Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Conservative Ideology ~Built on Lies and Disinformation~

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:32 pm But here's one R: https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1 ... 2105568266
.... meanwhile the traitorous POS ex losing president Orange Duce praises and offers kind words to Putin, Trump forever on his knees before Putin.

MAGA
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:33 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:32 pm But here's one R: https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1 ... 2105568266
.... meanwhile the traitorous POS ex losing president Orange Duce praises and offers kind words to Putin, Trump forever on his knees before Putin.

MAGA
You, and many on the "right" are trailing along behind him. Incredibly gross.

New refrain, Trudeau is worse than Putin.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:57 am

MAGA

Can we think they are both bad?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:51 am

MAGA

You're welcome to think anything you want, but "both bad" is equivocating...while a big chunk of the fanbase is outright calling Trudeau evil, while they say Putin is right to reclaim Russian lands. Not even equivocating...

Bill O'Reilly's head is spinning again.
And he'd be critical of Trudeau for drill....but there would be no remote comparison.
O'Reilly is a jerk, but he understood who Putin is.

As to Trudeau, you and this right wing hate machine are ridiculously overreaching on his actions, actions you would have loudly applauded had any right wing a-hole done so to quell social justice protests. In reality, the right wing wanted violent put downs of those protests, not just prosecution and punishment for those committing illegal acts.

The over reach is going to come back to bite you guys.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:04 am

MAGA

You're welcome to think anything you want, but "both bad" is equivocating...while a big chunk of the fanbase is outright calling Trudeau evil, while they say Putin is right to reclaim Russian lands. Not even equivocating...

And he'd be critical of Trudeau for drill....but there would be no remote comparison.

As to Trudeau, you and this right wing hate machine are ridiculously overreaching on his actions, actions you would have loudly applauded had any right wing a-hole done so to quell social justice protests. In reality, the right wing wanted violent put downs of those protests, not just prosecution and punishment for those committing illegal acts.

You do realize that the Canadian protests were to peacefully reject the lack of consent for vaccine mandates (that is unreasonable to you?), penalizing anyone who chose not to take the vaccine (and which the final jury will be out in for the next ten years or so) while the summer of 2020 protests resulted in many deaths and $$ billions of damage?

Even worse, Trudeau and his bizarre totalitarian bent has seized bank accounts from innocent people who merely donated to the cause. Again, to be clear, without even bothering to apply to a court to do so.

Canadian journalists, like their liberal American cousins, are fully state sponsored agitators, and they have publicly doxxed donors, whose information was by contract with GoFundMe to remain quiet. The media are posting hacked information which by contract with the financial institutions to remain private. Do you not see the danger in that?

Further, one of the vocal ringleaders of the protest (no violence, no criminal record whatsoever…just a mom) has been imprisoned without bail by a judge who was a Liberal MP and friend of Trudeau, while an Antifa nut job with a pages long criminal record who purposely ran over four protesters was released on bail. Good with you@?

These are tin pot authoritarian lunatic asylum moves here, not democracies.

And like many others, I remain far more invested emotionally in what occurs in Canada, a country we not only share a massive border with but which also we trade a tremendous amount, versus what occurs in Ukraine. It’s not as if I’m completely disinvested from what occurs in Ukraine, but Trudeau’s nearby fascist moves signal what the Democrats have always wanted to do and are about to do here, and that directly impacts us.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yeah, keep spouting your right wing disinformation, it's so persuasive :roll:. Anyone who actually bothers to investigate such widespread-eyed stuff finds them to be BS.

But ok, that's your 'stand'. Trudeau is a fascist. :lol: :roll:

Not that I wouldn't care about civil liberties in our neighbor Canada, but I bother to understand that the protests were intentionally shutting down trade, causing shortages and inflation, and massive economic damage both in Canada and in the US. That was the purpose of the protest, not a by-product.

Yes, to get attention.

And funded by right wing Americans.

And I also know that there were many warnings to stop the illegal blockades, with penalties spelled out in advance.

The Canadians preferred these approaches to bringing in the military. I respect their non-violent inclinations.

I'd like to see any of those who wish to have their day in court get it. I'd like them have the right to say they don't like the public health mandates. Go ahead say it.

But don't blockade trade. Else there will be punishments.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:51 am Yeah, keep spouting your right wing disinformation, it's so persuasive :roll:. Anyone who actually bothers to investigate such widespread-eyed stuff finds them to be BS.

Not that I wouldn't care about civil liberties in our neighbor Canada, but I bother to understand that the protests were intentionally shutting down trade, causing shortages and inflation, and massive economic damage both in Canada and in the US. That was the purpose of the protest, not a by-product.

Yes, to get attention.

And I also know that there were many warnings to stop the illegal blockades, with penalties spelled out in advance.

The Canadians preferred these approaches to bringing in the military. I respect their non-violent inclinations.

I'd like to see any of those who wish to have their day in court get it. I'd like them have the right to say they don't like the public health mandates. Go ahead say it.

Here’s a letter from a young Canadian immigrant from India, describing the overreach of Trudeau. Instead of reflexively belittling this young mans thoughts, try to read and understand.

https://outsidevoices.substack.com/p/le ... itarianism
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:51 am Yeah, keep spouting your right wing disinformation, it's so persuasive :roll:. Anyone who actually bothers to investigate such widespread-eyed stuff finds them to be BS.

I follow Canadian politics, since forever (Dad worked for Alberton Oil company ) , so I would be very, very careful, as to whom is spouting off disinformation.

In the world of law, when one makes a claim, they must prove it.

You, make the claim, of many things. Yet, you never provide on stick of evidence.

( I won't ask, what the law demands, for evidence....you'll scream "rabbithole"...or, is it the endearing "rathole" these days )

to most free thinkers , it is obvious, what your end game is.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:20 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:04 am

MAGA

You do realize that the Canadian protests were to peacefully reject the lack of consent for vaccine mandates (that is unreasonable to you?), penalizing anyone who chose not to take the vaccine (and which the final jury will be out in for the next ten years or so) while the summer of 2020 protests resulted in many deaths and $$ billions of damage?

Even worse, Trudeau and his bizarre totalitarian bent has seized bank accounts from innocent people who merely donated to the cause. Again, to be clear, without even bothering to apply to a court to do so.

Canadian journalists, like their liberal American cousins, are fully state sponsored agitators, and they have publicly doxxed donors, whose information was by contract with GoFundMe to remain quiet. The media are posting hacked information which by contract with the financial institutions to remain private. Do you not see the danger in that?

Further, one of the vocal ringleaders of the protest (no violence, no criminal record whatsoever…just a mom) has been imprisoned without bail by a judge who was a Liberal MP and friend of Trudeau, while an Antifa nut job with a pages long criminal record who purposely ran over four protesters was released on bail. Good with you@?

These are tin pot authoritarian lunatic asylum moves here, not democracies.

And like many others, I remain far more invested emotionally in what occurs in Canada, a country we not only share a massive border with but which also we trade a tremendous amount, versus what occurs in Ukraine. It’s not as if I’m completely disinvested from what occurs in Ukraine, but Trudeau’s nearby fascist moves signal what the Democrats have always wanted to do and are about to do here, and that directly impacts us.
fake Pete.....no need to bring up the BLM riots....at all. What Trudeau is doing is hateful fascism. your ruffling the usual feathers, as they have decried that they have ZERO interest in what is going on with Candada.

If they have zero interest in discussing it, what do you think the depth of their knowledge of the situation is ? the same, zero.

all over a retarded mandate for a chemical compound that LIED about what it claimed it could do. Mandate for a vaxx that doesn't work ????

Just DROP the mandate, problem solved.........and anyone that doesn't know about the WE charity scandal is news ignorant.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RRR and Petey lock arms in solidarity...yikes!
EDIT, oops, maybe not locking arms... ;)

Petey, the guy has made his living as a right winger.
Sure, it's his opinion.

But it's full of the same exaggerations and dismissals of reality that your posts consistently have.

Not persuasive.

Again, I'm certainly in favor of basic civil liberties whether here in the US or anywhere else. But I don't have an issue with the government taking actions to stop activities that are doing enormous damage economically to others. Especially no issue with non-violent actions, with ample warning provided.

Park your truck on a bridge to stop traffic for weeks, blocking trade, and expect your truck to be forfeit. Pretty simple.

Pay someone to park their truck for that purpose and expect your funds to be frozen. Receive funds from someone paying you to break the law, expect your funds to be frozen.

Have an issue? Go to court.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:20 am RRR and Petey lock arms in solidarity...yikes!

Sure, it's his opinion.

But it's full of the same exaggerations and dismissals of reality that your posts consistently have.

Not persuasive.

Again, I'm certainly in favor of basic civil liberties whether here in the US or anywhere else. But I don't have an issue with the government taking actions to stop activities that are doing enormous damage economically to others. Especially no issue with non-violent actions, with ample warning provided.

Park your truck on a bridge to stop traffic for weeks, blocking trade, and expect your truck to be forfeit. Pretty simple.

Pay someone to park their truck for that purpose and expect your funds to be frozen. Receive funds from someone paying you to break the law, expect your funds to be frozen.

‘He’s made his living’. He’s 20 years old.

It’s fascinating how quickly you dismiss the opinions of a young Sikh who in all likelihood has faced racism and xenophobia from peers.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:08 am

Yes, to get attention.

Here’s a letter from a young Canadian immigrant from India, describing the overreach of Trudeau. Instead of reflexively belittling this young mans thoughts, try to read and understand.

... Kellyanne, you fascists sure do like to make up fake backstories for letters you write yourselves. :roll:
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:28 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:20 am RRR and Petey lock arms in solidarity...yikes!

Sure, it's his opinion.

Not persuasive.

‘He’s made his living’. He’s 20 years old.

It’s fascinating how quickly you dismiss the opinions of a young Sikh who in all likelihood has faced racism and xenophobia from peers.
Does racism play into this? Or does disagreeing with this young man make me a racist?
Interesting.

Being 20 years old, or whatever, in no way makes him a more credible commentator...but yeah, this is how he's chosen to earn a living. He's paid by the New York Post.

Nothing wrong with that, but it does not make him credible or correct.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:36 am

Yes, to get attention.

... Kellyanne, you fascists sure do like to make up fake authors of letters you write yourselves. :roll:
Pretty sure Rav is real young man...but boy, the hard right partisans of the world do love to promote this stuff. It's a strategy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:38 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:36 am

Yes, to get attention.

... Kellyanne, you fascists sure do like to make up fake authors of letters you write yourselves. :roll:
Pretty sure Rav is real young man...but boy, the hard right partisans of the world do love to promote this stuff. It's a strategy.
... I changed the post. Sure someone wrote the screed, its the "spun" backstory that is the problem. You are correct it is a strategy.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Good thing you weren't around when those folks were blocking trade at the Woolworth's lunch counter.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

get it to x wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:43 am

Good thing you weren't around when those folks were blocking trade at the Woolworth's lunch counter.
Please expand on that one.
It will be fascinating, I'm sure.

Surely you aren't claiming that black patrons wanting to sit down presented a differentiated public health risk?

Or are you?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:24 am
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:38 am Here's the JD Vance tweet that caused such a flap. It even prompted a retired 4 star General to punch down, calling him a Russian stooge.
I suspect JD's not the only military vet who feels this way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAU6Fzg
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine…I do care about the fact that in my community right now the leading cause of death among 18-45 year olds is Mexican fentanyl that’s coming across the southern border.”
yup, and that's actually a valid concern, though nice pivot to "Mexican" and "southern border". Let's invade Mexico.

Fox is full of anything but Ukraine this morning.
... what I find more interesting is now it is Mexican, not Chinese fentanyl. These right wingers need to decide on who's it is and stick with it. :lol:
Brooklyn

Re: CONservative Ideologues

Post by Brooklyn »

‘The Brand Is So Toxic': Rural Pa. Has Become Hostile Environment for Democrats
Democrats and liberals in rural counties across Pennsylvania are shedding Biden bumper stickers and afraid to talk politics in coffee shops. It's a huge problem for the political party ahead of elections for governor and U.S. Senate this year.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/decisio ... s/3149691/

Some Democrats in rural Pennsylvania are afraid to tell you they’re Democrats.

The party’s brand is so toxic in the small towns across northern Pennsylvania that some liberals have removed bumper stickers and yard signs, and refuse to acknowledge their party affiliation publicly. These Democrats are used to being outnumbered by the local Republican majority, but as their numbers continue to dwindle, the few that remain are feeling increasingly isolated and unwelcome in their own communities.

“The hatred for Democrats is just unbelievable,” said Tim Holohan, an accountant based in rural McKean County who recently encouraged his daughter to get rid of a pro-Joe Biden bumper sticker. “I feel like we’re on the run.”

more ...

Right wingers are the most intolerant people anywhere. They always pretend to be the victims of censorship but nobody does it more than they do. They will happily call you a commie if you dare disagree with them in any way. But if you dare call them fascist they start crying about Godwin's law. Biggest bunch of political terrorist bullshttttters anywhere.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”