2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:46 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:44 pm “Powerful”? Are you, uhhhhhh, serious? The video is staged by a Democratic funded group called Republicans Voters Against Trump ;you know the kind, a totally grassroots honest wellspring of totally concerned citizens...not), and his speech is affected, forced, and revealing. He was a ‘contractor’ in Afghanistan, he hated trump, he hates trump, etc... this is the stuff of lunatics on the left, not honest brokers looking for solutions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Becuase anyone who disagrees with anything Trump does can't possibly be a Republican.

Boy, that's quite a "thinkers" party you have there, Pete. Dissent must be squashed. Differing opinions on policies are bad.

Republicans who don't like it when Trump lies are bad, and must be eliminated....that the score here?

You are SUCH a perfect fit for Fascist Russia or N Korea, it's not even funny. If anyone says anything bad about leaderTrump, and doesn't fall in line....by definition? They must be Democrats!!!!

Nahhh, I disagree with Trump all the time. Don't like most of the personnel decisions he's made; don't like generally some of his international relations.
I could go on!

Also, I'm not a member of any party.

The only default stance I find in any human is when they have strong TDS; honest disagreements are always accepted. Blaming Trump for the weather as some do here is a reflection of lunacy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Orange Duce is in the process of committing suicide. ENJOY IT.

He has admitted publicly that he is holding up the COVID relief package because he doesn't want the USPS to deliver mail in ballots. He thinks his loser of a base will be willing to take a big financial hit over this. Many of them are dumb enough, but not all. He will lose some of his soft supporters over this. His base of support will get smaller. He is driving everyone that is not sh!t house rat crazy away from him.

He will backtrack within a couple weeks, but he won't win back the people he drives away with this dumb-ass move.

QANON Conspiracies and Demon Seed, MAGA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:09 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 pm Anyone feel like something odd is going to happen...like Biden steps down before Nov. 3rd?
Try to sprinkle some reality into your kookiness. Joe has to resign after 12:00 Noon on January 20, 2021 for this conspiracy to legally work out. Pass it on to Jeanine and the guys surveilling the pizza parlor.
It went over your head. I am talking about Joe stepping down as the candidate before the election, taking one for the team, and filling that vacuum with with another pro-noun or ethnicity.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:21 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 pm Anyone feel like something odd is going to happen...like Biden steps down before Nov. 3rd?
Try to sprinkle some reality into your kookiness. Joe has to resign after 12:00 Noon on January 20, 2021 for this conspiracy to legally work out. Pass it on to Jeanine and the guys surveilling the pizza parlor.
It went over your head. I am talking about Joe stepping down as the candidate before the election, taking one for the team, and filling that vacuum with with another pro-noun or ethnicity.
Maxine Waters?
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Ain't gonna happen. :lol: :lol: Why in the world would he do this?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

6ftstick » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:01 pm:

So you actually believe Joe Biden going to serve his full first time.

You're statement is devoid of reality.

And then Judge Jeanine on Wednesday:

“Well, I have a lot of thoughts. The first thought I have is for some reason I just have this feeling that Joe Biden isn’t going to be on the ticket," Pirro said. "I have a sense that something is going to happen before the election and he’s not even going to be on the ticket, so don’t even ask me if he’s going to make four years.”

6ftstick is Judge Jeanine.

And Judge Jeanine is 6ftstick.

Holy Canoli Batman!!!!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Even Jesse Waters thought the Judge had gotten a bit too much into the sauce.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:26 pm 6ftstick » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:01 pm:

“Well, I have a lot of thoughts. The first thought I have is for some reason I just have this feeling that Joe Biden isn’t going to be on the ticket," Pirro said. "I have a sense that something is going to happen before the election and he’s not even going to be on the ticket, so don’t even ask me if he’s going to make four years.”

Holy Canoli Batman!!!!
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:29 pm Even Jesse Waters thought the Judge had gotten a bit too much into the sauce.
She better abstain before her upcoming interview with the FBI and Secret Service. Those guys generally have little sense of humor or patience.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:23 pm Ain't gonna happen. :lol: :lol: Why in the world would he do this?
Because he knows that he is truly not up to the demands that are required. I just hope he wins so CV-19 will be gone on 04-NOV-2020 ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:23 pm Ain't gonna happen. :lol: :lol: Why in the world would he do this?
Because he knows that he is truly not up to the demands that are required. I just hope he wins so CV-19 will be gone on 04-NOV-2020 ;)
The whole world is in on it.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:26 pm 6ftstick » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:01 pm:

Holy Canoli Batman!!!!
Or is it that YA is Judge Jeanine? Or YA is 6ftstick? Or YA is 6ftstick, 6ftstick is Judge Jeanine, and Judge Jeanine is 6ftstick?

So three persons but one being. Meaning the Holy Trinity?

Literally OMG!!

youthathletics wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:06 pm
Anyone feel like something odd is going to happen...like Biden steps down before Nov. 3rd?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:21 pmLiterally OMG!!
Like every Republican has not said Joe should step down....long before Judge J driveled it this week.

08-MAR-20: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=693&p=119954&hilit=step+in#p119954

Hold my junk ggait ;) :lol:
~Livy

ggait

Post by ggait »

Trumpsters going birther on Harris.

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

You know, a lot of people are saying. Like my friend Jim in France....

FYI, Harris was born in Oakland.

Goebbels level stuff.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Give me a D.
Give me an E.
Give me an S.
Give me a P.
Give me an E.
Give me an R.
Give me an A.
Give me a T.
Give me an E.

What’s that spell?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53774289

Actually, as Bill Maher has proved, Trump is not eligible because his father was an orangutan.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:21 pm
Huh. OK, I should have said "No." You're on Fantasy Island.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm Trumpsters going birther on Harris.

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

Goebbels level stuff.
She is not a “real black” is next.
“I wish you would!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

The whole birther thing about Harris is supposedly because perhaps neither her mother or father at the time of her birth were either green card holders or citizens of the US.

But their argument requires the redefinition of exactly what a natural born citizen means, and relies on a nonstandard interpretation of such, focusing on the use of citizen instead of subject (which is actually just a substitution due to the conversion from a monarchy to democracy).

A VERY minority view of a fringe - not part of mainstream legal thought.

And the use of this as an argument is a gift to the Democrats, who are more than happy to have this as a distraction. And not likely to be effective for anyone outside of the hardcore Trumpist camp.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:00 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.
There is already talk about her blackiness. Mark Levin, Carlson and other bags of dirt.
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:00 pm

And here's Trump today:

Goebbels level stuff.
There is already talk about her blackiness. Mark Levin, Carlson and other bags of dirt.
Like clockwork. So predictable that it is actually sad. Let those clowns grow up in her shoes. They will know exactly what it means.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”