The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

IMO I believe Harris is going to win. That won't be because of any superior qualifications. It will be because her opponent is an industrial strength a- hole.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Vance claims Kamala Harris and the immigrant influx have caused a substantial increase in murder in Springfield.

But...Springfield had significantly more murders under President Donald Trump than it has had under Biden-Harris. The Republican prosecutor for the county that includes Springfield, Daniel Driscoll, told CNN (1) they haven't had a single murder involving a Haitian perpetrator or victim in the 21 years he's been at the office; and (2) they see no upward trend in murder.

The fact (wait, that bears repeating: the fact) is that murder in Springfield is down this year through July, with just 2 murders compared to 5 at the same point last year. There's no indication that last year's 9 is anything other than the usual inexplicable fluctuation that had one Trump year at 13 and the next at 3.

The GOP Campaign has decided to lie about immigrants, place them in harm's way, close down schools, pressure already busy first responders and LEOs, and generally gaslight for [some semblance of] political gain. What is wrong with these people? And how can anyone support them?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:08 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:42 pm The only real argument that even remotely makes sense to me is that she ain't trump. A vote for Kamala is like playing night baseball. You have no idea what your cards are. You have to keep calling and hope for the best. All I know is good poker players don't bet not knowing what their cards are.
While I think this is BS, I do agree that a tree stump or manhole cover would be better than Trump and MAGA in power, so if that’s enough for you to vote for Harris fine with me. Pretty sure Dick Cheney and all those former Cabinet officials, all Republicans, aren’t voting for her because they are enamored with her or the Democrats.

They have seen Trump up close and are telling us all to keep him out of the White House.
yes, cradle, the alternative is too reprehensible for many staunch conservatives, who actually know him up close, to bear; they will support Harris instead.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”