Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by runrussellrun »

MDFANLAX wrote:

Really? What news sources do you actually read/watch?

Both R's and D's in the Senate wanted this former AG removed, corruption rooted out. So did the EU.
The former AG was NOT doing the job of rooting out corruption.

None of them were trying to help out Hunter Biden or any other personal interest.

What does any of that have to do with Hunter getting a job in the Ukraine, with zero language or fossil fuel legal background ? Or, more important,Obama/ Biden interfearing with another countries politics, withholding funds to get what they want.....this is ok with you?

(and prove that both R's and D's wanted another countries AG removed, b/c that's certainly what WE pay them to do.....other countries politics :roll: )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:40 am
MDFANLAX wrote:

Really? What news sources do you actually read/watch?

Both R's and D's in the Senate wanted this former AG removed, corruption rooted out. So did the EU.
The former AG was NOT doing the job of rooting out corruption.

None of them were trying to help out Hunter Biden or any other personal interest.

What does any of that have to do with Hunter getting a job in the Ukraine, with zero language or fossil fuel legal background ? Or, more important,Obama/ Biden interfearing with another countries politics, withholding funds to get what they want.....this is ok with you?

(and prove that both R's and D's wanted another countries AG removed, b/c that's certainly what WE pay them to do.....other countries politics :roll: )
Probably more qualified than Trump becoming President.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:42 am

You are fine with Obama withholding funds until the Ukraine AG was fired? Joe said, 'just ask the President, he'll tell you the same thing"....

.....none of this bothers you on the pretend liberal prairie? Pure league of bush.

^ Obama derangement syndrome.

In case you didn't know it, Obama is no longer in the White House and is of no political consequence today.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:37 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:29 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Wahoomurf raises the one issue which, if I hated Trump (I don't), I would use as means to disqualify; I firmly believe that if you hold any elected office in America, (Including school committees, dog catcher, arborist, parksNrec, selectperson, sheriff, judge, library board, planning board, FinCom, ole burial grounds keeper, town clerk, etc, etc, etc. ???????)you should be required to lay out your tax returns for the world to see (with some allowable blacklining such as SSN# etc...). Including ALL candidates on the ballot? Or just the winners? )I do not abide by not knowing if a POTUS owes money to anyone, bank individual foreign or domestic. We need to know those facts. Straight up. We ALL knew that Obama owed money and had nefarious financial dealings with a Felon (Tony Rez-romKo )

He is clearly hiding something. I think you will see them soon.

As required by law: Perhaps not detailed enough?

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/financial-disclosures

(I'd like to see a law passed that mandates the release of tax returns for any person who seeks any elected office in America)
It's an interesting dilemma, and if applied to ALL elected positions, it may reduce the field. To nothing. Privacy issues. Who hangs on to the the IRS tax forms? People like Strolzz (fbi) and his galpal? Rudy G? WashPost? Hey, why not, amazingON, or is it googlo, gets billions in CIA and other deep state stuff, what could go wrong with them Also what about appointed keeping the tax forms undder lock in key.? ( I served on a committee who's chairman was appointed, not elected. Certainly several conflicts of interest when chairmans friends got fund/project approval. )

All the surrounding states of New Hampshire are making tax dollars from Pot consumerables. Why isn't it happening in New Hampshire? Perhaps the fact that the Governor (family he'll claim, like it matters ) owns methadone clinics, and THC use is an OUTSTANDING reforming drug for opiate users.

To end, not as easy to make PRIVATE tax forms mandatory. I mean, no one on this website seems to care about which member of congress owns which stock. (Sen. Feinstein's husband.......stuff like that too ) Why the hassle?

I would certainly support a much easier path to having MANDATORY bi-annual audits for all members of Congress. And add legal language to call foul to just "not voting" on a bill that funds investments that you (collective) own, as to suggest your "no vote" eliminates conflict of interst
:roll: :roll:
Interesting that WH officials are not required to sign an ethics agreement.
http://www.toonopedia.com/bealaw.htm

tRump is certainly revealing the lack of vision, hypocrisy, spending gluttonly and WAR mongers that controls this country.........but what we gonna do about it?

(Met a local vape shop owner, crying b/c a pretend CONservative (charlie baker) decided to close commerce, without ANY financial support for these small business' owners........he's getting a call today from me. ANd about 18 others. Same for reps. Lots of actual letters, to go along with emails. Sent to fired b/c pregnant Warren and Markey too. Along with our Congress reps. Get engaged. Stop wasting time on "we denouce......." bills. Or redundant bills. Get involved. Get pissed. Oh yes, the REAL tea party is coming back. )
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
dislaxxic

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Public Opinion Starting to Turn.

Post by dislaxxic »

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

...and that's WITHOUT all the evidence and testimony in...not even CLOSE!

:shock: :shock:
Last edited by dislaxxic on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am

You are fine with Obama withholding funds until the Ukraine AG was fired? Joe said, 'just ask the President, he'll tell you the same thing"....

.....none of this bothers you on the pretend liberal prairie? Pure league of bush.

In case you didn't know it, Obama is no longer in the White House and is of no political consequence today.
Did you go to AFAN'S net moving camp too ! :D

Biden......Biden said it. So, it does NOT bother you. Got it.

Hypocrites unite
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

yup......and Drudge has turned on tRump too.

Is Gary Hart still alive ;)
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Two Giuliani associates from Ukraine scandal (Lev and Igor) have been arrested for funneling foreign money to America First superpac.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics ... index.html
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:37 am

Hypocrites unite

Not surprised you don't see a difference between asking / requiring the removal of a Ukrainian national and asking / requiring the provision of "dirt" on an American national who just so happens to be your primary political opponent. No difference at all. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Campaign Finance violations await "Individual #1" when he gets out of office...which may be sooner than we think...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am Two Giuliani associates from Ukraine scandal (Lev and Igor) have been arrested for funneling foreign money to America First superpac.

So now we will have Trump and his scum bags asking / requiring the release and dismissal of charges. Banana republicans.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:45 am Campaign Finance violations await "Individual #1" when he gets out of office...which may be sooner than we think...

Yes. This is the thing everyone seems to forget. Orange Duce has a huge overhang of stuff he will have to answer for once out of office. His supporters will be eating crow for years to come.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:44 am

Hypocrites unite

Not surprised you don't see a difference between asking / requiring the removal of a Ukrainian national and asking / requiring the provision of "dirt" on an American national who just so happens to be your primary political opponent. No difference at all. :roll:
In both instances, was withholding something an issue ? ( money/weapons )

If it's illegal to ask a foreign leader to investigate BIden's January comments, of course it's a problem. Is it? (illegal)

I can't stand tRump, just like you can't stand me. Get over it.

Still amazed that a global warming believer such as yourself isn't bothered by Hunter Biden getting a fossil fuel job. So Democratic party-ish.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:49 am
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:45 am Campaign Finance violations await "Individual #1" when he gets out of office...which may be sooner than we think...

Yes. This is the thing everyone seems to forget. Orange Duce has a huge overhang of stuff he will have to answer for once out of office. His supporters will be eating crow for years to come.
NOpe.....he already ensured their billions for the next couple of years via signing the largest spending bill (again) in US history. He's expendable now.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Hypocrites unite
So your argument here is that Biden withholding funds to the Ukraine over their corruption is somehow the same thing as a sitting President asking a foreign leader for dirt on his political enemy?

In one case, Biden is doing his job. In the other, Trump is trying to illegally go after his political enemy. Apples and Oranges, to put it mildly.

And I thought we agreed you'd stop with your whataboutisms, and we'd both change our tone? What happened to that?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trinity wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am Two Giuliani associates from Ukraine scandal (Lev and Igor) have been arrested for funneling foreign money to America First superpac.

Rudy Colludy is helping identify corrupt politicians by going into business with them.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Pete Sessions also has his knockers in this wringer as Individual 1.
Last edited by Trinity on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am

Hypocrites unite

If it's illegal to ask a foreign leader to investigate BIden's January comments, of course it's a problem. Is it? (illegal)

Still amazed that a global warming believer such as yourself isn't bothered by Hunter Biden getting a fossil fuel job. So Democratic party-ish.
:lol: :lol: You certainly have a high opinion of yourself. You seem to think I give a nanoseconds thought to you beyond the immediate interaction.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 am
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am

Hypocrites unite

:lol: :lol: You certainly have a high opinion of yourself. You seem to think I give a nanoseconds thought to you beyond the immediate interaction.
....and yet you log in just to post this stuff. Fact.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Here's your proof 3R.

Feb 2016 letter signed by six U.S. Senators (GOP Portman, Johnson, Kirk; Dems Murphy, Blumenthal, Brown): "We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary."

Along with the USA, the EU and the IMF were also urging the ouster of Sholkin. Which GOP Sen. Johnson has acknowledged:

Johnson did acknowledge the letter in an interview Thursday on WIBA's "The Vicki McKenna Show," saying "The WHOLE WORLD, by the way, including the Ukranian caucus, which I signed the letter, the WHOLE WORLD felt that this that Sholkin wasn't doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying hey you've ... got to rid yourself of corruption."

So I guess the theory is that Joe Biden, in order to protect Hunter, cleverly duped the WHOLE WORLD (including GOP Senators, EU nations and the IMF) to believe that Sholkin had to be canned because he was a rotten apple. When the truth was that Sholkin was a good egg who needed to be wrongly ousted in order to protect Hunter's sleazy gig at Burisma. That Joe is quite an effective evil genius -- since he convinced the WHOLE WORLD to unknowingly go along with his nefarious plot!!

Hunter's Burisma deal was sleazy and a conflict of interest for Joe. Everyone agrees on that. But it is a conspiracy theory that Biden booted Sholkin to protect Hunter. Since, THE WHOLE WORLD wanted Sholkin ousted. Not just Joe.

Let me know your thoughts, 3R.

https://www.portman.senate.gov/newsroom ... tment-help
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”