2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by seacoaster »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:35 pm Laughable...

U.S. Deeply Concerned by Belarus Election, Clashes: White House
By Reuters
Aug. 10, 2020, 2:00 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — The United States is concerned about the election in Belarus and urges the government to refrain from use of force, the White House said on Monday, amid clashes with protesters in that country.

"We're deeply concerned by the Belarus presidential election," White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said at a briefing. "Severe restrictions on ballot access for candidates, prohibition of local independent observers and polling stations, intimidation of opposition candidates and then detention of peaceful protesters and journalists have marred the process and we urge the Belarusian government to respect the right to peaceably assemble and to refrain from the use of force."

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/08 ... n-usa.html
McEnany really is the irony-free zone. We lost whatever moral high ground we might have had that could’ve allowed us to seriously express doubt about an election. This is the Trump-effect.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

By Reuters

WASHINGTON — The United States is concerned about the election in Belarus and urges the government to refrain from use of force, the White House said on Monday, amid clashes with protesters in that country.

"We're deeply concerned by the Belarus presidential election," White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said at a briefing. "Severe restrictions on ballot access for candidates, prohibition of local independent observers and polling stations, intimidation of opposition candidates and then detention of peaceful protesters and journalists have marred the process and we urge the Belarusian government to respect the right to peaceably assemble and to refrain from the use of force."

I was just wondering, if the Chicoms use their subterfuge to get Dementia Joe elected and they corrupt our election process in doing so, will you FLP folks still be outraged? My guess is if the diddling in our elections works in your favor you all will not have a problem with it at all. Same chit, different candidate. DEPLORABLE it is. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:47 pm

By Reuters

I was just wondering, if the Chicoms use their subterfuge to get Dementia Joe elected and they corrupt our election process in doing so, will you FLP folks still be outraged? My guess is if the diddling in our elections works in your favor you all will not have a problem with it at all. Same chit, different candidate. DEPLORABLE it is. :D
It worked for Trump having Russia as part of the campaign team. It wasn’t illegal! Let’s see which foreign government gets their man elected! The Saudis and the Russians back Trump and China and Iran back Joe! Which team do you think will win!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

By Reuters

I'll have a problem with it. I have a problem with the complete inaction by the Senate in carrying out any effort to protect elections and election processes here since the undisputed meddling in the last election. Mitch has better information than me and you, Brother, and he's handicapping the Russian Team to win.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:57 pm

By Reuters

I'll have a problem with it. I have a problem with the complete inaction by the Senate in carrying out any effort to protect elections and election processes here since the undisputed meddling in the last election. Mitch has better information than me and you, Brother, and he's handicapping the Russian Team to win.
I remember our old voting machines in NY. You walked in to the booth, pulled the curtain then you clicked all the mechanical levers that registered your vote inside the machine. To the best of my knowledge, Putin can't crawl inside the machine and change your vote. He may be able to get into your head, but he can't change your vote.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:03 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:56 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm Isn't it weird how a coronavirus death rate of 1% is plenty low to OPEN EVERYTHING, but meanwhile voter fraud incidence of 0.000001% means END VOTE BY MAIL?
Isn’t that ironic.
Where do you get your numbers

NJ Council Members Charged after Probe Finds 20% of Mail-In Ballots Were Fraudulent

20,000 mail-in ballots in NY may be disqualified because of post office overload

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey

West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud
Eight mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots had their party affiliations altered, authorities say

Just 4 stories.
165,000 Americans Citizens dead from COVID
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Over 5,000,000,000 Americans have tested positive since Jan 21st
https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

No story, just facts...
Two. POINT two million DIE each year in the United States of America. each and every year. Mostly old and poor gene pools, as JHU72 likes to state.

I know my point, what is YOURS?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:39 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:03 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:56 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm Isn't it weird how a coronavirus death rate of 1% is plenty low to OPEN EVERYTHING, but meanwhile voter fraud incidence of 0.000001% means END VOTE BY MAIL?
Isn’t that ironic.
Where do you get your numbers

NJ Council Members Charged after Probe Finds 20% of Mail-In Ballots Were Fraudulent

20,000 mail-in ballots in NY may be disqualified because of post office overload

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey

West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud
Eight mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots had their party affiliations altered, authorities say

Just 4 stories.
165,000 Americans Citizens dead from COVID
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Over 5,000,000,000 Americans have tested positive since Jan 21st
https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

No story, just facts...
Two. POINT two million DIE each year in the United States of America. each and every year. Mostly old and poor gene pools, as JHU72 likes to state.

I know my point, what is YOURS?
How many die from a contagion?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Like the flu? CDC has that stat
or, sorry, is it a private enterprise, whose mascot sounds like blue jay. if Hopkins was a stock, would you be buying, or selling? exactly
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:47 pm I was just wondering, if the Chicoms use their subterfuge to get Dementia Joe elected and they corrupt our election process in doing so, will you FLP folks still be outraged?
Yes.
ggait

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
It really is very simple and easy. So long as the people in charge of the elections (a big if) are acting in good faith in a non-partisan way. See CO, UT, WA, HI and AL. All of whom vote completely by mail with few issues noted.

At least in CO, elections results start getting released within minutes of the polls closing. Because they start counting and reviewing ballots as they are received. Only a doofus would wait to start counting on election day.

But if those in charge are interested in messing with voting for partisan advantage, well then every system sucks and can be exploited. Although mail in is still better than other methods.

FYI, I don't get asked for ID when I vote. Or when I deposit or withdraw funds from my bank. Or when I do most of the transactions I do. Except for boarding a plane/foreign travel, I rarely get asked for ID.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

It’s called know your customer.
KYC applies primarily when an account is being set up. KYC does not require identity proof for every single transaction in the account.

Similarly, KYC/ID is appropriate when someone is REGISTERING to vote. Not appropriate every single time someone votes.

Of course the best practice (which we do here in CO) is automatically register people to vote when they get a driver license or non-driver ID card. Plenty of robust ID verification is done at the DMV.

Having done that all that ID verification at the DMV, it is therefore stupid to require it at the polling place.

Unless, of course, the goal is to make it hard for those younger browner folks to vote. Which has been the obvious GOP goal for many years.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:01 pm
It’s called know your customer.
KYC applies primarily when an account is being set up. KYC does not require identity proof for every single transaction in the account.

Similarly, KYC/ID is appropriate when someone is REGISTERING to vote. Not appropriate every single time someone votes.

Of course the best practice (which we do here in CO) is automatically register people to vote when they get a driver license or non-driver ID card. Plenty of robust ID verification is done at the DMV.

Having done that all that ID verification at the DMV, it is therefore stupid to require it at the polling place.

Unless, of course, the goal is to make it hard for those younger browner folks to vote. Which has been the obvious GOP goal for many years.
Yes.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:09 pm

By Reuters

It worked for Trump having Russia as part of the campaign team. It wasn’t illegal! Let’s see which foreign government gets their man elected! The Saudis and the Russians back Trump and China and Iran back Joe! Which team do you think will win!!
something about Vietnam, Johns Kerry-Heinz/Mclame....and getting help in elections. Does China help Mitch McConnell out? Why is his wife, and who she is, never, ever comes up. Never mentioned. No conflicts with her being a cabinet member.. .But, but....Russia. such fools. Clinton and his satellite of love, secrets, and illegal campaign contributions were such a late 90's things. Pretend CONservative barely cared to put up an "investigation" into the matter.

Of course, it don't matter, that. Or Sen. Feinsteins relationship.......or, JOE BIDENS

they are all the same.....and mostly all of you agree. TAATS
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:09 pm

By Reuters

something about Vietnam, Johns Kerry-Heinz/Mclame....and getting help in elections. Does China help Mitch McConnell out? Why is his wife, and who she is, never, ever comes up. Never mentioned. No conflicts with her being a cabinet member.. .But, but....Russia. such fools. Clinton and his satellite of love, secrets, and illegal campaign contributions were such a late 90's things. Pretend CONservative barely cared to put up an "investigation" into the matter.

Of course, it don't matter, that. Or Sen. Feinsteins relationship.......or, JOE BIDENS

they are all the same.....and mostly all of you agree. TAATS
Who you got your money on?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

actually, and I am not a bettor on things I mostly can't control, I have money on Hillary Clinton. I still believe she will be on the ballot in November. If not, I think tRump will win. Which means you can buy an even better preamp, because the rich will just continue to get richer, and the mandatory vaccines will happen.

Why do I think tRump will win? most of his policies are horrible....I literally despise the man. I probably just won't vote, but, it pains me to right this, but I would vote for tRump over Biden every single time. Biden represents everything I despise. A racist. A war lover. A pretend liberal. And for most of my lifetime.

History histrionics aside from our idiotic, wanna be autobiographer , insecurities oozing, the voters of ninteen hundred and seventy two were on to tricky DICK Nixon. My parents had that, "don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts" bumper sticker. Watergate led to a landslide, and I believe the only George we have ever had as POT USA was the slave owning Washington, so it wasn't one for Mcgovern. tRump won't win in a landslide, far from it.

It will come down to Pennsylvania. and the idiot Dems believe that Biden is the working mans man, because the Dems SAY he is. And was born there.

Not one person in his birth town likes Joe. So, I think tRump will win. Joe Biden won't campaign there, because the connected idiots running the DNC policy tell you he's UP in the polls in PA. Fools.

And than, a law requiring covid vaccines. By law, first up are all those to big to fail, government welfare funded wall street banksters. No vax, no job at CitiFargo.

Oh....wait. The oligarchy will be fine, either way.

Hoping Joe will win, but there are just too many people not working and are NOT blaming tRump as many would have hoped. As many think. Go hang out in the BRONX, tld, and get back to us. or rural PA, holmes. How many of them are blaming tRump for the economy being shut down? Go ahead. Heads in the sand ,the lot of yooz.....but, but, bb, bbbutt, CNN said Biden was up by 38 points :lol:
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:16 pm actually, and I am not a bettor on things I mostly can't control, I have money on Hillary Clinton. I still believe she will be on the ballot in November. If not, I think tRump will win. Which means you can buy an even better preamp, because the rich will just continue to get richer, and the mandatory vaccines will happen.

Why do I think tRump will win? most of his policies are horrible....I literally despise the man. I probably just won't vote, but, it pains me to right this, but I would vote for tRump over Biden every single time. Biden represents everything I despise. A racist. A war lover. A pretend liberal. And for most of my lifetime.

History histrionics aside from our idiotic, wanna be autobiographer , insecurities oozing, the voters of ninteen hundred and seventy two were on to tricky DICK Nixon. My parents had that, "don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts" bumper sticker. Watergate led to a landslide, and I believe the only George we have ever had as POT USA was the slave owning Washington, so it wasn't one for Mcgovern. tRump won't win in a landslide, far from it.

It will come down to Pennsylvania. and the idiot Dems believe that Biden is the working mans man, because the Dems SAY he is. And was born there.

Not one person in his birth town likes Joe. So, I think tRump will win. He won't campaign there, because the connected idiots running the DNC policy tell you he's UP in the polls in PA. Fools.

And than, a law requiring covid vaccines. By law, first up are all those to big to fail, government welfare funded wall street banksters. No vax, no job at CitiFargo.

Hoping Joe will win, but there are just too many people not working and are NOT blaming tRump as many would have hoped. As many think. Go hang out in the BRONX, tld, and get back to us. or rural PA, holmes. How many of them are blaming tRump for the economy being shut down? Go ahead. Heads in the sand ,the lot of yooz.....but, but, bb, bbbutt, CNN said Biden was up by 38 points :lol:
Gun Hill Road baby!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:19 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:16 pm actually, and I am not a bettor on things I mostly can't control, I have money on Hillary Clinton. I still believe she will be on the ballot in November. If not, I think tRump will win. Which means you can buy an even better preamp, because the rich will just continue to get richer, and the mandatory vaccines will happen.

Not one person in his birth town likes Joe. So, I think tRump will win. He won't campaign there, because the connected idiots running the DNC policy tell you he's UP in the polls in PA. Fools.

Gun Hill Road baby!
Am we suppossed to understand the reference? arze we master?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:19 pm

Gun Hill Road baby!
Am we suppossed to understand the reference? arze we master?
I though you knew the Bronx
🤡

As for the preamp, doubt I will find anything better. Custom amp, preamp and speakers. It’s fantastic. I like low powered single ended amplifiers and DHT preamps. High sensitivity loudspeakers.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
It really is very simple and easy. So long as the people in charge of the elections (a big if) are acting in good faith in a non-partisan way. See CO, UT, WA, HI and AL. All of whom vote completely by mail with few issues noted.

At least in CO, elections results start getting released within minutes of the polls closing. Because they start counting and reviewing ballots as they are received. Only a doofus would wait to start counting on election day.

But if those in charge are interested in messing with voting for partisan advantage, well then every system sucks and can be exploited. Although mail in is still better than other methods.

FYI, I don't get asked for ID when I vote. Or when I deposit or withdraw funds from my bank. Or when I do most of the transactions I do. Except for boarding a plane/foreign travel, I rarely get asked for ID.
To clarify, my wife and I both did rollovers at the bank on the same day. I had to sign a spousal release form that had to be notarized. The woman came in to witness my signature and put her stamp on it. I had to show her ID before I signed. My bank guy was standing right next to me. He could have said no need, I know him. If you don't need an ID to vote, why make it a requirement to have something notarized? Where should the line be drawn? IMO showing an ID to vote is no big deal and is common sense. I understand many of you out there don't feel the same way. I don't buy the "voter suppression" argument. It is a very simple added layer of protection that helps maintain the integrity of the system. I don't see where that is a bad thing.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

ggait wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm
It really is very simple and easy. So long as the people in charge of the elections (a big if) are acting in good faith in a non-partisan way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”