All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:06 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:24 pm This happens every flu season:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/health/d ... index.html
Makes you wonder why don't they show and report on things like this every flu season.
Tell me about it... this probably happens all the time. MSM didn't have Trump around to make him look bad... you should head down to the soup kitchen and greet everyone with no gloves or mask and don't wash your hands...
I have been working in this since day 1...just like every other year of my working life. I am not going to allow something that has impacted ~0.17% of our population run my life. And of the total population only .003% are classified as serious. Blessed to be considered an essential employee and doing my part, as little as it may be.
Me either. Head down to the soup kitchen. I am sure they can use another hand.
Are you implying that is what you are doing?
Not without gloves, mask and hand washing...
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

CBS's Paula Reid presses Trump on his propaganda video: "Your video has a complete gap. What did your administration do in February with the time that your travel ban bought you?" Trump only responds: "A lot. A lot."

Reid: "The video has a gap."
Trump: "You know you're a fake."
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Makes you wonder why don't they show and report on things like this every flu season.
Tell me about it... this probably happens all the time. MSM didn't have Trump around to make him look bad... you should head down to the soup kitchen and greet everyone with no gloves or mask and don't wash your hands...
I have been working in this since day 1...just like every other year of my working life. I am not going to allow something that has impacted ~0.17% of our population run my life. And of the total population only .003% are classified as serious. Blessed to be considered an essential employee and doing my part, as little as it may be.
I am working everyday like I always have. Good thing my profession is considered essential... :roll: I am not headed to a soup kitchen because all my life, I have taken public health seriously...your calculus may be wrong btw, you have to calculate the incidence in your zip code (if that’s not what you have done)....

# Love you some Trump
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 pm CBS's Paula Reid presses Trump on his propaganda video: "Your video has a complete gap. What did your administration do in February with the time that your travel ban bought you?" Trump only responds: "A lot. A lot."

and now his authority is total...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:53 pm

I am working everyday like I always have. Good thing my profession is considered essential... :roll: I am not headed to a soup kitchen because all my life, I have taken public health seriously...your calculus may be wrong btw, you have to calculate the incidence in your zip code (if that’s not what you have done)....

# Love you some Trump
What is the reason you added an eye roll? My math is just fine when I based it on cases/total population and serious cases/population. I do not work in my zip code I am in multiple zip codes daily.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:00 pm

# Love you some Trump
What is the reason you added an eye roll? My math is just fine when I based it on cases/total population and serious cases/population. I do not work in my zip code I am in multiple zip codes daily.
I am sure many people here are in professions considered essential :roll: Sort of like many people here have faith... :roll: people only get Coronavirus where they work? :roll: since you are in multiple zip codes, you have to determine the rate of incidence in those zip codes. I am assuming one isn’t in Wyoming so that state doesn’t matter....that’s how probability and statistics work... :roll:
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:59 pm
Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 pm CBS's Paula Reid presses Trump on his propaganda video: "Your video has a complete gap. What did your administration do in February with the time that your travel ban bought you?" Trump only responds: "A lot. A lot."

and now his authority is total...
And now Pence doubles down on National Emergency Act ...power is total. "plenary"

nah, nothing to worry about with these guys.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

DEPLORABLE
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:00 pm

# Love you some Trump
I am sure many people here are in professions considered essential :roll: Sort of like many people here have faith... :roll: people only get Coronavirus where they work? :roll: since you are in multiple zip codes, you have to determine the rate of incidence in those zip codes. I am assuming one isn’t in Wyoming so that state doesn’t matter....that’s how probability and statistics work... :roll:
Sorry you are having a tough time today TLD, maybe you ‘should’ go to your local soup kitchen and do something positive and selfless to avoid being so negative.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU88

Post by CU88 »

WWE NAMED 'ESSENTIAL BUSINESS' ... By FL Governor

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/13/wwe-name ... -governor/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 pm WWE NAMED 'ESSENTIAL BUSINESS' ... By FL Governor

Gotta be an Onion spoof, right PB?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 pm WWE NAMED 'ESSENTIAL BUSINESS' ... By FL Governor

:lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Gotta be an Onion spoof, right PB?
TLD burner account.
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

I’ll be very interested in seeing this “legal brief” Trump says he will provide to outline the “authority” he claims he has to override and effectively rescind the stay at home and other physical distancing orders put in place by the governors.

He has no such authority, and he knows that. This is simply a political game of his so he can blame the governors during the election campaign for not reopening their states on the timetable he wants. Is he really so dumb as to not realize how transparent he is? Guess so.

Or, nefariously, is he going to deny further aid to states that don’t reopen?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nigel wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:09 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:25 pm Hey everybody, I’ve figured out the vaccine and it’s CRACK!
That sh*t is wack, and RACIST!
I’m not sure if that’s said facetiously or seriously.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:14 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:06 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:01 pm Not even Corona can slow down Baltimore:

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/coronavir ... crime-down
True Trump supporters....They know it is only the flu.
Gov. Cuomo doesn't comply with protocol. He doesn't wear a mask. Must be a tRump supporter.

See how stupid this is?
He is a pretend. I bet he doesn’t cover his mouth when he coughs. I saw him lick a tub of ice cream and return it to the freezer at the grocery store last week.
I was at a party and watched Cuomo double-dip a chip. It’s like putting your whole mouth right in the dip.
I’ve done that many times but make a point to do it in stealthy fashion just to make people feel better.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:45 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:14 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:06 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:01 pm Not even Corona can slow down Baltimore:
True Trump supporters....They know it is only the flu.
Gov. Cuomo doesn't comply with protocol. He doesn't wear a mask. Must be a tRump supporter.
See how stupid this is?
He is a pretend. I bet he doesn’t cover his mouth when he coughs. I saw him lick a tub of ice cream and return it to the freezer at the grocery store last week.
I was at a party and watched Cuomo double-dip a chip. It’s like putting your whole mouth right in the dip.
I’ve done that many times but make a point to do it in stealthy fashion just to make people feel better.
does it count if you flip the chip around?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

njbill wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:37 pm I’ll be very interested in seeing this “legal brief” Trump says he will provide to outline the “authority” he claims he has to override and effectively rescind the stay at home and other physical distancing orders put in place by the governors.

He has no such authority, and he knows that. This is simply a political game of his so he can blame the governors during the election campaign for not reopening their states on the timetable he wants. Is he really so dumb as to not realize how transparent he is? Guess so.

Or, nefariously, is he going to deny further aid to states that don’t reopen?
Legal brief would be the Bill Of Rights - 10th amendment. He should read it. it's pretty clear.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Carroll81 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Bring back McNulty and Bunk!
OMAR LITTLE!!!

I only hope I get a chance to testify in a criminal proceeding one day so I can dress like him on the stand.

https://www.ifc.com/shows/the-spoils-be ... ate-badass
a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:49 pm does it count if you flip the chip around?
Ooooh. Solid question.

I think this falls under "even the appearance of impropriety......"

Return to “POLITICS”