Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s been lying about Mueller. I know. You’re shocked.

"’Mueller informed them he did not want to be interviewed for FBI director position,’ but told them his views about ‘what should be done with FBI,’ the document says. ‘Sessions thought Mueller's comments were “brilliant,”’Rosenstein is quoted as saying.”
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
LandM

Post by LandM »

Trinity,
I am not shocked by anything that comes out of the guys mouth and twitter account just as I am not shocked when walking down the street and having to listen to people hack up on the sidewalk and every other word starts with an F nor am I shocked what other politicians do and say - quite a few examples of that one - it is darn classy when Reps in Congress and Senate drop F-bombs and call to impeach the motherf......They get hall passes. If people want to get back to civility then do it by cleaning up their own act.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Thanks for the lecture. Civility starts at the top, and the current occupant of the Oval Office is literally the antithesis of civility. He's taken crass, boorish behavior to new heights, while setting the tone and being the current face of the GOP. Such a leader...so inspiring...just what we need in a leader, right?

Just what SOME people need in a leader, evidently.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 am MD,
Never said I was smarter then the next person in the room.......I responded to the issue of clearances - did you ever have one? That is a topic I am pretty well versed on.

As to your dumb, dumber, and dumber comment - again juvenile. I do not care to understand what a "false narrative" is - just speak the facts - I could care less that you are smarter then the average Joe - keeping grinding on as so far it has brought you zip. BTW in business I learned awhile ago that acting stupid usually gets you to the point whereby the smart guy supposedly wins the battle - NOT.
Ok LandM, you just attacked me for using 'vocabulary' that you refuse to bother to understand. To me, it's 'juvenile' to attack someone for using language that is very much in the common parlance, assuming that their language suggests that they think themselves superior because of educational background.

A 'false narrative' is simply the ignoring of actual truth and facts to spin out mistruth, a story that does not reflect what actually happened.
You've bought into such spin from Trumpworld.

I explained exactly why I thought so...and you refuse to respond to those facts presented, instead attacking the 'vocabulary'. That's what is 'juvenile'.

Yes, I have held clearances, though have not needed TS/SCI. But have worked with those who have, and have multiple family members who have such clearances. One passed away, one currently.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:39 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:03 pmTell us, when is the line crossed when the Imperial Presidency becomes, in fact, a fascist authoritarian regime?
A few examples --
-- When she refuses to leave office at the end of her term.
-- When she declares martial law & federalizes the National Guard.
-- When she refuses to enforce US laws (except for DACA).
-- When she binds the US to international Agreements without the advice & consent of the Senate (except for JCPOA & the Paris Climate Accords).
Yup, those would be such examples.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

So far today Orange Duce has had three joint press conference's with foreign heads of state, and three times gone off on impeachment, like the world cares. It's all about Orange Duce.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Trump Is Waging War on America’s Diplomats
And the impeachment inquiry is only making things worse. With new figures and fresh horror stories, Julia Ioffe reports on how the president is politicizing our embassies, alienating our allies, and decimating the ranks of the foreign service.
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-is-wagin ... -diplomats

He fired one diplomat for discussing Obama in a small way during a speech...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Such a tiny, tiny, tiny, very little man .
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Such a loser.
trump-loser-hand.jpg
trump-loser-hand.jpg (40.69 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 am
LandM wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 am MD,
Never said I was smarter then the next person in the room.......I responded to the issue of clearances - did you ever have one? That is a topic I am pretty well versed on.

As to your dumb, dumber, and dumber comment - again juvenile. I do not care to understand what a "false narrative" is - just speak the facts - I could care less that you are smarter then the average Joe - keeping grinding on as so far it has brought you zip. BTW in business I learned awhile ago that acting stupid usually gets you to the point whereby the smart guy supposedly wins the battle - NOT.
Ok LandM, you just attacked me for using 'vocabulary' that you refuse to bother to understand. To me, it's 'juvenile' to attack someone for using language that is very much in the common parlance, assuming that their language suggests that they think themselves superior because of educational background.

A 'false narrative' is simply the ignoring of actual truth and facts to spin out mistruth, a story that does not reflect what actually happened.
You've bought into such spin from Trumpworld.

I explained exactly why I thought so...and you refuse to respond to those facts presented, instead attacking the 'vocabulary'. That's what is 'juvenile'.

Yes, I have held clearances, though have not needed TS/SCI. But have worked with those who have, and have multiple family members who have such clearances. One passed away, one currently.
For example:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/politics ... index.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Maybe one of our Trump-splainers can explain the point of this lie. It's pathological. He is mentally ill, he can't help himself! Or does it show consciousness of guilt?
LandM

Post by LandM »

MD,
Sorry to read about your family loss. My observation is that you and a few others use vocabulary that the average person does not.....it comes across as snotty whether intentional or not. I was serious when I wrote awhile back that I am spending too much time on Google trying to understand these terms. There was a two word phrase used last night on the news and I chuckled as did not think you were a national reporter. :lol: . As to the CNN article - I am pretty sure the Democrats have done and are doing the same. The Dems have the bully pulpit but when it flips to the Senate......all bets are off again. We as a country have to be the laughing stock of the world.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Speaking of laughingstocks—watch the video of world leaders mocking Trump at NATO. The jaws of his own staff drop, says Trudeau.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 am MD,
Sorry to read about your family loss. My observation is that you and a few others use vocabulary that the average person does not.....it comes across as snotty whether intentional or not. I was serious when I wrote awhile back that I am spending too much time on Google trying to understand these terms. There was a two word phrase used last night on the news and I chuckled as did not think you were a national reporter. :lol: . As to the CNN article - I am pretty sure the Democrats have done and are doing the same. The Dems have the bully pulpit but when it flips to the Senate......all bets are off again. We as a country have to be the laughing stock of the world.
The average person. That’s your standard? The “average” person?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:23 am Speaking of laughingstocks—watch the video of world leaders mocking Trump at NATO. The jaws of his own staff drop, says Trudeau.
Even Boris Johnson thinks Trump is a fool. :lol: Trump owns this 100%. He doesn't need anyone's help. As for the world laughing at the US, that we did to ourselves when we elected this buffoon.
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:32 am
LandM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 am MD,
The average person. That’s your standard? The “average” person?
Furthering ones education and expanding ones vocabulary is now, somehow, a bad thing. :shock:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 pm Such a loser.

trump-loser-hand.jpg
I agree. What's that make Hillaryous. Losing to a loser.......look in the mirror pretends, YOU are to blame for him being elected. NO ONE ELSE.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:52 am

trump-loser-hand.jpg
I agree. What's that make Hillaryous. Losing to a loser.......look in the mirror pretends, YOU are to blame for him being elected. NO ONE ELSE.
:lol: :lol: What does that make Jill Stein?? Pretend^2.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:03 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:52 am

trump-loser-hand.jpg
:lol: :lol: What does that make Jill Stein?? Pretend^2.
Who?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
CU88

Post by CU88 »

MAGA = the world is laughing at us; now to our faces.

For decades, o d has publicly expressed concern that the United States is a “laughing stock,” as he tweeted in 2015. During his presidential campaign, o d repeatedly vowed to change that perception if elected.

Remember, as o d addressed the U.N. General Assembly last year, he was visibly caught off guard when his remarks were met with an unexpected response — laughter.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”