Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm [quote=youthathletics post_id=80648 time=<a href="tel:1570156243">1570156243</a> user_id=283]
[quote="Typical Lax Dad" post_id=80646 time=<a href="tel:1570156036">1570156036</a> user_id=269]
[quote=youthathletics post_id=80644 time=<a href="tel:1570155929">1570155929</a> user_id=283]
:roll: god forbid he clean up corruption. Enough people have already tried cleaning up his.
That's why the prosecutor was fired in the Ukraine....he wouldn't prosecute corruption....all one has to do is read.
[/quote]

true OR they were worried what they’d uncover. Why not let the cards fall like in the Mueller investigation?
[/quote]

I just mentioned why the prosecutor was fired. Not sure what that had to do with Trump.
[/quote]

Nothing, which is why his request is a nothing burger.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:35 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm [quote=youthathletics post_id=80648 time=<a href="tel:1570156243">1570156243</a> user_id=283]
[quote="Typical Lax Dad" post_id=80646 time=<a href="tel:1570156036">1570156036</a> user_id=269]
[quote=youthathletics post_id=80644 time=<a href="tel:1570155929">1570155929</a> user_id=283]
:roll: god forbid he clean up corruption. Enough people have already tried cleaning up his.
That's why the prosecutor was fired in the Ukraine....he wouldn't prosecute corruption....all one has to do is read.
true OR they were worried what they’d uncover. Why not let the cards fall like in the Mueller investigation?
[/quote]

I just mentioned why the prosecutor was fired. Not sure what that had to do with Trump.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why did you bring him up then?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:37 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I suppose a misunderstanding. I thought you were advocating why biden pushed for the prosecuted be removed.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“Don’t call these texts dumb. Taylor was building a file. If we save the country, his determination to put the facts on record will be an important reason why. Sonderland not dumb either. He recognized what Taylor was doing and demanded Taylor cease. Which Taylor refused to do.” David Frum

“I’m glad Pence went all in yesterday before the texts came out.” Jennifer Rubin
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Interesting:

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/no ... pdf#page=1

Next up: Bill Taylor, principled diplomat
Gordon Sondland, guy who donated campaign money for a sweet job
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:34 am Interesting:

In spite of at one point saying the President had no quid pro quo, the texts contain ample evidence of exactly that - Ukraine was to sign a statement pledging to investigate the conspiracy theory the Trumpists were pushing in order to get US support on pretty much anything. The texts get cut off just about when the IG report hits Congress...

All the evidence you need for impeachment is confirmed here...
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:37 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]
I suppose a misunderstanding. I thought you were advocating why biden pushed for the prosecuted be removed.
[/quote]

You misunderstood. There was no advocacy in my post. Just stating a fact.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:10 pm From Trump on Twitter about an hour ago:
As the President of the United States, I have an absolute right, perhaps even a duty, to investigate, or have investigated, CORRUPTION, and that would include asking, or suggesting, other Countries to help us out!
Except when you are using your “power” for personal political gain, you are committing a crime...
And now, "hey China, let's make a deal..."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:07 am

In spite of at one point saying the President had no quid pro quo, the texts contain ample evidence of exactly that - Ukraine was to sign a statement pledging to investigate the conspiracy theory the Trumpists were pushing in order to get US support on pretty much anything. The texts get cut off just about when the IG report hits Congress...

… for reasonable people. We will see when the Trumpnista on the forum chime in, that we are not dealing with reasonable people living in the real world. Besides how did these text messages ever make the news cycle, they are unimportant compared to the real news - you haven't heard, Joe Biden is the father of Hillary Clinton's alien baby.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:48 am

… for reasonable people. We will see when the Trumpnista on the forum chime in, that we are not dealing with reasonable people living in the real world. Besides how did these text messages ever make the news cycle, they are unimportant compared to the real news - you haven't heard, Joe Biden is the father of Hillary Clinton's alien baby.
I still have hope for our Trumpist friends on this forum.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:01 am

I have no hope for them.
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Talking about Fake News...and this Fake News is going to cost him the Presidency. Great article. This is one of the most informative things I’ve read about what’s going on now.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/t ... s-n1062096
An anonymous post from March 2017 on the far-right 4chan message board teased a conspiracy theory that would eventually make its way to the White House.

“Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks,” the post teased, not citing any evidence for the assertion.

The post baselessly insinuated that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm that worked with the Democratic National Committee and had been contracted to investigate a hack of its servers, fabricated a forensics report to frame Russia for election interference. The 4chan post was published three days before then-FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

And that was how it started......
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:15 am

I have no hope for them.
Anybody heard Old Salt's take on the text messages or Trump asking China for dirt on Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden a few weeks ago? Yesterday's ask on the lawn was meaningless.....guy just trying to obfuscate and get out in front of his hiding the Chinese ask weeks ago.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:20 am Talking about Fake News...and this Fake News is going to cost him the Presidency. Great article. This is one of the most informative things I’ve read about what’s going on now.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/t ... s-n1062096
An anonymous post from March 2017 on the far-right 4chan message board teased a conspiracy theory that would eventually make its way to the White House.

“Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks,” the post teased, not citing any evidence for the assertion.

The post baselessly insinuated that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm that worked with the Democratic National Committee and had been contracted to investigate a hack of its servers, fabricated a forensics report to frame Russia for election interference. The 4chan post was published three days before then-FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

And that was how it started......
I have no doubt that "reality" will catch up with the Trumpnista. It is only a question of how long and how much effort it will take on the part of the coalition of the decent. We are starting to see the mobilization of patriots - folks like Bill Taylor.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I have no hope for them.
well, there's one truly deranged troll who I would agree is a lost cause, but I'm keeping an open door for the rest.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

IMPEACHMENT :?: Poppycock.Trump's going to outlaw that OLD,OUTMODED process by the COB today.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I’m endlessly fascinated with the majority of this boards reluctance to tell folks like DocB and JHU72 to stuff it when they claim all Trump voters are amoral, unethical, disinterested, etc.

I’m the operating partner of an 1100-person aviation company. We are growing fast. We carry zero debt outside weekly trade and accrued expenses. Maybe 5% of our firm has a college degree. Most of our employees have home cooked meals for lunch. I’m not aware of anyone who has a graduate degree. I don’t! I’d say somewhere near 75% of our employee base is what you’d call ‘blue collar’, though given their immense technical skills not to mention work ethic, I look at those who look down upon our people as blue collar, if it’s a pejorative term. We spend inordinate amounts of money investing in our people. Easily 50% carry guns in their pickups. 20% are first generation American.

The only issue of any note we had to deal with in the last year came from one of our college graduates, who’s no longer with us. He objected to HR that some of the employees were wearing those red MAGA hats. I voted for Obama and skipped the last one. The ‘MAGA hat’ decision came down to me and I sided with the employees, who cheered at each location (from what I was told) when HR announced we are a free speech company and you can wear any hat you want provided it’s not vulgar, sexist, etc.

I’d bet 75% of those ‘blue collar’ employees are Trump voters. Every time you denigrate them, as is done here daily by supposed elite educated posters, you lock up one more vote for Trump. Argue with his policies, but when you gratuitously slap his voters, you’re going to be very unhappy come 2021.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 am

I have no hope for them.
well, there's one truly deranged troll who I would agree is a lost cause, but I'm keeping an open door for the rest.
:lol: If you mean by hope you mean they can be turned around without having to drag them kicking and screaming into the daylight -- I don't think so. But feel free to hope. Hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 am

I have no hope for them.
:lol: If you mean by hope you mean they can be turned around without having to drag them kicking and screaming into the daylight -- I don't think so. But feel free to hope. Hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.
I don't think they will burst into flames when the daylight hits them.
A lot of blinking, yes.
It's going to be hard for them to adjust to the light.

So, if we actually want that to happen with some/many, how do they 'save face' ?
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:43 am I’m endlessly fascinated with the majority of this boards reluctance to tell folks like DocB and JHU72 to stuff it when they claim all Trump voters are amoral, unethical, disinterested, etc.

I’m the operating partner of an 1100-person aviation company. We are growing fast. We carry zero debt outside weekly trade and accrued expenses. Maybe 5% of our firm has a college degree. Most of our employees have home cooked meals for lunch. I’m not aware of anyone who has a graduate degree. I don’t! I’d say somewhere near 75% of our employee base is what you’d call ‘blue collar’, though given their immense technical skills not to mention work ethic, I look at those who look down upon our people as blue collar, if it’s a pejorative term. We spend inordinate amounts of money investing in our people. Easily 50% carry guns in their pickups. 20% are first generation American.

The only issue of any note we had to deal with in the last year came from one of our college graduates, who’s no longer with us. He objected to HR that some of the employees were wearing those red MAGA hats. I voted for Obama and skipped the last one. The ‘MAGA hat’ decision came down to me and I sided with the employees, who cheered at each location (from what I was told) when HR announced we are a free speech company and you can wear any hat you want provided it’s not vulgar, sexist, etc.

I’d bet 75% of those ‘blue collar’ employees are Trump voters. Every time you denigrate them, as is done here daily by supposed elite educated posters, you lock up one more vote for Trump. Argue with his policies, but when you gratuitously slap his voters, you’re going to be very unhappy come 2021.
I was out with three mid cap companies that have aerospace divisions. Aerospace has continued to do well with Airbus and Boeing. The pipeline in robust. Their industrial and auto groups have been hit hard. Their enthusiasm for Trump has waned. Many may sit out this cycle or make a protest vote.

Return to “POLITICS”