Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Trinity »

Trump ordered to pay $2M in damages for misusing a charity’s money — using it to buy portraits of himself, pay legal settlements, and help his 2016 campaign. Ho hum.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
a fan

Post by a fan »

So what? That's not illegal.

Oh...wait.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They’re way too stupid to rip off cancer patients. Maybe Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein can hold a press conference.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Trinity wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:31 pm Trump ordered to pay $2M in damages for misusing a charity’s money — using it to buy portraits of himself, pay legal settlements, and help his 2016 campaign. Ho hum.
The most important aspect of this is that Trump stole money that had been donated to benefit military veterans and then used it for himself and his campaign. He got off easy, as he is thought to have diverted (stolen) as much as $2.8 million from veterans.

Any military veterans on this forum want to justify their continuing support of a guy who stole millions of dollars from U.S. military veterans?

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm
Trinity wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:31 pm Trump ordered to pay $2M in damages for misusing a charity’s money — using it to buy portraits of himself, pay legal settlements, and help his 2016 campaign. Ho hum.
The most important aspect of this is that Trump stole money that had been donated to benefit military veterans and then used it for himself and his campaign. He got off easy, as he is thought to have diverted (stolen) as much as $2.8 million from veterans.

Any military veterans on this forum want to justify their continuing support of a guy who stole millions of dollars from U.S. military veterans?

DocBarrister 8-)
He also made a World Trade Center claim although he suffered no loss.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

American Victim. He rips off vets because he’s frustrated.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... rc404=true

Article in WaPo about the new book by the "Anonymous" op-ed author...
Typical Lax Dad

Gym Jordan!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Wow. President can do whatever he wants, eh?

Next D Potus? Put me in the White House. After I swear in, I'd call the FBI, CIA, and IRS----all in the exec branch----and have them turn the lives of every single Republican upside down. Investigations, indictments, wiretaps, IRS audits. All of it.

Then when that's done, I'd have them go after their families. Wives, sisters, brothers, mom's, all of it. Then when that's done, I'd have them go after prominent Republicans at the State level.

Why not? That's not illegal, right? And isn't that all that matters in 2019? Ensuring that our citizens are following all laws is paramount, and part of my job, right? :roll:

Nixon must be livid and wishing he had idiots like Jordan voting "no" on impeachment. Because "that was just Nixon's job".

It's all green lit now.

Oh yeah, green lighting this stuff from Trump can't possibly bite y'all in the butt a few years down the road, right? :roll:

Right.
old salt

Post by old salt »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:45 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... rc404=true

Article in WaPo about the new book by the "Anonymous" op-ed author...
I'm guessing Kelly Ann Conway, as told to her husband.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Would not be surprised.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Gym Jordan!

Referee says he told Rep. Jim Jordan that Ohio State doctor performed sex act in shower

The referee said the response of Jordan and another former coach was, "Yeah, yeah, we know."
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 am Image
He is missing the part where he admitted much wrongdoing with the foundation...
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This story would have brought down any other presidency. With Trump, it's just a side story on the front page today.

DEPLORABLE
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office.’”
Don Jr on how he felt while visiting the Tomb of the Unknows at Arlington.

Trump has spoken about his service during the Vietnam War...doing his best to avoid STDs while hunting cougars at Studio 54.

Trump said that he “would have been honored” to enlist in the armed forces but that -
“I think I’m making up for (not serving) as we’re rebuilding the military as we never have before.”
Lordy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 am
“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office.’”
Don Jr on how he felt while visiting the Tomb of the Unknows at Arlington.
Donald Trump Jr.'s book is primarily a lengthy list of grievances and would make a great Festivus gift.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Gym Jordan!

Referee says he told Rep. Jim Jordan that Ohio State doctor performed sex act in shower

The referee said the response of Jordan and another former coach was, "Yeah, yeah, we know."
Old Gym is going to uncover the deep state!
SMAIN

Post by SMAIN »

I haven't accessed this board in awhile..... I see all the old posters are still stroking one another.... sad this is all you have to look forward to every day....

Return to “POLITICS”