CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by kramerica.inc »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:03 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:50 pm So back to the thread topic- It turns out CNN was wrong. The biggest, latest threat to US Citizenry were the Chinese gov’t and all the infected travelers from China who entered the US via California. Go figure. Serves me right for listening to CNN.
:lol:
Thank you for proving my point.

Anyway, you’re wrong. Genomic studies showed that most coronavirus cases in New York, the single largest epicenter of the pandemic in the United States, can be traced back to travelers from Europe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/scie ... nomes.html

Trump’s racist focus on China blinded him and his administration to the risk posed by the growing pandemic in Europe.

DocBarrister
Nothing racist. Or to do with Trump. You always try to go there. :roll:

I’m actually correct. You missed the big story in the LA Times: Doctors have determined Corona came to California from China via travelers in December of 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latime ... f_amp=true
CU77

Post by CU77 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:50 pm So back to the thread topic- It turns out CNN was wrong. The biggest, latest threat to US Citizenry were the Chinese gov’t and all the infected travelers from China who entered the US via California. Go figure. Serves me right for listening to CNN.
Yeah, too bad Trump let them in, all 430,000 of them. :lol:

Not to mention all the travelers from Europe with another strain of the virus, the one that's dominant in New York.

Trump let all them in too.

And then, when he FINALLY issued a partial ban, all those who rushed into the US were funneled en masse into disease-spreading confined spaces for many hours at our airports.

So you're right, it's not "white men" who are the biggest threat to the US. Instead it's ONE white man, one with orange hair.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Trump is certainly partially to blame. And China‘S leadership too. There’s plenty of blame to go around.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Anyway, you’re wrong. Genomic studies showed that most coronavirus cases in New York, the single largest epicenter of the pandemic in the United States, can be traced back to travelers from Europe.

Trump’s racist focus on China blinded him and his administration to the risk posed by the growing pandemic in Europe.

DocBarrister

I’m actually correct. You missed the big story in the LA Times: Doctors have determined Corona came to California from China via travelers in December of 2019.

I just read this story.

Did I miss where they said they had confirmed that the virus had come first "in December"?
Like through a blood test?

It looks like one doc making a speculation, nothing confirmed as yet. Am I correct in my reading?

I see where they're doing some testing of blood samples from that period to see if they find any antibodies, but I don't see where they report confirmation.

On the broader point, are you saying, Kram, that California was the epicenter in the US for the spreading disease?
Or just maybe the first to have a case? (possible)

Apparently the virus that has killed so many in NY and surrounding regions did not come from that strain, rather it came from travelers from Europe. So, no, not the traveler from China to California...

Of course, it does appear most likely that the origin of that European strain came from China as well, just a different route.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:37 pm

DocBarrister

I just read this story.

Did I miss where they said they had confirmed that the virus had come first "in December"?
Like through a blood test?

It looks like one doc making a speculation, nothing confirmed as yet. Am I correct in my reading?

I see where they're doing some testing of blood samples from that period to see if they find any antibodies, but I don't see where they report confirmation.

On the broader point, are you saying, Kram, that California was the epicenter in the US for the spreading disease?
Or just maybe the first to have a case? (possible)

Apparently the virus that has killed so many in NY and surrounding regions did not come from that strain, rather it came from travelers from Europe. So, no, not the traveler from China to California...

Of course, it does appear most likely that the origin of that European strain came from China as well, just a different route.
We should all be very happy. This is not a virus isolated to one particular country. This is the most politically correct pandemic ever. This is global baby. It knows no racial, cultural, ethnic or religious bias. It does not care who you are or where you live. It will happily kill you wherever you happen to catch it. I am being sarcastic for all of you sticklers for accuracy out there. Our morning news today has highlighted yet another quirk. They spoke of a minor outbreak of Kawasaki disease amongst young children. Some doctors believe it is linked to corona but they know little about the disease or how people contract it. That makes one more monkey thrown into the wrench.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

How come you boys haven't flipped out yet over the Ahmaud Arbery shooting in Georgia?

Two fat white boys shooting down a young black guy. It's the perfect narrative for the woke class.

Has anyone here committed their expert opinion yet?

I tried to find any reference to it, and nothing. If we didn't have the pandemic going on, this would be a hyperventilating Democratic media front page story, pitting Americans against Americans, Republicans against Democrats, #2A supporters against anti-#2A. Just surprised some on this board haven't attached themselves to the predictable narrative yet...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The video was posted on here.

Watched CNN's coverage this AM.

yeah, chasing a jogger in a pickup track, armed, and then cutting him off, confronting him with a gun...all cool right PB?

Because they suspect he's a thief???
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

White Guy Jogs Two Miles Carrying A TV To Prove A Point About Race And Ahmaud Arbery

Richard Demsick is quickly gaining internet fame after posting a TikTok video of himself running two miles through a Florida neighborhood carrying a flat-screen TV in an attempt to look like a thief— without getting more than waves and hellos from local residents.
Demsick made the video in order to press a point about racism in the U.S., where 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery was recently hunted, shot, and killed by two white men who claim they thought he was a burglar while he was out for a jog.

This best example of a Florida man tried his best to look suspicious and get anyone to call the cops or confront him in any way.

“All right, I figured it out,” he says while running in the video “I’ve got my hat on backwards. I’m shirtless like I’m on some episode of ‘Cops.’ I’m running with a TV. Someone’s going to stop me now, for sure. Cause if not, what was the problem with Ahmaud?”

Demsick jogged 2.23 miles with the TV as part of a movement of people running exactly this distance to represent the date of Arbery’s death, which occurred over two months before the public was made aware of the killing. The two men responsible, Gregory and Travis McMichael, were only just arrested and charged with murder following national outrage and discussions about racist double standards in the U.S.

In statements to Insider, Demsick says that he cried upon viewing the video of Arbery being shot and killed by these men and decided to use his own skin color to demonstrate the extent of white privilege in America.
“I just started crying when I just saw this poor young man running — as I have thousands of times in my life — get shot down,” Demsick said. “Maybe I should run with a TV to show that being a suspicious character isn’t enough that someone should be shot down. Being a white person, that’s just not going to happen to me.”
He was right.

The TikTok video has reached over one million views since being posted on Friday. He followed it up with a Mother’s Day video in which he asks his white mother if she was ever afraid for his safety while he goes running or worries that someone might call the police on him, even while carrying a TV. The answer to both questions was a solid “no.”

[tweeter/]
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1259242805790158854

Jared Christopher
@JaredLChris
If you’ve ever wondered what white privilege looks like: props to Richard Demsick for providing the world with Exhibit A #JusticeForAhmaud

“Huh, I wonder why that is,” he says before the two of them lean pointedly toward the camera.
Demsick says the response to his video has been very positive, and made sure to point out that there are people out there doing more than making a TikTok video to combat this problem.
“People have been incredibly kind, undeservedly kind,” he said. “There are people who are daily working trying to correct the injustice. I just made a video.”

Had he been black the cops would have stopped him or he would have been attacked by white vigilantes.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:50 am White Guy Jogs Two Miles Carrying A TV To Prove A Point About Race And Ahmaud Arbery

Richard Demsick is quickly gaining internet fame after posting a TikTok video of himself running two miles through a Florida neighborhood carrying a flat-screen TV in an attempt to look like a thief— without getting more than waves and hellos from local residents.
Demsick made the video in order to press a point about racism in the U.S., where 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery was recently hunted, shot, and killed by two white men who claim they thought he was a burglar while he was out for a jog.

This best example of a Florida man tried his best to look suspicious and get anyone to call the cops or confront him in any way.

“All right, I figured it out,” he says while running in the video “I’ve got my hat on backwards. I’m shirtless like I’m on some episode of ‘Cops.’ I’m running with a TV. Someone’s going to stop me now, for sure. Cause if not, what was the problem with Ahmaud?”

Demsick jogged 2.23 miles with the TV as part of a movement of people running exactly this distance to represent the date of Arbery’s death, which occurred over two months before the public was made aware of the killing. The two men responsible, Gregory and Travis McMichael, were only just arrested and charged with murder following national outrage and discussions about racist double standards in the U.S.

In statements to Insider, Demsick says that he cried upon viewing the video of Arbery being shot and killed by these men and decided to use his own skin color to demonstrate the extent of white privilege in America.
“I just started crying when I just saw this poor young man running — as I have thousands of times in my life — get shot down,” Demsick said. “Maybe I should run with a TV to show that being a suspicious character isn’t enough that someone should be shot down. Being a white person, that’s just not going to happen to me.”
He was right.

The TikTok video has reached over one million views since being posted on Friday. He followed it up with a Mother’s Day video in which he asks his white mother if she was ever afraid for his safety while he goes running or worries that someone might call the police on him, even while carrying a TV. The answer to both questions was a solid “no.”

[tweeter/]
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1259242805790158854

Jared Christopher
@JaredLChris
If you’ve ever wondered what white privilege looks like: props to Richard Demsick for providing the world with Exhibit A #JusticeForAhmaud

“Huh, I wonder why that is,” he says before the two of them lean pointedly toward the camera.
Demsick says the response to his video has been very positive, and made sure to point out that there are people out there doing more than making a TikTok video to combat this problem.
“People have been incredibly kind, undeservedly kind,” he said. “There are people who are daily working trying to correct the injustice. I just made a video.”

Had he been black the cops would have stopped him or he would have been attacked by white vigilantes.
Just another day.... https://www.wlfi.com/content/national/5 ... ml?ref=112
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Just another day....

Yup.

Breonna Taylor, a decorated Louisville EMT was shot EIGHT TIMES as she lay in her own bed with her boyfriend by police, who entered at 1:00 in the morning. It is the year 2020 and this is still happening to black people over and over again. A woman in the US state of Kentucky was shot and killed by police after they raided the wrong address, according to a lawsuit.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1260025919323824128
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:15 pm
Just another day....

Yup.

Breonna Taylor, a decorated Louisville EMT was shot EIGHT TIMES as she lay in her own bed with her boyfriend by police, who entered at 1:00 in the morning. It is the year 2020 and this is still happening to black people over and over again. A woman in the US state of Kentucky was shot and killed by police after they raided the wrong address, according to a lawsuit.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1260025919323824128
I may have missed this but it seems they had the right address for their search warrant.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 08607001/

However the rest of the story seems pretty bad.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I may have missed this but it seems they had the right address for their search warrant.

According to the writing the actual suspect had already been located: "But police had already located Glover at his home and detained him before executing the warrant at Taylor's residence, the suit says." Therefore, no need to execute a second warrant. Obviously, just a case of racial harassment and police terrorism.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:52 pm

According to the writing the actual suspect had already been located: "But police had already located Glover at his home and detained him before executing the warrant at Taylor's residence, the suit says." Therefore, no need to execute a second warrant. Obviously, just a case of racial harassment and police terrorism.
But you bolded in your first post that they "raided the wrong address" (they didn't) and now you're jumping to conclusions about the search warrant activities.

It seems quite possible that both search warrants were being executed at about the same time (early morning 3/13) and it is only the writings within the lawsuit that states that suspect Glover was in custody prior to the cops coming into Ms Taylor's apartment. Isn't that just the plaintiff's side of the story? If the cops at Taylor's apartment were unaware of the activities at Glover's residence then they can't be held accountable for not knowing and would've proceeded with executing their search warrant.

Not so obvious that it's a slam dunk case of racial harassment and police terrorism.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Plaintiff's side of the story?

Yeah well, we've heard often enough the cops side of the story such as in the Central Park Five case or episodes dealing with Hitlerian Mark Fuhrman or the myriad of cases where the cops were supposedly right but were found to be in the wrong in those Innocents Projects cases. Therefore, better to believe the plaintiffs rather than the cops. In any case it is established that the dead victim was innocent - another casulaty of the police holocaust upon blacks in this society.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:21 pm Plaintiff's side of the story?

Yeah, as in the family of the deceased. Their lawyers filed the lawsuit on their behalf (which it seems clear you didn't read).

Yeah well, we've heard often enough the cops side of the story such as in the Central Park Five case or episodes dealing with Hitlerian Mark Fuhrman or the myriad of cases where the cops were supposedly right but were found to be in the wrong in those Innocents Projects cases. Therefore, better to believe the plaintiffs rather than the cops. In any case it is established that the dead victim was innocent - another casulaty of the police holocaust upon blacks in this society.
So much for due process. Care to apply that same "better to believe" idea to Tara Reid?

Guilty! (because other cops at one time or another were bad, so they're all bad) Your Kaepernick delusion is coming thru loud and clear.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:46 pm due process

Yeah, the Central Five Park and fascist Fuhrman's countless victims sure got a load of due process from those cops. 1st & 2d Amendment rights always go out the window when it comes to blacks so far as you delusional righties are concerned. Too bad the story of Watermelon Man didn't happen to you. I'd sure like to see what you would do under those circumstances.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

quote = “optically, this doesn’t look good” if the criminal cops had been arrested when they committed their crime. What a friggin joke! The terrorists should be arrested immediately, hand cuffed, and speedily led away to a dungeon. If they resist, then a few club marks on the noggin will settle them down.

Now let's see all the forum right wingers who have so strenuously supported the 2d Amendment all these years stand up and voice their agreement.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:09 am
Nigel wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:46 pm due process

Yeah, the Central Five Park and fascist Fuhrman's countless victims sure got a load of due process from those cops. 1st & 2d Amendment rights always go out the window when it comes to blacks so far as you delusional righties are concerned. Too bad the story of Watermelon Man didn't happen to you. I'd sure like to see what you would do under those circumstances.
I probably would've spent more time with the secretary.

You've clearly already made your mind up in the case that started this conversation. I'm not disagreeing with you but let's wait for addl facts to come out before throwing the book at the 'bad cops'. I'm sure you'll keep the thread informed (accurately would help) of future events related to the case.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:19 am
You've clearly already made your mind up in the case that started this conversation. I'm not disagreeing with you but let's wait for addl facts to come out before throwing the book at the 'bad cops'. I'm sure you'll keep the thread informed (accurately would help) of future events related to the case.

More often than not we've seen that the cops were the bad guys in cases of this kind. No surprise that juries typically award millions in compensation to the innocent victims. What we need now in this society is for police to held responsible for their crimes - extended prison terms, capital punishment where warranted, and financial liability. Since the feds face liability for crimes so should the cops so that taxpayers will no longer have to foot the bill. Those right wingers who hate unions should happily endorse this latter point.

Next time anything like the above case takes place let's hope the cops will be met with an armed citizenry fully loaded with high powered machine guns, AK-47s, M1A2 SEP Abrams tanks, Howitzers, Apache helicopters, and the like. Since this forum is so over run with self proclaimed "principled" right wing anti government Republicans, let's see them give this their great endorsement.

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Despite CNN's claim, this terrorist mass shooting was carried out by a Saudi al-Qaida terrorist:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24345701/

Return to “POLITICS”