conditions detailed in the Diagnostic Statistical Manual for Psychiatric Disorders (DSM-V). But that didn’t stop Pivar from rebranding Epstein's predatory behavior as a serious medical condition:
We should feel sorry for him.
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Former Pittsburgh Steeler, Oakland Raider and now New England Patriot WR Antonio Brown accused of harrassment, assault and rape by former gymnast. The alleged victim has passed a lie detector test about the accusations:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/antonio-b ... ble-study/
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

thatsmell wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm Former Pittsburgh Steeler, Oakland Raider and now New England Patriot WR Antonio Brown accused of harrassment, assault and rape by former gymnast. The alleged victim has passed a lie detector test about the accusations:

I told friends I would have cut him last week. Oakland was smart. No way can you sign that guy long term. 3 weeks is an eternity. My gut tells me he will settle out of court and play. What is good for Trump is good for a football player.

Antonio Brown is Deplorable
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:33 pm
thatsmell wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm Former Pittsburgh Steeler, Oakland Raider and now New England Patriot WR Antonio Brown accused of harrassment, assault and rape by former gymnast. The alleged victim has passed a lie detector test about the accusations:

I told friends I would have cut him last week. Oakland was smart. No way can you sign that guy long term. 3 weeks is an eternity. My gut tells me he will settle out of court and play. What is good for Trump is good for a football player.

You forgot Bill Clinton in your list. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:00 pm

You forgot Bill Clinton in your list. ;)
Was there a list?

Yes, Bill Clinton would be on a list of pretty reprehensible men in this regard, #METOO.
Der Leader would be high on that list too, of course.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trump and the football player.
~Livy
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

He’s Robert Kraft’s kind of guy.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm

He’s Robert Kraft’s kind of guy.
Yep. Awful.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oh ... a-n1052596

Rep Jim Jordan might face questions under oath about OSU wrestling sex scandal.
youthathletics

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp for NE Patriots

Post by youthathletics »

Not good Ed Buck: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ic3PGnyCu/ Injected meth in two gay black men and now a third.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Why is Epstein accomplice Maxwell still unindicted?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Good question.

Epstein accuser names 4 women "enablers":

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/je ... s-n1063801

Return to “POLITICS”