2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:43 pm … my white suburban housewife if really happy. All smiles, giddy even. Harris, a woman, that is more than capable of cutting off Trumps balls. Trump is going to spend more time going after Harris than he does Biden.

Kamala is popular with white women (she's also married to a white guy)...that's not the issue. Black voters despise her.
:lol:

Wanna wager on the percentage of black Americans that vote for the Biden ticket, Pete?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pete, whom do you think Black voters will like better, Harris or Pence?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kanye!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:04 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:43 pm … my white suburban housewife if really happy. All smiles, giddy even. Harris, a woman, that is more than capable of cutting off Trumps balls. Trump is going to spend more time going after Harris than he does Biden.

Kamala is popular with white women (she's also married to a white guy)...that's not the issue. Black voters despise her.

Wanna wager on the percentage of black Americans that vote for the Biden ticket, Pete?

https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/4390457002
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:09 pm Pete, whom do you think Black voters will like better, Harris or Pence?

If black turnout is low because they don’t like kamala, the whole likes who better’ could be 100% but that would miss the point.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Thanks for giving us another informed opinion; I keep forgetting that you are the voice of African Americans on these boards...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:29 pm

:lol: So no, you don't want to wager. You and Ricky Jones thinks that average voters in Florida and Pennsylvania followed Kamala's career, do-ya?

Ah Pete, thanks for the laugh.
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:31 pm

Thanks for giving us another informed opinion; I keep forgetting that you are the voice of African Americans on these boards...
Well, clearly Ricky Jones speaks for everyone, right?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:31 pm

Let me tell you who isn’t the voice of African Americans: white liberals.
DMac

Post by DMac »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:27 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:16 pm So you Rs out there, is Pence now safe or is he packing boxes now?
… Pence knows where the bodies are buried and is the perfect ass kiss -- lots of tongue. :lol:
Hey, I just had one of our brighter posters pass along a pretty good joke recently.
Told him I'd steal it, really couldn't be a much better opportunity.
The difference between an asz kisser and a brown noser?
Depth perception.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:32 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:29 pm

:lol: So no, you don't want to wager. You and Ricky Jones thinks that average voters in Florida and Pennsylvania followed Kamala's career, do-ya?

Ah Pete, thanks for the laugh.

How did Kamala do in the primary, a fan? How did she poll with blacks?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 pm How did she poll with blacks?
:lol: I thought you just told us that you knew how she polled, and how all black Americans felt about her?

I take it you haven't ACTUALLY bothered to check polling (not that that tells you all that much)? Is it....is it possible that your Ricky Jones doesn't speak for everyone?

Naaaaaah. Un-possible.

Ah Pete. So many good ones from you today. You've put in a full day.....maybe get some rest, and try again tomorrow? ;)
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm (she's also married to a white guy)
I’m surprised this moron didn’t start by attacking Harris’ Indian mother for marrying a black guy.

Anyone who thinks this is important to even bring up is a racist puke.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm
:lol: I thought you just told us that you knew how she polled, and how all black Americans felt about her?

I take it you haven't ACTUALLY bothered to check polling (not that that tells you all that much)? Is it....is it possible that your Ricky Jones doesn't speak for everyone?

Naaaaaah. Un-possible.

Ah Pete. So many good ones from you today. You've put in a full day.....maybe get some rest, and try again tomorrow? ;)

Solid non-answer. You sure you’re not a Democrat? :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:40 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm (she's also married to a white guy)
I’m surprised this moron didn’t start by attacking Harris’ Indian mother for marrying a black guy.

Anyone who thinks this is important to even bring up is a racist puke.

I thought all that Democrats see is skin color. Hmmmm. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:44 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Naaaaaah. Un-possible.

Solid non-answer. You sure you’re not a Democrat? :lol:
So you don't know how she polls, and now you're asking me to tell you?

After insisting that, and I quote, "Black voters despise her."

You think that the average voter knows who Kamala Harris is enough to form an opinion one way or another?

Don't give up your day job, Pete.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

I heard Jim Clyburn on the radio right after the pick was announced. He sounded pretty excited about it.

Black turnout is going to be through the roof. And no, the vast majority will not be voting for the "very fine people on all sides" "let's defend confederate statutes" dude ...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 pmDon't give up your day job, Pete.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
calourie

Post by calourie »

tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:28 pm
calourie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm Just announced it is Harris. So much for reading tea leaves.
I like the pick (my second choice, but I'm not running no matter if Kanye wants me to or not). Let the Harris bashing begin. She should be able to hold her own.
Hi calourie.

Hold her own what?
Hey Tech, hold her own against the barrage of political crapola you repubs (I assume that's your bent) want to try to slam her with. No one comes out of the American political garbage pit unscathed, some simply with more dignity and principles intact than others. I think she has the character for the job, unlike some.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:30 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:09 pm Pete, whom do you think Black voters will like better, Harris or Pence?

If black turnout is low because they don’t like kamala, the whole likes who better’ could be 100% but that would miss the point.

This may surprise you, but I don’t particularly like Kamala. In fact, she was probably last on my list of the finalists.

My take is that Joe chose her because he thinks he is comfortably ahead and doesn’t need a strong Black candidate to drive up the Black vote.

I actually agree with you somewhat about Kamala. I think several other candidates would have helped more with the Black vote, especially the Black female vote. But Kamala may help more than the white possibilities.

I suspect Joe doesn’t think he needs a lot of help with the Black vote at this point in the campaign. I think he is stronger in that regard than Hillary, and she didn’t do too badly. Neither, of course, will approach Obama numbers.

He needs someone safe, someone who won’t turn off the moderate suburban Republicans who are leaning towards voting for him.

As many of the commentators are saying, Kamala has been vetted by the public. Much is not known about some of the other candidates. Maybe something came up in the vetting that disqualified them. Maybe Joe didn’t want a two or three week media feeding frenzy digging back into who sat behind them in kindergarten. That would distract from him and his message as he goes into the convention.

What is encouraging to me, though, is that it sounds like Kamala was, if not the candidate Trump most feared, at least close to top of the list.

Return to “POLITICS”