All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

wgdsr

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:24 pm
calourie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:20 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:48 am
DocBarrister wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:29 pmWith respect to the coronavirus crisis, Gov. Newsom, predictably, handled the crisis with competence in a timely manner. So much so that California is now sending equipment and supplies to other parts of the country.

California, like the more enlightened members of this forum, has to put up with the tragically moronic and deadly choices of Trump and his supporters. We can’t avoid much of that, although this crisis has shown the great threat posed by the stupidity of Trump’s supporters.

Trump and his supporters are indeed like the novel coronavirus ... an existential threat that endangers the nation ... a pathogen that will not simply go away and which must be carefully managed to save lives and the economy.

California is one of the few bright spots in this crisis. If we were to separate from the rest of the nation, we would instantly become one of the great nations of the world. Alas, it is our fate to help save the rest of the nation from Trump and the Party of Stupid.

A little gratitude from the Trump cult would be nice, but that’s probably too much to ask for.

DocBarrister :?
Another awesome post from Doc, showcasing his ability to be completely wrong...yet again!

It appears that California is currently doing “so well” with the Coronavirus because they had likely already gotten it from China...months before and been ravaged by it for mos unknown:

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... california

It appears the Covid 19 has been here in the US for months.

My son and a few of his lax teammates all had bouts with very nasty upper respitory illnesses from Dec-Feb. Knocking even some of the biggest, strongest, and physically strong kids on their team out for multiple weeks. All tested negative for the flu...

:?:
The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

How long? A study out of Stanford suggests a dramatic viral surge in February.

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

“This wasn’t recognized because we were having a severe flu season,” Smith said in an interview. “Symptoms are very much like the flu. If you got a mild case of COVID, you didn’t really notice. You didn’t even go to the doctor. The doctor maybe didn’t even do it because they presumed it was the flu.”

Just as New York has strong ties to travelers from Europe, who are believed to have brought the coronavirus there from Italy, the Bay Area is a natural hub for those traveling to and from China.
Seriously not meaning to be contentious, Kra, (with the caveat that my wife out here in Cali has been suspecting for a while that she may have had something similar throughout the month of February) but why, if this widespread infection actually was Covid, hasn't it ravaged the vulnerable population (including myself) here like it has in NY? We spend 6 months a year in Palm Springs, a city with one of the most geriatric and, one would suspect looking around, health challenged populations in the country. Prior to the shutdown, people from the Bay area and LA were coming here in droves. We are now shut down tight as a drum, but if there was an unattended strain of Covid making the rounds before the shutdown it would seem we would have been having our health system overwhelmed weeks ago instead of having the 30 case 5 death scenario going on when I last heard the numbers a day or two ago.

Anyway, just some food for thought in response to your article, which may well turn out to be correct. Perhaps it was a less virulent strain of the virus that arrived here and established some herd immunity. We aren't going to know until testing is exponentially more available. In the meantime we can only hope that the horrendous infection rate affecting NY, NJ, Michigan and a few other hot spots (some in some very odd out of the way locations) does somehow miraculously abate without cropping up elsewhere. Here is wishing good health to all.
I had the same thought. I would not call what happened in Cali in those early months as "ravaging". Can easily believe the virus was in the US that early however.

Remember that the Chinese have published a paper that identifies two strains of the virus. One old (ancient) and one new. The older strain is much less lethal than the new. The older strain (less lethal) may very well have been confused with the flu. The point of care test for flu has a 50% false negative and most physicians still diagnose as flu with a negative test if symptoms are consistent. The health departments can probably figure this out if they were seeing a higher number of negatives than one would expect for those being diagnosed with flu. If that is the case, it may very well have been the milder strain of coronavirus. Of course the coming antibody tests will help nail this down.
if you can go thru an article from national review on herd immunity, drops nuggets about cali, chinese travel, other locales:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/ ... -immunity/
many outlets are shouting down the theory right now, we will not know until someone gets in on concentrated local or expansive testing. if it's even accurate.
72, what i've seen about multiple strains has semi-concluded one isn't more lethal than another. they're tracking many of them, but playing catch up. here from mcpaper describing some of it in layman's language. (this may or may not contradict your understanding of what was 1st in china):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 080571002/
runrussellrun

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

TRUMP supporter, wgdrs is ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:06 pm Highly amused. Boris Johnson, British Tory, owner of the Orange Duce franchise in the UK came out today thanking the NHS (National Health Service) for saving his life. A Tory praising NHS - hell will be freezing over momentarily. :lol: :lol: Tories have been working successfully to cripple NHS for years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52268341
Hell the next thing we know JHU will realize climate change is pure horse dump. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:09 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:24 pm
calourie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:20 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:48 am
DocBarrister wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:29 pmWith respect to the coronavirus crisis, Gov. Newsom, predictably, handled the crisis with competence in a timely manner. So much so that California is now sending equipment and supplies to other parts of the country.

California, like the more enlightened members of this forum, has to put up with the tragically moronic and deadly choices of Trump and his supporters. We can’t avoid much of that, although this crisis has shown the great threat posed by the stupidity of Trump’s supporters.

Trump and his supporters are indeed like the novel coronavirus ... an existential threat that endangers the nation ... a pathogen that will not simply go away and which must be carefully managed to save lives and the economy.

California is one of the few bright spots in this crisis. If we were to separate from the rest of the nation, we would instantly become one of the great nations of the world. Alas, it is our fate to help save the rest of the nation from Trump and the Party of Stupid.

A little gratitude from the Trump cult would be nice, but that’s probably too much to ask for.

DocBarrister :?
Another awesome post from Doc, showcasing his ability to be completely wrong...yet again!

It appears that California is currently doing “so well” with the Coronavirus because they had likely already gotten it from China...months before and been ravaged by it for mos unknown:

It appears the Covid 19 has been here in the US for months.

My son and a few of his lax teammates all had bouts with very nasty upper respitory illnesses from Dec-Feb. Knocking even some of the biggest, strongest, and physically strong kids on their team out for multiple weeks. All tested negative for the flu...

:?:
The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

“This wasn’t recognized because we were having a severe flu season,” Smith said in an interview. “Symptoms are very much like the flu. If you got a mild case of COVID, you didn’t really notice. You didn’t even go to the doctor. The doctor maybe didn’t even do it because they presumed it was the flu.”

Just as New York has strong ties to travelers from Europe, who are believed to have brought the coronavirus there from Italy, the Bay Area is a natural hub for those traveling to and from China.
Seriously not meaning to be contentious, Kra, (with the caveat that my wife out here in Cali has been suspecting for a while that she may have had something similar throughout the month of February) but why, if this widespread infection actually was Covid, hasn't it ravaged the vulnerable population (including myself) here like it has in NY? We spend 6 months a year in Palm Springs, a city with one of the most geriatric and, one would suspect looking around, health challenged populations in the country. Prior to the shutdown, people from the Bay area and LA were coming here in droves. We are now shut down tight as a drum, but if there was an unattended strain of Covid making the rounds before the shutdown it would seem we would have been having our health system overwhelmed weeks ago instead of having the 30 case 5 death scenario going on when I last heard the numbers a day or two ago.

Anyway, just some food for thought in response to your article, which may well turn out to be correct. Perhaps it was a less virulent strain of the virus that arrived here and established some herd immunity. We aren't going to know until testing is exponentially more available. In the meantime we can only hope that the horrendous infection rate affecting NY, NJ, Michigan and a few other hot spots (some in some very odd out of the way locations) does somehow miraculously abate without cropping up elsewhere. Here is wishing good health to all.
I had the same thought. I would not call what happened in Cali in those early months as "ravaging". Can easily believe the virus was in the US that early however.

Remember that the Chinese have published a paper that identifies two strains of the virus. One old (ancient) and one new. The older strain is much less lethal than the new. The older strain (less lethal) may very well have been confused with the flu. The point of care test for flu has a 50% false negative and most physicians still diagnose as flu with a negative test if symptoms are consistent. The health departments can probably figure this out if they were seeing a higher number of negatives than one would expect for those being diagnosed with flu. If that is the case, it may very well have been the milder strain of coronavirus. Of course the coming antibody tests will help nail this down.
if you can go thru an article from national review on herd immunity, drops nuggets about cali, chinese travel, other locales:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/ ... -immunity/
many outlets are shouting down the theory right now, we will not know until someone gets in on concentrated local or expansive testing. if it's even accurate.
72, what i've seen about multiple strains has semi-concluded one isn't more lethal than another. they're tracking many of them, but playing catch up. here from mcpaper describing some of it in layman's language. (this may or may not contradict your understanding of what was 1st in china):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 080571002/
This is different from the Chinese report. US Today is referring to mutations that have occurred from the original - "new" - most lethal strain over the course of the past few months. The Chinese report is about an ancient strain that mutated to its current form 100s of years ago and has since developed its own line of mutations, as opposed to the "new" - lethal form. The old strain was present in Chinese early cases at a level of only a few percent in a patient. Think of it as two different "branches" of a tree.

All of this is very strange because newer "mutations" from the original tend to become less deadly over long periods of time. At least that is my understanding. What I have referred to as the old and new strain have broken this "rule".
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:27 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:06 pm Highly amused. Boris Johnson, British Tory, owner of the Orange Duce franchise in the UK came out today thanking the NHS (National Health Service) for saving his life. A Tory praising NHS - hell will be freezing over momentarily. :lol: :lol: Tories have been working successfully to cripple NHS for years.

Hell the next thing we know JHU will realize climate change is pure horse dump. :D
More likely monkeys will fly out of my ass. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:27 pm

More likely monkeys will fly out of my ass. :lol:
I don't think any more monkeys can fit up there unless they are doing a remake of the wizard of oz. i am guessing there will still be ample room for the wicked witch and Dorothys farmhouse as well. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:08 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:57 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:35 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:26 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:41 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:28 am So I was just shopping online and happened to find this vintage rare juice that’s from northwest Guyana. I’m told it’s special. Would anyone here or anyone who anyone know here that thinks Dr Fauci should be fires like a nice glass of this juice I just bought? I would love to share.
Just forwarded your concern to my friend who works for the US Treasury, now HLS. Maybe they won't view it as a threat to Dr. Fauci, but advocating Jungle jim juice.......tool.
Right back at you. Couldn’t you even come up with something new in that dope low rent hybrid Dr Suess/e.e. Cummings unintelligible style you use to communicate? Don’t answer it’s rhetorical I understand fully.

Tell him to set up an account here and I’ll pm him all my contact information and I’ll tell it to his face. I know as many high level people as you do so not impressed by the friend drop. You can go back to writing turd no one can understand and continue your own self pride.

You don’t fire a guy managing a pandemic because he contradicts a guy who doesn’t know anything about health or science. That’s treason if it happens.
wow....you live your life, and spew hate, actionable items, on them, based events that just haven't happened. What the heck is wrong with you?

You and your other clowns have been saying he will be FIRED ........for well over a month.

(what....NOT impressed that I knew what you were talking about? doubt others did....but, I'm not the one wearing a mask. Maybe I shouldn't volunteer at the Hospital, starting tomorrow. )
More dishonesty and misrepresentation, just like your bogus comment on my actions re Bertrand. Hillaeryous.....chill. got the names wrong. let it go You just have no interest in being honest with others here. Take stuff seriously when it’s convenient and joke when it’s convenient for you to be outraged or minimize, it’s dishonest. You just called me a liar, that I am someone named "OT". we could ask admin to check the IP addresses, or do an email trace, to prove YOU the liar.

It may be tongue in cheek but there’s a parable between trump supporters in general and Jim’s followers. Can see the clean comparison. And if they present higher risk by denying this pandemic then drink the juice and go away don’t put everyone else at risk just to see if you can move up the Trump milking line to get a more robust face painting.

I’ve never said he would be fired, once again your being dishonest until now that we’re seeing tweets from the president putting it out there and reporting which I’m sure you’ll say is dishonest but more truthful than you are here that he’s been having these conversations with advisors which means the threat of firing is real.

And I have basically not been wearing a mask. Will be practically living in a palliative care wing of a hospital stating somewhere around Fri-Sat this week myself but will then. If you aren’t tested or known to be safe yourself and go into a hospital even to help without wearing a mask I’d think that’s criminal.
Many, of the few posters, are in my camp. Pointing out that there is enough blame, mis-communication, to go around.....it's NOT helping us SOLVE anything. STOP....just STOP....we hate him, so we get BS, nonsense, OVER AND OVER.....300 pages worth, of the "timeline", "didn't do enough", " did to much", ...and everything else that is related to "him. "

Other threads for that.

BTW, I apologize, in advance if it was NOT you that claimed Bertrand wasn't even the best attackman in the NEC
;)
The people on FanLax are elected officials?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

DEPLORABLE

“Show me the 60 Minutes episode a year ago, two years ago or during the Obama administration, during the Bush administration, that said, ‘Hey a global pandemic [is] coming, you got to do XYZ and by the way, we would shut down the entire global economy to fight it,’” Navarro said.

“Show me that episode, then you’ll have some credence in terms of attacking the Trump administration for not being prepared,” Navarro added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSx704K ... e=emb_logo

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro is a goddamn idiot
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:38 pm DEPLORABLE

“Show me the 60 Minutes episode a year ago, two years ago or during the Obama administration, during the Bush administration, that said, ‘Hey a global pandemic [is] coming, you got to do XYZ and by the way, we would shut down the entire global economy to fight it,’” Navarro said.

“Show me that episode, then you’ll have some credence in terms of attacking the Trump administration for not being prepared,” Navarro added.

The buck stops over there 👉
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:45 pm

The buck stops over there 👉
… only the best pimples!
Typical Lax Dad

Winston Churchill
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

NAVARRO: “Show me episodes during the Obama and Bush administrations that said the global pandemic was coming.”
60 MINUTES: “Here you go”.
https://twitter.com/jadedcreative/statu ... 0670433280
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Corona Virus came to the US way back in Dec from China through the barn door of California:

”The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:56 am Dr. Fauci made the mistake you cannot make in this administration:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ronavirus/

President Trump retweeted a call to fire his top infectious disease specialist Anthony S. Fauci on Sunday evening, amid mounting criticism of the federal response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The call, with the hashtag “FireFauci” came from a former Republican congressional candidate, DeAnna Lorraine, who amassed 1.8 percent of the vote in an open primary challenge to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) this year.

It followed an interview with National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Fauci on CNN’s “State of the Union, in which he said a stronger early response by the administration to the outbreak “could have saved lives,” but also characterized the decision to implement social distancing guidelines as “complicated.”

“Obviously, it would have been nice if we had a better head start, but I don’t think you could say that we are where we are right now because of one factor,” Fauci said on CNN Sunday. “It’s very complicated.”

Fauci also confirmed a New York Times story saying that he and other experts had wanted to begin social and physical distancing measures as early as February.

Trump has often in the past shown his anger with critics within his own administration by retweeting the negative or taunting comments of others, sometimes marginal others like Lorraine, rather than saying anything himself. It allows him to cry “fake news” when the media interprets the retweeted material as reflecting his views.

While he may or may not actually want to fire Fauci, he has used Twitter just to discredit the views of officials with whom he disagrees, retweeting stories and commentary from his favorite news outlets, like Fox News and more recently OANN, the One America News Network.

Fauci, known for his candor but also his diplomacy, has implicitly and explicitly taken issue with Trump on several occasions. Trump demonstrated his apparently increasing irritation last week when he stepped in to stop Fauci from answering a question about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, an unproven drug the president has been touting for treatment of covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. Fauci has also been skeptical of Trump’s rush to set a date for lightening up on mitigation efforts to get the economy moving as the 2020 election approaches.

Fauci has become a major figure in America because of his prominent role in the White House’s coronavirus task force. He has appeared on television almost daily, standing beside Trump during coronavirus briefings and landing interviews on news programs and even late-night comedy shows. He has become so well-known, people have designed doughnuts, T-shirts and “fan clubs” to celebrate him.

Recent polls have shown that Americans trust Fauci much more than they trust Trump, which could rankle the president.

But any effort to hound out Fauci could also further erode public confidence in the president’s handling of the deadly pandemic.

Fauci is a career government scientist who has never been a partisan figure. First appointed to his position in 1984, Fauci has led the agency, which is part of the National Institutes of Health, under six presidents, starting with Ronald Reagan. George W. Bush said he has “absolute confidence” in Fauci and the other experts leading the way on the coronavirus outbreak. Bush awarded him the nation’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And Fauci developed a reputation as a skilled public health expert while combating the AIDS crisis in the 1980s.

DeAnna Lorraine, the Pelosi challenger who got Trump going, opined in another tweet that she has “seriously heard enough of the experts’ for now” on how to stem the novel coronavirus.

Sunday’s measured comments by Fauci, which did not mention Trump or explicitly criticize the administration and were elicited by questioning by CNN’s Jake Tapper, led a flurry of right-wing commentators to rebuke him. Some reports have indicated that the president has been calling advisers seeking their opinions on Facui’s performance in recent days.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Sorry Fake News, it’s all on tape. I banned China long before people spoke up. Thank you @OANN https://twitter.com/deanna4congress/sta ... 8686656512

DeAnna Lorraine 🇺🇸

@DeAnna4Congress
Fauci is now saying that had Trump listened to the medical experts earlier he could've saved more lives.

Fauci was telling people on February 29th that there was nothing to worry about and it posed no threat to the US public at large.

Time to #FireFauci...

6:51 PM - Apr 12, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
50.6K people are talking about this
Some right-leaning commentators and Trump’s online base have rallied behind the president, taking shots at Fauci as their relationship has grown increasingly strained. And even as the president repeatedly slammed the mainstream media Sunday, he praised OANN.

Stuck inside the White House because of social distancing limitations, Trump spent his Easter Sunday railing against the “Fake News,” slamming publications ranging from the New York Times and even Fox News, after criticism of the federal government’s slow response to the coronavirus pandemic ramped up over the weekend.

The president attacked the journalists after a New York Times report that the Trump administration had information that could have led to social distancing precautions much earlier and blamed the president’s slow response for the scale of the virus’s spread and rising death toll.

Similar criticisms were echoed in many news reports Sunday, sparking heated retorts from Trump even for Fox News.

In an interview with Fox News’s Chris Wallace, Tom Inglesby, director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, also said the U.S. would “be in a much better position” if the Trump administration had acted more quickly. That interview inspired Trump to blast the right-leaning news network and Wallace personally, calling him a “Mike Wallace wannabe,” a reference to Chris Wallace’s father, the legendary investigative broadcaster who died in 2012.

“What the hell is happening to @FoxNews,” Trump tweeted Sunday. “It’s a whole new ballgame over there!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!

3:49 PM - Apr 12, 2020
64.7K people are talking about this
The personal attack on Wallace drew a rebuke from Jedediah Bila, a weekend co-host of one of the president’s favorite shows, “Fox & Friends.”

“Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling,” she said. “Chris is doing his job.”

Jedediah Bila

@JedediahBila
Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling. Chris is doing his job. The news should not be any president’s friend, ally, or buddy. If it bothered you when Obama complained about Fox News, but you’re silent on this complete nonsense, then just stop. Seriously. Enough. https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/1249432060600750084

Mediaite

@Mediaite
Trump Goes After Chris Wallace in Continued Attacks on Fox News: 'Worse Than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd' http://mediaite.com/a/vveqg

5:00 PM - Apr 12, 2020
4,366 people are talking about this
Here are relevant excerpts from Sunday’s Fauci interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper:

TAPPER: The New York Times reported yesterday that you and other top officials wanted to recommend social and physical distancing guidelines to President Trump as far back as the third week of February, but the administration didn’t announce such guidelines to the American public until March 16, almost a month later. Why?

FAUCI: You know, Jake, as I have said many times, we look at it from a pure health standpoint. We make a recommendation. Often, the recommendation is taken. Sometimes, it’s not. But we — it is what it is. We are where we are right now.

TAPPER: Do you think lives could have been saved if social distancing, physical distancing, stay-at-home measures had started third week of February, instead of mid-March?

FAUCI: You know, Jake, again, it’s the what would have, what could have. It’s — it’s very difficult to go back and say that. I mean, obviously, you could logically say, that if you had a process that was ongoing, and you started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives. Obviously, no one is going to deny that.

But what goes into those kinds of decisions is — is complicated. But you’re right. I mean, obviously, if we had, right from the very beginning, shut everything down, it may have been a little bit different."
What are the Vegas odds of Trump replacing Dr. Fauci with Mr. Pillow? I'm betting my entire stimulus check on that happening
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Hey everybody, I’ve figured out the vaccine and it’s CRACK!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ummm......go back and watch the video & find us some audio from 60 minutes vault that mentioned social distancing. Or ,more specifically, locking down business'. You know, what Navarro specifically SAID. WHo falls for this garbage?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:52 pm NAVARRO: “Show me episodes during the Obama and Bush administrations that said the global pandemic was coming.”
60 MINUTES: “Here you go”.
https://twitter.com/jadedcreative/statu ... 0670433280
Don't post this junk if you don't want honest rebuttal.

Someone already posted the link, with the actual quote, from Navarro himself.

Guess leaving OUT, "shutting down the economy part" is part of the narrative.

Once again, who falls for this junk ?

The man, clearly said the unprecedented part is SHUTTING down the economy. That was his challenge. 60 minutes FAILED>

Hence, your narrative, (trump bad) fails.

Yes, he's bad. But, this is just tripe, garbage. It should be beneath all of you.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:02 pm Corona Virus came to the US way back in Dec from China through the barn door of California:

”The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

the gossip mongers are all flummoxxed because their 60 minutes "gotcha:" clip......just shows how stupid they are in producing the clip in the first place. Navarro's challenge was CLEAR "....it's the economy, stupid......" ($8billion in 2005 to set up "guidelines" -from the 60 minutes clip)

so, in short, all the suggestions to claim that this SARS virus was in California, unreported (billions spent for medical world to NOT report :ugeek: ) in possibly November, un beknownest to the medical community.......... blame one person. easier. but show 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43RLxE_6jOQ
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Not even Corona can slow down Baltimore:

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/coronavir ... crime-down

Return to “POLITICS”